pastebin.com/c4NTf3FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ulamog best girl.

>Last Thread
Close user. So close.

Reminder that Dragonblooded Aspects are ranked as thus:

Air > Wood > Fire > Earth > Water

>it's a +600 drawback that asks me what i did wrong

Well, damn. I took too long to decide what to say.

>What's your favorite First Circle Demon species?
That's a tough one... I'm gonna go with the Gilmyne, the Dancers at the Saigoth Gates.

They're dancing columns of silver fire, that project an image of looking like they match whatever species you are. They're really pretty and really good at dancing. Also there's their Saigoth Gates thing, and the supernatural dances.

Sesseljae, the Stomach Bottle Bugs are a close second, as they're just nice and eat corruption. As well as funny, with their tavern-raiding. Weird as hell when you allow them to swim through or rest in your body though.

No problem.

I don't remember that... Nor can I seem to find any mention of it with a quick search. Any idea where it would be from?

I am... very hesistant to allow them for 100. Not because of the magical materials, but because of whatever else jumpers could do with that. It seems to be worth more for even a single seed, considering you could cultivate all kinds of bullshit with that.

>Not appreciating Earth master race.
How can you be so wrong, user? Atleast you have Water where it belongs.

So I'm taking The Last Avenger in, well, The Avengers jump. This is after dealing with Zion, Q, Claude, and Asura.

I think I'm either in over my head or a supreme masochist.

How many moons have been destroyed thus far?

So what should a +600 drawback look like? I've seen a couple people complain about drawbacks being BadWrongFun and railroading, but what should a max level drawback look like in your opinion?

Definitely masochism

Fire is best. Search your heart, you know this to be true.

One, indirectly. Thanos' fat ass smashed into it during the MCU jump when I yanked the Power Gem and he didn't take too kindly to it.

...oh yeah, Thanos too. Movie Thanos was slightly easier after all of the above, though. Slightly.

I NEED MORE FIGHTS, MAN.

a 600cp drawback should be something that has a lasting effect for the full duration of your jump, something that is going to impact you on a regular basis or shape the course of your jump without entirely removing free will. a choice between two shitty outcomes is still a choice after all. It should be something requiring significant resources or ingenuity to even partially mitigate.

What it should not be, is a You Lose button. no drawbacks at any price should make a jump an auto-loss with no hope of prevailing.

I thinks it's more to do with how some drawbacks at 600cp don't actually say anything about what they do beyond saying "hey, don't take this".

>I NEED MORE FIGHTS, MAN.
I don't even have a good response, just concern

Oh! There it is. It's an 3-dot artifact in the Manual: Infernals.

Only allows you to grant plant-like growths to materials though, not make them into actually growing plants.

And yes, magical materials yield their mundane equivalents with that.

Water is extremely useful. I disagree with your chart.

So, I need suggestions for what to jump next. Somebody last thread suggested Kung Fury. so I need 7 more.

Anybody have a suggestion?

Actraiser

Hive Queen Quest.

Metal Gear Rising.

Kung Fu Hustle.

Dragonblood.

Water is actually pretty bad as far as an Aspect goes. And it has little thematic consistency in attributes.

...What? Did someone make that into a jump?

Is that finished already?

Yes and yes.

Yes to both.

>I don't remember that... Nor can I seem to find any mention of it with a quick search. Any idea where it would be from?
I found it. It was not a Perk, but an Artifact.
MoEP:Infernals page 181, the Rod of Verdant Minerals.
I thought you were making a Perk based on that, where the growths were viable plants and not just decoration.
Which would be really cool, and a good 100/200 Malfeas / Szorney perk.

Sorry about my defective memory.

I'm, uh, not finding either on the drive.

Unimaged folder, as Exalted The Dragonblooded and Hive Queen Quest.

>Sorry about my defective memory.
It's no problem, really. Just a little confusing.

I found it after a while of searching too, as I said here. >Which would be really cool, and a good 100/200 Malfeas / Szorney perk.
You know what? I'll just use that for a Szoreny perk, the Artifact /does/ come from Hrotsvitha after all, which is somewhat associated with Szoreny even if technically descended from Isidoros.

Only mundane metals and stuff for that one though.

Nevermind.

Yeah. I had assumed that they would be in the new jumps drive. I was wrong.

Arrancars vs Vizards, which is better?

>You know what? I'll just use that for a Szoreny perk
Whoo!

