Forgotten Colonies IV

[Sanar]
Work on Xil'han progresses slightly [5/10], farms begin [1/4], and the warrior women are nearly ready [3/4]. Scrying completes [Scrying I]!

[Kedesh]
Weapon production continues [4/6], and mining also continues [3/4].

[Artemisia]
The Arachne finally grasp the concept of reading [Reading I], and a suitable location for a quarry is found and dug out [Quarry I; +2 stone/turn]. Illusion research is complete [Illusion II]. And finally, stealth tactics have been completely mastered [Stealth V].

[Dominion]
The Wonder Arch is complete [5th Die]!

[Madness]
The exploration goes off without a hitch, heading south [3/4]. The Slimes are very shitty, very lazy warriors. Agricultural research progresses nicely [2/4], and science research continues [2/5].

[Kemet]
Necromancy research is complete [Necromancy I], and melee weapons are improved [Weapons II] A foot soldier is trained .4x {-1 food/gold/t}], while logistics develop [2/4].

[Ugh]
Temple half done [10/20], and UGH EXPAND [+4 hex]! The Ugh, in fact, do not have a navy. Nor can they swim [-10 pop, -2 militia].

[OGT]
Science research continues [2/6], as well as raiding research [3/6], and the technologies are sent to the Warhost. Scouting is researched [Scouting II]!

[Western Tribes]
The hunt completes. One of the great beasts of the savannah is found and lead back to camp [+Terrible Beast]

[Crimson Skeleton]
The Crimson Skeleton helps out it's parent nation's ally with their science research [3/6]!

[Ariak]
Wyvern breeding nears completion [8/10]; but there is a disaster with the armor- a vat of molten metal overflows and burns the people working on it [-5 pop]. The Dragon Steel Smithy shows slight progress [3/6], and the Dragon Steel itself is improved [Dragon Steel II]!

[Blackwarg Manor]
The mall is refurbished [4th die]! Further flight is researched as well [Flight III], but repairs research stalls.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KWrJVBwF
pastebin.com/XbZ1Ufmk
pastebin.com/vhzgrPaF
pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
pastebin.com/4BM7Zjn5
pastebin.com/r384cVrc
pastebin.com/aFTME4K8
youtube.com/watch?v=_LXQlp0vYn4
pastebin.com/987nuh0R
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EloquentInMyNativeTongue
pastebin.com/mTrerD27
youtube.com/watch?v=zEHHmQv0Ymw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[Niron]
Transmutation research finishes [Transmutation I], the second Ballista Raft completes [2.8x {1x Bombard} {-2 currency/turn}]. Research... research starts [1/4], and the Ballista Raft and the War Raft are sent to the OGT.

[Warhost]
Eastward expansion is had [+4 hex], while expansion north begins after hitting a snag or two [+4 hex].

[Blatrek]
Blood Shielding research is completed [Blood Shielding III], though Thrall-Herding stalls. Efficiency progresses slightly [2/4], and expansion northward is had [+4 hex]!

Rolled 42, 97, 51, 3, 52 = 245 (5d100)

Nation Name: Dominion of the Throne
Race(s): Human
Color: Gold
Fluff: pastebin.com/KWrJVBwF
Pop: 41 (+2/turn)
Food: 65 (+7/turn) [8 - 1]
Currency: 65 (+7/turn)[8 - 1]
Power: 3
Territory: 24
Defenses (Capital): 1
Military: Throne Guard [1x {-1 food/currency//turn}]
Structures: [Fishing Village II; +4 food/turn; Nets I +2 food/turn],[Marketplace II; +4currency/turn],[Node Obelisk+2 ley-power/turn],The Wonder Arch]
Tech: [Infantry II]
Magic: [Astral I],[Scrying I], [Enchanting II], Astral Communion
Resources:
Wood: 5
Ore: 5
Eccentricities:
[Domination]: The Throne is concerned about expanding, not building. Expansion is easier, but building structures is harder.
[Constant Change]: The Throne must always be changing, and though this lets it discover new arcane secrets easily, improving upon old ones is harder.

123 Explore, excavate the ruins and learn what we can.
4 Lumber Mill
5 Mine

Rolled 46, 80, 22, 25 = 173 (4d100)

[Ariak]
Pop: 58 (+4/turn)
Food: 69 (+4/turn)
Currency: 35 (+6/turn)
Defenses (Capital): 1, Castle Blackwatch
Territory: 33
Owned territory: 25
Settlements
Ascalon*: Leyline Tap I, Mine I, [Dragon Steel© Smithy I], [Tourney Field II], Quarry I
Xicares:
Military: Red Drake Knights [1.4x {+4 owned hexes}] Blue Drake Knights [2.4x {+5 owned hexes] White Drake Knights [2.4x {5 owned hexes] Black Drake Knights [3.6x {6 owned hexes] Green Drake Knights [3.0x {5 Owned Hexes}]
Tech: [Infantry I][Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel I©][Economics I][Armor I][Feudalism I][Taxes I][Tactics I][Ships I][Siege Weapons I][Elemental Magic I]
Resources: Magic: 17 (+2/turn) Ore: 17 (+2/turn) Stone: 2 (+2/turn) Tech Points: 2 (+1/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Blessed by Ariaka]: Ariaka has taught the men of Ariak the power of the leylines. While hard to master (the Empire demands protection), it is less costly then normal.
[Dragonriders]: The elite unit of the Ariak Empire is the Wingless Drake Cavalry. While harder to train, they are stronger than other cavalry.

The latest batch of eggs show promise in gaining the flight of the majestic Dragons themselves.

1. Wyvern Breeding 8/10

Brigantine - dragon steel plates laced to the back of a leather or padded gambeson, prove popular for their protection and ease of manufacture.

2. Armor 4/6

Work on the smithy resumes despite the earlier tragedy that occured.

3. Dragon Steel Smithy II 3/6

Further improvements to the magical tempering process are made, as well as forging and casting procedures to make stronger and more enchanted metals.

4.Dragon Steel III

So excited I forgot to do accounting.

[Ariak]
Pop: 57 (+4/turn)
Food: 73 (+4/turn)
Currency: 41 (+6/turn)
Settlements
Ascalon*: Leyline Tap I, Mine I, [Dragon Steel© Smithy I], [Tourney Field II], Quarry I
Xicares:
Military: Red Drake Knights [1.4x {+4 owned hexes}] Blue Drake Knights [2.4x {+5 owned hexes] White Drake Knights [2.4x {5 owned hexes] Black Drake Knights [3.6x {6 owned hexes] Green Drake Knights [3.0x {5 Owned Hexes}]
Tech: [Infantry I][Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel I©][Economics I][Armor I][Feudalism I][Taxes I][Tactics I][Ships I][Siege Weapons I][Elemental Magic I]
Resources: Magic: 19 (+2/turn) Ore: 19 (+2/turn) Stone: 4 (+2/turn) Tech Points: 3 (+1/turn)

Apply 4 magic to roll 1: total 50
Apply 3 stone to roll 3: total 25
Apply 2 tech points and 5 magic to roll 4: Total 50

Rolled 55, 86, 33, 14 = 188 (4d100)

Nation Name: Kingdom of Madness [Madness]
Race(s): Slimes
Color: Purple
Fluff: pastebin.com/XbZ1Ufmk
Territory: 40
Pop: 41 (+2/turn)
Food: 50 (+2/turn, 2/turn to Kemet)(+6 income, -2 expenses)
Currency: 34 (+2/turn, 3/turn to Kemet)(+7 income, -2 expenses)
Tech Points: 10 (+1/turn, 1/turn to Kemet)(-1/turn due to research)
Structures: [Government Building], [Lab I], [Farms II; +4 food/turn], [Trading Port I; +2 currency/turn]
Defences: [+1 {Capital}] [+3 defence {East Ruin}][+2x defense {North Ruins}]
Military:
-Ruin Guardian [2x {-2 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Infantry II] [Shapeshifting III] [Boats I] [Science I] [Melee Weapons I] [Hardening I]
Resources:
Trade:
-Kemet (+3 c/t)
Eccentricities:
[Mission of Discovery]: The denizens of Madness are obsessed with regaining the technology of old, but as a consequence, tend to miss things about the world around them.
[Shapeshifters]: The slimes of Madness can shift their form to accomplish many different tasks... however, for some reason, the predatory wildlife of their home find them extremely tasty.

Everything is going well it seems.

1) Explore the coasts looking for more ruins and nations [3/4]
-Tech: Boats
2) Train more Ruin Guardians, we will not lose these ruins! [1/5]
-Techs: [Infantry II][Shapeshifting III]
3) Improve of our agricultural techniques [Agriculture --> I][2/4]
-Tech: [Science I]
-Buildings: [Labs I]
-Eccentricities: [Mission of Discovery]
4) Yes, this Science will do nicely, let's discover even more things. [Science I --> II][2/5]
-Spending: 1 Tech Points

Spend 17 currency on action 3
Spend 10 currency on action 4
New currency: 7

Rolled 85, 34, 97, 50, 72, 48, 89, 65 = 540 (8d100)

I missed a turn
Volden
Territory: 19
Pop: 28 (+2/turn)
Food: 47 (+4/turn) (-2)
Currency: 10 (+4/turn) (+2) [Route with Niron]
Defenses (Capital): 1 Voldenhof
Military:
2 Tribal warband [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
2 Archer Warband [1.6x {-1 food/currency//turn}
2 Noble Horsemen [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Buildings:
[Farm] [Mine] [Warrior hall II] [Marketplace]
Tech:
[Infantry II] [Metallurgy I] [Archery I] [Javelins I]
Resources:
[Trumpeters: 3 +1/t]
[Ore 6 +2 p/t]
Eccentricities:
[Unified]: Twenty barbarian tribes make up the Volden but old hatreds run deep. However, if they can work together, the Volden are very powerful militarily.
[Backwards]: The Volden are backwards, even by this new Nibiru's standards, and they have a harder time working out technology. However, their tribal lifestyle has led them to many discoveries about the world around them.

