I like Orks. Post Orks

I like Orks. Post Orks.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ennstamatic/status/765999066618728452/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly Veeky Forums I fucking despise you and your shit taste you all pretend to be contrarian by hating on Ultramarines but you are still normie enough to only give a shit about marines and Eldar I can picture you already - a bunch of fat fucks with cumstains on their holes filled shirts painting their Space Wolves minis while listening to some dadrock like Led Zeppelin aka Gay Zepfaggin and watching generic shonen anime meanwhile some of us driven by passion and not the hype enjoy armies such as Orks, Tyranids or Tau.

I like orks too

orks are shit kill yourself op

>you'll never be as happy as one of the boyz

'LROIGHT LADZ, SETTLE DOWN, A BAD MOON'Z 'ERE

mork>gork

>being a orkaboo

What the fuck is that? Hive gangsters who went completly batshit?

pretty much, they sre digganobs, human gangs on a not!madmax world who have been so close to the orks that with time began valuing being orky.

What Orks think about them?

Squishy

Earlier they we in all out war but lately orks actually treat them almost similarly as other orks. Despite the diggas being human they behave almost like orks. They can even use the ork teknologee somehow.

Then again there are also necron forces that protect some of the diggas for some odd reason, Gorkamorka fluff is batshit crazy.

You can play as an Ork in Eternal Crusade finally.
Its pretty fun.

Too bad EC is dead on arrival.

Have you actually played the game?

>there are also necron forces that protect some of the diggas for some odd reason

More games need crazy shit like this. Lets the players come up with some awesome plotlines.

It releases in a month. No, that is not a joke.

They released the release date announcement trailer today. September 23rd. There is no way it'll be finished by then.

mobile.twitter.com/ennstamatic/status/765999066618728452/photo/1
Good for a laugh, though

>That fucking colossal Gargant in the background

calm down there boyo, everybody likes orks. what's not to love about them?

Diggas were tolerated for all the priceless tek they were sitting on, but otherwise generally viewed as living jokes.

"Dey's stoopid cos dey wanna be Orks, but dey're Diggas so 'ow could dey ever be Orks?"

Oh dear, now I am quite concerned.
The game needs at least few months further development.

Don't worry, they won't stop developing the game once it's "launched". The only difference between buying now and buying after sept 23 is that you won't get your characters wiped after the 23rd.

>orks
are faithfully rendered in EC. Also, the community likes to RP as orks. They're a fun bunch.

Stop shilling your shit ''Planetside 2 in 40K turned Space Marine'' game dev. And kill yourself.

what do ya boyz fink of me Looted Wagon?

best ork fluff to read for a 40k noob who loves orks?
what exactly is gorkamorka?
gork or mork?

Kill yourself.

i love you

needs more dakka

Yer a grot.

Wahahaha! That looks awesome! Is that Epic scale?

Et iz a grot.

>what exactly is gorkamorka?
>gork or mork?

Yes.

This isn't good.
I like the game even in it's current state, but jesus fuck it still needs tons of polish.
Releasing it in what, 6 weeks?
What madness is this?

40k Scale I believe

Dude, I'm playing and enjoying the game too, but you can't be seriously overlooking the lack of polishes and content with the promises of future patches.

If the game does bad at launch there won't be support for future additions.

Is that a tank for grots, boss?

I like porcs. Post porcs.

Why did you just post a bunch of grassy bases user?

Their style
"It just werks"
The fact that everyone circlejerks around them

lol I get it