What defines making it for you? How much?

What defines making it for you? How much?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BHqXfP
discord.gg/Ey3srv
discord.gg/RBAR3Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millon usd

Being a multimillionaire

my family is already rich so I really only need like 300k to be comfy

400-500k

for me making it at this point is 21+ btc

this

Enough to not work. 2.4M

When im able to throw all of my earnings at a mining contract or a coin w good dividends and literally live off of passive income.

3M

Not having to work
I don't care if I'm rich, I just don't want to sell my life for someone else to profit off of
(I already made it btw)

10k would be a start. After that it would always go 10-fold. I guess 10 million would be rather comfy.

Honestly, paying off the 25K or so of debt that I have would be great.

I have 13k invested in crypto. What are the chances I'll make it in the next 1-2 years?

500M

want to buy my own place in full 500-700K (after taxes)

5-10m.

Currently at 200k, scared that mass hype is now here and I'm never going to make it.

Not withdrawing until I hit 5m because it's not worth having tiny gains if you still to wagecuck for ((them))

not having to be a worker drone. some startup $, some form of retirement lined up

I'd say 500$

first goal 1 btc (currently over a 10x of my investment) worth of cryptocurrency in total, but this is more of a psychological thing. Making it to me is really just a matter of moving over by 3 decimals (1000x) or more

It will never be enough until I’m worshipped like a god and included in school history books

hype is starting but we're far off real adoption. Because a lot of people install coinbase app and throw in 20-50-100 bucks into it doesn't mean shit. That's still not 50% of the population, it's probably maximum around 3-4% who do it. Maybe closing on 5%. And small amounts.

When people start studying exchanges and buying alts, then it's gonna be going off. get rdy

Pretty much everyone I know at work has tried it (and failed) and most of them can't even get excel to work.

I know we all want to believe there is more to come, but I don't think it's going to come from the normies

Lmao dude making it for me wpuld already be 20 000€ on my bank accpunt and im not even a third worlder germanfag here
Already at 7000€ from 1500€ 4 months go though
Im happy as FUCK

For me it was 500 000€

And i made it. Sold all my BTC.
I am out. Not sure if it was a smart move but we'll see.

I'd say 2 million, such that I can live comfortably without having to work.

So now shitpost all day erry day?

1 million usd
I live in Hungary so this would be enough for the rest of my life

500k-1m usd

400k or more in crypto currency THAT I WILL SURELY CASH OUT ONE DAY WHEN I HAVE 10 YEARS LEFT TO LIVE AT MOST, STREETS ARE FILLED WITH SHIT

TOTALLY WORTH IT BRO

100 billion dollars

5 million thats comfy. Pay off house, put 4 in high interest safe investment and keep one million ish in cryptos to turn it into another 5 million

norway, ~$2 million after taxes. that's enough for a fairly decent home and to not work (if you invest in shit that gives you some income). (its not enough if you want to live centrally in Oslo, but in that case you're a faggot anyway)

1M bitcoin

since i have a very nice job and my wife makes good money too, any gain is comfy - it's just passive income.

>inb4 wagecuck
no, i like my job, also, i'm good at it.

What do you do?

whats your job

i hate mine and everyone IRL who say they do seem to be lying

$3-$5 million

started as a producer for school books and evolved to be the one in charge for ebooks and digital media. it's a comfy job with intelligent people, home office, and more or less no deadlines below two years per project.

1k i think

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

furry oppai shotas with lipples

>own apartment
>a new car
>no debt
>enough savings for three years of no work

1 million € before I'm 30.

earning at least $10,000,000 every year

If I make 200k liquid assets I will quit my job and that is making it for me.

Realistically I need about 1 mil to stop working completely. But with 200k in assets I could take a pay cut and do something I enjoy as opposed to wage slaving as a corporate office drone.

Being able to buy groceries without having to check my bank account first

1.5-2 million USD

Have 15 BTC plus some alts.

This pump group has 5k+ members including telegram discord.gg/BHqXfP

Were pumping a coin at 10pm, members get the announcement. Literally free money

I could live comfortably, travel, and be a free man with around $2-3 million. That is my goal.

Nice.

Having a paid house or condo.

50 mil

Have another pump group - new pump starting at 5pm discord.gg/Ey3srv

4 mil

Depresses the shit out of me

I literally need 1 btc = 1 mil

i can repay my mortgage with cryptogains and saving now. still have to work tho. def not made it

I thought having near half a million would be nice but it’s really not. I can’t buy a nice car without giving a fuck. I can’t buy a decent house without a mortgage. LITERALLY the only thing I can do with my money is flaunt it and I really don’t give a shit about that. I guess everyone was right when they said 1 million doesn’t get you far these days. I’d only consider making it if I had 10 million
In my bank.

Agreed, 2-3 mil lets you invest in less risky diverse things and gives you a solid regular income to pursue whatever you want. My goals:
>large tract of farmland near city with giant garage workshop
>several miles of land innawoods for the /k/ave project
>use garage shop to build large RV bus conversion
>let most money reinvest gains to compound win
>take out meager salary and spend life working on projects that appeal to me
>travel constantly

Mortgages aren't bad if you have enough income to cover them. It's like a leveraged trade with a tangible asset that has day to day value to you.

