Drawthread: Deus Vult Edition

Previous Thread Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/wFh8gyW.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7WqIPp46mnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Son of a fucking bitch. Previous fucking thread.

>tfw still doing requests from 2 threads ago
shortstack barmaid and zweihander marine, i promise delivery

Migrating once more from last thread, I'd like to request a friend's character for our upcoming game of Aberrant.

Zen is around two or three inches below average height. Her straight, dark brown hair falls to approximately the middle of her back. In terms of build she’s a curvy teen, if 'curvy' is taken to mean the opposite of 'slender:' A meaty build, but not overweight.

Zen has a total of four pairs of arms, sprouting from shoulder-like joints running down the middle point between her sides and her back, situated so as to have as much freedom of range as possible (like the rightmost image, except for actually part of her). On top of that, where her mouth should be there is only a smooth expanse of skin, that can open up like a flower, two meaty petals that make up her jaw stretching out to reveal a toothy maw possessing two long rope-like tongues.

Zen’s style matches her looks, borrowing from eastern spiritualism with a high top embroidered with patterns reminiscent of traditional hindu clothing . The patterns continue on her legs, which carry an open-fronted skirt going to her ankles, showing off a fair amount of skin before obscuring again with a long strip of cloth going down her front. (Basically, the upper-left image, with a skirt style closer to that on the bottom-left, except with the back skirt looping partway around the thighs)

Basically, imagine a hindu/Protoss style imagined by somebody who knows approximately fuckall about both, and doesn't care enough to get it right.

I’d like to re-request a friend’s character for Aberrant, who is effectively a Catoblepas (the creature on the top right of the reference image) monstergirl. She has bovine ears and short horns, leathery scale-like things across her back and the outside of her upper limbs, and a spiky tail like that of the catoblepas.

She’s a bit shorter than average, and somewhat thickset (in a strong, healthy way: she does a lot of physical exercise). She’s supposed to be attractive in a shy, nerdy fashion, despite her tired, bloodshot eyes.

She hates being a nova and tries to cover up all her defects, wearing skivvies and hoodies, scarves and beanies (clothing references in the image), and will spend most of her time staring down at her feet – anything to hide her body. Similarly, she wants to use her nova powers as little as possible, so she might be wielding a submachine gun looped over her shoulder or something like that. She was also a pretty big nerd, so a hoodie or something with a comic book or anime design on it wouldn't be out of place.

I'd like to request a picture of a friend's Kitsune-blooded Oracle.

She has fair skin and green hair, with fox ears and a tail like in the image on the left. However, she should be wearing modest clothes, like what a feudal Japanese peasant might wear, like in the image on the right.

Her weapon is a hanbo, which is a short staff that's about half the length of a quarterstaff.

Requesting gunslinger rogue running on a wall covered in wanted posters from the city watch. Her background is an Urchin.

Curvy does not (or should not, at least) correlate with weight, a curvy girl is a girl that has a visually pleasing physique, typically a large bust with slim waist and ample hips.

Migrating this request over.

I'd like to request a knightly Kenku in chain mail. Instead of a classic sword and board, though, he's got more of an energy sword that comes from his hand, like in the provided reference. His shield isn't actually something he wears, it's more like a force field that simulates a shield, also as pictured; a little smaller, but big enough for a righteous shield bash.

The general idea is that he thinks his powers are divine but they actually aren't. His theme is more or less "night sky"; so his sword might seem to be made of moonlight, his shield might look like a starry night sky, his eyes might shine from under his hood, stuff like that.

Thanks in advance.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

A cowboy with robot boots, metal chassis, and robot hat

106-hours bump

I drew BDSM of a mom?

(Migrating from last thread)
So if a kind drawfriend would listen to my humble request, I'm requesting a picture of a Druid (pic related) hugging his velociraptor animal companion (pic related). The Druid is a half-elf, so he's got somewhat pointy ears, and he's quite tan from being out in the sun for so long. His hood is down, he's got long, black hair done up in a braid that's thrown over one of his shoulders. His cloak is dark green, but very muddy, especially towards the bottom, where it's also starting to fray. The velociraptor is obviously fine with being hugged and is nuzzling the Druid's cheek with its snout. Said velociraptor is fluffy, not scaly, and has feathers (pic related). The Druid is ecstatic and smiling.

Hah yes! That's so cute/lewd. Thanks lewdanon!
Mom's need to have fun too.

I'm not sure why I did this, it must have been the ALL CAPS!

An OR from the previous thread wanting to thank the drawfriend who made this for me, it looks amazing.

