Give me evil player tactics!

I'm playing with a newbie DM. They've decided to run their first ever game, and it's Paranoia.
I hate them. Without wanting to get into it, they are poison to the group and I want to ruin the game for them.

How do I do it best, Veeky Forums ?
How do I truly channel the insidious horror of tha/tg/uy?

just be yourself

Passive aggressive game breaking is poison to any group.

I can't be any worse than they are, user. They've deliberately flaked out on my campaign enough to grind it to a halt, used depression as a shield to any criticism (I'd fucking boot them otherwise), and now they're wheedling their way into using our game night to run their oneshot as my game is "on pause" i.e. they've cancelled three meets in four weeks.

Come on, Veeky Forums let the hatred flow through you!

>My friends prefer to play a different game because I'm a shit GM.
>Help me be a shit player so they throw me out entirely

TTRPG's aren't about you and your fucking campaign. They're supposed to be about having fun with friends. If you can't have fun with them, you are the problem with the group, not them.

They might be new, they might have problems playing, they might be an entire party of That Guys, but if you are the odd man out trying to ruin the game they are having fun playing you are the That Guy.

Fuck off and grow up.

>whiteknighting this hard
Cheeto fingers, stupid choices, and an annoying cough are best

Y'know, I did wonder about this, but nobody's given me a hint of negative feedback, and I try to touch base with everyone except the newbie after each game night.

So either my campaign is so bad nobody can begin to express it, I'm so needy nobody is willing to engage with me, or this one person is sabotaging me.

I'm pretty much devoted to fighting fire with fire at this point, because the worst possible outcome is that the group as a whole refuses to play with me, which is the same as quitting.

Its not like you cant find another group if they kick you.

>misusing the term whiteknight this hard

I bet you're one of those people who smell like terrible unwashed clothing and stale sweat but no one tells you to take a shower or change your clothes because they're afraid of you going full autismal sperglord on them.

I'd hardly call it whiteknighting.
He's talking about deliberately making the game no fun for anyone else, simply because he hates them, and they dont want to play his campaign.

We have entire threads here about how we hate That Guys, and he wants to be one. Simple solution is instead of being a douschebag he should leave the group.
Why would you continue to play with people you hate, and then also get mad when they dont want to play with you in a setting where you have total power over them?

Just calling it as I see it with the information he provided.

>they are poison to the group

story time

>Why would you continue to play with people you hate, and then also get mad when they dont want to play with you in a setting where you have total power over them?
I'm pretty sure it's one person, with the rest of the group being obliging to them. I'm normally a put-up-and-shut-up type, but I've finally had enough. However, I think the plausibly deniable that guy routine might drive away the troublemaker, whereas quitting cuts off my nose to spite my face.

Don't be a control freak. Be a good sport. People want to play with good sports.

fpbp

Here we fucking go. The crimes of the newbie.
* Joined campaign of a good friend, before my campaign. Relatively gritty D&D campaign, with some tortured muh feelins characters. Brought a literal fairie princess. Got roped into intrigue. Fucked off to the feywild when things got hairy, disrupting play for weeks.
* Poor attendance throughout, claiming poorly evidenced medical complaints. Frequnet last minute changes of date and venue.
* Now fucking the GM of last campaign
* Persistently dicks around in oneshot games. Frequently uses seduction on NPCs, plays moralistic characters but then lobbies for torture and ultraviolence. Never plays PC responsible for enacting ultraviolence.
* I start my campaign, don't actually invite newbie
* Turns up to sessions with player (former GM) she's fucking.
* Slides into game. Other players are keen to accept her and lobby for her joining.
* I write entire adventure to introduce her character. She no-shows with no notice, leading to a very weird session ending with a "and here's where X will turn up"
* Attendance is even more spotty
* Refuses to learn simple rules (can't remember core resolution mechanic, can't add three numbers)
* Sandbags attempts at investment by other players
* Retires first character after seducing rich NPC, securing marriage above station. I breathe a sigh of relief
* Introduces new character, an ultra-beautiful lawyer
* whatever.jpg
* Plays her as a seductress, using her breasts to win a game of poker at one point
* claims harassment when NPCs of rank call her out on her disgraceful behaviour

Anything thatguyish that you could do in a Paranoia game would be normal and expected, because you're playing Paranoia. Even ironically playing someone that's an upstanding citizen instead of a backstabbing asshole is fairly normal.

True. To break a game of Paranoia you work together to solve the mission.

Wait until she fucks someone. Then the group will break apart and you can look for new players, cherry picking the ones you like.

>I'd fucking boot them otherwise
Don't be a faggot, boot them all the same. Chances are no one wants to deal with their shit if they really are that unpleasant to play with.

Nailed it on the first reply.

>Poor attendance throughout, claiming poorly evidenced medical complaints.
She probably didn't know we needed a doctor's note.
>Now fucking the GM of last campaign
So? Are you claiming she was sleeping with a person to get a game advantage, because a former GM sounds like a suboptimal subject.
>Slides into game. Other players are keen to accept her and lobby for her joining.
Translate: Everyone likes her except me but everyone is stupid and I know best nanananananna.
>Retires first character after seducing rich NPC, securing marriage above station.
God forbid a character actually have a realistic end.

Sounds like she's flakey from your description, but to be honest you sound like you're just being really harsh with other stuff that's just normal or at most caused because nobody has talked to her about games and etiquette or something.

If you're the only person in a group that hates a person, then it's not that person being a douche.

She's already fucking $previous_dm and has been for some time. He's free to make whatever bad choices he likes, for the record but the rest of us are far from interested.
I boot her, her lover goes with her, that's 1/2 my players right there. The remaining two might have problems with such a small group (not to mention the collateral damage). The only reason I'm considering such underhanded tactics is because if I can drive her back from gaming with us, I remove only the troublesome element with curgical precision, leaving me three good players and an empty seat into the bargain.

I just want to point out that you don't have to quit the group. You could just say you aren't interested in playing Paranoia, and just not show up that night. Watch a movie. Play a video game. Read. Plan for your own game. Do something constructive rather than be a That Guy.

I'm not asking for a doctor's note, but her claims are all over the fucking map with what she allegedly has, and don't seem to interfere with her lifestyle aside from disrupting our games night. Plus, if she's so sick, why not quit gracefully?
She's fucking him, he's now at her beck and call.
Everyone does like her except me, and that's a fair point. I'm sort of used to that, I'm a misanthrope anyway.
Her seducing an aristocrat and marrying up isn't bad because it's unrealistic. It's vaguely stereotypical play for her, it was more the setup to her just presenting a new character and playing on.

>ITT: Somebody tries to get us to help them poison their entire playgroup because they're an anti-social fucktard who can't handle talking to someone they don't like.

Also, as said, it seems like OP is just nitpicking this person because he doesn't like her on a personal level, rather than because she's actually an issue to the playgroup as a whole.

So I should just boot her from my campaign and decline to play in her session?

What do you think my odds of retaining the rest of the group are?

Your usage of the deliberately vague singular they implies that you're the problem, user.

No gaming is better than bad gaming.

Why?

Don't play with them.

It's just that easy.