Drinks

It's Friday Night. What libations will you be partaking of during your wild dice-gaming and wenching night?

Our game night was yesterday.
I had some apple juice with Amaretto.

20 cans of Coors Light, if the store isn't closed

water bottles and celery

no dip

Veeky Forums, please no bully

>Select all images with candy.
ffs

E&J brandy is swill. Get something that doesn't taste like turpentine.

A bottle of cognac and a cup of coffe before the game, and more cognac for the length of the session.

Nothing, because we're not degenerates.

>Only the finest for a dragonborn

My LARP realm has been experimenting with catering beverages to guests.

The first year we had lots of exotic fruit and herb combinations at 40%.

The next year we cut it down to a basket full.

The year after that another realm had a whisky tasting to which we brought a bottle. We also brought an aged rum.

We have been serving rum ever since. Straight. Neat. And close to the fire.

You can't drink that cheap Bacardi swill. Rum can be aged like whisky, but unlike whisky it has much milder flavors. Get a rum that has been rounding out in an oak cask for 10 years. You'll never go back.

We play at my house and I have a liquor cabinet. I currently have:
>four bottles of Merlot given to me by my parents
>Morrison Bowmore Islay single malt
>Glen Garioch single malt
>Schenley Golden Wedding
>Canadian Club
>Crown Royal
>Don Julio Real
>Rhum Agricole Vieux Niesson
And some bacardi coolers for the women, because every woman I've ever played with has had shit taste in liquor, except for the qt tomboy who moved away last year who shared my love for scotch whisky. I miss her so much.

Shit I had some great Dzama rum in Miami.

That vanilla stuff?

Game's on saturday.

I intend to drink the tears of my players as they watch their characters get speared by savage morlocks, devoured by giant insects, incinerated by deadly traps, and the survivors hobble home with broken bodies.

Also some Dr Pepper if available.

You sick fuck!
How can you stomach that awful HFCS piss?

I shit you not, when we play, we drink literal homebrew. (this month is a brown....I think these fags want to do IPA's for the next batch :/ )

Half Mello Yello, half unsweetened iced tea. My wife calls it a Harry Palmer.

Homebrew mead to go with my homebrew Dark Ages Europe setting.

You lucky dogs. Unless your homebrewing skills are subpar.

store brand cranberry-lime seltzer water

I'm going to yet another kink event in my local fetish community with my Domme and her actual boyfriend. It's getting oh so very tiresome and I don't enjoy it at all anymore. I wish I was drinking beer( Local craft IPA) and playing some Magic or RPG's with my bros instead. Or even at home playing vidya , sipping brews and browsing Veeky Forums. I wish I could just say no but rhe nature of the D/s relationship means I literally can't. I am a literal cuck. :/

uh dude, the sub should hold all the power in the relationship. if you're not into it but are being held hostage then it's not D/s anymore, it's abusive.

if you're trolling then you might want to pick a broader, more general troll.

if you're not then yeah seriously get gone from that.

Oh, I have some alcohol:
>28 Moosehead
>26 of Jack Daniels special 64 blend
>26 of Buffalo Trace bourbon
>26 of Forty Creek Barrel Select

As you can tell, I like my brown liquor.

Tell her to fuck off, and if she tries to use force, mace her. If she doesn't get the hint after that, actually mace her with a real mace then claim she threatened to kill you. The nature of your relationship will inherently cause suspicion, particularly if you have any significant trauma-caused wounds.

I wish I was trolling.

I have a personality disorder that makes me distrust my feelings about things. She always teaches me to do the opposite and has helped me hugely with my life.

I know I can leave anytime but I also know how much of a drunken broken mess I was before I met her and how easily I will become like that again when I leave.

Anyway... sorry to drag the thread down.

My best ever session, and fondest memory, was on my 18th birthday where me and my old friends ran the Tomb of Horrors all night long with copious amounts of vodka.

You could just tell her that her fetish events suck.