1-2. A Pasture must be built to house the animals which graze. The Mont Hill Tribes are master herds people and have been looking for lands to settle since their confederation into the Kingdom, and this is how we shall repay them [3/4]
+ Backwards
3-4. To cut down on costs we must start the construction of small garrison forts in each one of our noble’s holdings and manors so that they can live off the towns and police them, and can be reassembled into larger units in times of war. Garrison size will be based upon how many troops a settlement can support without hurting its production or angering the merchants and nobles. [Research: Garrisons]
+Infantry ll

the other 4 actions
1. Holy Shrine [9/20], we must build a Holy Shrine for pilgrimage in Voldenhof, so that all the tribes may pay homage to their respective deities and make sacrifice.
2. Improve metallurgy skills, we have many tribal craftsmen whose collective knowledge should be able to improve our techniques of working metal.
+Metallurgy l
3. We must improve our armor, so that we will be able to protect our clansmen, allowing them to weather hails of missile fire as we advance to butcher the enemy in close combat.
+Metallurgy l
4. Mine 2 Expansion [4/6], continue digging out the pits and finding more ways to extract iron from the ground, the Black Mountain tribes will help us with that as mining and metalworking is their specialty
+Backward

Rolled 29, 80, 16, 89 = 214 (4d100)

[Blatrek]
Pop: 47 (+2/turn)
Thralls: 56 (+8/turn)
Currency: 29 (+6/turn)
Defenses (Vadergrad): 1
Structures: [Mana Well I][Thrall Slums I][Knight Academy II]
Military:
[2x Blood Knights {Bloodsucker}{-2 Thralls/Ley-power//turn}]
[2.4x Blood Knights {Bloodsucker}{-2 Thralls/Ley-power//turn}]
[1.8x Thrall Knight {-1 ley-power/turn}]
[1.8x Thrall Knight {-1 ley-power/turn}]
Tech: [Infantry I][Thrall-Herding III]
Magic: [Blood III][Blood Shielding III][Flight I][Regeneration I][Necromancy II]
Resources:
Mana: 35 +9/turn
Tech Point: 2 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Edible Workforce]: As well as being a food supply, the thralls of Blatrek can be put to work (One action/turn). However, if they disappear, not only do the vampires lose their foodsource, but they are forced to work themselves. Contrary to popular belief, Nibiru's vampires are neither strong nor smart, just bloodsucking. [Penalties to all rolls when Blatrek has no thralls available]
[Coveted Power]: Obsessed with ley-power as they are, the vampires are eeedingly good at harvesting it, though their methods to require their nodes to be further away from each other than other nations.
-----
1. Open Trade with [Volden]
2. Research [Thrall-Herding IV] 6/10
3. Research [Mana Efficient I] 2/4
4. Expand towards Northern ruins 0/2

[Edible Workforce] on action 1
2 tech points on action 2
20 Currency on action 3

Rolled 45, 18, 76, 38 = 177 (4d100)

1. Develop logistics 2/4
[Tactics I]
2. Expand into greenery around former Artilia
3. Build city (bottleneck connecting Kemet with continent) 1/10
4. Send expedition to explore Kemet-controlled ruins, I want to use Pharaoh's Will on exploration

Nation Name: Kemet
Race(s): Humans, undead
Color: White
Fluff: A desert nation ruled by eternal pharaoh and his priests
>Territory
>Pop
42 (+2/t)
>Food
64 (+6/t)
>Gold
12 (+12/t)
>Tech points
2 (+2/t)
>Military units
7x Infantry [1.4x {-1 food/gold/t}]
>Buildings
>Agriculture
[Flax Farm I; +1 flax/t], [Bean Farm +2 food/t], [Ranches I; +2 food/t], [Wheat Farm; +2 food/t], [Mill I; +2 food/turn]
>Trade & Storage
[Granary I; +1 food/t], [Bazaar I; +2 gold/t], [Trade Dock II; +4 currency/turn]
>Raw Resources
[Copper Mine I; +2 ore/t]
>Industry
[Weaver I], [Forge I], [Blacksmith I]
>Military
[Barracks I], [Army Recruiter I]
>Tech
[Infantry II], [Shipbuilding I], [Melee Weapons II], [Hardening I], [Tactics I]
>Magic
[Necromancy II]
>Trade
Caravan to Artemisia (+4 gold/t)
Ships to Kingdom of Madness (+4 gold/t)
>Ransom
Kingdom of Madness: 2 food, 2 gold, 1 tech point
>Resources
Flax: 15 (+1/turn)
Ore: 6 (+2/turn)
>Eccentricities
[Desert]: In the barren deserts of Kemet, resources are harder to come by, but the hostile environment makes it harder for invaders to reach you by land
[Pharaoh's Will]: Each season {Turn}, the Pharaoh can order his servants to push harder on a single action. Critical failures on this action will result in severe punishments

Currently building brewery [1/4], irrigation [1/4], city [1/10], Artilia's farms (maybe) [1/4]

I want to add 5 gold to logistics research (first die)
I want to add 7 gold to expansion effort (second die)

Rolled 18, 27, 10, 43 = 98 (4d100)

Nation Name: Artemisia Arvelum
Race(s): Arachne
Color: Silver
Fluff: pastebin.com/vhzgrPaF

Pop: 76 (+4/turn)
Food: 76 (+9/turn)(-6/turn)
Currency: 22 (+10/turn)(-6/turn)
Settlements: Artemsia
Outpost Arlesia
Outpost: .5x
Buildings: Hunter's Den I, Farm (+2 food/ turn), [Market I; +2 currency/turn],[Quarry I; +2 stone/turn].
Military: 3 [3.4x Hunter Cadre[ Stealthy] [Poisonous][Bombard: 1.5] {-2 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Stealth V][Poison III][Archery III][Silken Bowstrings© III][Agriculture I; +2 food/turn][Hunting I; +2 food/turn], [Reading I],
Magic : [Illusion II]
Resources: [ley-power 4, +2 /turn][4 Metal][Stone 2, +2/turn]
Land: 27
Tech Points 1 +1/turn
Trade Routes: Kemet [+3 currency/turn], Madness [+3 currency/turn],
Eccentricities:
[Guerrillas]: Stealthy and sneaky is the way the Arachne do things. But getting caught in the open presents a massive disadvantage

1.Set up a Philosopher's Academy, for those who seek to pursue Arvellum more closely. There they can study and debate what ahs been found in the ruins and what we know of the world.
+Reading I

2.Continue researching the intricacies and web weaving of our Illusion magic.
+Reading I

3.Recruit a new Hunter Cadre. Artemisia's hunt beckons.
+Stealth V
+Poison III
+Archery III
+Silk String Bows III
+Hunter's den I

4. Start putting our silks to other uses as well. We can build trying marvelous things with our webs after all. It is so much stronger than most thing around here.

Spend tech point on action 4

Spend 7 currency on action 1

Nation Name: Warhost of the War Wizard
Race(s): Mutants, monsters, goblins and orcs. The scum of the earth
Color: Gray
Fluff: pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
Pop: 27 (+2/turn)
Food: 67(+2/turn) (+4/turn Farms) (Military -2/turn)
Power: 6 (+6 /turn)(-4 military)
Currency: 30 (+2/turn)(-1 Military)
Territory:23
Military:
Orc Warband 1.2x {-1 food/turn}
Alpha Orcs 1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Skeletons 1.6x {-1 ley-power/turn}
Skeletons 1.4x {-1 ley-power/turn}
Tech: [Infantry I][science II][slavery I]
Magic: [Necromancy II]
Resources:
Bloodfruit Farm I
Eccentricities:
[What's a city?]: The warhost is exceedingly good at conquering, less so at building. They can take more territory before they need to stop, but building structures is more costly and time consuming.
[Varied Host]: The Warhost is home to many 'evil' things, of all shapes, strengths, and sizes. Depending on the recruitment (roll), the warhost might end up with a towering giant, or tiny goblin

Stat post

bump

Rolled 35, 47, 34, 43 = 159 (4d100)

[Sanar]
Settlements: Midaho'an
Territory: 35
Pop: 44 (+2/turn)
Food: 44 (+2/turn)
Currency: 47 (+4/turn)
Structures: Government Building[Warehouse I][Ley node: +2 mana/turn][Marble Quarry I: +2 marble turn]
Military: 2x [Cavalry woman] x2.2
Tech: [cavalry I][Scouting II][Logistics I][Sustainable logging I][Explorer Corps I][Explorer Fund I][Cavalry Bows I][Tactics I][Tax I][Armor I][Economic I][Scry I]
Resources: [Wood: 8][Rock: 2][Ore: 4][ley power: 10][Marble: 8]
Eccentricities:
[Women Warriors]: The women of the Sanar Duchy make up most of the military, but are only half the population. Recruitment is harder, but military units are stronger.
[Class-based]: Each turn, power can be given to either the craftsman Vidar or merchant Rashu, in order to accomplish like actions. However, favoring one will negatively impact the other.

1. Constucting a city is hard work but we're halfway there. [Xil'han 5/10]
[Sustainable logging I][Logistic I][Warhouse I]

2. We're really not good at farming but think of all those future mouth to feed. [farm 1/4]

3. Training those Warriors is pretty important. [Warrior woman 3/4]
>Production: [Logistics I][Warehouse I][Economic I]
>Power: [cavalry I][Scouting II][Logistics I][Cavalry Bows I][Tactics I][Armor I][Warrior Woman]

4. The last thing we need before we begin the reconstruction of the world map, gemstones to use as base for the map mosaic. [Build a gem mine]

Rolled 8, 26, 28, 22 = 84 (4d100)

---
[Ugh]
---
pastebin.com/4BM7Zjn5

>>-------------------
Pop: 36 (+2/turn)
Food: 62(+10/turn) {+4-2+4-2}
Currency: 12 (+2/turn)
Buildings:
+Farm [+2/turn]
+Frillhead Dung [+4 food/turn]
+Strange Food [+5 food/turn]
Military:
+ 1 Ugh Shocktroopers [2.2x] [Upkeep: -2f/turn]
+ 1 Ugh Jihadists [2.6x] [-2f/turn]
"Tech": [Infantry I][Doctrine II] [Stupidity I] [GuerilUgh Warfare I][Shocktroopers I] [Ugh Luddite Jihad]
Rituals: [Ritual of Idiocy I]
Hexes: 30
Resources: [None]
Idiocy Points: 1
>>-------------

---Eccentricities:---
[Stupid and Strong]: The Ughlings don't understand technology very well, but are physically strong.
[UGH STUPID]: Due to the Ugh's stupidity, rolls are reversed. However, nat 100s are extremely catastrophic to the Ugh psyche.