1/2/3/4
1 qt gf
Not worrying about money.

I don't ask for much.

I couldn’t do it. Interest rates on mortgage destroy a man. Every person I know that has one is just ruined. It’s all they worry about, paying off their mortgage.

If I had 5M I could purchase a commercial property with a 10% cap rate and make 500K a year.

The real goal is to make so much a year that you have a considerable surplus to reinvest and grow your fortune for future generations

Everyone here to only wants enough so they can stop working and blow it are not going to make it.

What the hell man, you can get less than 4% interest right now. It ends up being cheaper than renting a house. Fixed interest rate, so you can completely ignore the dips and swings in the real estate market because you plan on staying in your house and are gaining value out of it. Real estate long term rises, the drops are only a problem if you're trying to sell during the dip. Variable rate mortgages are obviously stupid and part of the 08 bullshit, but a fixed rate mortgage for a house that you intend to stay in for a long time is basically always a winning game vs paying rent somewhere. You better have enough income to pay your mortgage, but don't buy some stupid huge house you cannot afford.

Also for 300k or less you can buy a fuckhuge home in most parts of the country, are you living in some shitty overpriced city? With 400k, you should be able to outright buy a decent house and a decent car. Not a mansion, just a reasonable property, and not some overpriced luxury meme car, get a slightly used reliable vehicle that appeals to you. If you're living in some city, you cannot live downtown for cheap; that's why suburbs exist.

I bought a duplex in downtown Salt Lake for around 200k (via FHA loan) and it turns a profit while I live in it (I have roommates in my side). That's after mortgage, pmi, interest, taxes, and a 10% setaside for repair. What are you trying to do, get a 3 bedroom house in a Califaggot city?

1 Mil
But to really actually make it, at least 4 Mil.

>It’s all they worry about, paying off their mortgage.
Also to add: how many non-homeowners do you know who worry about paying rent constantly? Same shit. Increase your income. Use that money to go get an education; doesn't have to be college, you could learn a trade that appeals to you. Seriously, 400k can completely start a life with a car, house, and education in a good job field in most parts of the country.

If normies can't bring their money to crypto but there is a demand, crypto will find its way to normies.

0.2% of the way there

at least three lambos.

the pump and dump in one and a half hours will solve this problem for me.

discord.gg/RBAR3Z

Enough to make $100k off passive income each year.

Just gonna (you) this because i'm not american and that was an entertaining and educational read

and how much would that be? 100k is a lot

20 million $

at 4% growth a year, which is super feasible, you make a million a year

THATS fucking making it

even in the case of a stock market crash of lets say 50%, you still have 10 mil lmao

That a easy enough calc:

Market returns 5-7% in index funds
10% for commercial properties such as hotels

$10M
t. poorfag with $300k

2 million if conservative around 4%

$1,000 a day in passive income
$1,000,000 in Index Funds
$3,000,000 In Real estate
$500,000 In cash
$50,000 Car

>mining contract
Want to know how I know you're not gonna make it?

Making back the money I lost because of my weak hands

about half of all of that is more realistic goals for most people, not that I dont agree with you

2m is the goal, for 80k/year for the rest of my life.

7 bitcoins
I live a fairly spartan lifestyle - and I like the number seven.

So far I have
$150 a Day in passive income
$3,000 in Index funds
No real estate
$15,000 in cash
$3,000 Motorcycle

The passive income is coming from Mining Equihash and CryptoNight. My Goal is to Scale up until I hit $1,000 a day then start to move that money to index funds, real estate, and buy a comfy car.

>Equihash

what are the specs of your rig? whats your hash rate, etc?

>30k
>Travel and stay traveling doing shitty jobs but atleast I like what I do in life

£1m

You will make it in 7 years.

> 10,000,000
> a woman that is a good mother to my children, don’t plan on getting married
> a nice home somewhere in the midwest, Jew York is the worst

150k is enough. I will build a business with 100k and continue trading with 50k.

I would need about 1.5m to live out rest of my life on passive low risk gains, so that's my number.

Oh I don't own the hardware myself.

I rent the Hardware, the rental lasts for 2 years.

15500h/s Equihash
20000h/s CryptoNight

And I trade the coins for Bitcoin and buy more Hardware rental contracts.

Also used the Bitcoins I had to buy the Hardware Rentals.

So I basically Locked up my bitcoin gains in Mining as passive income.

I would consider my self to have made I got to 50k euros.

I only joined crypto this april ://

I'd say 300k-400k usd. I can easily retire off of that and live a comfy hermit life on 10k-12k per year. I'm 24 years old with a 150k networth with zero debt/expenes so I'm on track to retire before my 30s.

100 million

2 million. At 3% high interest account that means $60k a year before tax, so $40k a year maintaining my current lifestyle but not working.

third worlder, my target is USD 65,000, it's a big amount in my country currency

once I hit this target I'll sell everything and pay tax

things must be rly cheap in your country. what are your living costs

10mm

>not even leaving a few coins
Dumbass decision.

5MM+

a lambo

I just got a mortgage at 1.5%, not quite sure what you're talking about