twitter.com/AnonBabble

disney
cute dragon
upcoming ICOs called "incubators"
what's not to like

where can I buy

>where can I buy
etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH
Set GAS to 75 in the drop-down upper right corner.

>quick rundown
cryptobutlers.com/dragonchain/

Np, bros.

Set GAS to 75 if you want to burn all your Eth.

it's only on etherdelta right now, so it should moon when it hits a major exchange like bittrex. what's the use case of the actual token though? do companies burn it by using the platform?

Its shit

this is an interview the CEO gave. Watch it and then tell me if you believe it will actually succeed

youtube.com/watch?v=BA2_pg_odX4

Binance when?!

so many normies are going to be losing money on ED now it is not funny

Vitalik/someone at ETH foundation invested in this project. Should be good.

Don't forget to missclick on the 'forget this account' like I did, it literally deletes the account immediately without warning. All you can do is press OK since it's already gone. I would have killed those niggers if I didn't have the keys saved.

>how no dragons cope

Wow, that sucks. Of all the risks related to the unforgivable nature of crypto - etherdelta sure is hard mode. Using face2face localbitcoins in a shitty crime ridden country is expert mode.

I really want to own some motherfucking DRAGONS but i'll take a dip first thank you.

>a dip first

It's only just passed 100 mill. Even shitcoin competitor aeternity is at 150 mill.

It's only available on fucking Etherdelta atm. it can dip easily

Good luck!

If you buy this now you're fuckin retarded. New coins always pump when they hit ethrdelta lmfao

no they don't, lmao

>t. pajeet shill

DRGN is about 7x up from ICO. if you think every coin pumps 7x on ED, you're retarded.

Quick Rundown:

Project was started in Disney's tech incubator which was later abandoned. The project was then picked up by random devs who disingenuously play up the "Disney connection" even though there is literally zero connection any more.

The ICO was uncapped, this new dev team said "Give us as much money as you can, the more you give us, the more we will do!" Now this total shitcoin is trading multiple times ICO even in an altcoin super bear market.

In short, this is almost guaranteed scam/PnD which will go the way of ODN/Confido/etc once certain people have taken profits.

> be me 2 days ago
> Guyz, DRGN is so cool, it's been shilled by Bitcoin Bravado for months and is now on ED
> Go away, pajeet, this is a scam
> Lel, it's tanking already
> (Sold my bags)
> Veeky Forums now
> Guyz, DRGN is so cool!
I swear to never, never again listen to your recommendations, biz.

I have been posting about how great DRGN is since ICO. not my fault you listened to the stupid people.