---------------
--Actions---
---------------
1. With the recent drownings the Ugh are trying to draft more units. [Recruit Jihadists]
2. And destroy the ruin, of course. Need to have priorities. [Expand toward ruins]
3.4. The Ugh keep working on their 'wonder', so to speak. It's hard to why it should be considered such a thing. It's very big. That much is true. Gross, also. Mostly made of wood. Wood and rock. And twigs. Lots of twigs. [Temple of Jihad 10/20]

Rolled 1, 26, 39, 66 = 132 (4d100)

1. THE TIME HAS COME, MY LOYAL FOLLOWERS! The time when we remake this world in the true image of war.
>Construct a Wonder: Scorch 1, the city built in the image of the old world

2. The War Wizard amasses technology, collecting it in a new laboratory to aid in further research.
[science II]

3. Research Metallurgy.
[science II]

4. Repair the Ruins! We must return it to our services.
[science II]

Rolled 37, 54, 33, 46 = 170 (4d100)

pastebin.com/r384cVrc
[OGT]
Territory:44
Pop: 86 (+2turn)
Food: 102 (+4/turn)
Currency: 26 (+4/turn)
Military:
2x Orc raid leader [2x {-2 currency/food//turn}]
6x Orc Raiders [1.8x {-1 currency/food//turn}]
Orc Raiders [1.4x {-1 food/turn}]
>>Tech:
Research-[Animal Studies II][Science II]
Military- [Infantry II][Leadership I][Raiding II][Training I][Cavalry I][Tribal Tactics I][Scouting II][Tribal Weaponry I]
Building-[Stonecarving I][Shipbuilding I]
Economic-[slavery I] [Plantations© I +2 bonus][Domestication II]
Cultural-[Oral Traditions I]
>Buildings:[Barracks II]
[Farm I +2 food/turn]
[plantation II +7 food/turn]
Resources:+5 stone
[Ratlizards {Pack}: 6 (+1/turn)]
Eccentricities:
[Tech Dependence]: The mad Troll-king might hoard magical items, but doesn't use them. The OGT are pretty technologically advanced, though.
[Deadlands]: While the OGT are very good at expanding, they destroy most of the natural resources at their disposal.
Trade routes:
Blatrek-+4 currency/turn
{Warhost} +4 currency/turn
Sanar +4 currency/turn
unfinished:shipbuilding II 3/4, lumbermill 1/???, Tribal Arena - [5/20], Animal Studies III - [1/6], Raiding III 3/6, [Scouting III 1/6]

1. Continue science III research 3/6
[Science II] [Tech Dependence]
2. Continue researching better methods of Raiding III 3/6
3. Continue building the Sawmill
lumbermill 1/??? [Scouting II]
4. We march north to Invade kedesh free the orcs to join us and enslave the dwarves.
4x Orc Raiders [1.8x {-1 currency/food//turn}]

Rolled 8, 43, 9 = 60 (3d100)

Nation Name: Kedesh
Race(s): Dwarves, Orc slaves.
Color: Black
Fluff: The dwarven nation of Kedesh is a rigid theocracy dedicated to infernal deities who slumber deep within the earth. Its ruling caste, one part priest, one part sorcerer, and one part engineer, have learned to bind summoned demons into metal, using their might to power fearsome arcane machinery. The dwarves of Kedesh dedicate themselves to magic, science, and craftsmanship, leaving menial labor to their brutalized Orcish slaves. Unlike many of their kind, these dwarves care little for wealth, instead prizing magical and technological knowledge.
Factions: pastebin.com/aFTME4K8
Settlements: Great Kedesh
Territory: 21
Pop: 34 (+2/turn)
Food: 36 (+4/turn)
Currency: 9 (+1/turn)
Tech Points 2 (+1/turn)
Buildings: [Forge I][Quarry I; +2 stone/turn]
Military:
1 Heavy Infantry [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Religion I][Infantry I][Metallurgy I]
Magic: [Enchanting III][Summoning II]
Ley-Power: 20(+2/turn)
Resources: [Ore 5][Stone 8][Wood 5]
Eccentricities:
[Slaves]: The orc slaves of Kedesh can be put to work on building projects, but the orcs are physically superior to their dwarven masters, and revolts can be deadly.
[Immaterial]: The dwarves of Kedesh don't really care for material wealth, instead preferring to focus on the pursuit of knowledge.

1&2: Attempt to finish production of our demon weapons [4/6][Immaterial]

3: Have the slaves finish the mine [3/4][Slaves]

Spend 6 food and 5 Currency to roll *3 to make it 50
Spend 12 Currency and 12 food to roll *2 to make it 50

[Dominion]
The ruin is excavated, and learned from [+1 tech point]. No progress on the lumber mill, but the mine is halfway complete [2/4].

[Ariak]
Wyverns are bred [Wyverns: 5 {+1/turn}], armor is improved [Armor II], and the Smithy shows a bit of progress [4/6]. Further Dragon Steel improvements begin [2/8].

[Madness]
The boat returns- they headed south, coming into contact with the obelisk-folk and the Ariak empire! Also, there's a ruin almost directly south of the Throne on a small island. Finally, Ruin Guardians are almost ready [4/5], agricultural techniques are improved [Agriculture I; +2 food/turn], and science research is almost done [4/5].

[Volden]
The pasture is ready [Pasture I; +1 Trumpeter/turn, +2 food/turn], and Garrisons are implemented [Garrisons I]. The Holy Shrine sees improvement [12/20], metallurgy is worked on [2/6], as well as armor [Armor I]. A mine is dug out [Mine II; +2 ore/turn]!

[Blatrek]
A trade route with the Volden is established [+2 currency/turn], Thrall-Herding techniques are furthered [Thrall-Herding IV; +2 Thralls/turn], mana efficiency is nearly improved [3/4], and the Kingdom expands north [+4 hex]!

[Kemet]
Logistics are improved [Logistics I], and expansion starts [1/2]. Construction of the second city is furthered [4/10], and the expedition is sent [2/6].

[Artemisia]
A philosopher's academy begins [1/4], while illusion magic is furthered [1/8]. No hunters are recruited, though the Arachne improve their architecture [Architecture I].

[Sanar]
Construction slowly continues [6/10], and farms are nearly done [3/4]. A warrior is trained [2.8x], and a gem mine begins [1/5].

[Ugh]
Jihadist trained [[2.6x] [-2f/turn]]. Ugh expand [+4 hex; +1 tech point/turn]. Temple almost ready [13/20].

[Warhost]
Scorch 1 goes up in a day! And then goes down in the breeze. Lazy goblins using cardboard cutouts... many desert in anger [-10 pop]. Science research barely starts [2/6]. as well as metallurgical research [2/4]. Repairs start [2/6].

[OGT]
Science research continues [4/6], better raiding methods are nearly had [5/6], the lumbermill progresses [2/4], and the invasion begins!

[Kedesh]
Production is nearly finished [5/6], though the mine still needs work.

Rolled 47, 11, 13, 74 = 145 (4d100)

Volden
Pop: 32 (+2/turn)
Food: 47 (+4/turn) (0)
Currency: 14 (+4/turn) (+2) [Route with Niron]
Military:
Buildings:
[Farm] [Mine II] [Warrior hall II] [Marketplace] [Pasture]
Tech:
[Infantry II] [Metallurgy I] [Archery I] [Javelins I] [Armor I] [Garrisons I]
Resources:
[Trumpeters: 5 +2/t]
[Ore 10 +4 p/t]
Eccentricities:
[Unified]: Twenty barbarian tribes make up the Volden but old hatreds run deep. However, if they can work together, the Volden are very powerful militarily.
[Backwards]: The Volden are backwards, even by this new Nibiru's standards, and they have a harder time working out technology. However, their tribal lifestyle has led them to many discoveries about the world around them.

1. Holy Shrine [12/20], we must build a Holy Shrine for pilgrimage in Voldenhof, so that all the tribes may pay homage to their respective deities and make sacrifice.
2. Improve metallurgy skills, we have many tribal craftsmen whose collective knowledge should be able to improve our techniques of working metal. [2/6]
+Metallurgy l
3. Research must be made into infantry, as our forces are largely based upon the power of our heavy infantry able to punch holes through the enemy. The Ungalis and Oska tribesmen are well versed in this art of war and can teach the other tribes their ways. (They hate each other though)
+Infantry ll
+Unified
+Garrisons
4. Our farming systems must be greatly enhanced, and more workers must be diverted to till the fields, so that we will have enough food to balance our social and military growth
+Backwards

Incoming caravan is accompanied by large delegation. It's mostly dominated by soldiers, guarding the litter carrying mummy. Still, underclother women walk before litter, tossing flower petals. Familiar person sits on portable chair - it's High Priest Khaf-hor.
- Greetings. Our trading is going well. But Eternal Pharaoh Nefer Heb-ef, may he guide us forever
- May he guide us forever - responds each Kemetian
- Has new proposal. He is concerned about well-being of his subject, thus seeking ways of improving their security. Both in terms of food production in the deadly lands of Kemet and deterrent military force against hostile nations. He would gladly accept any form of help in those subjects. If simple gift for His Eternal Grace is not an option, Pharaoh declared possibility for exchange of knowledge.

Rolled 11, 5, 84, 66 = 166 (4d100)

[Sanar]
Pop: 45 (+1/turn)
Food: 45 (+1/turn)
Currency: 50 (+3/turn)
Structures: Government Building[Warehouse I][Ley node: +2 mana/turn][Marble Quarry I: +2 marble turn]
Military: 2x [Cavalry woman] x2.2 [Cavalry woman] x2.8
Tech: [cavalry I][Scouting II][Logistics I][Sustainable logging I][Explorer Corps I][Explorer Fund I][Cavalry Bows I][Tactics I][Tax I][Armor I][Economic I][Scry I]
Resources: [Wood: 8][Rock: 2][Ore: 4][ley power: 12][Marble: 10]
Eccentricities:
[Women Warriors]: The women of the Sanar Duchy make up most of the military, but are only half the population. Recruitment is harder, but military units are stronger.
[Class-based]: Each turn, power can be given to either the craftsman Vidar or merchant Rashu, in order to accomplish like actions. However, favoring one will negatively impact the other.

