/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Gen V

It's not Like I Wanted to Make a New Thread Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Army Upgrades Page
| Expac 2 |
-Loose details
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11029352
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2479923
picarto.tv/Eversor
youtube.com/watch?v=L1BACqr0pCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup oni is generaly translated as ogre, magical shapeshifter giants that eat people and are kinda dumb

Left

strawpoll.me/11029352
Let's make life easy.

the one i have on the lists isnt any of those

isnt the whole point of Cerberus thats its greco-roman?

That's clearly right upper.

It's all the emotional love and adoration of both with Squire's enthusiasm and Orphan's sort of clingy need.

No it's not. The one in has cleaner lines and a more detailed face.

Missed the migration! So reposting Squire Orphan fusion.

It's just the result of jpegification from uploads and downloads. I'll use the cleaner version if we go with Greek, which it's looking like we will.

I like the fact the nose was fixed on this one over the other two. That is what was bugging me about the first two. But still...Left.

i mean the right - left choice was made weeks ago, when my design and crazygirl card where turned away, so really its a choice of which greek one to go with

Wasn't the left one made because the guy that does all the shitty sketch work wanted his own rendition in rather than the original? Which existed for a long damned while

I really need to finish her card, but im so FUKIN lazy

So, poll says Greek version curvy. People alright with me putting the cleaner head on the curvy body?

Happily.

I was unaware of the original when i made the sketch, i based it on this pic [NSFW]
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2479923

phi filled out the rest of of the info for the card
occasionaly argues with her puppets and loses.

Love 2
Lust 2
Wealth 3
Power 5

Lust Bonus: Bard’s Harpsichordian – Lull princesses into a suggestible and sleepy state

“As the guardian of the gates to the underworld, it is her job to monitor the comings and goings of various undead princesses.”

i prefer the solid purple scarf over the one with yellow lines but otherwise that sounds good to me

>Curvy
She looks like she has undercooked egg tits. They look like they'd sag to her knees if she took off the toga. No perk at all.

Here's a classic: Lycan Princess + Vampire Princess.

Also you either gain or lose points for missing the "Boybarian" pun.

>Lycan Princess + Vampire Princess.

Hmmm. Thinking about how to make a gothic lolita duster.

And yup, that pun went higher over my head than the ISS

Streaming Towergirl Stuff again!

picarto.tv/Eversor

Woot! Another row done! So, I've reached the end of what Cheesecake and Phi had, so helpfully, archived from the various threads and gathered. So now we have two open rows for princesses, unless I missed anything. (which I easily could have).

That being said, I'd ask again if there's anyone who's got some basic editing skills and free time. I'm looking for some help to do some clean up work across the gens.

shouldent jabberwocky be in the bottem corner?

Don't forget that there were the two rows that need to be moved from the old expansion gen into this chart.

Cloud, Stygian, and Etc.

Duh! Of course. Thank you for reminding me. See? I told you I was likely forgetting something. I'll work on them later. For now, I'm off to work!

Honestly I'd look at threads all the way back to January. I doubt they went back that far.

Lycan and Vampire fusion done!

Careful though, VERY biteybitey. She's pretty much all bite, a little bark.

Aw, I'm sure she'll be fine. They're just love nibbles.

...Yup. She's juuuuuust fine. I, on the other hand, am full of holes where my blood used to be.

Great picture!

She looks badass

Fun stuff at the Stream! Thanks for those who came!

Still working on this one but almost done!

Interesting.

Migrating this request for the guy who was taking requests.

I really like this.

Also, seconding the symbiote request made last thread.

Awesome. Love the colors.

Keep trying to catch your stream, but I'm entirely on mobile as of late.

You're very good at these.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1BACqr0pCg

I need this, but with orphan princess!

>4 part comic
>Orphan and 3 other Princesses at a table, 2 on left, 1 on right
>One to the left of her says "What did you make, Orphan Princess?"
>Panel 2, "A hat that's powered by sadness..."
>Panel 3, She puts it on
>Panel 4, She floats off into the sky

>1 extra end reward
WELP. TIME TO SHOVE MORE TIME WARP IN HERE. GET EVERYTHING SAVE EVERYONE.

You could actually get Dragon Queen and Tower Princess in the same run now.

