RISK Thread

The Protestant Reformation is upon us, however, the threat posed by the Ottoman Empire is great, and the Catholic Church is doing what it can to thwart this threat.

Choose your side and reply to the OP with:

>Faction
>Ruler's Name... please use Google.
>TRIPCODE (required)

RP is not only encouraged, but at least some RP is required for your roll to count.

We need at least 5-8 factions to begin. The more rollers we have the better the game will be.

We will be using the dice below for this game.
>dice+1d99999
If you forget the dice, just link your orders/RP and the mupdate in a separate post and include a dice roll. Thanks.

If we have fewer than 7 factions during or at the beginning of the game, the OP will step in and roll for a faction.

Finland is supposed to be a part of sweden at this time period. In any case, Sweden is mine!

Svea makt, katolsk slakt!

i didnt make the map... but thanks for joining bro

Rolled 67468 (1d99999)

>Sweden
>Gustav Vasa

cool, just wait on rolls until we have the factions determined

also, i think there is a separate finland simply bc it became protestant very early on

If this lives/people join, I'm up for Austria.

im here

still here?

Nobody ever joins your games why?

your premise is not correct. The past 3 days have been shit. Everyone wants to play on /pol yet the mods keep pruning those threads including mine. So your statement that "noone ever joins" my games is incorrect. The truth is few people really come to tg and qst to play risk even with the ban hammer in full effect on pol. Two nights ago we had a game with 7 players that went all night instance, but it may have just been the right place at the right time to get players on this board. Threads i usually host on pol get 8-10 players, but if this game was moved to pol right now we would be pruned by the janitors within 20 minutes of starting.

Triggered

I always see you host games and they're always empty so you link you game to /pol threads

lol; would be interested in your definition of triggered.
anyway, do you guys want to move it to pol? i will risk being banned in doing so, but obviously noone is on tg or qst looking for games right now...
by "always" what do you mean? like last two days? if so, yes.

if we go to pol, we will get players, but will most likely be pruned, and i may get b&

Thoughts?

No as in ive seen your trip code alot of times hosting these types of maps and stealing players from other threads wether it be /pol or /tg

oh, this is simply incorrect user. As I said, when I host on /pol the games become too full, but lately the janitors are being dicks over there. Over here on /tg and on /qst there is so little traffic that few risk players come over. Every host on these boards uses /pol to jump players over there so we can play without the thread being killed. There are 3 of us that routinely host on /tg and /qst and we pretty much have an agreement that we can link games in each others threads. And again, if i knew the thread would not be pruned i prefer to host on pol so we get players, but i have been trying it over here the last few days... sometimes it works sometimes it does not.

here is a gif of a game i hosted two days ago on tg

cringe at its finest thats why this thread is fucking ded

thanks for the laugh man

your a laugh man literally

>now this is an example of one that is triggered

>Doesn't know how yo use green text
*cough* triggered.

lol, thanks again bro

>Doesn't get players on his thread
Triggered

:^)
>gets triggered bc noone comes to a thread
>complains about OP and his lack of players
>when OP explains whats up, claims OP is triggered
>is actually the one that is triggered
lol, love you bro

>Writes a story all in greentext
hahahahaha what a faggot your so fucking triggered nigga kek

Hey OP, stop replying to the troll, you're giving him what he wants.

>thinks he knows anything
if you want to play though we have three players here

hey, at least someone is happy

Hey dont backup your boyfriend this is a 1 on 1
Oh shit it thinks hes cool because he can host a RISK thread omg everyone evacuate its the lord of keks how much more pathetic and cringey can you get friend-o

>risk game set before WW1
>map uses post-WW1 subdivision borders

am I the only one that gets annoyed by this

I love it when we voted England to be free again and after that WWIV happened

that was fun bro