LINK address count has dropped from around 15500 to 13500 today. What does that mean?

LINK address count has dropped from around 15500 to 13500 today. What does that mean?

Whales are accumulating on the exchanges now. Its happening, we are mooning

>whales are accumulating

actually theres a new top wallet. Binance may just be consolidating or something. Number 9 is new.

weak, stupid money sells
smart money buys

I am a whale and i can confirm

t. 1.2MM bagholder

ACCUMULATOR BEGIN!!

It means its fucking ogre. Why does it have to end like this bros? I just wanted to buy a home for my struggling family. We're never gonna make it. Poorfags for life.

1.5 million dumped today, addresses dropping, rumor of a bad announcement coming tonight. It might be over. This is fucked. Get your link to the exchange ready to dump, it's gonna be ugly

Thanks biz just bought 100k

So theyre on sale tonight? Nice

1.5m sell wall got eaten up earlier.

that you got scammed. mods please ban all link threads. no, you're not going to make it.

You were reverse-psychologied

Just kidding, haven't looked into LINK yet

dont be fooled, if the address count drops thats a very good sign. dont worry. youll make it. hodl

I have no idea, thats why I was asking. Why is it good?

>scam token
>y wales selling?

It seems to be Binance consolidating wallets. Their hot wallet went from holding 5 million Link a few days ago to 39 million now.

I'm looking into the whole top 50 now just in case.

1. whales are accumulating
2. theres a reason for that

is your computer suffering from hepatitties c?

I want to believe its a good sign but we haven't seen an address drop that big since this thing got going. I'm not fucking selling, but this sucks.

I am holding for at-least 2 years. it gives me some joy knowing that maybe just maybe if link does go to shit some neet on this board has my money and I am okay with that.

good luck faggots

So basically everyone is selling?

>1.5m sell wall got eaten up earlier.

99% sure the whole thing was just a fucking show...it got eaten in fucking minutes, but afterwards the price remained stagnant and even went down after a while.

>set up one million LINK sell wall
>leave it there for a while so everyone can see it
>people start buying into the wall
>quickly buy it back yourself so you don't lose your stack, while keeping up the "someone just sold a million LINK!!" charade

pretty elaborate fud attempt

this.

>> hep si

Veeky Forums got some funny motherfuckers

No. The money is still in their wallet.

Instead of having their Link distributed in hundreds of small wallets (exchange contracts), they consolidated it into 2 huge ones with over 81M tokens. And they might still have even more...

Why do u believe they are consolidating wallets? Any probable reason or just convenience?

It sure makes life simpler for them, but it doesn't seem as secure. Anyway, they surely have cybersecurity experts who know way more than me.