1. Continue building the Xil'han, we're going to finish it someday. [xil'han 6/10]
>[Logistics I][Warehouse I][Sustainable logging I]

2. It seems the OGT misunderstood the Duchess when she lent them her daughter as a safety. We should really get her back. Maybe they'd be interested in trade too. [Send merchant to OGT, along with 2 Marble]
>[Economic I]

3.Farm almost done, no reason to not finish it. [Farm 3/4]

4. Dig deep, dig greedy, those gems will be ours. [Gem mine 1/5]

Rolled 87, 50, 87, 16 = 240 (4d100)

[OGT]
Territory:44
Pop: 88 (+2turn)
Food: 106 (+4/turn)
Currency: 30 (+4/turn)
Military:
>>Tech:
Research-[Animal Studies II][Science II]
Military- [Infantry II][Leadership I][Raiding II][Training I][Cavalry I][Tribal Tactics I][Scouting II][Tribal Weaponry I]
Building-[Stonecarving I][Shipbuilding I]
[Farm I +2 food/turn]
Resources:+5 stone
[Ratlizards {Pack}: 9 (+1/turn)]
Eccentricities:
[Tech Dependence]: The mad Troll-king might hoard magical items, but doesn't use them. The OGT are pretty technologically advanced, though.
[Deadlands]: While the OGT are very good at expanding, they destroy most of the natural resources at their disposal.
Trade routes:
Blatrek-+4 currency/turn
Sanar +4 currency/turn
unfinished:shipbuilding II 3/4, Tribal Arena - [5/20], Animal Studies III - [1/6], [Scouting III 1/6]

1. Continue science III research 4/6
2. Continue researching better methods of Raiding III 5/6
3. Continue building the Sawmill
lumbermill 2/4 [Scouting II]
4. Continue work on shipbuilding II 3/4 We need to be able to produce topline ships once we are able to produce ships at all.

3 currency on roll 1, 3 currency on roll 3, and 8 currency on roll 4

Rolled 60, 27, 84, 94 = 265 (4d100)

Pop: 43 (+2/turn)
Food: 53 (+3/turn, 3/turn to Kemet)(+8 income, -2 expenses)
Currency: 9 (+2/turn, 3/turn to Kemet)(+7 income, -2 expenses)
Structures: [Government Building], [Lab I], [Farms II; +4 food/turn], [Trading Port I; +2 currency/turn]
Military:
-Ruin Guardian [2x {-2 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Infantry II] [Shapeshifting III] [Boats I] [Science I] [Melee Weapons I] [Hardening I] [Agriculture I; +2 food/turn]
Resources:
Trade:
-Kemet (+3 c/t)
Eccentricities:
[Mission of Discovery]: The denizens of Madness are obsessed with regaining the technology of old, but as a consequence, tend to miss things about the world around them.
[Shapeshifters]: The slimes of Madness can shift their form to accomplish many different tasks... however, for some reason, the predatory wildlife of their home find them extremely tasty.

The training is actually making progress? Amazing!

1) Claim the newly found ruin!
2) Train more Ruin Guardians, we will not lose these ruins! [4/5]
-Techs: [Infantry II][Shapeshifting III]
3) Our lands are about to stretch thin, we must ensure everything stays connected so we can keep expanding [Messengers? --> I][Feel free to suggest a better name]
4) Yes, this Science will do nicely, let's discover even more things. [Science I --> II][4/5]

>Because we might miss each other
I would like to ask for Hunting and Archery. Wheelie already confirmed lower level can be granted, so no need for Archery III

Rolled 67, 54, 54, 16 = 191 (4d100)

[Ariak]
Pop: 61 (+4/turn)
Food: 77 (+4/turn)
Settlements
Xicares:
Tech: [Infantry I][Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel II©][Economics I][Armor II][Feudalism I][Taxes I][Tactics I][Ships I][Siege Weapons I][Elemental Magic I]
Resources: Magic: 12 (+2/turn) Ore: 21 (+2/turn) Stone: 3 (+2/turn) Tech Points: 2 (+1/turn) Wyverns: 5 (+1/turn)
[Blessed by Ariaka]: Ariaka has taught the men of Ariak the power of the leylines. While hard to master (the Empire demands protection), it is less costly then normal.
[Dragonriders]: The elite unit of the Ariak Empire is the Wingless Drake Cavalry. While harder to train, they are stronger than other cavalry.

The guilds have nearly been renovated and now the process comes of training the new staff.

1. Dragon Steel Smithy II 4/6
[Laws III]

The newest improvements to Dragon Steel focus on magical enchantment over physical power. Channeling the arcane breath of the dragon through the steel itself. Swords of fire, bolts of thunder, and the like.

2. Dragon Steel III 2/9

Duke uth Matoi has decided to settle the Elven population rescued from the Huh in the new southern frontier. They begin the long process of rebuilding, and a Village named Okarthel begins the process of construction by its new residents.

3. Construct a town on the southern island near the ruins
[Laws III]

Some adventurers and foolish scholars begin excavating the ruins, searching for lost treasures.

4. Explore Ruins

Rolled 52, 93, 29, 72 = 246 (4d100)

#1 idiots! useless goblins. the Crimson Skeleton decides to phase out goblins from his research team for humans and alpha orcs, along with OGT volunteers. the north orcs are productive indeed, much more than the warhost goblins and orcs of the Warhost. the failure of the wonder project was a testimony to this fact. the skeleton himself continues to cooperate with OGT on development of science for them and the Warhost 4/6
[science II]
[Science and Magic]: The workers under the Crimson Skull can decide to either focus on technology or magic, boosting one while penalizing the other.
#2 the merits of chemistry are utterly lost in this age. the Crimson Skeleton will have to restore this knowledge for the Warhost.
[science II]
[Science and Magic]: The workers under the Crimson Skull can decide to either focus on technology or magic, boosting one while penalizing the other.
#3 the Crimson Skeleton dictates to Warhost researchers on Mechanical Design technology. the Warhost does not have metal or ore yet. but understanding the theory behind machinery is important
[science II]
#4 the Crimson Skeleton is told by OGT orcs that a nation on the sea places ballista on rafts. ludicrous! the mere idea is laughably mundane, but it is effective. the Fuhrer demands the development of our own Siege technology
[science II]

A large female Arachne shows herself, appearing from the above through an thoroughfare no one had seen,"An exchange would be more agreeable. Artemisia does not deal in gifts."

Rolled 100, 82, 27, 28 = 237 (4d100)

Nation Name: Warhost of the War Wizard
Race(s): Mutants, monsters, goblins and orcs. The scum of the earth
Color: Gray
Fluff: pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
Pop: 19 (+2/turn)
Food: 55(+2/turn) (+4/turn Farms) (Military -2/turn)
Power: 6 (+6 /turn)(-4 military)
Currency: 15 (+2/turn)(-1 Military)
Military:
Orc Warband 1.2x {-1 food/turn}
Alpha Orcs 1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Tech: [Infantry I][science II][slavery I]
Magic: [Necromancy II]
Resources:
Bloodfruit Farm I
Eccentricities:
[What's a city?]: The warhost is exceedingly good at conquering, less so at building. They can take more territory before they need to stop, but building structures is more costly and time consuming.
[Varied Host]: The Warhost is home to many 'evil' things, of all shapes, strengths, and sizes. Depending on the recruitment (roll), the warhost might end up with a towering giant, or tiny goblin

1. Execute those deserters later. I want our new wonder built on NOW!

2. Our new Laboratory shall be built ON TIME 2/4
[science II]

3. Steel for the Warhost, keep up the research! 2/4
[science II]

4. Continue those repairs of the ruins! 2/6
[science II]

- If no gift can be given, then Eternal Pharaoh is willing to send scholars, soldiers and artisians to explain secrets of tactics and logistics. Without those, no armed force can be called army and is just rabble with weapons. Meanwhile, it is no secret Artemisians excell in archery, which can provide weapons food and even entertainment. Which is all in the scope of interest of Pharaoh.

WE find your proposal...... Amenable. You will have the knowledge you seek shortly for knowledge in return. Arvellum bless.

A slime messenger arrives at the Airak.
"Greeeetings! I come from the Kingdom of Madness, masters of the lost art known as Science. And we couldn't help notice that you have different boats than us. As such, we have a proposition for you. We would like to learn about your boats, in exchange we'll teach you some about us, and then everyone can have better boats."
>Offering joint project to advance the Boats I and Ships I techs into a Tier II tech
>And to bring these techs under a single name because damn there are a bunch of them, Ships II probably, or Shipbuilding II if you prefer that since I'm bringing in Kemet on this one if you agree

Rolled 74, 82, 72, 68, 36 = 332 (5d100)

Pop: 43 (+2/turn)
Food: 72 (+7/turn) [8 - 1]
Currency: 72 (+7/turn)[8 - 1]
Power: 7 (+2/turn)
Tech: 1 (+1/turn)
Structures: [Fishing Village II; +4 food/turn; Nets I +2 food/turn],[Marketplace II; +4currency/turn],[Node Obelisk+2 ley-power/turn],The Wonder Arch] [Ruin +1 tech point/turn]
Resources:
Ore: 5
Eccentricities:
[Domination]: The Throne is concerned about expanding, not building. Expansion is easier, but building structures is harder.
[Constant Change]: The Throne must always be changing, and though this lets it discover new arcane secrets easily, improving upon old ones is harder.

Mine 2/4

1 Mine 2/4.
2 Enchant Node Obelisk to gather more ley power.
[Enchanting II]
3 Nets II, +1 Tech Point
4 Expansion.
5 Find Another Ley Node
[Astral I] [Scrying I]

7 Gold to action 4
4 Gold to action 5

Rolled 87, 74, 22, 1 = 184 (4d100)

Pop: 76 (+4/turn)
Food: 76 (+9/turn)(-6/turn)
Currency: 15 (+10/turn)(-6/turn)
Outpost Arlesia
Buildings: Hunter's Den I, Farm (+2 food/ turn), [Market I; +2 currency/turn],[Quarry I; +2 stone/turn], philospher's academy (1/4)
Military: 3 [3.4x Hunter Cadre[ Stealthy] [Poisonous][Bombard: 1.5] {-2 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Stealth V][Poison III][Archery III][Silken Bowstrings© III][Agriculture I; +2 food/turn][Hunting I; +2 food/turn], [Reading I], [Architecture I]
Magic : [Illusion II](1/8)
Resources: [ley-power 6, +2 /turn][4 Metal][Stone 4, +2/turn]
Tech Points 1 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Guerrillas]: Stealthy and sneaky is the way the Arachne do things. But getting caught in the open presents a massive disadvantage

1.Continue to set up the academy. Arvellum will be pleased.(1/4)
+Reading I
+Architecture I

2.Trade Archery I and Hunting I to Kemet as agreed.

