$50-$100/EOY 2018

$50-$100/EOY 2018.
If you missed the crypto boat so far you have a continue here. A reset. A last chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
whalewisdom.com/filer/signal-capital-llc
moresignal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No progress. Only promises

What promises? It's nothing. It's a black hole of neet money.

>A last chance
This, based Sergey is giving us fucks a second chance.

They're in good company with 99% of coins then.

"If the LINK token is addressing smart contract data input/payment output functionality for over 300M messages per year—it will be involved in processing around 820K transactions a day. This is more than Ethereum (600K transactions per day, valued at $44bn at time of writing) or Ripple (200K network payments per day, valued at $11bn at time of writing). ChainLink is currently valued at $100m."

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

This literally has the potential to be worth as much as ETH is today, in the future. People are dumb dumbs for thinking this only has a market cap of 100m. It will be in the billions by 2019.

Fundamentally, I love the idea behind Chain Link, but they have no road map and literally no development team. This is a huge problem.

Another issue is a lack of interaction with the community and its supporters. Their news updates are infrequent and from when I last checked, they've gone ghost for weeks.

Absolutely brilliant idea, horrible lack of of leadership and transparency/communication.

I wouldn't go all in. But definitely worth holding some.

bought this 3 months ago
lost money
literally could have bought anything else

mmhmm. this truly is a mulligan for all ya'll late comers to the crypto world. right here.

sure, it doesn't look like a guarantee. BTC didn't. ETH didn't. but trust me, your friend pepe baller. this is it. i've done the researchin'. i've done the vettin'. this is the real deal.

Lets go

In 2019 years noone will know about link and Sergey Nazarov.

Keep your head down and accumulate.

He's known by his nickname after 2019: Money Belly

They have one, its on a need to know basis.
We are unfortunately not high enough on the food chain, to need to know.

My investment insn't paying off in under a weeks time MOMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY

that's true. because LINK will be used literally everywhere, by every piece of blockchain-related tech, but without anyone knowin' about it. it's all gon be behind the scenes. normies usin' LINK without even knowin'. LINK will be everywhere and nowhere. Omnipresent, and yet invisible.

only people who will know is us LINKies, while we live it up in lambo land. join us. there's no reason to be left behind.

That article is outed as a fake. That's not a real investment firm and everything you've read is your average deluded linkie's wet dream.

outed as fake by who? you? other dummies here at biz?

im honeslty starting to think this is just too much for sergay to handle,

he still asks for help and is offering jobs

he cant even find people to help him

he is not good at selling and not good at speaking.

i love what chainlink can be but i just dont see a rockstar team.

I hold LINK and it hurts to read these predictions

Ok if it's not fake then show me some information about that company. Try to find it online.

I love you for giving me this screencap.

But it is.

whalewisdom.com/filer/signal-capital-llc

On the end of the year we will hear promises again. Link will be 15-20c and Rory will ask to wait a month more or two

moresignal.com/

Looking at CoinmarketCap, I'm seeing a ton of cryptos rallying right now, including litecoin, ethereum and fucking memecoin monacoin. Wanna know one of the only coins not rallying in the positive?

Chainlink. JUST.

Dude, that's a serious FA investment problem. The lack of transparency on their part and the lack of a solid dev team leads me to believe that this project might only turn out to be wishful thinking unless they begin hiring a solid staff to keep us updated on their work/progress.

Why would they need to hide anything at this point? They made it quite clear in the white paper what this project is about.

ETH, TRST, LINK, XMR, and SUB are probably the best looking long term HODL's currently, just due to their nature of how they are revolutionizing the financial sector and how businesses keep records and transactions.

But LINK is only wishful thinking right now until Sergey and friends decide to fucking speak up, I'm not buying in until they get their shit together

Even major investors in mainstream tech companies are lucky to get quarterly updates.

K, so sell

>solid dev team

post the sir gay with the visor

No, There was confusion. There are 2 firms by the same name. Someone doing due diligence contacted the wrong firm, small coincidence.

True, but user, those mainstream tech companies are multi-million/billion dollar businesses.

With all of the money they raised during the ICO, how could they have not hired somebody to keep the community updated by now? No dev team? Couldn't they at least say that they're out and about hiring?

IT's definitely no exit scam but it's definitely unsettling to see such a brilliant idea just sit around without being put to use.

I'm still skeptical user. but good luck senpai. assuming you're holding a decent amount.

>With all of the money they raised during the ICO, how could they have not hired somebody to keep the community updated by now?
Like I said, even major investors in mainstream tech companies are lucky to get quarterly updates.

Holder here waiting for the fireworks to start

stop making these threads, I don't want brainlets investing in Link
REEEE

Their priorities lie elsewhere

Wahhh they aren't tweeting things every hour for my impatient, newbie investor ass. Just shut up

Amen

noone needs you to buy, seeya

I hate linkies and SerGay, they REKT me

Where did they REKT you? Show us.