Posting anchor for Bog Roll

Anchoring Sadfriends wip

no problem, and thanks-- im glad you like it

thankyou

I'm a little disappointed this isn't "Meeting the Parents" edition, because was bloody hilarious.

Truly this is the Pepe we needed

Oh my god I love it, time to build a Grippli Wizard for this art.

No matter how you look at it, Pepe is closer to a bullywug than a grippli.

Lewdanon has a talent, yes. That was easily one of my favorite deliveries in recent threads.

Requesting art for an antagonist.
He's a Monaciello Gremlin whom is leader of his infestation.
He's a rogue that wears an agile breastplate like in the reference, but much dirtier, over some poorly maintained cloth clothing with a hood (no face cover)
In his left hand he has an Estoc that has a mild acidy glow due to being enchanted, this same enchantment keeping the blade remarkably clean compared to the rest of his gear.
His right hand is a hook-hand with some mild rust.
He also keeps two alchemist's fire flasks at his belt and, of course, a pouch for pilfering with.

He's a serious player-killer, total badass when it comes to being able to fight, so if it's possible to have that reflected in the picture, it'd be a +.

Requesting a villian for my game. His name is Trojan and he is a living virus. He can infect digital devices and put them under his command. The way he does this is by sending tiny microscopic nanobites into the device of his choice. He is also fascinated with the Spartan war if you couldn't guess. His color scheme is sky blue, black and white. He also has a futuristic looking Spear/Javelin that he uses for close combat.

Thank you for taking my request.

user, please...describe what you want the picture to actually be of. Am I supposed to draw the little viruses? This big suit in a spartan theme? What!?

Not the OR, but it sounds like they want a futuristic Trojan warrior holding a spear in one hand and maybe the little bot(s) in the other or perched on his shoulder

The nanobots are clearly Trojan horses that inject into the bloodstream, they're hiding murder.

Now as a Living virus is he like in cyberspace or is he made up of nanites?

What
Said

He's a human with special spoopy powers

I would like to request this cleric being really embarrassed and hiding her face by wrapping her ears around her head.
Cause of embarrassment might be a wooing attempt by either someone double her size (normal human height) or a werefox (the less furry version, with at most ears/tail) rogue who would probably be only a foot taller than her or so.

I do love it lewd, but could I ask for the mom to have a robe thrown on her? Or just some underwear?

Thanks for the alteration lewd, you're the best.

I would love to get a picture of my Shadowrun character since I couldn't find anything even remotely close. He is basically an jewish Orc street wizard, dressed up as rabbi. Long coat, silly hat, sidecurls and Pince-nez glasses along with a big bag carrying his magic stuff and possibly his jew cred-sticks according to his fellow runners.

Migrating

I'm looking to request character art for a fellow. I've attached a reference image, but that's more for general theme/tone than a "copy these things" sort of thing. If the request interests you, feel free to use it or mostly ignore it.

This character is tall, broad, and stoop-shouldered. He wears a wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun and weather off, and he wears a long coat like you might find on a highway robber - it's almost more rags than coat at this point. For armor, he wears coat of plates under his coat on his torso, with his limbs unencumbered. He wears gloves or wraps on both hands. Around his neck is a mirror on a chain, about the size of one's hand, with apparent fangs threaded through the chain as well. The mirror is an important detail: he's basically unhinged enough to basically be daring his prey to attack him. He wears cumbersome-looking, well-worn boots.

In one hand he wields a long-hafted, broad-headed, gore-drenched battle axe, preferably with a pronounced 'hammer' on the reverse (this is used for pounding stakes). Perhaps a bearded axe or an indo-persian style war axe. In his other hand he holds a crossbow, the grip wrapped in leather cording. From his belt (or perhaps a chest bandolier) dangle a number of stakes (Not too many, maybe 3) and a couple of small drawstring bags (containing things like sawdust and measures of blessed salt).

Facially, this man should look unhinged and unsettling, a grinning maniac like Alexander Anderson, with a wild hobo's beard and long, scraggly hair, both grey. His face is creased with age and grimy, as if he's been traveling for a while or else has simply stopped caring about looking presentable. Overall, I'd say I want him to have a bestial cast.

Behold, the dreaded Jork.

Good stuff.

I would greatly appriciate a green dragon with vines and flowers growing all over it. It's supposed to be a harbinger of plague and blight if that helps

Hey lewdanon you do some funny draws too right? I have a request.

Requesting two adolescent Tech Priest boys. One taller than his friend. And another with less mechanical features and being more human.

One of the Tech Priest boys should say to the other; "Brother Forneus, I know what we're going to do today!"

