MTG Collaborative Commander

Let's build us a Commander deck. first, who's our commander? Highest roll or most votes wins. Let's go for something interesting, or out of the way, instead of going for the more common ones.

Jedit Ojanen of Efrava cat themed EDH

Sakashima or Bust

Rolled 12 (1d100)

This cool motherfucker

Huzduhr the abbot.

This one.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Fuck me I have no idea how to do this dice rolling shit

Rolled 67 (1d100)

She's Coke Classic to Chandra's New Coke.

Alright, Mono-Red deck it is. What's our win-condition? We going Human army, Counter-Artifact, or something else entirely?

Second Chance+Isochron Sceptre+Sundial.

Color identity, dumbass.

Yeah, that's mono-red.

Shit, I meant the red extra turn lose the game cards.

Ah, you meant this one.

Yes.

Isn't that a Sorcery, not an Instant though?

Did you read the card? Reading the card explains the card.

That doesn't work with the scepter, this does.

Ok, so it's creating an infinite turn loop. Neat.

The other one is instant.

Is there a way in this color identity to somehow use Braid of Fire to help churn out high cost artifacts like Mycosynth Lattice? You'd need to flash them out during upkeep somehow.

What am I missing here? You lose the game at the end of that turn. Copying that ad nauseum causes each new turn to have a LTGame clause at the end of it, meaning you still lose the game each time?

Are you seriously telling me that the Sundial removes this effect, rather than triggering it immediately?

It exiles all spells on the stack, basically wiping the slate clean. At least, that's how it's being interpreted here.

Wait a minute I thought I picked a garbage commander.

Should have chosen isamaru instead.

>trigger comes up
>sundial to exile the trigger

Holy fuck this is neither an obscure nor complicated use of those two mechanics together. Even if you have never see either part of the combo before a rudimentary understanding of the stack and turn structure will let you figure it out. Why is Veeky Forums so bad at magic.