>Only mundane metals and stuff for that one though.
Is fine. I assumed it was like that in my demented mind when I was misreading the teaser, and saying 400 CP to much for it.
But mundane metals is too ambiguous. Will it work on Vibranium for example, which is a naturally occuring non magical metal in settings where it occurs. The rod can make more of non MM materiel (that have the addition benefit you can gain by having natural affinity or paying double motes)
How strong IS the strongest non MM material in the setting? Cause I have no idea here.

Don't ask stupid questions, user.

Can a Slayer learn Scourge Charms?

All I see are tits and phallical imagery user. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I don't know how that answers the question.

Still need two more jumps, if anyone has any ideas.

>All I see are tits and phallical imagery
Freud go and stay go.

Where can I find a list of lifespans for Exalted ranging from mortals to god-blooded to Solars?

So Jumpers how did your family respond when you showed up again post spark?

Age Of Ice, with the DLC.

Hey, I just got out of seeing Kubo and the Two Strings and I'd like to lay claim to it. I'm going to wait for it to come out on DVD so I can rewatch it a couple of times and get some good images, but I'd love to take a crack at it.

Objections?

They didn't. I lived my the rest of my life as their child while working behind the scenes to improve my homeworld. After that, I left for the multiverse.

Totally Spies

Civilization.

>But mundane metals is too ambiguous. Will it work on Vibranium for example, which is a naturally occuring non magical metal in settings where it occurs. The rod can make more of non MM materiel (that have the addition benefit you can gain by having natural affinity or paying double motes)
I'm probably going to word it as something like: "any mundane, inorganic material that may be found in Creation or Malfeas. The Magical Materials and the unique materials of other realms produce their closest analogue"

>How strong IS the strongest non MM material in the setting? Cause I have no idea here.
Pretty sure it's simply steel or something, actually. Everything else stronger is either Artifacts or maybe Wyld stuff, both of which gain their durability not from what they're made of but from how they are made.

Yes. You can learn Charms of all of the Yozi that have their Charmsets unlocked. And the others too, if you can convince them to unlock them.

It's just easier (costs less xp) to learn Charms of your Caste or Favored Yozi. Speaking of, you can pick on Yozi to favor, aside from your Caste one, from which you'll also get the xp discount.

>I took too long to decide what to say.
That happens. I was awanting to ask you about Incredible's Drawbacks.

A monologueing one I mentioned earlier, and a couple Jak-Jak ones.

One where you have the Urge to monologue, and opponents can get a free shot in at you at the beginning of combat. Every combat, cause compulsion.

One being a basic "You powers are not fully under control" where you have to learn to control them as time goes on.

The other a "you have to give up more and more powers as time goes on" until by the last year your powers are limited cohesive theme instead all the powers you have over how many jumps

(It was theorized Jack had the random powers because he was an infant, and as he grew up and his personality developed he would settle on one powerset that represented him like other supers. PLEASE don't mention the Comics.)

Seconded.

SCP Foundation
Dead Space
Commorragh
Your choice.

Rolled 2 (1d8)

Saved.

It was rather awkward at first. Several of my demon minions had gone ahead and brought gifts to my family before I got there, telling them about how awesome I was and how proud they must be that their son was the Overlord of Bel, the King of Demons, the Emperor of Hell, etc. So, needless to say, that...made things complicated.

Vizard are universally goobers and you'll be giving a poor innocent Asauchi dissociative identity disorder by taking that route. Arrancar, on the other hand, are complete jobbers. But jobbers with ~style~. I recommend the latter.

Buy Call My Name and Final Release twice for maximum snowflake mode. The blind black guy doesn't count. He didn't use Bankai together with Resurreccion, so you'll be a thousand times more awesome than him.

Shit, forgot the list.

1. Kung Fury
2. Actraiser
3. Hive Queen Quest
4. Metal Gear Rising
5. Kung Fu Hustle
6. Dragonblood
7. Age of Ice
8. Totally Spies

A sword is rarely just a sword, user.