Yo lewdsanon perhaps you can do this from previous thread?

My request is for a villain for my game that's blatantly based off of Medusa and Athena in Greek Mythology, but with a DIO twist.

Basically a medusa sorceress is beheaded by an human warrior, and her severed head is bound onto the human's shield, as her petrifying gaze can still work even in death. Well, her head comes back to life (with the help of her python familiar) and she murders the warrior and puts her own head on the human's body.

I missed the BDSM pic

think you could repost/link it?

lewd or not your drawings have a fantastic personality and I like seeing them

not lewd but it's here

i.imgur.com/wFh8gyW.jpg

Lewd! I want you to draw yourself getting stroked and spoiled rotten by his favourite character!

Bumbing

Screw that, I'm requesting an adorable surface-raised Drow getting spoiled rotten by her human husband.

Hey, could I get a request filled?

I need a red haired martial arts girl. Her hair is a bit curly that she wears back in a pony tail, with a few curly strands falling over her face. She has large blue eyes and light freckles, with a cheerful disposition.

She wears a karate jacket with a black belt and nothing else. The jacket is emerald green.

Badass

Love it.

migrating a request from one of my players who sent me this picture as a description of his character in my Eclipse Phase campaign. He is a yellow Daitya morph, he wears a 20's style trench coat and fedora, sort of like The Thing from fantastic four, and has a shoulder mounted machine-gun much like that of War Machine.

So he's basically Big Band from Skullgirls, but with guns?

Requesting Pepe the Magician giving a huge smooch to his Elven waifu.

Clamps Falcone.
Robert Cop the Robot Cop
Dick Spanner
Detective Sticky Keyes
Norton McAfee.

Let me know if I'm getting close.

Though in all seriousness let me know if its about right.

Fuck yes, although just one too many giant claws. His name's Danny Burke but I think I like dick Spanner better.

Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.

I can tell by your dynamic perspective framing that you are a master of your craft. I'm super excited to see how it turns out. Thank you.

Requesting art of a Centaur chugging an entire gallon of whole milk with an angry expression, muscles flexing in exasperation, and veins buldging, while his generic fairy companions look on in a mixture of disgust and fear.

This seems familiar...
youtube.com/watch?v=7WqIPp46mnE

Please, just let it die.

Requesting an image of her indulging herself at a newly emptied bar (she just killed everyone inside a moment ago)

This is going to be a weird, slightly lewd request, but this picture inspired a character in my modern urban fantasy game, an Urban Orcale.

I need a beautiful woman of this body shape and facial structure, but instead of the straw hat her head is covered by the raised hood of a grey hoodie. The hoodie is one of those thin, trendy hoodies that don't do much to keep out the weather, still showing most of her figure. She's also wearing tight faded blue jeans and high top sneakers.

Requesting a Centaur getting ready to mount a Human woman with a big booty who's clearly looking forward to it.

This art is badass

>TFW It's been nearly 6 months and the pain of that non-conclusive ending is still heavy in my soul.
>TFW It was left open-ended on purpose as an artistic choice.
>TFW that artistic choice did nothing but make everything terrible for everyone involved.
Thankyou for reminding me of the garbage that was seven long years of fun turned sour and wasteful.

Requesting a drawing of my human paladin. He's a man in his mid thirties but his brown hair already graying. The face of this paladin is covered in his beard and the look in his is just exhaustion. He wears chain mail, black tabard that has a silver gauntlet in the center and a black helmet that resembles wolf. His weapon of choice is an old heavy great sword

>master of your craft
ha!

My character got hit with a spell by a powerful spell caster that turned him into a teenage girl, apparently the DM thought it would be karmic punishment for my character being a misogynistic asshole.

Pic related is what my character looked like, very much a macho guy who had seen some shit.

The DM described my character's new appearance as a 'cute, fresh faced eighteen year old' who could have been my character's daughter. So now he's apparently a slender waif with the same hair, skin and eye colour, but without any scars. I figure the hair cut would be the same too but without the facial hair, and she'd wear a version of the same armour and clothing but fitted for her new frame.

I thought it was a bit magical realmy of the DM to pull this, but kind of funny too, so I'm rolling with it. There's something very funny to me about an eighteen year old girl acting like a hardened, misogynistic 30 something mercenary.

Requesting a drawing of my new grapple/hand-to-hand combat character. Looking for a dirty, medium build man with the armor on of the bearded man. I would also like the helmet on him shown, and the bear claws on his hands with the elbow armor. If you could I would like him in a fists up stance. Thank you!

Nothing in the draw thread rules disallows flattery.
Beautiful work. Fini?

