Spanish Stand User Quest #3

The year is 1936, and the Spanish Civil War has begun.Your name is José Quintana, and you´ve lived in the countryside for all your life, helping your family tend to the crops you´ve needed to survive, hiding your strange ability, the Stand [Iron Maiden], from everyone. Or so you thought, for the day in which you were to be drafted into the Republican army to fight the fascist forces, you fled, and were found by another Stand user by the name of Francisco Sánchez, and joined in his plans to stop the war!. Last time, you fled from the vampires residing in the caves of Altamira, seemingly led by what you´ve begun calling a "Pillar Man", and managed to recover one of the stone masks you believe they use for their rituals.

Francisco and you have already armed yourselves for hunting the vampires... but perhaps you are not ready to deal with their leader. You decided to not use the Stone Mask- but you kept it, in case you ever needed it- and you may very well need it very soon.
You decide to...
>[] Leave the area. You cannot deal with the Pillar Man yet, you should look for someone that can help you with that, you remember someone talking about "sun" and "breathing back in Gijon.
>[] Engage the vampires and the Pillar Man while it´s still daytime- that way, it´ll be easier for you to flee
>[] Other: Write-in?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48826928/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48845717/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Afternoon Dungeon.

>[] Leave the area. You cannot deal with the Pillar Man yet, you should look for someone that can help you with that, you remember someone talking about "sun" and "breathing back in Gijon.

Good day salt.
Writing~

After finishing gathering supplies, you decide that you´re not even close to ready to dealing with the Pillar Man- you must research a better way to kill them than just hoping he will follow you into the sunlight. You seem to remember a man in Gijon mentioning something related to "breathing" and "punching with sun" when you asked about what had happened in Altamira- perhaps you should start looking there.
--
>[] Head straight to Gijon, look for the man.
>[] Research on the mask on the way- perhaps you´ll find a way to fight vampires using it?
>[] Attempt to figure out what about breathing could cause you to be able to use the sun´s power (1d20)
>[] Other: Write-in?

>[] Research on the mask on the way- perhaps you´ll find a way to fight vampires using it?

Pretty sure learning and fucking up will just make it harder on us because we'd need to be retaught.

Okay- researching the Stone Mask.
Writing~

You decide to research the stone mask to the best of your ability while you travel- perhaps you´ll find some way of killing the vampires using the thing that made them vampires?

You spend your nights without sleep, researching the mask, trying to find out more of the vampires weaknesses- and you at least find out the mechanism of the mask. When blood is splattered on the mask itself, it extends claw-like objects that would dig into the person´s brain, presumably transforming them into a vampire.
>Your hours spent researching the Stone Mask have granted you +1 Int- to a total of 4. You have figured out how the Mask works.

You´ve shown your discoveries to Francisco- and he seems impressde in your work, and a little curious. Who could have made these masks? For what purpose?

You arrive at the city of Gijon at dusk, and set out to find the man who told you about the sun being the weakness of vampires.
Roll 1d20 please.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Fuck me, nobody else is here to roll. I also wonder where everybody else is, I'll turn this quest fascist as fuck if they don't show up. Best nazi RIP

Huh.
Do you want to rero-ll?

Nah, I'll hold out for a hero. dice where the fuck are you?

Rolled 7 (1d20)

come on

Alright, seems like nobody else´s co-
Okay then.

3 and a 7- do you want to reroll?

Also, will have to stop for a bit-be back in an hour, if thread is not kill

got you QM, we'll be here and the thread hopefully.

I enter the post out of curiosity and find the character coming to my home city...

Let's awaken our masters for massive gains guys

Rolled 19 (1d20)

What does our stand do? I wasn't here for the previous thread

I got you senpai.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48826928/

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48845717/

RIP QM?

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Here during my college orientation. Sorry.

DICE WHYYYYYYYYYYY

The main street of Gijon back then.

>There is a spanish jojo quest

Because its a sin to post during orientation.

So guys how long until we reveal ourselves as the true villain of this part,our stand gets a massive boost,and we awaken our masters and become kars favrioute disciple?

Actually the thing I was hoping we'd do is beat Kars to God-hood. We have a stone-mask, we just need the Red stone now and to stand inside the sun. The only reason why we haven't slapped the mask on is so we can learn Ripple easier.

i thought the red stone mask would only work on pillar men?

so let's agree on one thing, once find out about the red stone we need to rush it and use it to become the ultimate life form,correct? What we do with kars and the gang can be decided later

From the wiki -

It is unknown what effects would occur if a human were to wear the Aja-enhanced Stone Mask.

Well clearly we out Stand them. Only one can stand atop the Pillar of life.

And then kars gets a stand

Only if we don't rock smash his pillar.

Bread ded?

Just finished reading the first two threads, voting to become a vampire.

Been more then I think a few hours. Dunno where the fuck OP ran off too.