Jump #113: Space Pirate Captain Harlock
>Four of Cups (Ignoring the real and longing for the indefinable.)
>Age: 21
>Location: Somewhere on Earth
I'm not picky. I won't be staying long.
>Identity: Drop-In
>I Will Avenge My Father (Free, Drop-In)
And you will know my name is the Lord when I rain my vengence upon thee.
>Scientific Aptitude (100, Drop-In)
There are some very interesting technologies that are found locally...
>Loyalty (200)
Honestly, I don't think this would normally be a problem, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.
>Runs in the Family (200)
Now this is interesting. I knew magic was genetic in a lot of settings, but going full hero? I like it.
>Quick Learner (200, Drop-In)
Screw with anything for a little while and as long as I don't accidentally kill myself I become competent in its use. I can get behind that.
>The Good Doctor (300, Drop-In)
THE GOOD DOCTOR HAS TO PAY- wait, false alarm. Wrong jump.

Jumpers what childish and/or spiteful things will you do post spark?

Aww. That's a little disappointing, since meant that I'd have another alternative to taking Artificial Alloys, Sword Plant, or EE.

How do you know which have their Charm-sets unlocked, and how hard is it to convince a Yozi to unlock them? Also, would Urges be handled the same way for those you unlock as those of your own Caste?

Nel is best girl.

I don't see those options in the jump? Was there a Bleach update?

Jump # 42 Skyrim
Identity: Drop In
Race: Imperial
Starting Location: Skyrim

Perks:
*Standing Stone -The lovers
*Clever Craft (100)
*Imperial Luck (0)
*Attribute – Health (0)
*Progress (150)
*Thu’um (600)
*Master of the Arcane Arts (600)

Equipment
*Knapsack (50, Discount)
*Skyforge (100, Discount)

Prophecy:
*Dovahkiin

Drawbacks:
*Dragon’s Rising (+300)
*Ebony Warrior (+300)

I won't.

Kim Jong-un in a slave Leia costume shackled to a statue of Adam Smith high fiving George Washington next to the local Duncan Hills Coffee drive through.

SO I guess the benefactor decided not to send me against another protagonist after fallout. So it’s time for me to make antagonists rage quit.

I woke up in a cart and found out I was going to my own execution, It was not fun watching people being executed in front of me. It drove home that both sides in this conflict were a bunch of asses.

Anyways Alduin attacks this time though he was coming right for me. No screwing around so with my hands still bound I grabbed a sword and it was on.

We fought an epic fight right there and I fended him off. I got a lucky stab in his eye and that took most of the fight out of him. Unfortunately he carried a grudge so everywhere I went was swarming with dragons. It seemed like I actually scared him and he was looking to destroy the world and hope I died with it.

I was sad to do it but I killed dragons gained souls and found world walls. I trained a bit with the white beards and Paarthurnax. I also reformed the blades but they turned out to be asses so I formed my own group instead to do the same function starting with my companions. We quickly outgrew the blades and I am fairly certain I made them a footnote in history. Before you ask, yes we had blackjack and hookers.

Finally I tracked down Alduin in the afterlife, he had been gorging on even more souls so he was stronger. Instead of using some dragon hate thu’um on him I sprouted my wings and we had it out in the skies. IT was an epic battle and we were both battered and bloody by the end but I was the one standing over his broken corpse. He vanished I didn’t take his soul but the day was saved.

After accomplishing that I gathered proof that the thalmor had been behind the war in skyrim and presented it to both sides. I managed to unite everyone against the Thalmor and lead the charge in a new war. With some help from some non-Thalmor Altmir we destroyed the Thalmor.

>a poor innocent Asauchi dissociative identity disorder by taking that route.
I thought Ichigo's was a special case because his inner hollow literally became his second Zapakuto and then got in a fight with his Quincy powers?

>I'm probably going to word it as something like
How about "it cannot replicate any Magical or Physics Defying properties" Because I cannot remember if Plutonium or other extant materiel exist in the setting, and Creation is WEIRD with the motonic little god physics anyway, and it still makes buds off of those materiel, it just the new plants do not would be of the closest equivalent it could create if the donor material is to exotic.

>You can learn Charms of all of the Yozi that have their Charmsets unlocked
Since you are having Perk trees for more then just the 6, will taking those origins or buying perks from those trees unlock the charms of their patron Yozi for you?

He's talking about the one on Spacebattles. Mib is gone.

The ones with their Charm-sets unlocked automatically are the ones associated with the Reclamation
Malfias, She Who Lives In Her Name, Cycelene, Adorjan, The Ebon Dragon, and Kimbery.

It depends on the specific Yozi how hard they are to convince.

I'm going to transform every statue in the world into an image of me, specifically one of my many alt forms. And I'm going to make the moon be actually made out of cheese.