Speaking of end rewards, am I the only one who thinks they need to be redone?
>Twilight Elf Princess can be gotten as a reward, but now you can rescue her regularly
>one of the prizes is literally "get your princesses pregnant and they'll be pregnant"

>one of the prizes is literally "get your princesses pregnant and they'll be pregnant"

The reward is the journey! Or some other such nonsense

I've asked this before, but are you allowed to reject a companion's kingdom modifiers? I'd like to get The Shield Maiden without Sword Princess, but I don't want an army of fags and a city of sluts.

I suppose it isn't breaking any rules to opt out of them.

Why do you want the Shield Maiden but not the sword?

Because I don't like the Sword.

>Save Goblin, Orc, Troll, Ogre, and Minotaur
>Idealized Horde Run
>Become Warchief Knight
>Lok'tar Ogar

What about Blood Elves and the Forsaken?

>"Idealized" Horde

I like the Blood Elves, but they should just go join the Alliance already. They've had done it if Jaina hadn't started blaming them for her city getting blown up.

The Forsaken on the other hand just need to be purged. I love the undead and the like, but Sylvanas is just an outright evil, unlikeable cunt who'll backstab anyone living.

I have never looked at this before I saw this OP image.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

and why isn't the hive queen in the imgur yet with stats?

That you missed out on this or that you like this?

That I didn't care until I saw an anthropomorphized queen ant

Hive Princess is the best princess.

That's actually a character from Brave's personal Gen, Station Girls, basically Towergirls in SPACE.
This is the latest version of his sheet, that one in OP is actually based off a Zerg broodmother from Starcraft.

I concur, she's great.

Thank you so much user

I wish there was more of her.

>I wish there was more of her.
And there will be. In time. You could help make it via art/writing it if you want.

I might do a pastebin of her, but I'd need a bit more to work on...

I'll give it some thought.

I agree with the sentiment, and up the ante, how about a pregnant Angel and pregnant Demon/Succubus as well?

So many people going for the pregnant or chubby girls lately

What I wish for is some more lewd art

>Knight Princess chasing after Jester Princess who has just stolen her clothes

I guess the main problem is that we are in a board where all that will get banned

yes that is an issue to be sure

Just uploading it to imgur then linking it here works doesn't it?

I know we have quite a few fans in the Furry community, a considerably few who visit /trash/'s fat thread.

Gross. I'm just with the weirdo up there who likes ant queens.

It helps that I think she's adorable, call me a sucker but Tsun is great.

also immobility, but I'm a weird sod

Personal opinion time, but I'm sick of the fat art. There's others here who don't exactly enjoy that, myself included, and I know I tend to hide posts because of it. There's some great artists who frequent the thread, but it feels like besides the fusion guy, it's all fat fat fat etc. A little variety won't kill us, after all.

I'm all for streaking Knight though. Public nudity is my guilty pleasure

Links haven't been banned/deleted very often, from what I've seen. Twitter, tumblr, and imgur links always persist.

I'm not sure if this fully qualifies for a stationgirl, but I have been playing Fallout again recently and wanted to create a princess

Atomic Wastes Planet’s
Nuclear Princess

+ Atomic powered war suit
+ Stunning green glow
+ Giddy around new weaponry
- Mutagenic doses of radiation
- Uncivilized habits

Personal Information Processor: Arm-mounted tech for all your personal computing needs
Automated Targeting System: Never miss a shot again

Love: 2
Lust: 2
Wealth: 4
Power: 2

We need more embarrassed princesses

Yeah, the pregnant stuff is probably as NSFW as we can post on here. That Knight and Jester example MIGHT work if the version posted here was censored somehow.
I DO think some pregnant Stationgirls would be pretty neat. Besides Hive, which has no shortage of that kinda stuff already, what with her full Queen mode and all, and should see more of that in the future without me requesting anything (here's hoping anyways, knock on wood), Xeno, Mutant, Clone, Grey, Chupacabras and Slave Princesses would probably make the most sense. I hope someone does that sometime soon.

Is there an album with all the Stationgirl art?

I would love to see Human Princess trying to give Knight Princess a makeover.

I hate fat, I just like preg.

I mean, fanon is that they're sisters. It would be pretty neato, imo.

Twilight Elf as a reward is before I decided to give her a proper card since there was space in gen 5, so the older reward is probably redundant and should be removed.

