Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/q49wCds
discord.gg/RBAR3Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Estimated time til launch: 1h 45m

2,5 giota reporting in

Source?

>t every fucking day for the past week

>implying there's any gains in checking Veeky Forums every fucking day for the past week

[spoiler]get away from my iota[/spoiler]

It was on korea before tho.

1Giota standing by

strapped in. ready for lauch

>creeping up to resistance on no fucking volume
this is gonna be fun

reporting still moving funds to iota so hope the launch isnt for at least a week

How do I buy IOTA? I bet the price would be 5x higher if you could actually buy it somewhere reputable

What are the rankings for IOTArines? 5 Gi reporting in

>tfw waiting for my 50 MIOTA to turn me into a billionaire

long term gains or bust

>I bet the price would be 5x higher if you could actually buy it somewhere reputable

And I bet the price would be lower if a lot of people who can't access their IOTA actually could

gotta pump up those numbers boi

>muh two month old reddit memes
welp, it's better than the refugee meme at least

Alright. Call me back too when they actually turn off the centralized authenticator and the system doesn't shit itself

result is literally happening rn. kek

he warned you.

What do you think the centralized authenticator does? Do you actually think every single transaction goes through it? It doesn't show a single sign of centralization.

>call me back when it has already mooned

50 MIOTA being worth 1 billion would be 20 million per M

With 2,779,530,283 MIOTA circulating supply, that would be a market cap of $55 quadrillion, or the entire cash and liquid assets of approximately 10 Earths

tfw only have $15 in BTC and can't send it from coinbase to binance without a $16 fee so I cant fucking buy any iota rn. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

good thing i plan on investing in alternate realities as well. i already have a lot of money in stark industries/oscorp

how do you think asteroid mining and interstellar exploration is going to be funded?

and off we go. if the Q news were released right now, it wouldn't stop until $10

...So you're saying to hodl?

2.7 million GIOTA vs 27 million BTC

stop forcing bro

anyone that was smart enough to get on space rocket already on it, no need to waste energy and time on Veeky Forums anymore.

There are 16m btc and max 21 you mongrel.

I still Favour iota tho.

how much is one iota? I'm seeing around $4, doesn't that mean the minimum transaction is $4 because you can only send whole iotas?

All the volume are bots anyway. The price can pretty much be anything the whales want it to be.

1.65 Reporting for duty, Sir!

This coin has a serious IQ entry requirement that 70% of people fail.

You guys late to the party are delusional as fuck. It already 10x. Most you can hope for now is 3x by the end of 2018.

$4 for 1 MIOTA = 1,000,000 IOTA

It's $4 for a million IOTA you fathead

Binance

why the fuck doesn't isn't that in the tickers? all it says is USD/IOTA

Poor problems.
>15 in BTC

There's been a lot of debate in the community. Though the official symbol is MIOTA, and what you're trading on exchanges gets measured in MIOTA, despite it saying BTC/IOTA or ETH/IOTA.

Don't forget the biggest competitor, it also has a working wallet and only 75M market cap

18yo and working min wage trying to afford college. cut me some slack faggot

BTC has 10x'd multiple times when we thought the 10x'ing was over

You'd know if you took 5 minutes to research the coin.

i had 1k miota
i lost 75%
down to just 250miota
I fucked up so bad

Give me hope please

IOTA is the real deal and real life implications and uses. Long Hold Baby!!

Cause BTC is King. No other alt has done this so now you're delusional in thinking iota will be the first because...?

lost it? how did you do that?

Why are all sites shit that let you buy crypto with Euro?

I bought over 1K MIOTA at $4 and you guys laughed at me. Now I'm up like 700 dollars. Holding on tho. This baby is going to the MOON. $10 miota by 2018, baby!

>tfw people said IOTA was done at $1 when it went back to 50c

I mean why the fuck even bother thinking about it? Go buy LINK and REQ like the rest of the brainlets and wake up to red numbers like the pleb you are

panic selling and panic buying

im long on iota, hopefully M$ news pushes. Honestly only long on iota and ltc but im retarded and have aids so lets see!

what's wrong with coinbase/gdax?

oh. i kinda did something similar, but i havent sold yet. still in the negative and hodling till im not

>bought a dozen at 3.30 the day i set up my accounts, testing the waters/crypto game in general
>ETH transfers were taking forever so i didnt get the rest of it until the next day
>watch the price hover around 4 bucks all day, wishing i could buy more
>wake up, see my ETH has arrived
>iota is suddenly $5
>panic and buy as much as i can, half awake
>immediately goes back down to $3.50

>Bitcoin does a run to 20k
>you now have $25 in btc
>transaction fee for miners is $20

You just made a net loss of $10.