He's autistically pushing the Spacebattles jump as hard as he can.

Kinda.... Sorta...

SB made a good jump for it now. And the things that make SB bad jumpmaking community are slowly being burned away from that jump.

Now if only they added drawback limit...

Sburb needs an option to just get a Canon Companion, without, you know, having them be a player in your session. I mean, what if I want to take a Dead Session, hm? I still want my waifus

SB made a Bleach jump.

Wait, so a starting Infernal can potentially learn Charms from any of the six by default?

Also, do the other Yozi even have canon Charm-sets to unlock?

Why are you still bitching about a drawback limit? Five origins, and four races, each with a perk spread of 1/2/4/6/8. If any jump is justified in having no drawback limit, it is that one.

I mean, mib's version doesn't even have a Vizard option, so I thought it'd be fine to bring it up since he was making a comparison that only really makes sense with their version.

Unless he was just asking it for companion purposes or in general, in which case I'm sorry.

As a person who chose water because I was already a double waterbender with magic focussed around water and such I chose it myself (also always smelling like a crisp ocean breeze sounds so nice) what is wrong with it?

Yes, sorry, I have those in the back of my mind... but currently the priority for me is the Infernals jump and updating Sburb (as soon as I manage to unfuck my pdf editor)

>One where you have the Urge to monologue, and opponents can get a free shot in at you at the beginning of combat. Every combat, cause compulsion.
The monologuing one seems fun, and I'll add that when I get to it.

>One being a basic "You powers are not fully under control" where you have to learn to control them as time goes on.
Not so sure about these Jack-Jack ones, he didn't seem to actually have lost control to me. Seemed more that he had to learn that he has them at all. After all, he's using them pretty easily and deliberately in Jack-Jack Attack and the end of the movie.

Closest seems to be when he hiccups/sneezes and activates combustion/laservision, respectively. But aside from those moments, he seems to have it in hand.

>The other a "you have to give up more and more powers as time goes on" until by the last year your powers are limited cohesive theme instead all the powers you have over how many jumps
>(It was theorized Jack had the random powers because he was an infant, and as he grew up and his personality developed he would settle on one powerset that represented him like other supers.)
This one I'm not sure about because it seems a little close to the no-powers and Jumper-Jumper ones, and I'd rather keep the extraneous drawbacks to a minimum.

>PLEASE don't mention the Comics.
Comics are fucking weird all the time.

Eh, there's still the Seeds I'll offer. Less versatile, but still.

Pretty much what Justice said. >How about "it cannot replicate any Magical or Physics Defying properties" Because...
Point. I'll see how to write it.

>will taking those origins or buying perks from those trees unlock the charms of their patron Yozi for you?
No, sorry. You can choose them as your Favored Yozi though.

Yes. And no.

No objections as it really is a great (sad) movie but isn't it a bit early?

Yes, though it's cheaper XP wise(and thus "easier") to learn Charms from your Patron(The Yozi of your Caste) and your Favored Yozi.

Not to my knowledge. But there are some VERY well made fan charm-sets for some of them, some of which have been posted in previous threads

To be fair, it is far better than Mib's version, which is in a category that can only be referred to as sub-bancho tier. If you want him to stop, then make your own Bleach jump from one of the half dozen quests littering tg.

What perks would someone need to send someone else on a jumpchain?

It is a bit early, but I came out of the movie really excited to work on it.

And yeah, it is great and sad. It was beautiful, too. The visuals and the sound were amazing.

Six Months has taught me quite a few things. Firstly I am tough enough that I can be skinned alive and survive to heal fully. Secondly bags made of said skin are not just bulletproof but also take low yeld anti-armor balistics with equal ease. Third, Yano is calmed down now that she has a part of me with her at all times.
Also Ow.

Okay from memory, Celestials go to the prime of their life if they have passed it and will continue to age towards it if they've yet to get there. They stop at that point.

The exception is the Abyssal Exalted, who do not age from the moment of Exaltation.

Terrestrials can live long times, however their dragon blood can only stave off the march of time for about five hundred years without abusing the fuck out of Age Staving Cordial, which many do because if you have that kinda time you might as well learn how to make even jus that.

The only old Exalts I've seen are Chejop Kejak (800+ at least) and the old Tepet Air Master (forgot his name and age). Even the Bull of the north went from 'too old to support his tribe & wandered off to die' to 'prime of his life, a bit of gray and more active than the dos-equis guy'.