>-85% since ATH

i should've just held bitcoin, what a fucking shitcoin....

there were so many gains available to me and I've chosen LINK for fuck sake

I think you need to blame your shitbrain for buying ATH, not the coin, bro.

TONIGHT BOYS, STRAP IN

Where the fuck is this coming from. Someone keeps saying it. Fuck 1000 of my linkies are out of action swing trading. If this thing doesn't go back down I've fucked up

cool, no one cares.

let me guess, cucked 50 cent linkie? Figures, fucking faggot

I think the entirety of Veeky Forums is invested in this awful fucking scamcoin. Hilarious

you're making fun of him for (allegedly) buying at ATH when you just said you sold at ATL

dude...

The addresses just dropped by 2000, someone bailed and dumped 1.5 million, rumor of bad news tonight. It looks like its over. I may very well have just sold ath

bought all my LINK at the presale...should've sold half during sibos. oh well, i learned the hard way you should always lock in profit.

RIP user
he probably FOMO'd back in by now

do you know what ath means?

I just had a deja vu about Link but I don't remember it clearly enough

I think good things are coming today

wtf how did you know. i don't have the stomach for swing trading

because a community of autist is not important enough to set a budget for you retarded ass adhd pajeet neet

Just follow us high IQ individuals, we are smarter than you and know what we are doing.

This is the lowest morale I've ever seen from linkies.

I just sold my 40k. It looks like it's over. Good game folks. I guess i'm gonna get into Bitcoin again. The alt game is too stressful.

Day one linker here, I agree. My morale is at an all time low. My faith was unshaken even at 15 cents, but after the multiple failed breakouts I'm starting to have doubts. The only thing keeping me from selling is the amount of time I've invested in these bags. Not fucking selling just yet.

sell now. you are clearly a brainlet
>hurr I know there is no reason for it but I demand the price to grow right now! durr

who cares about a TA breakout? this will go up when the mainnet is up and running, and it will stay up, not like these "breakout" P&Ds

This.

I bought 200k pre-sale and finally cracked. Sold my stack yesterday. Buying REQ on this dip and going for an easy 3x with Colossus being released on an unknown day within next 2 weeks

Don't be a pussy, you will be tested but it will all be worth it. Think of the Lambo

>when the mainnet is up and running

scheduled for 2028

You are looking from your personal perspective. And it is prudent advice, dear sir.

You don't seem to understand that from LINK team perspective, they don't give a fuck if a few more or less neets buy in early.

They care about NAILING implementation for the big boys. That is their sole mission. Get that through you're skull.

If you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.

"main net" is a meme. There's not github, it's been delayed several times, and Steve admits he's still learning GO and nobody has been hired according to Rory this morning on Slack. There will be no main net. Project is over, check the slack.

You guys haven't realised yet but a confido was poulled by Sergey and you stinky boys are still deluded

weak handed fuck, you just threw away your financial freedom in a few years. LOL stay poor man, you'll never be a good investor.

Oh shit better sell all my Link right now!!!
Thanks for warning me user!

it's confido 2.0 we're just waiting for the announcement. Screencap this and get your links to an exchange.

Can you screenshot this, about the hires from Slack.

I saw a screenshot earlier that they had already hired a few people, from rory in Slack...

>Screencap this
you bet your ass I did

>nice smart contract execution network you have there
>y'all mind if I fuck up 20% of it with NEETopets

linkers, i have 100k link. will I make it. in btc value I lost 5x.

dude why. The general consensus is get out now before the news comes out and this thing dumps. Over 2000 people bailed today its not looking good.

must be fake, it would've been spammed on Veeky Forums all day and I haven't seen anything despite browsing for the past 10 hours like an autist

go fuck yourself then kys you worthless piece of shit human scum

This was already a while ago, Between 10 days - week, can't remember exactly.

So from my POV this is fake, or could someone provide a screen of the post Rory made today.

I'm not in slack.

sold low and now is fudding to get back in KEK

If this doesn’t convince newcomers, I don’t know what will.

Big if true

Fake

Im quite confident in my IQ
Not sure bout the rest of Veeky Forums though

Are you one of anons that invested in cryptokitties?

You will be swimming in Lambos

just bought 100k!

2 days ago the general consensus about DRGN was "dont touch this scam" and everybody mocked me for shilling it.
I even sold my DRGN bags once they hit 23c.
Look where it is now.
You still believe Veeky Forums is a sound advisor?

>ETH, TRST, LINK, XMR, and SUB are probably the best looking long term HODL's currently, just due to their nature of how they are revolutionizing the financial sector and how businesses keep records and transactions.
>revolutionizing the financial sector and how businesses keep records and transactions
>doesn't mention REQ

you got it bud