NEO

NEO looks bullish.

Lost of positive news, ICO incoming and etc.

>inb4 shill
I'm all in since antshares

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/major-neo-redflags/
medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/response-to-baseless-fud-9b7e5e2eeeea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does NEO only run 13 nodes?

Should I buy NEO now? Maybe now its time to 2x the price?

it started out centralized and is now implementing the rollout plan to become more and more decentralized, creating more nodes based on the NEO voting system. DYOR

>started out centralized

lol and why'd they take their entire blockchain offline in october?

they didn't. that's just FUD. kys

They're pre-announcing an announcement about a separate announcement about this, that's to come early 2018, DYOR.

K but... all 13 of their nodes went offline...

Source?

Lool. Like all of them. So this is again PnD

Stay poor.

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/major-neo-redflags/

No it's a moon mission, at least until it dumps.

>storeofvalue.github.io/posts/major-neo-redflags/

the chances this moons is too high to not buy, ive been JUSTd so many times, not this one though

>not this one though

Famous last words.

You really think so? How high it can go?

We may see even unheard of gains, possible pumps even into the high 30's, low 40's. Strap in.

the chances neo goes from 36 to 70 is much higher than eth from 400 - 1000

that's for sure

Still decided to jump into stellar. Dont know if it was right decision but yeah. Charts looking good.

Whales want it to stay ahead of eos and qtum. Those two projects spook the NEO hodlers from the summer. The summer NEO hodlers are the ones that made CoZ a thing and keep the Western community from turning to shit.

With EOS about to catch NEO, I expect movement.

medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/response-to-baseless-fud-9b7e5e2eeeea

EOS is far from catching NEO.

NEO has already upcoming ICOs, big partners and etc. The current biggest issue with NEO is the decentralization which is about to happen soon.

Nice FUD. Too bad you can debunk it easily checking their GitHub.

This just 100% reinforced everything I believe about this being a scam coin. Thank you.

EOS is catching up in market cap. I'm saying downward pressure on NEO will let up because EOS's market cap is specifically bad for the morale of the core crowd.

I expect it will moon in March. The icos and now apex are going to be big. I wouldn't be shocked if NEO found its way on to bigger Korean and Japanese exchanges at the same time.

why the fuck has the NEO wallet on bittrex been under maintenance for the past 24 hours?