+Stealth V
+Poison III
+Archery III
+Silk String Bows III
+Hunter's den I

4. Build a dual shrine to Artemisia and Arvellum. They are our gods and best of us, may they see our hunts and works and be proud.
+Architecture I

Rolled 79, 72, 75, 48, 58, 69, 50, 40 = 491 (8d100)

youtube.com/watch?v=_LXQlp0vYn4

>Turn Store: 1 (-1)

The freshly christened Mall of Blackwarg was now in a- livable condition, shielding its inhabitants from the frigid cold of the world on the outside, a bit while still lacking lighting, functional stores, or anything else that was associated with a mall, whilst also lacking the commerce that would logially be required to support it in the long term. "Our style of living is falling dangerously close to communism!" stated the head maid, who came across the conclusion in deep thought. "We must rekindle the idea of trade, and we have all the resources to do so - I order you to start trading things with each other in order to jumpstart the economy! Just- pick something that catches your eye off the ground and start selling it in one of those empty shops!" (1/2. Begin refurbishing Pre-Disruption Knick-Knack Store [Commerce Building])

It was also agreed that it would be a good idea to move the dining hall from the failing vault to a place recognizable as something similar on one of the lower floors of the complex, providing a place to obtain and sell foodstuffs. (3/4. Begin refurbishing the Food Court [Food/Commerce Building])

Alongside other developments, the maids were busy experimenting with flight; they could fly themselves quite easily, but now they were using their magic to make things other than themselves levitate; where this idea would lead would only be clear to themselves. pots and trash bins were ominously hovering mid-air. (5/6/7/8. Begin researching Flight IV.)

Rolled 33, 93, 32, 7 = 165 (4d100)

>Turn Store: 0 (-1)

Mana was in the air, and Arnika could sense it - the whole structure had an above average amount of leyline energy coursing through it, yet there would be no easy way to tap into that magic without ruining the building they just unruined. At least, not immediately. "Achtung! As beings of magic, we at one point or another need to tap into the land's magical supply. That is an order! Now, we must find out how to harness this energy non-destructively, without holes! First fairy who figures that out gets the day off: now get to work!" (9/10. Researching Leyline Manipulation [Magic I].)

The idea of Pre-Dispruption technology repairs had merged with the general discipline of Archeotech, resulting in a field that included identifying, maintaining, and using it. The maids weren't daft - most of it was far, far too complex for any of them to ever hope to truly understand or reproduce, but if they could get it working, their capabilities rivaled the utility of magic. (11. Researching Archeotech!)

Perhaps the least boring mission those lucky few were assigned to, while also the most dangerous, a handful of maids were in charge of gathering archeotech from the less well maintained sections of their home. There where nervous shivers and backward glances as they performed their duty, using their wings to access sections of the building that were no longer reachable by foot. [Flight III][Scouting I][Tech Affinity] (12. Seeking out Archeotech in the ruined sectors of the mall!)

[Mall of Blackwarg]
Lore: pastebin.com/987nuh0R
Pop: 28 (+2/t)
Food: 28 (+2/t)
Currency: 17 (+2/t)
Territory: 1
Holdings:
The Mall of Blackwarg (Capital/Ruin/Wonder [Def. 1] - All sources of currency produce +2 additional currency/t!):
+Manor District (HQ)
Military: N/A
Tech: [Scouting I]
Magic: [Flight III][Light I]
Techpoints: 9 (+1/t)
Resources:
Eccentricities:
[Tech Affinity]: The ancient ruins of Nibiru yield more to the fairies of Blackwarg- however, the fairies are physically weak.
[Hidden]: You are hidden from the prying eyes of the world in one of the ruins located on the map! Your position will be revealed if you attempt to expand beyond this point, or if anyone attempts to expand into you.
Turn Store: 0 (-2)

Rolled 37, 70, 23, 27 = 157 (4d100)

1. Further improve infantry knowledge
[Barracks I], [Infantry II], [Melee Weapons II], [Tactics I], [Logistics I]
2. Expand into greenery around former Artilia 1/2
3. Send expedition to explore Kemet-controlled ruins, I want to use Pharaoh's Will on exploration
4. Exchange knowledge with Artemisia
Giving: [Tactics I], [Logistics I]

>Territory
>Pop
44 (+2/t)
>Food
70 (+6/t)
>Gold
12 (+12/t)
>Tech points
4 (+2/t)
>Military units
>Buildings
>Agriculture
[Flax Farm I; +1 flax/t], [Bean Farm +2 food/t], [Ranches I; +2 food/t], [Wheat Farm; +2 food/t], [Mill I; +2 food/turn]
>Trade & Storage
[Granary I; +1 food/t], [Bazaar I; +2 gold/t], [Trade Dock II; +4 currency/turn]
>Raw Resources
>Industry
>Military
>Tech
[Infantry II], [Shipbuilding I], [Melee Weapons II], [Hardening I], [Tactics I], [Logistics I]
>Magic
[Necromancy II]
>Trade
>Ransom
>Resources
Flax: 16 (+1/turn)
Ore: 8 (+2/turn)
>Eccentricities
[Desert]: In the barren deserts of Kemet, resources are harder to come by, but the hostile environment makes it harder for invaders to reach you by land
[Pharaoh's Will]: Each season {Turn}, the Pharaoh can order his servants to push harder on a single action. Critical failures on this action will result in severe punishments

Currently building brewery [1/4], irrigation [1/4], city [4/10], Artilia's farms (maybe) [1/4]

"We believe our ships function just fine for their intended purpose, and have no interest in pursuing that line of development any further."

I want to add 2 tech points to infantry research (first die)
I want to add 2 gold to exploration (third die)

Wait! It should be 4 tech points, not 2

"That is unfortunate. Still, would you allow us to study your ships as we upgrade ours? In exchange, we'll let you open trade with us. Sounds good?"

Now I really messed up - ruins exploration should be 2/6
Sorry for all this mess

Rolled 44, 32, 10, 58 = 144 (4d100)

---
[Ugh]
---
pastebin.com/4BM7Zjn5

>>-------------------
Pop: 38 (+2/turn)
Food: 72(+8/turn) {+4-2+4-2-2}
Currency: 14 (+2/turn)
Buildings:
+Farm [+2/turn]
Military:
+1 Ugh Jihadists [2.6x] [-2f/turn]
"Tech": [Infantry I][Doctrine II] [Stupidity I] [GuerilUgh Warfare I][Shocktroopers I] [Ugh Luddite Jihad]
>>-------------

[Stupid and Strong]: The Ughlings don't understand technology very well, but are physically strong.
[UGH STUPID]: Due to the Ugh's stupidity, rolls are reversed. However, nat 100s are extremely catastrophic to the Ugh psyche.

---------------
--Actions---
---------------
1. More Jihadists make ugh strong! Ugh Jihad jihad ugh. Ugh jihad. [Recruit Jihadists]
2. The Ugh, without much ceremony, trash the ruins. Technology is evil so says Great Ugh! Yes. [Trash the ruins]
3.4. The temple looks increasingly "done". It's not clear what "done" means for the Ugh, but it's more generally understood to be 'meeting their criteria to stop work'. [Temple of Jihad 13/20]

"My Pharaoh, as per our agreement I'm proposing we exchange our respective breakthroughs. The Kingdom of Madness has made great progress in Agriculture as well as rediscovering the method known by our ancestors as SCIENCE! Meanwhile we hear you have made breakthroughs of your own in something known as Tactics and Logistics that we would be interested to learn more about.

Also, upon meeting an empire to the south we have come to understand that there is more than one way to travel the seas, and as such we wish to work together, studying each other's boats to find a way to make boats that's better. Does this interest the Pharaoh?"

"That is unfortunate. Still, would you allow us to study your ships as we upgrade ours? In exchange, we'll let you open trade with us. Sounds good?"
>Basically looking for a fluff reason to rename my Boat tech as Ships when I upgrade it
>Also offering trade, because trade is awesome for the ecconomy

Armed guards stop messenger from Kingdom of Madness at palace gate. Instead of his Eternal Grace, they are greeted by High Priestess Heqet. Sly smirk is on her dry lips
- Where are think you are going, little harmless slime? Watching Pharaoh Nefer Heb-ef, may he guide us forever, in person is reserved only for special occassions and even more special guests, not just any messenger. But to the point. Pharaoh will consider your proposal and send his word to your leader, by my lips or any other of his lowly servants. Or maybe just decide to keep it especially for you, so you can shine in front of your leaders... That would be all for now
Without any further delay, priestess left, leaving slime messenger on his own. What a rude person handling palace affairs!

- Summon me thy slime courier!
Announced Heqet next day
- Here is the message for your leaders, repeat it word by word: "Reed barques are all we need... but we need them stronger. Our shipwright, scholars and artisians shall work together and all knowledge should be shared, exchanged and refined. All."

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EloquentInMyNativeTongue
I swear on it!

Rolled 45, 67, 17 = 129 (3d100)

Fluff: The dwarven nation of Kedesh is a rigid theocracy dedicated to infernal deities who slumber deep within the earth. Its ruling caste, one part priest, one part sorcerer, and one part engineer, have learned to bind summoned demons into metal, using their might to power fearsome arcane machinery. The dwarves of Kedesh dedicate themselves to magic, science, and craftsmanship, leaving menial labor to their brutalized Orcish slaves. Unlike many of their kind, these dwarves care little for wealth, instead prizing magical and technological knowledge.
Food: 38 (+4/turn)
Currency: 8 (+1/turn)
Tech Points 3 (+1/turn)
Military:
Ley-Power: 22(+2/turn)
Resources: [Ore 5][Stone 10][Wood 5]
Eccentricities:
[Slaves]: The orc slaves of Kedesh can be put to work on building projects, but the orcs are physically superior to their dwarven masters, and revolts can be deadly.
[Immaterial]: The dwarves of Kedesh don't really care for material wealth, instead preferring to focus on the pursuit of knowledge.

