Let's make our favourite faction broken (lore wise)

Let's make our favourite faction broken (lore wise)
>every Ork has kommando level intelligence
>they have accurate guns now

>All Orkz are fully aware of, and are willing to utilise, the WAAGH! effecy

Literally all you need.

Unity and cohesion

Big E wakes up, and he ain't happy. Also the Astronomicon keeps working because reasons.

Wouldn't their gestalt field stop working if they know it exists? Ork tek works because they BELIEVE it works and knowing and believing are two entirely different things you can't tell someone to start believing a rock is actually a stompa he has to be dumb enough to begin with to believe a rock is a stompa.

Finding a complete STC

>Lets all make Mary Sue factions.

This is not Space Marines chapters thread.

>they exist
>all Dark Age technology
>took full advantage of autonomy & everyone thinking they're dead to reverse engineer everyone's technology
>mass produced all & each trooper is more heavily armed & trained as the elites of other armies

>The Administratum is efficient and effective at ruling the Imperial domains.

Knowing is just believing to the fullest extent

>every Commissar is either a Cain, Gaunt or a Yarrick
>even the occasional female ones

You are cancer, read the fluff, git gud, kys.

Big E wakes up. Endgame.

Exactly. There needs to be a placebo effect in order.

Mass propaganda from a singular ork warboss.

> IG starts tactical deployment with the new efficient leadership
> Small kill teams now maneuvering to take out targets as opposed to body-swarm tactics

but here is the important one lads

> IG forces consistently deployed in positions advantageous to their regimental skill sets.

Holy shit so your telling me we have to send the CATACHAN JUNGLE FIGHTERS to jungle planets? And not regular cadians?

Alright, OP, you can have your literal "Ork Snipers"

My response is thus;

Astartes implants are no longer limited to teenage boys. All enlisted in the Imperial Guard are then gene-tested to determine receptiveness for Astartes implants. All who pass screening gets the implants and training. All neophytes with psyker potential are soul-bonded to the Emperor, like astropaths. Those who are unsuitable for all the implants are still augmented with those extra organs they can receive.

These neophyte astartes are given basic power armor and bolters. They are filled with rage towards the enemies of the Emperor

I want you to imagine for a moment, the insane numbers the IG brings to bear in every conflict combined with the sheer RIP AND TEAR of astartes physiology.

The physiology is important, but what really matters is the training. Without the skills to accurately use the muscles, you may as well be an Ork who is less good at hitting things and probably just as good at missing with your bolter.

Men of iron and no warpstorms ever disconnected the imperial galaxy. Humanity has instead continued growing and now are literally unbeatable.

The Dark Eldar stop stabbing each other in the back, and form a single huge raiding flotilla. Vect in charge, explains Kains Gate to Malys. Weapons are now issued based on need. So every kabalite has a blaster.

Ynnead actually works, and can control Wraithbone constructs.

Boneshapers work day and night to make Ynnead incarnate in vast armies of Wraith-constructs and mighty Titans, all under the command of a single, vast collective intelligence with incredible psychic power.

You would be surprised how many times kriegers end up 'liberating' hiveworlds by mistake. Seriously, Admin mistakes will land Valhallans on desert worlds and Elysians in tunnel systems. (It's how I DM all of my only war games!)

Honestly this seems like the type of that shit that happens alot in 40k

At least the impression I always got is that it was less "administratum is stupid and makes mistakes" and more "oh no another crises where are the closest warm bodies we can find to deal with it?"

That they would like to pair up regiments with their favored terrain or the like, but despite the hugeness of the IG, there are too many wars and not enough manpower to throw at them all.

Manpower is the ONLY resource still abundantly available in the Imperium. A guardsman, one of the best of their world and trained to the standard of a military force facing horrifically OP xenos, is still worth less than the gun they carry in the eyes of the administratum. I think the idea is that all these office workers see are the numbers, and that any practicality in deployment they can see is in whatever takes the least paperwork. Good deployments are most commonly done by chance, with the occasional intervention of an inquisitor or some other high power forcing their hand when they feel it important.

Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if all the factions could get along but the sheer incompetence of communication and logistical errors made it look like everyone is always ambushing you.

Except the Eldar, it's obvious that they have far more craftworlds than they let on but they just sneak them around.

They've got a lot of bodies, sure, but most of them are in the wrong place or are otherwise engaged, or transport for them isn't available.

I suspect you didn't quite catch that the line of discussion started with then.

Everyone in the IG are scions

Catachans? Scions who fight super well in the jungle

Elsyains? Paratrooper scions

Kreigers? We just give them scion gear

Eldar that could still breed properly. She who Thirsts could even still be around if they could get 1/10th of the human fertility rate.

Alternatively, Necrons that gave a fuck.

The mechanicus decides to expand in numbers, and now encourages experimentation and advancement with salvaged technology.