I just want to thank Big M for delivering on this request. I missed out on thanking him in the thread it was delivered in. It came out great.

Cheers.

Gonna repost:

Requesting an artifact.

>A polearm, similar to the one on the left, though with somewhat shorter blade, and solid metal "pommel", as pictured on the bottom right.

>Hanging from the weapon is a patchwork banner, clearly cobbled together from many other, separate banners, showing many fragments of dragons and lions and other noble animals.
>The actual image of the patchwork banner, crudely formed by arranging the patches, depicts a dragon's wings embracing a skull.

Well, I'm flattered. And yeah, work all day, I' tired of looking lines for today.

Ok, maybe a fast edit in gray

I should say that she's lean and springy, not thick or very muscular.

You have no idea how happy I am with this. Thank you so so much, this is brilliant!

Carrying over from the last thread. I hope it can be a fun request.

The character is a frontline juggernaut, despite not being overly large or bulking. He's sporting fire protection as the enchanted blade he weilds doesn't render him immune to fire, just allows him to bend it to his will. A kite shield on back or in other hand optimal. Cool pose would be advancing forward with a blazing inferno growing behind him. His job is always the vanguard, so dents and scratches are highly possible. The suit of armor is also adapted to fit the leather hazmat suit to optimise on fire-proofness.

i wonder is this a serious request

Requesting a small, dark-skinned and dark-haired woman in her mid 30s wearing papal robes and mitre, although with the insignia pictured instead of a cross. It's for 40k, so skull imagery also works.

She's wearing a dignified and calm expression, although she can best be described as "cute".

I'd like to request an aged adventurer trying to fit into her old outfit, having grown a bit more conservative over the years and obviously embarrassed about ever having worn such a thing. Starting to grey early from a hard life and with a whole bunch of old scars and wrinkles covering her body, but having put on a few pounds and softened up over the years. Exactly what she looks like now, or what her outfit looked like is up to you. You could also put someone in the background giving her the thumbs up.

Requesting the cross dressing guy in the pic and the female teifling as a boyfriend-girlfriend couple. Both have an arm wrapped around each other's waist and are walking or passing by.

And the cross dressing boyfriend does a Loser Hand Gesture to someone offscreen.

This group is going to be a lot of fun to GM for.
Also, holy shit thank you.

Requesting a female wartime looter who gets sick of seeing death and tries to become a knight to help people end their story rightly.

She uses a spear, longsword, and small shield (maybe throw in a backup dagger) and is wearing a scavenged, mismatched set of armor.

Requesting for a female high elf Warlock/Artificer.

She has a slim build, fair skin, and no uniquely defining features on her face or skin. Her hair is long, straight and black and comes down to roughly the middle of her back. Poking out from her hair are her ears, about a dagger in length and coming to a softly tapered point.

She wears semi-heavy armor, wearing a metallic, segmented cuirass is worn on her front, though she has no sleeves over her shoulders and upper arms.

On her hands are gauntlets that are inscribed with various runes of elvish and eldritch origin. The gloves are bulky, though slim enough to not break up her slim silhouette too much.

She wears a sort of plated skirt around her waist, protecting her thighs and most of her knees. Her legs are clad in simple semi-loose cloth pants while her feet wear cuffed leather boots.

Any specific designs upon the runes and armor I'll leave to the creative license of whoever decides to take it up.

Additional info that I forgot to add: her cuirass has a protrusion near the neck similar to more futuristic armor designs (I.E. Deadspace) that protects the neck.

Why is the dude on the right's head bigger than his body

Can someone color this? I'm awful at coloring.

Skin is blue, eyes are yellow, and armor is black, but I really don't care all that much what colors you end up using.

It's basically fucking perfect, thank you so much

Requesting a Hedgewizard.

He is in his late thirties, the top of his head slightly balding and at a few spots he has a grey hair here and there, but still very thick everywhere else. He looks a bit crazed at all times.

His staff is a young tree without its branches or leaves, held upside down so the roots can hold a piece of fluorite, still partially covered in dirt.
His robes are fur and old fabric, and he looks creepier than he actually is, wandering through a desolated forest with his lamp.

Thank you in advance for anyone taking this up!

Migrating request from the last thread.

Can I get a portrait done of an elven priestess with:
Short hair and a burn on the left side of her face lke in picture 1 (the burn ruined the left ear)

Holding a helmet in the pose of Picture 2

Helmet is in the shape of picture 3

The armor she wears is like that in picture 4-- lots of bird skulls and feathers.

Thanks so much in advance drawbros

Already done, mate