TheBrave has all the title cards on his(?) other sites, not sure about fanart though.
Pregnant art forever!

I have permission from Brave to add Stationgirls to the Imgur, and I will, but I'm tired tonight. Sleepytiem for the Photo user who just found out he fucked up the enrollment process and will have to rush to an advisor's office on Monday morning.

Sorry to here that user

sorry to hear that user

Wow, ya look away for a bit less than 24 hours and we're on a new thread already. I'm reposting my Gen 2 Farm Princess with slight edits and my Stationgirl Starfish Princess (with a bit on making her a Gen 2 Towergirl). Please critique and promote so I can get one into the Gen 2 Expansion, Nun and Bee are coming soon as well.

Starfish Princess
Galactic Ocean Preserve
+ Can regenerate from almost any damage if part of her remains
+ Can stick to any surface
+ Bonelessly flexible
- Can survive out of water, but gets crabby and stiff real fast
- Ditzy at times (Since starfish have no brains, only a network of nerves, fyi)
Love 3
Lust 4
Power 2
Wealth 1

1: Rebreather: Allows one to respire in any atmosphere or underwater (maybe a serum instead?)
2: Multitasker Serum: Allows one to do up to five things at once with no effort

Lust Bonus: Starfish Serum: Can grant someone extreme regenerative powers and flexibility.

Here's the next part of the post.

Nun Princess
Grand Cathedral
+Very sexually naive and repressed.
+Skilled with holy chants and incantations.
-Wears a chastity belt, saving herself ‘til marriage
+Non vaginal sex is OK before marriage.
-Can be prejudiced against “unholy” princesses.
Love: 4
Lust: 3
Wealth: 1
Power: 3
God: Diamas, God of Faith
Worshipped: Unholy creatures must obey you or flee in pain
Renounced: Holy sites cannot be entered during the day

Is there some fluff about this?

First I've heard of it too.
Well. Human Princess does have that coin Dowry, so having preg art of her makes sense (besides being something I'd like to see), like it would for the other preg- associated princesses, like Demon, Goblin or Night Elf. Or maybe even Unicorn (and Dream, who I just like despite not really fitting in the preg theme). And what of the courtiers and army units (I got the idea after seeing that preg art of the Phoenix nurse)? There's a goblin babysitter courtier that wants you to impregnate her, for instance, I'd like to see *her* full of babies like her princess.

we may get to see Guayo/Rolling Thunder a bit more since hes back from the land of eternal taco Tuesday

its probably because I havent visited this general all that often, only for the past several months since I heard about towergirls, but there seems to be barely any art for chubby/fat content, as opposed to quite the handul of characters based on being futa or trap. If its so common, where is it? On trash? Or the towergirls booru?

Gats did say "everything is canon".

I like these, especially Bee, but gen 2 is full now, I think. We've the cards in and the two rows of cards from the original fan chart (in the need of some new art for some entries). Gen 3 has room, though.

Right,
I meant that there is such fluff, not canon.

gen 3 has approximately one open spot for the trap, it was pretty full from all the pre existing stuff before we started adding to it so its filled up pretty quick

Ooh, yeah, that Goblin Princess pic is nice. I hope to see more pregnancy and impregnation art, including that Goblin courtier i just found. And the other guy forgot the insect Princess when listing ones associated with pregnancy.

There's Expansion Gen 4, then. That's empty except for the dragon.

>Gen 3
So I assume Gemini (If we can fix them) falls into the Holstaur category as it relates to gender?

Wait, isn't Pegasus Princess the trap?
>- Big fat horse dick

Gemini switches between genders, so not exactly.

Yes he is.

Pegasus went for gen 4 i think,

I think people were going to do Gemini as the trap for 3 actually.

No, it was a different gen. Gen 5.

beyond gen 3 we have

Gen 4

half dragon princess
Oni Princess
Ghoul princess
Kirin princess
Pegasus princess
Chymera princess
sun and moon princesses,
and music/idol princess (forget her name)

For gen 5 we have

farmer princess
Chi princess
Dryad princess
Oriad princess
Devil princess
Nymph princess
Pajama princess
Echidna princess
and siren princess

Phi has like 50 more princesses in the roster but those i think are more a back up situation since he has gone beyond the a full gen worth of designs

All of those have art?

I feel like I really need to go back all the way to january to find any orphaned designs. Or someone should.