1: Attempt to finish producing demon weapons [5/6][Immaterial]

2: Have the slaves finish construction the mines [3/4][Slaves]

3: Produce another unit of Heavy Infantry.

Rolled 35, 24, 31, 30 = 120 (4d100)

[Western Tribes]
Military:
-Tribesfolk [1.2x {-1 food/currency//turn}]
-Lesser Frillhead Herd [1x [Sturdy]{-1 food/turn}]
-Tribesmen [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}].
Tribal Warriors [1.6x {-1 food/currency//turn{]
Eccentricities:
[Beastmasters]: The half-feather tribe excels like no one else in taming and training the native Nibirian life- however, the process is very dangerous. {Bonuses to domestication, though critfailing it is much deadlier}.

1-4) It is time, time to train the beast of legend, tame it so that I may ride it into glorious battle, and once it is tamed I may finally return to my people and see how the war against the enemy from the mountain fares. (Begin training hero unit 'Chieftain Half-Feather, Master of Beasts')
>[Beastmasters]
>Terrible Beast
>[Animal Studies II]
>[Leadership I]
>[Raiding II]
>[Training I]
>[Cavalry I]
>[Tribal Tactics I]
>[Scouting II]
>[Tribal Weaponry I]
>[Domestication II]

>2/3 of rolls after the first one
>All end up below 25
Nice progress you've got out there

Rolled 74, 85, 3, 50 = 212 (4d100)

Nation Name: Niron
Race(s): Aquans, human looking with better thermal regulation, finned hands and feet, greater lung capacity, and better eyesight. (Basically dolphin people)
Color: Blue
Fluff: pastebin.com/mTrerD27
Pop: 44 (+2/turn)
Food: 94 (+4/turn)
Currency: 31 (+3/turn)
Hexes: 22
Defenses (Capital): 1 (Niron)
Military:
2 War raft [2x {-2 currency/turn}]
2 Ballista raft [2.8x {1x Bombard} {-2 currency/ -1 Ley Power/turn}]
Structures: Ley-Node, Seaweed Farm I, Marketplace I, Dockyard I, University I
Trade: {Pure Ocean}; +2 currency/turn
{Kedesh} +3 currency/turn
{Volden} +1/turn
Tech: [Infantry I] [Raftbuilding III] [Coralworking I] [Obsidianworking I] [Siege I]
Magic: [Astral I] [Transmutation I]
Resources:
Ley-Power: 39 (+0/turn)
Driftwood: 4
Coral: 3
Wood: 22 +2/turn
Metal: 10
Obsidian: 5
Tech Point: 5 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The Niron have evolved walking on their floating seaweed-city, and are used to the flowing ocean beneath their feet. Their naval units are stronger, but any terrestrial units they may field are clumsy and awkward.
[Floating City]: Floating on the water, the Niron don't have to worry about the dangers others face, but expansion requires a supply of building materials.

Make up turn:
1. Research research continues 1/4
+University I
2. Begin setting up a Ley Power crystalizer upon the ley node.
+Raft Building III
3. Begin building another Ballista Raft.
+Siege I
+Astral I
+Coralworking I
+Obsidian working I (For the mirror?)
+Raftbuilding III
+Sea Legs
+Dockyard I
4. Begin using transmutation magic to combine Coral and Obsidian. Take the hardness and resistance to breaking from coral and the sharpness and not-being-full-of-holes from obsidian. The new substance shall be called Sea Glass.
+University I?
+Transmutation Magic I

Rolled 57, 87, 2, 9 = 155 (4d100)

Spending 5 currency on the Ley Power crystallizer.
New currency total is 26
Current turn:
1. Continue building another Ballista Raft. 0/3
+Siege I
+Astral I
+Coralworking I
+Raftbuilding III
+Sea Legs
+Dockyard I
2. Continue transmuting Coral and Obsidian into Sea Glass. 2/?
+University I?
+Transmutation Magic I
3. Set up a trade route to the Holy Order.
4. Begin building a housing district so that we may house more families.
+Raft Building III

Rolled 6 (1d10)

Bombardment.
+Ballista Raft [2.8x {1x Bombard} {-2 currency/ -1 Ley Power/turn}]

The Ballista raft have their orders. The Star Readers shall divine what is in the range of the siege weapons, from the shores to the OGT capital. First priority is any ships or any weapons that may attack back. If no such targets available then aim for infrastructure. Loose at will.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

The ogt citizens take shelter as the whistling sounds of incoming artillery come in.

Nation Name: The Holy Order Of The Metal Goblin
Races: Holy Goblins
Colour: Green
Fluff: after the collapse of the old goblin race they became feral and tribal like until one of the more intelligent goblins decided it would be a good idea to go running about in the forest so when he did he found a old ancient building and when he went inside he saw old wondrous tech that his small brain couldn't comprehend so naturally he got all his goblin friends and when they saw the tech they were also puzzled by this but unlike their friend they started to worship these odd contraptions. When the goblin saw his friends worship such things he had a idea. Why not make some sort of profit out of this he thought to himself. So he tried to convince his goblin friends that he was the chosen one from the great big metal goblin that lived in the sky. Of course this worked cause goblins are stupid but anyway after awhile his friends started to get a many of the other goblin tribes to join the cult and so This goblin decided to lead these people into a great era and bring the goblin race to be a great nation once again and also he would get a lot of good stuff if he became leader. He was then crowned as kind and then given the title "Head Priest Tinkertek" named after the goblin's new God who is believed to have created the old tech that the goblins worshipped.
Pop: 84 (+4/turn)
Food: 89 (+2/turn)
Currency: 44 (+2/turn)
Territory: 28
Tech: 11 [+1 tech point/turn]
Military:
Structures: [Farm l; +2 food/turn] [The Grand Church]
Tech: [Religion II][Infantry I] [Forging l] [Ancient Farming Device l@; +1 food/turn]
Resources: (2 Wood)
Eccentricities:
[Technology Worship]: The holy order is fascinated by all things technological, and gets a bonus to studying it. However, they aren't very interested in anything else.

Rolled 62, 85, 61, 61, 69, 2, 68, 40, 37, 20, 42, 92, 37, 11, 17, 78, 97, 76, 35, 69, 80, 7, 54, 51, 86 = 1337 (25d100)

1-3) build da a forge so we'd can start making more gobbos for war
[build a forge l]
4-6) let's learn what stuff is toxic so wez can put poison in our weapons
[Research Poison Weapons l]
7-9) wez need right and proper armour for our gobbos so that they can withstand a hit or two from bad gitz
[Research Goblin Armour l]
10-12) if wez wanna go build a big army wez need food to feed da boyz so go build a 'unter's tent so wez can hunt da local wildlife
[Build a Hunter's Tent l]
13-15) boyz if we ever wanna leave dis 'ere island wez needz to figure out what floats so figure dat out
[Research Shipbuilding l]
16-18) if wez gonna build a big army of gobbos wez need to get some nice 'ard metal so goez and build a mine
[Build a Mine l]
19-21) go build a workshop so wez can help we da experiments da boyz be doing
[Build Goblin Workshop l]
22-25) continue with expanding cross da island
[Expand across island]

Have fun sorting that out wheelie

Rolled 3 (1d3)

Lucidity

[Volden]
Work on the Holy Shrine continues [14/20], though there's no headway into metallurgy or infantry techniques. Farms are improved though [3/6].

[Sanar]
Xil'han stalls, as well as the trade, but farms are complete [+2 food/turn], with the gem mine nearly done as well [3/5].

[OGT]
Science research completes [Science III], while Raiding techniques are further polished [Raiding III[, and the sawmill is constructed [Sawmill I; +2 wood/turn]. Shipbuilding barely completes as well. [Shipbuilding I].

[Madness]
The ship sails south once again toward the ruin [2/4]. Finally, the Ruin Guardians complete their training! Took them long enough [2x {-2 food/currency//t] and a messenger network is established [Messengers I] Scientific research is furthered [Science II]!

[Ariak]
The smithy completes [Dragon Steel Smithy II], and Dragon Steel is further perfected [4/9]. Construction of the town starts [2/6], though nothing is found during the exploration of the ruins.

[Crimson Skeleton]
The OGT has completed its scientific research, so the Crimson Skeleton improves upon their work [2/8]. Chemistry research is had [Chemistry I]. Primitive machinery is researched [2/6], and siege weaponry is well on its way [3/4].

[Warhost]
The disaster with the Scorch spurs the remaining orcs and goblins to action. The City is built quickly, and correctly this time [5th die]! The new library is also built [Library I], research slows to a crawl [3/4], and repairs continue [3/6].

[Dominion]
The mine completes [Mine I; +2 ore/turn], and the node obelisk is supercharged [3/5]. Better nets are made [3/6], and the Dominion begins expanding again [2/3]. The search for another ley-node begins [1/4].

[Artemisia]
The academy is finally founded [Academy I], and the trade is sent. No cadre is completed... and the shrine is a disaster. The builders are new and it falls apart. Many desert in disgust [-20 pop].

[Blackwarg]
The commerce building is easily refurbished [Commerce Building I; +2 food/turn], and upgraded [5/6]. Better methods of flight are easily obtained [Flight IV], and basic magic is had [Magic I], though archeotech is harder to come by [1/4], and the search turns up nothing.

[Kemet]
Infantry knowledge is furthered slightly [4/6], while expansion efforts complete [+4 hex]! An expedition is sent to explore the ruins [1/6], and the knowledge is sent to Artemisia.

[Ugh]
Jihadists trained [2/4]. Ruins trashed [3/5]. Temple almost complete 17/20].

[Kedesh]
Demon weapons are finished [Magic: Demon Weapons I], and the mines are finished [Mines I; +2 ore/turn]. No infantry come forward.

[Western Tribes]
Much progress is done training the Terrible Beast [4/5]!

[Niron]
Research research completes [Scientific Method I], and a crystalizer is set up. Just needs a bit more fine tuning [4/6]. No Ballista raft, however, work on making sea glass starts [2/6]. Finally, work on the ballista raft starts [2/3], and there's great progress on the sea glass [5/6]. The waters are too rough for a trade route, and no housing is built.