She'll either break it off or rape your ass and I don't think you'll mind either.

the ways you have grown as a person are yours to keep, she can't take that away from you.

therapy works! have an exit strategy. have a support network ready.

most importantly take care of yourself, fellow fa/tg/uy.

user, leave. It's not helping you out. You can find someone better, I promise. I mean, if that's your schtick, whatever, but I'm sure someone who made you dinner and played magic with you would make you happy. Hell, if you have some nice friends that are dudes, just hang out with them for a while. Feel free to get as shitfaced as you want for about a month and then just do you, ya know?

I've been drinking scotch and soda while working on an MtG cube since mid-afternoon.

>but I'm sure someone who made you dinner and played magic with you would make you happy
That's a housemate, not a gf

To be fair, my girlfriend doesn't play magic with me, but she generally keeps me well fed, and we share a lot of the same hobbies outside of magic. Hell, I even got her into Dark Souls 1 and her pvp twink would give just about anyone a run for their money. It just depends on what you like.

>house
>mate

That's what I'm looking for.

I want someone to mate with and also to build a household with.

Wychwood drinks are always good for Veeky Forums related activity.
Especially King Goblin

probably some shitty merlot while i wish my friends would dice game with me and even if they did they'd probably just stair at their phones and rape everything

>tfw under 21 and babyfaced

I'm making drinks tonight and to pay back one jerk in the group I'm setting out red wine and when he brings "Only ONE cup per day" mug I'll mix vodka into the red wine for him.

boozeahol a shit anyway

cannabis is a superior drug

While I agree in general, your attitude is kind of off putting.

I get that a lot. I care less and less each time some cuck like you says as such, k?

I can still get a boner while drunk off my ass but not while stoned, so it seems a stoner would be more of a cuck

>I care less and less each time some cuck like you says as such
And yet, instead of improving yourself, you get mad about it and post a reply anyways. Literally subhuman.

I usually drink this when gaming in the summer. It's pretty cheap, and a six pack lasts me about the length of a session.

nobody will ever care about your dick
hahahaha, improving myself? I am already the Ubermensch, you little cuck-bitch.

>Ubermensch
Oh look, another edgy Nietzsche fan. How's intro to philosophy treating you?

You're sounding a little anal anguished

I thought burnouts were supposed to be chill ;^)

>summer shandy meme

>any beer i don't like is a meme
Veeky Forums pls.

k, way, way off, bro.
>burnout
>insulting people posting on Veeky Forums, while posting on Veeky Forums
kek

Go on, enlighten me with your learned philosophy, oh Ubermensch.

>learned philosophy = Ubermensch
kek, cuck

intro to philosophy hates philosophy last time i checked

>because we're not degenerates.
A lie right there

My nigga. Drinking regular hobgoblin tonight.

>21
That's just barbaric, an age limit so high.
Also, get a fake ID

America is insane.

If you head a little ways south, you can fuck 13 year old hookers, but if you head a little ways north, cucks with badges will throw you in a cage because you have the wrong kind of flower.

Christian cuck, get out.

>kind of flower
?

Used to drink this thing called James Blond from a local brewery, but I don't know if they still sell it.

So for now its Seagrams 7 and playing Star Wars FFG on Fantasy Grounds

Yeah but it's getting better. Plus decent booze is pretty cheap here.

Alas, our noble hero was outclassed at his own game. He did not know the meaning of what he spoke, he simply parroted misinformation in vain, desperately clinging to the last shreds of dignity he could muster.

Why, pray-tell, did such a paragon of virtue falter? T'was the weight of his own hubris. He yearned so deeply to be part of a group, yet was rejected at every turn due to his unpleasant demeanor. Thus, after much contemplation, he resolved himself with fervor anew to shitpost about his own magnificence anonymously on an image board.

Oh how he toiled, nervously hunched over his keyboard, basking in the limelight of his monitor. His fingers were trembling fawns and with each tepid stroke he forged an epic yarn of biblical proportion. A devious smile cracked his twisted maw as he paused, relishing the weight of the moment. Oh how joyous it would be to mislead a bunch of strangers with his meticulously crafted tale, and debonair wit, it would be almost like receiving actual validation from someone significant in real life. All that was left was to click the little "Post" box.

