What is the most extensive dungeon in print Veeky Forums?

What is the most extensive dungeon in print Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4369000/World_s_Largest_Dungeon
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3702726/Dungeons___Dragons_-_Massive_Pack_Reloaded
pastebin.com/8w78c4bS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God that looks so fucking boring.

That's not even a dungeon, it's a maze.

it could be cool IF
>you gave your players a map that they could mark on for it
>they weren't expected to clear it all at once and instead just come back to it for plot relevant items and events, and many of the rooms had exits to outside of the dungeon

otherwise a dungeon like that is just far too big

I would make it three times the size, add in a few massive areas and use it for a post apocalyptic game where you woke up in cryo and have to retake your fall out shelter

It could be cool IF
>it was actually a dungeon with interesting variety and aesthetics and not just a slightly shuffled around tight grid.

Actually it might be kinda cool as-is if it were tweaked into something sort of like an underground hexcrawl. Which, I mean, "dungeoncrawl" but still. Something more focused on endurance. Still not that cool though.

Well I know there's one called World's Largest Dungeon, but I can't say for sure if that's actually true

Doesn't it hit pythagoras' theorem or something? Like, any dungeon map can be copied and the second version of the map stuck onto the side of the first one and now you have a dungeon exactly twice as large as the previous dungeon? Like how Primes are infinite.

Here y'go user.

Awesome now where is the book that goes with it explain whats in every room?

Look how happy that heffer is. Thinking that would be a fun game, shame on her.

According to Wikipedia it's about $42.99.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4369000/World_s_Largest_Dungeon

>0 seeders

I got exited only to have my hopes dashed.

my bad, you can use this
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3702726/Dungeons___Dragons_-_Massive_Pack_Reloaded

it's in the dungeon master folder, then the adventures folder

I would kiss you if I could user.

bump

The problem with these maps is they are just empty and you have to fill them yourself. Its the one thing I hate about the dungeon programs.

Other problem is they fail hugely on the usability factor. No one would use that. Thats not livable. There is no planing no segregation of areas. Its just endless rooms that have no purpose.

By and large they're just overwrought mazes meant as some kind of HARDCORE demonstration that fetishizes wasted graph paper...

give me a dungeon that contains rivers, ecologies, captive civilizations, worldlets, pocket universes... and fits in a chest small enough for the players to carry around in a wheel barrow.

I loved under mountain for this. It started off as a standard dungeon diver affair but then just exploded into so much more.

I absolutely love premades on that scale the ten level to twenty level ones but they are just so hard to find.

>I absolutely love premades on that scale the ten level to twenty level ones but they are just so hard to find.
Go to the OSR thread and see if Rappan Athuk and Dwimmermount aren't in the Trove. I think Stonehell's pretty big too.

We have to go deeper

A dungeon that's actually a campaign setting unto itself.

Empires rise and fall without ever seeing the sun.

Heroes plunge in from the surface world, get lost, and within a few years are retired and having children on a bioluminescent fungus farm.

I've done it, but I've never really been terribly happy with any of the dungeon generation parts I come up with

I would love to see that. If it doesn't exist I'll help make one. I cant do it alone though. I've tried making huge adventures and I just get depressed at how much work needs to be done. They are so hard to make since PC's just RUIN everything. Put to much into it and then you find out they somehow killed a guy in the hub that is integral to the story down the line.

I feel that if you add stuff like that, it starts to lose the mystery and general dungeon-y feel. It needs to be a hostile environment for PCs.

It can still be done. Have the pockets of civilization be on the safe, low-level areas while brave men and women stand "on the frontier" in the higher-level areas, exploring new rooms.

I actually have the randomly generated enemies and loot and shit for that dungeon, since I made it. Be warned, it's a little long.

pastebin.com/8w78c4bS