[Holy Order]
A forge is built [Forge I], and knowledge of poison weapons is had [Poison I]. Armor research finishes as well [Armor I]. The Hunter's tent is constructed [Hunter's Tent I]! Shipbuilding research stalls though [1/4]. A mine is dug [Mine I; +2 ore/turn], and the workshop is ready for business [Workshop I]. Expansion is had [+4 hex]

The bombardment of the city doesn't go so well- the citizens are able to suitably fortify their buildings in time and avoid much of the damage.

Rolled 98 (1d100)

[Western Tribes]
Military:
-Tribesfolk [1.2x {-1 food/currency//turn}]
-Lesser Frillhead Herd [1x [Sturdy]{-1 food/turn}]
-Tribesmen [1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}].
Tribal Warriors [1.6x {-1 food/currency//turn{]
Eccentricities:
[Beastmasters]: The half-feather tribe excels like no one else in taming and training the native Nibirian life- however, the process is very dangerous. {Bonuses to domestication, though critfailing it is much deadlier}.

1) It is time, time to train the beast of legend, tame it so that I may ride it into glorious battle, and once it is tamed I may finally return to my people and see how the war against the enemy from the mountain fares. (Begin training hero unit 'Chieftain Half-Feather, Master of Beasts')
>[Beastmasters]
>Terrible Beast
>[Animal Studies II]
>[Training I]
>[Cavalry I]
>[Tribal Tactics I]
>[Tribal Weaponry I]
>[Domestication II]

Rolled 6, 1, 5, 9, 7, 10, 6 = 44 (7d10)

4x Orc Raiders [1.8x {-1 currency/food//turn}]

The ogt forces sweep into Kedesh with unusual discipline focusing on killing any military members. Afterwards they will clap chains on the dwarves and strike the chains off their brother orcs.
[Infantry II][Leadership I][Raiding III][Training I][Cavalry I][Tribal Tactics I][Scouting II][Tribal Weaponry I]

Rolled 57 (1d100)

After months of hunting, Chieftain Half-feather finally returned to the tribes, only to see that they had been subjugated, surrendering to the enemy they were entrusted to fight without resistance, pathetic and cowardly. Soon the presence of the large beast attracted the attention of the village and the Chieftain begun to speak. "In the short time I have been gone you have already managed to disgrace yourselves, to disgrace all the tribes, surrendering without a fight, without even the pettiest of resistances... Pathetic. But now I have returned, and it is time to turn the tables, time to show the enemy that we are not as weak as we seem. Send out the riders, the messengers, let all the tribes know that it is time to rise up, that the rebellion has begun, send scouts to artemisia, tell them that the fight has begun once more, if they will still join us. Now, the time for war has begun, and we will show our enemies that we are stronger than they expected, or die trying."

2) By our chieftains decree, the time for rebellion, the time for war has begun, let them know that we will have our freedom, or have our death. (Let The Rebellion Begin!)

Rolled 85, 67, 82, 35 = 269 (4d100)

Nation Name: Niron
Race(s): Aquans, human looking with better thermal regulation, finned hands and feet, greater lung capacity, and better eyesight. (Basically dolphin people)
Color: Blue
Fluff: pastebin.com/mTrerD27
Pop: 46 (+2/turn)
Food: 98 (+4/turn)
Currency: 34 (+3/turn)
Hexes: 22
Defenses (Capital): 1 (Niron)
Military:
2 War raft [2x {-2 currency/turn}]
2 Ballista raft [2.8x {1x Bombard} {-2 currency/ -1 Ley Power/turn}]
Structures: Ley-Node, Seaweed Farm I, Marketplace I, Dockyard I, University I
Trade: {Pure Ocean}; +2 currency/turn
{Kedesh} +3 currency/turn
{Volden} +1/turn
Tech: [Infantry I] [Raftbuilding III] [Coralworking I] [Obsidianworking I] [Siege I] [Scientific Method I]
Magic: [Astral I] [Transmutation I]
Resources:
Ley-Power: 39 (+0/turn)
Driftwood: 4
Coral: 3
Wood: 24 +2/turn
Metal: 10
Obsidian: 5
Tech Point: 6 +1/turn
Eccentricities:
[Sea Legs]: The Niron have evolved walking on their floating seaweed-city, and are used to the flowing ocean beneath their feet. Their naval units are stronger, but any terrestrial units they may field are clumsy and awkward.
[Floating City]: Floating on the water, the Niron don't have to worry about the dangers others face, but expansion requires a supply of building materials.

1. Continue setting up the Ley power crystallizer. 4/6
+Raft Construction III
2. Finish up the creation of Sea Glass. 5/6
+Scientific Method I
+Transmutation I
+University I
3. Finish up the Ballista Raft 2/3
+Siege I
+Astral I
+Coralworking I
+Raftbuilding III
+Sea Legs
+Dockyard I
4. Create a trade route with the Holy Order

Messengers are sent to the friends of the ogt.
The tribes have betrayed and broken their contract with us. Please help us to slaughter every last one of them. We will pay you well in tech once the deed is done.
You may take any tribesmen you capture as thralls and slaves

To the warhost it is time to reclaim your army of huh and to slaughter the foolish tribes who dared betray the generosity and mercy of your people's and mine.

Rolled 95, 57, 32, 55 = 239 (4d100)

---
[Ugh]
---
pastebin.com/4BM7Zjn5

>>-------------------
Pop: 40 (+2/turn)
Food: 80(+8/turn) {+4-2+4-2-2}
Currency: 16 (+2/turn)
Buildings:
+Farm [+2/turn]
Military:
+1 Ugh Jihadists [2.6x] [-2f/turn]
"Tech": [Infantry I][Doctrine II] [Stupidity I] [GuerilUgh Warfare I][Shocktroopers I] [Ugh Luddite Jihad I]
>>-------------

---------------
--Actions---
---------------
1. This new batch of Jihadists looks impressive. Impressively stupid. Which is actually a good thing around these parts. It's true! [Recruit Jihadists] [2/4]
2. The Ugh continue to destroy the ruins with thrown rocks, clubbing, some pushing, and crude incendiaries. [Trash the ruins] [3/5]
3. The Ugh seem to be developing their Jihad-thing that seems to want to destroy all technology. Or whatever. They don't really write it down. [Jihad II]
4. Looks like the Ugh are nearly done. No doubt this temple will be as hideous to look at as the average Ugh. No doubt. No doubt at all. [Temple of Jihad 17/20]

Rolled 8 (1d10)

Bombardment:
+1 Ballista raft [2.8x {1x Bombard} {-2 currency/ -1 Ley Power/turn}]

Standing orders are the same, if no ships or long range weapons aim for infrastructure.

Rolled 86, 42, 66, 76 = 270 (4d100)

Pop: 60 (+4/turn)
Food: 79 (+9/turn)(-6/turn)
Currency: 19 (+10/turn)(-6/turn)
Outpost Arlesia
Buildings: Hunter's Den I, Farm (+2 food/ turn), [Market I; +2 currency/turn],[Quarry I; +2 stone/turn], [Academy I]
Tech: [Stealth V][Poison III][Archery III][Silken Bowstrings© III][Agriculture I; +2 food/turn][Hunting I; +2 food/turn], [Reading I], [Architecture I],[Tactics I], [Logistics I]
Magic : [Illusion II](1/8)
Resources: [ley-power 8, +2 /turn][4 Metal][Stone 6, +2/turn]
Tech Points 2 +1/turn
Eccentricities:

1. Continue to research the nature of the complex mind web magic known as illusion (1/8)
+Reading I
+Academy I

2.Build defenses for Artemisia have webs and stone ring our home, and weave illusions to confuse and confound any intruder. Turn the outer lands into a kill zone.
+Architecture I
+illusion II
+Stealth V

+Stealth V
+Poison III
+Archery III
+Silk String Bows III
+Hunter's den I

4.Restart the shrine, carefully this time.
+architecture I

Rolled 38, 12, 13, 41 = 104 (4d100)

[Sanar]
Pop: 47 (+2/turn)
Food: 48 (+3/turn)
Currency: 50 (+3/turn)
Military: 2x [Cavalry woman] x2.4 [Cavalry woman] x2.8
Resources: [Wood: 8][Rock: 2][Ore: 4][ley power: 14][Marble: 12]
Eccentricities:

1. Keep building xil'han. [Xil'han 6/10]

2. Make plan for the trade mission to OGT to leave as soon as possible. [Initiate trade with OGT]
>+[Class based]

3. Recruit a fourth unit of warrior women.
>production: [Logistics I][Warehouse I][Economic I]
>Power: [cavalry I][Scouting II][Logistics I][Cavalry Bows I][Tactics I][Armor I][Warrior Woman]

4. Finish that mine, our plans require the materials. [Gem mine 3/5]

Ugh spend all monee to finish Temple. [16 currency]

Rolled 30, 73, 18, 19 = 140 (4d100)

Spend 9 gold on action 4. Let's put this behind.

Rolled 2 (1d10)

The ogt citizens take shelter as the whistling sounds of incoming artillery come in.