Both are not available in Germany. Fuck it, we're the #1 economy in Europe!

Kys

literally did the same thing trying to trade half asleep :/

Free 1 BTC give away! 100 Raffle tickets!

discord.gg/q49wCds

>not just using bitfinex
are you dumb? they even have IOTA/EUR pair

stfu bitfinex doesnt support US customers anymore

>not available in Germany
>bitfinex doesnt support US customers anymore
do you have autism or do you just assume everyone on this board talks to you?

Warum sollte es mit coinbase und gdax in DE nicht gehen?
Hab selbst schon dort gekauft. klappt wunderbar.

Buy litecoin you idiot.

I got in at .37 a month back

ich würd mich von coinbase ja fern halten, da passieren komische Sachen im Moment. Würd nicht drauf wetten dass es die in zwei wochen noch gibt

Sent to gdax from coinbase then from gdax to binace. Will be free desu.

is this the bernstein/berentein universe? i swore this project was called RailBlocks 2 days ago

naja gibt halt grad nen großen ansturm auf bitcoins im moment. denke nicht dass man sich da so große sorgen machen muss.
coinbase gehört noch zu den sichersten plattformen wenn nicht gar die sicherste.

Iota is a useless vaporware token. They have no network. It's literally an imaginary "excel spreadsheet" token. They don't have a working tangle. The central oordinator just changes wallet balances. This means the devs can move any token from any wallet at any time they feel like it

couldnt buy the stupid iota because i didnt know you had to buy at least 18. now my ether transaction from bitflinex to bittrex is pending since 2 days. fuck my life.

maybe the pump and dump will fix this in 2 hours
discord.gg/RBAR3Z

thats why all the big companies and banks and governments will love it

literally liberty reserve. do you know what happened to liberty reserve?

lol

isn't this what happens when any project with such potential comes along? lots of haters. did you ever realize failure leads to success? i wonder why there's so many partnerships and we're in an upward trend rather than a downward trend. stay woke or broke

holy fuck someone photoshop the flag to have IOTA logo and text written on it

AS SALAAM ALAIKUM

newfag here. i withdrew my IOTA from bitfinex 3 days ago, and it's still processing. is this normal?

bitfinex is fucked atm. It lags and doesnt process withdraws. I tried to withdraw my iota and eth. Didnt work for hours. Until someone on reddit mentioned to change your currency to LTC and withdraw. Did that and went through in less than 10min.

I learned the best trick for this. Immediate and free transfer your bitcoin to GDAX, sell your bitcoin for litecoin, transfer back to coinbase, send to binance. Coinbase is having severe issues with bitcoin. Litecoin is much faster. You’re welcome.

you can send them from gdax to binance. you don't need coinbase for this.

you can also avoid paying those high coinbase fees when buying bitcoin if you send your fiat money from coinbase to gdax and buy bitcoin on gdax.
gdax has lower fees and even no fees if your order gets written into the order book and gets filled by somebody elses order.

>bought only 50 MIOTA at 0.5$
Man.
It's my first 10x rocket though, certainly gives me guts for the next time.

Oh I guess you’re right. One less step too. Nice.

Exactly.

This shits about to moon waaay harder, about to break out lads

13.3 GI reporting comfy.

you can access it, even on binance. unless youre a stupid faggot then kys

God damn boi, you make me want to increase my holdings. Only ~1.4 giota here :(

It's happening

>bought in at 4.70 at ATH a few days ago

Am i actually going to make money off that dumbass decision?

I got reqt today im hoping this moon's

>1K MIOTA
That's 1 Gi you fucking idiot

wow easy there bud you're not /pol are you

>that resistance
C'mon you kimchi fuckers let's go

>I only have $900 of IOTA

i'm all in though

don't think it's going to be possible for me to make it by just holding at this point

get away from my IOTA

HERE COME THE FOMOS

It has been at 29000 sats FOREVER what are the gooks up to this time