What do your dice look like, Veeky Forums?

What do your dice look like, Veeky Forums?

>2016
>Not using a summoning circle for the dice gods to personally visit your gaming table

It's like you want to roll shit.

what the heck is that

Definetly not like your horsefurry scum shit.
And that makes me sad.

>What do your dice look like, Veeky Forums?
Like pain, broken tables, and foot injuries.

is that... dice in springy cups like the sorry board game?

The numbers should be the number of things in the design - ie three butterflies is three, six stars is six. You'd have to change the designs around to make it work, and some of them could be confusing (is it one lightning bolt or three colors on the lightning bolt?) but it could kind of work as a novelty you use once and then never again.

They're black, with white fucking numbers on them.

good idea, desu, I might actually make a pone dice set now

Looks like a Pop-O-Matic polyhedral dice tray. I made a really ghetto one when I worked at Burger King a few years ago. We had Milton Bradley toys and there was a Pop-O-Matic Trouble dice in one of them. I gutted seven of them and replaced them with Chessex mini dice. It was cool, I might make mine nice like that one day.

Looks like a good way to accidentally summon a modronic waifu.

The main set I use is a kind of metallic orange, I don't have a picture or I'd post it.

Looks like it

Hail brother

This is tacky as all hell and the d12 is liable to break.
But god damn do I want a set.

What if you anger them in some way?

They're novelty dice, and I will not deny it, but I love how they look. I got the previous set they did, the Warrior Set. Looking forward to the upcoming one.

better not roll something important

Just stand still for awhile

>the dragob sweeps towards your party sweeping fire and death in your general direction
>it may be spewing something anti-semetic and wholly untrue sexual habits about your mother but you can't quite hear it over the oncoming wall of ensured undescribable pain
"Grabthar stand perfectly still and does nothing."
>....ooookay?.....

fucking kek

at least the dice gods can't hurt you

generic and lovely

I've got a set of crystal dice that has crystal d4, 3d6, d10 and d100. Works great.
Crystal d8, d12, and d20 seem pretty shit.

May your first step every morning be on The D20 of Pain for your transgressions!

Regular cheap dice. I don't do IRL enough to invest in something nice. Same as here.

I don't think OP's thread went the way he wanted it to go.

well, if he wanted to make a Veeky Forums version of /v/'s "here's your controller, bro" he should've made it more obvious

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Can't have these fags leaking out of containment again

Oh trust me, it's going straight into the trash.