What's the least grimdark way 40k could get?

The humans, tau and eldar setting up a non-aggression agreement would be about as high of an expectation I can hope for.

Well that's good, because there's a non-zero chance that that'll be the plot of Age of the Emperor.

BrightHammer

The imperium collapse. It does more harm than good.

Fuck off, torturedevice, you fucking anarcho-nazi. How the fuck does that even work?

>anarcho-nazi

How does this even work?

Please report to your local Commisiart for immediate evaluation and pending disciplinary action.

Wed have to go back in time for this shit like its either the chaos gods never existed or Fullgrim wasnt a bitch and was able to make peace with the eldar

Isn't there some internally consistent theory that the Emperor is actually some Eldar god who's supposed to be reborn or some shit and save the universe?

well for starters you remove the aliens
then the empire of humanity lasts forever

Or theory hes the next chaos god of pride or some shit.

What ever they "change" pretty sure most of Veeky Forums will either ignore it or try to salvage it

This is another problem without slannessh eldar grow into an even larger empire

What I heard is that the whole "Ynnead birth" is actually giving more power to Big E and when the process is complete, the Emperor will wake up more powerful than before. If that is the case, well....

>Goddammit Artemis, now you fucked up.

I still cant get over Captain Artemis I still think thats a girls name though that white cat in sailor moon was called Artemis too

It is the name of the Greek Goddess of Hunt, that may be the reason of your confution.
>Da only way dose 'umies could krump da new panzee warboss is wit' a spess mehreen wit' a girl name.

>Artemis
>Girl's name
No, it's the name of a fairy kidnapper

The 1st book was so good

then it went down hill

Agreed

Sounds gay and so do you.

The Emperor comes back and isn't douche-dad this time.

Warhammer 50k: the Exodus

Still grim, but no longer dark.

Atleast its not that shit fan fic

but Black Templars getting their own IG and huge ass fleet sounds baller

Please tell me you have at least a link to the last Fowl thread on /co/, somebody posted a Mega link with all the books and graphic novels and I've been looking for it for a while.

A few centuries lull in the fighting so everyone can recover and rebuild a bit.

I've heard this idea before like just this last week.

Anyone?

The races in the galaxy learn that the only way to beat chaos is through the power of friendship and exceeding their maximum limit PLUS ULTRA!

>They end creating a Chaos God of friendship.

We have a shitload of human successor states and factions along with a vastly expanded roster xeno and other race that all takes place in the Emperor's multigalactic utopia of high space marine adventure.

Imagine if Rogue Trader was mixed with Age of Sigmar and had a Lensman/Culture scale/tech level with some black humor to color the setting regardless. Except this time with more insanity but optimism too toward ever more OP and ludicrous battles rather then grim dark hopelessness.

It was great up to book 3. And 4 wasn't bad just not as good as the other three, that was when it took a dive.

Karl Franz becomes the high lord of terra and wins new allies with his charming smile

I mean look at it.

I would live for that smile

40k stopped being grimdark a while ago. rip

Perturabo finally plays his hand and it turns out he's come to regret being manipulated by Horus. The Lord of Iron proceeds to skull fuck Failbbadon and the IW turn chaos inside out in the bloodiest penitent crusade in the history of the galaxy. With chaos distracted freed up Imperial forces attack and destroy the Tau Empire and drive the Nids out Segmentum Ultra. With it's borders restored mankind wipes out all xenos threats and the galaxy is finally unified by the Imperium.

>human/tau interbreeding made mandatory as slaanesh decides to marry the emprah
>Khorne gets jealous because he secretly loves Slaanesh so he makes the eldar become friends with the humans and tau because he knows that the eldar will just fuck everything up because they always do.
>The Orks all become constipated and unable to burp so they die out
>The Necrons decide to chill with plaguefather Nurgle even though he hates them as they cant get sick or die but he decides to value forgiveness
>the Dark Eldar watch this play out as they fap
>Its all ACCORDING TO TZEENCH'S PLAN DUH
Because gaydubya thinks the Chaos god of change cares about planning.

>Total Smiles: Lovehammer
>People are still buying this shit?
>jesus christ lets just overprice it and dish it out every two months
>for fucks sake why cant those bastards just mod our older games so they look nice so we can finally make somehing new?
>man I hate customers

Any traitor primarch trying to double-cross Abaddon will soon hope he'd have tried that with Horus instead.

Vance Stubbs becomes High Lord of Terra.

Imperial Guard all of a sudden are much more efficient and get more stuff than usually.