>bought BTC at $19k

it'll be at 20k in about a week

I bought at $19.3k, 5 minutes later... it’s at 14k

I panic sold....

Lots 1k per minute.

Don't worry fag it'll go to 20k this weekend to get ready for futures

Never change Veeky Forums

I hope you're for real

Yeah man wall st money is dumb as fuck compared to you, an early adopter. They'll want to buy your bags and sick your dick for sure.

I buy at ATH and sell when it drops
It's the wisest move

if you suck 100 dicks at $10 a pop you'll be back to even in no time bud

>bought at $12.4
>still hasn’t processed

Gonna drop more when wall street shorts the shit

F

what day should I sell all my btc? got it at 16k

HOLD

id bill only go down :D

Buy high sell low

F

Well sometimes you get got (like you, totally #rekt by wallstreet dumpers), but hey - may as well HODL or you're just another buy high; sell low fucknuggets

Forced HODL gains are best gains. Bought in at $9.6k/BTC last Thursday and it wasn't available till yesterday.

Bought bitcoin at $10, not $10,000, I mean $10

I have zero since 2013

I hope it crashes and everyone loses everything right now...

blease no :-D

How many did you bought? Why did you sell? How much fiat did you made?

ids anoder red ganddle:D

Youre doing just fine user

75, they were on my silk road wallet when the fbi seized the servers. I never even got the chance to buy anything with them

Our initial prices are locked in correct? I got in at a deec price and have to hodl for 7 days

only aids ridden fags want their dick sucked by a man

Damn, if it makes you feel any better the FBI’s credibility is in the trash

So are his btc

..blease make id stob :-D

Put £510 into it like 16 hours ago, can get £457 on coinbase if I cash out now

My long term plan I guess is to take my initial investment out when I'm at a certain number (Maybe £2000?) then hold the rest

>Our initial prices are locked in correct?

wat

no stobbin id now :D

noooo not finnish mascot too

>panic sold
Why tho
It does a bull run, falls a bit, then keeps going up, eventually surpassing the previous ATC. This has been going on for a while

what the fuck is a hodl

just hodl

hodl means to hodl

>It’s my first day on Veeky Forums

Bitcoin is causing everyone to come here. Not just the begging pajeets

im the second coming of the wrath of hollywood you stpuid fucks either you show me respect or i will burn your boypussy

But my boipucci is tight. Don't do it user!
Hodl means hodl it's that simple

Hold user, hold

blease id hurds :-D

unironically did this with ltc today

Just hold user

You'll either become rich or watch John McCafee eat his own dick on livestream it's a win-win

Shit i never realised that this meme will eventually extend until it’s a number bigger than all the dicks that have ever existed, needing to be sucked by the rest of someone’s life and the lifetime of all future generations...

I guess that means an extra set of knee pads needed for OP

Give me 1k worth and I'll make you happy in few months

Shit guys, I bought in at 15 trillion, and 5 minutes later it was down to 8 trillion.

Now I, and all my future generations for the rest of time need to suck 700 billion dicks at 10 dollars a pop between us, to break even

Sucks to be that guys family I guess

BTC is the only coin you can buy at ATH and not worry about, no matter how much it dips, as long as you can hold it. Very few of you fags rode through the 2013 crash where it lost two-thirds of its value overnight. If you held through that all the way until the current day, I can tell you, you'll keep sleeping like a baby right now unless this shit goes under $5k. I'm not selling until $100k, but still enjoy coming on here and reading the retarded fud, especially from the nocoiners kek

>Holding a deflating price for YEARS instead of selling and buying back later

You need to trade to gain more bitcoins! Go buy our bags, son!

Great argument. Who else thinks I fucked up even though I 150x'd my money? This is why most of this board is poor. Take a second to let this sink in

This board will be poor cause they buy high and hodl