Rolled 24, 52, 67, 64 = 207 (4d100)

[OGT]
Pop: 54 (+2turn)
Food: 110 (+4/turn)
Currency: 20 (+4/turn)
Military:
>>Tech:
Research-[Animal Studies II][Science III]
Military- [Infantry II][Leadership I][Raiding III][Training I][Cavalry I][Tribal Tactics I][Scouting II][Tribal Weaponry I]
Building-[Stonecarving I][Shipbuilding II]
[Farm I +2 food/turn]
[Sawmill I; +2 wood/turn]
Resources:
+5 stone
wood:2 +2/turn
[Ratlizards {Pack}: 10 (+1/turn)]
Eccentricities:
Trade routes:
Blatrek-+4 currency/turn
Sanar +4 currency/turn
unfinished:, Tribal Arena - [5/20], Animal Studies III - [1/5], [Scouting III 1/5] [Science IV 4/7][Raiding IV 3/7]

1. Build an assault ship we will not be able to out tech them but we have something they don't, hardened soldiers to hit them and board them.
[Shipbuilding II] [Raiding III][Scouting II][Tribal Weaponry I][Leadership I]
2. Build an assault ship
3. Build an assault ship
4. Build an assault ship

Rolled 30, 59, 78, 65 = 232 (4d100)

Volden
Food: 47 (+6/turn) (0)
Currency: 18 (+8/turn) (2) [Route with Niron]
Military:
Buildings:
[Farm] [Mine II] [Warrior hall II] [Marketplace] [Pasture]
Tech:
[Infantry II] [Metallurgy I] [Archery I] [Javelins I] [Armor I] [Garrisons I]
Resources:
[Trumpeters: 9 +2/t]
[Ore 18 +4 p/t]
Eccentricities:

1-2. Our farming systems must be greatly enhanced, and more workers must be diverted to till the fields, so that we will have enough food to balance our social and military growth [3/6]
+Backwards
3. With our new armor forging skills, we can update our existing troops with our newly forged armor
+Armor
+Metallurgy
4. Improve metallurgy skills, we have many tribal craftsmen whose collective knowledge should be able to improve our techniques of working metal. [2/6]
+Metallurgy l

(editing the associated tags to lesser strength on actions 3&4)
[Shipbuilding II] [Tribal Weaponry I][Leadership I]
13food and 10 currency on action 3 26food on action 4

Rolled 41, 18, 86, 91 = 236 (4d100)

youtube.com/watch?v=zEHHmQv0Ymw

Though lacking in actual magical energies to experiment with, H.M. Arnika was pleased with the swift pace they were advancing through applied flight: soon, they would be able to make anything glide on the radiation of the leyline grid as they did! Nevertheless, they needed power, and after some experimentation, a methood at tapping into the ambient radiaton to store magic, a bit less efficently than directly tapping into a node had been devised. It would siphon energy from surrounding nodes and gradually store them for future use. [Magic I] (1. Set up a leyline reactor within the interior of the Mall!) [Magic I] (2. Begin researching Flight V!)

Archeotech was moving at a much slower pace; non-magical things were difficult for the maids to comprehend, viewing it as a boring drudgery of torturous proportions. This time, they try to use what they know about archeotech to pad out their "discovery quota". [Tech Affinity] (Archeotech I 1/4)

The head maid's orders were misheard as the maids continued sprucing up the shopping district; though it was functional, it was still hardly up to what they believed would have been the Kaiser's standards, so she decided to ignore the issue as they cleaned it up and further gussied. (Upgrading the Shopping District 5/6)

[Mall of Blackwarg]
Lore: pastebin.com/987nuh0R
Pop: 30 (+2/t)
Food: 30 (+2/t)
Currency: 17 (+6/t)
Territory: 1
Holdings:
The Mall of Blackwarg (Capital/Ruin/Wonder [Def. 1] - All sources of currency produce +2 additional currency/t!):
+Manor District (HQ)
+Shopping District, Rank I (+2 currency/t)(+2 currency/t)
Military: N/A
Tech: [Scouting I]
Magic: [Flight IV][Light I][Magic I]
Techpoints: 9 (+1/t)
Resources:
Eccentricities:
[Tech Affinity]: The ancient ruins of Nibiru yield more to the fairies of Blackwarg- however, the fairies are physically weak.
[Hidden]: You are hidden from the prying eyes of the world in one of the ruins located on the map! Your position will be revealed if you attempt to expand beyond this point, or if anyone attempts to expand into you.

>Correction on Currency: 23

Rolled 8, 3, 9 = 20 (3d100)

Food: 38 (+4/turn)
Currency: 8 (+1/turn)
Tech Points 3 (+1/turn)
Military:
Ley-Power: 22(+2/turn)
Resources: [Ore 5][Stone 10][Wood 5]
Eccentricities:

1,2,3: Kedesh will not bow before savages. As the OGT forces arrive at this city, we will enact a great ritual. The population of the city, both free and slave, will be sacrificed to power a spell to summon forth as many demons as possible from the infernal realms. Open the gates to hell, let Nibiru burn!

Nation Name: Tirgrad
Race(s): Homunculi
Fluff: Tirgrad is a nation populated by homunculi with the power to shape their own flesh and bone. Upon emerging from their birthing vats in an ancient laboratory complex built deep withing the earth, the first homunculi of Tirgard. While they were unable to comprehend the vast majority of the technology within the labs, they were able to discovered the technique to produce new homunculi from their own flesh. Leaving the complex along with their newly created offspring, the homunculi set off to discover more about the world around them. What they discovered was often unpleasant. Their ability to sprout bone blades and army saved the homunculi's lives on many occasions. Fearing for the fate of strange beings such as themselves in a potentially hostile world, the homunculi resolved to found a nation of their own. They named this new nation for the laboratory complex from which they emerged, 'Tirgrad'.
While often terrifying in appearance, particularly those in combat-form, the homunculi of Tirgrad are not malevolent. Rather, they are coldly rational and deeply curious, with an deep drive to improve on their body-shaping abilities. Tirgrad itself is ruled by the original homunculi from the old lab, who hope to guide their creations as they continue to refine their abilities.
Settlements:
Territory: Tirgrad Central
Pop:
Food:
Currency:
Buildings:
Military:
Tech:
Magic:
Resources:
Eccentricities:

Rolled 24, 68, 62, 90 = 244 (4d100)

Pop: 45 (+2/turn)
Food: 55 (+2/turn, 2/turn to Kemet)(+8 income, -4 expenses)
Currency: 10 (+1/turn, 2/turn to Kemet)(+7 income, -4 expenses)
Military:
-2 Ruin Guardian [2x {-2 food/currency//turn}]
Tech: [Infantry II] [Shapeshifting III] [Boats I] [Science II] [Melee Weapons I] [Hardening I] [Agriculture I; +2 food/turn] [Messengers I]
Resources:
Trade:
-Kemet (+3 c/t)
Eccentricities:

You're here? The newest Ruin Guardians are finally done training? Oh thank the ancestors, now we just need something for you to do. Go check out the people in the south.

1) Claim the newly found ruin! [2/4]
2) Inspect the status of the "obelisc people" north of the newly found ruin
3) Together with Kemet we will improve both of our boat building ways [Upgrade Shipbuilding I and Boat I into a single Tier II tech]
4) Trasfer [Science II] and [Agriculture I] to Kemet

Spend 1 currency on action 1
New currency: 9

>Further Correction (Sorry): Techpoints: 10

Rolled 87, 99, 56, 50 = 292 (4d100)

1. Further improve infantry knowledge 4/6, I want to use Pharaoh's Will on research
[Barracks I], [Infantry II], [Melee Weapons II], [Tactics I], [Logistics I]
2. Develop better tools
[Forge I], [Blacksmith I], [Hardening I]
3. Participate in joint shipbuilding development with Kingdom of Madness
[Trade Dock II], [Shipbuilding I]
4. Exchange knowledge with Kingdom of Madness
Giving: [Tactics I], [Logistics I]

>Territory
>Pop
42 (+2/t)
>Food
76 (+6/t)
>Gold
22 (+12/t)
>Tech points
2 (+2/t)
>Military units
>Buildings
>Agriculture
>Trade & Storage
>Raw Resources
>Industry
>Military
>Tech
[Infantry II], [Shipbuilding I], [Melee Weapons II], [Hardening I], [Tactics I], [Logistics I]
>Magic
[Necromancy II]
>Trade
>Ransom
>Resources
Flax: 17 (+1/turn)
Ore: 10 (+2/turn)
>Eccentricities

Currently building brewery [1/4], irrigation [1/4], city [4/10], Artilia's farms (maybe) [1/4]
Currently exploring ruins [3/6]

I want to add 2 tech points to shipbuilding research (third dice)
And I think infantry research should be 4/8, not 4/6 - it's third tier being researched.

bump

Rolled 25, 49, 16, 97 = 187 (4d100)

[Ariak]
Pop: 65 (+4/turn)
Food: 81 (+4/turn)
Settlements
Ascalon*: Leyline Tap I, Mine I, [Dragon Steel© Smithy III], [Tourney Field II], Quarry I
Xicares:
Tech: [Infantry I][Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel II©][Economics I][Armor II][Feudalism I][Taxes I][Tactics I][Ships I][Siege Weapons I][Elemental Magic I]
Resources: Magic: 14 (+2/turn) Ore: 23 (+2/turn) Stone: 5 (+2/turn) Tech Points: 3 (+1/turn) Wyverns: 6 (+1/turn)

1. Dragon Steel 4/9

2. Town construction near southern ruins
[Law III]

The ruins are a source of knowledge, but also a source of riches. The Dragons are attracted to these old arifacts, and enjoy them as much as gold and jewels and magical equipment to nest on. Turn the ruins into a nest for the Queen and her brood to prove our loyalty and receive further blessings.

3. Dragon's Aerie (wonder)

4. Begin the refit of the army. New tactics and equipment have both been produced that will increase their effectiveness, and the Drake knight now have Wyverns to ride upon instead. More infantry levies are included as the size of the Empire increases and more draconians and humans are capable of levy.
+Power
[Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel II©][Armor II][Elemental Magic I][Tactics I][Dragonriders][Dragon Steel© Smithy III], [Tourney Field II], [Wyverns: 6]
+Construction
[Dragon Steel© Smithy III], [Law III]
+Cost
[Feudalism I]

Apply 2 tech points and 5 ore to roll 1.
Roll 2 is at 2/6
Apply 7 currency and [Law III] to roll 3

Rolled 6, 59, 89, 90, 94 = 338 (5d100)

Pop: 45 (+2/turn)
Food: 79 (+7/turn) [8 - 1]
Currency: 79 (+7/turn)[8 - 1]
Power: 9 (+2/turn)
Tech: 1 (+1/turn)
Structures: [Fishing Village II; +4 food/turn; Nets I +2 food/turn],[Marketplace II; +4currency/turn],[Node Obelisk+2 ley-power/turn],The Wonder Arch] [Ruin +1 tech point/turn], [Mine I; +2 Ore/turn]
Resources:
Ore: 7 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:

1 Supercharged node obelisk 3/5. To Enchant the Obelisk I will continue to weave into it more complex energy gathering magic.
2 Nets II 3/6
3 Expansion 2/3
4 another ley-node 1/4
5 Ley-Node Theory. The source of magic in this realm must be understood in order to complete the more powerful and complex spells in my arsenal. Possible information to be gleaned from examining where the nodes cross, end or continue beyond. The natural flow of magic in this world put under my scrutiny questions assembled to be answered in future for the sake of Domination and enlightenment.