Who else /buyingthedip/?

Who else /buyingthedip/?

REQ at under 10 cents is a fucking steal.

sold at 709 sats, bought back at 633, increased my REQ stack by 2.5k FeelsGood.

Expected price EOY and long term?

yep very bullish

Sold at 24k GWEI, bought back at 21.4k. Increased another 10% in holdings in 30 minutes.

At 806.
I have like 40 bucks in NEO, should I just sell back NEO and transfer the ETH into REQ, or is this shitcoin done for?

I was asleep otherwise I'd have so much more cheap REQ

Where are you buying this?

done for? its just fueling up son.

fuck off

This is the end of the year faggot.

Is this the pump and dump coin?

Coins take a while to blossom, considering this is so cheap and they announced the testnets out before the 22nd, what person wouldn't want to hold big bags.

It doesn't even need to go up that much for us to make a killer profit.

>12/8 is end of year
>colossus coming within a couple weeks

EOY $0.2 - 0.3
Q2 2018 $0.6
EOY 2018 $1 - 5

this

Roger that sir. Will wait for it to dip back to .09 then Ill buy some more.

Eat shit, faggot.

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

On 21 September, the three startups (ONE BEING CURRENT REQ TEAM) will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest. The six teams will work to validate their ideas and business model and create a viable product that is ready to launch. They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.

It's coming back up again. All the sell walls are already gone

this

req just announced they scammed their ICO buyers by lying and saying they were backed by IGN

are you guys this deluded that you think this is only a dip?

at this rate sub 1 cent

This. I bought 15k at 625 sats or 0.06$. It's only going up for me.

Maybe it was a simple miscommunication

not nuls faggot heheheh

I wish. Could afford 100k that way

I think we should name these people the IOTA generation, for considering getting in at 1.50 massive, when they don't realize it did the same shit as REQ for a long while.

I had this at ICO and sold for a loss , JUST