I'm hoping to be Oramus' Infernal, preferably a Fiend or Scorge with his Charmset that'd be best but I'll take whatever I get. Then I'm going to go around to people to ferrit out hidden things (CoughMardukthCharmesetcough) so that I can have an ill understood backup Charm-set on tap.

Okay, have finished reading Traveler's Gate and its short stories. Made some notes on the Territories available here:
pastebin.com/c4NTf3FA

Shhh, user. Shhh.

To spite those against replacing jumps, ask the SB jumpmakers for permission in changing their version into the Quest version of Bleach jump

So Mib tier? Bancho's jumps aren't very good but they aren't bad enough to be a measuring stick for suck.

Mardukth is dead. You'd have to travel back to the Primordial War to learn his Charms.

Well, their abilities are bureaucracy, investigation, larceny, sail, and martial arts for one. Look at that, most of these don't real jive at all. They're a garbage dump of skills.

Solars life for something like thousands of years, and can extend that pretty easily.

Abyssala are completely immortal.

Infernals go up to an average of 2500 if they're essence 10.

Sidereals have a lifespan of 5000 years. Period.

Don't remember Lunar lifespans. Long too, and they have a charm to age in reverse while they sleep.

Dragon-Blooded life for about 300 years on average, but can go to 500 naturally. Sorcery or ascetic living can extend that further.

God-Blooded depends on whether they inheriteed magic that sustains their life, otherwise, the same as mortals.

Mortals life as long as normal people.

>The only old Exalts I've seen are Chejop Kejak (800+ at least) and the old Tepet Air Master (forgot his name and age). Even the Bull of the north went from 'too old to support his tribe & wandered off to die' to 'prime of his life, a bit of gray and more active than the dos-equis guy'.
Actually, the Empress is already pushing 800, considering it's Realm Year 768.

Ketchup is almost 5000, as he was born just after the Primordial War.

>I'm hoping to be Oramus' Infernal, preferably a Fiend or Scorge with his Charmset that'd be best but I'll take whatever I get.
Well, you can Favor him, yes. Gonna need to convince him to cough up the Charms yourself though. Sorry.

So how hard's The City from 1984 to defend in the initial Jump?
Do I need a standing army or the ability to make one (Supreme Commander comes to mind but would also most likely trivialize everything) going in?

Bureaucracy and larceny have always gone hand in hand, polititions have always been known crooks.

The same goes for investigation, who would know better what to look for in a crime scene than a crook?

Sailing is an odd one I will give you but being water it is expected (You could probably put something about polititions being merchants if you wished)

And doesnt everyone here do martial arts?

>Six Months has taught me quite a few things. Firstly I am tough enough that I can be skinned alive and survive to heal fully. Secondly bags made of said skin are not just bulletproof but also take low yeld anti-armor balistics with equal ease. Third, Yano is calmed down now that she has a part of me with her at all times.
>Also Ow.

What the fuck, Gaunlet.

Primordials can learn each others charms and share them, Ebon Dragon does this to teach the Neverborn the Dying Curse, I'm hoping the Mountain and the Beast taught some of his Charm-set to a few of the Yozi and Infernal said a few might be known so I'll deal with that when I get there.

Paperwork no Jutsu is awesome.

>Empress 800+ Ketchup 5000ish
Well there you go.

>Favor him but you are on your own.
And convincing the Dragon Outside the World to give up a secret, which his Chams count as, is going to be like pulling hens teeth. I don't think I have the Charms to eat my own hat yet but I can hoist my own petard.

>Traveler's Gate and its short stories
Link?

You can get them on Amazon. Free, if you have their Kindle service.

Hey, in regards to Sword Plant, if you plant a knife, does it grow into a sword or a cutlery drawer?

The only Lunar to ever die of old age died at over 3,000 years old, and chances are that was just from malaise since there was nothing stopping him from using Charms and Sorcery to extend it further.

Dear diary: Today I learned not to take the bait.

Sorry about that last thread, won't happen again.

So, here's a revised version of the Covenant jump, with the following fixes

>Clarified language on Huragok capstone
>Added clarifications on companion import
>Added clarifications on forerunner trove
>added additional conditions to counterbalance benefits of "Jaw wound optional"
>Added forgotten sentence in Sentry worm.

All feedback welcome, as always... but you'll excuse me if I don't eat everyone's b8.