Yet, in his moment of grandeur, he made a fatal mistake. His brain functioned merely at 1/12 natural capacity, and lacking the self awareness to avoid embarrassment, he went and spilled his spaghetti on the internet for all to see. Parmesan and meatballs spewed from his pockets in an unholy maelstrom of sauce-related carnage. Desperately he tried to scoop up his rolling words with his shirt, but it was too late. Each starchy strand was impossible to grasp, and with a longing glance, our hero fell to his knees and wept. Spaghetti clenched in hand, he knew there was no redemption. Life was an arbitrary series of non-sequitur, and to hope was to be mislead.

The only sound left in his guilt-addled mind, was the guttural chortle of 10,000 fa/tg/uys, laughing into their hotpockets and dew.

>being this retarded
kek

tl;dr

nobody cares about anything you will ever say

nice

>implying Jesus' first miracle wasn't a booze run
The guy in charge of the wedding reception even told off the servant who brought the wine in for getting the good stuff, since the idea is to serve the good stuff first, then the cheap stuff since the guests are drunk enough that they won't care.
All this is Biblical canon.

>this guy

ikr, and I'm drunk af

try harder.

Absolutely patrician taste, OP.

Have sixers of the New Belgium Dubbel (alright) and Lucid (a local brewery)

About to try this for the first time while playing some Dark Heresy

That lemon pledge shit is the ONLY time I've straight thrown away beer.

good god yes. i can't think of a better way to describe this bilgewater.

For you good sir.

I guess you've never tried Carling

You're the best user. I'm glad someone actually read it.

I wanted to give something better than a cheap screenshot for such an awesome new thing I can use when replying to trolls.

As to the thread my libations for tonight as I work on my setting are pic related. I aint got no money for liquor but I do have some left over soda.

I always thought Veeky Forums to be sober. Well, I guess I was wrong.

No social activity that involves a storytelling cliche called "you all start in a tavern" could possibly be sober.
How exactly did you come to this conclusion?

Do you know what, I was totally off base. I thought that because we're all escapist weirdos, we'd have other vices, until I realized that since we're all escapist weirdos, we probably drink in equal parts to escape reality and unleash the bard.

This is a cupped tapwater household anonymous. And god fucking forbid you don't use a coaster.

Why do people use coasters? Don't you have glass in your country? If not, my table is literally made from a pallet used to transport something or other with a couple of legs tacked on.

My own tears cuz I'm so alone.

>unleash the bard
Now I'm imagining the GM getting his players drunk, observing their intoxicated behavior, then making pre-made PCs for them based on their behavior

Some of us don't have hobofurniture and we don't want to have marks on the wood.

I did it tonight the best I could anyway. We have broken up. Thanks for the support everybody. Huge load off me. I can be free and myself again. Going to be tough and im going to be a broken mess for a while but I think I can pull it together.

Ganbare

>drinking any rum other than Lamb's

I don't approve of your lifestyle, but I suppose not everyone will have as fine taste as myself.

We're rooting for you user.

No gaming tonight, one of our players can't normally game Fridays so we do it Thursdays.

Normally drink some variety of 5-6% ale or Desperados. Or just coffee.

You made the right call. Hang tough, you got this!

Next time i'm rolling dice ill be thinking of you user, keep ya chin up

Homemade mead

it's cheap, it tastes ok, and it gets me inebriated
isn't that all you need in a beer?

>DUVEL
Mah nigga.

Is it true that independent breweries tend to get looked down on in America?
Here in Bongland, it's pretty much a guarantee that every place will have at least one local brew on tap, and a few more bottled.

what? craft beer is like the most popular thing in america these days. at least in the northeast and tennessee

>Coors Light
at least it is not Molson

Thanks user. Spent the morning fapping , planning my 5e campaign and playing Starcraft. Its been glorious.

>I know I can leave anytime but I also know how much of a drunken broken mess I was before I met her and how easily I will become like that again when I leave.

You can't be OK on your own without being OK with being on your own. AKA you need to leave to actually fix yourself.

Bartender!

I'll have a Chaotic Neutral, thank you. Oh, and a Sphere of Annihilation for my Dwarven friend over there.

>SHAKEN, NOT STIRRED!

What he said.

>alignment drinks
I'd be okay with this