Bitcoin dropping below 15K

One day, very soon, all these 15-25 year olds who are putting their spare money into Bitcoin are going to wake up and ask:

Why am I paying $15K for one unit of internet monopoly money?

Right now the only reason people are buying bitcoin is because of the classic Bigger Fool theory:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
It has no utility as an asset. It has no utility as a store of value, no currency whose value fluctuates by more than 5% on the daily is going to be useful to any serious business to do any serious volume with.

If you rode this tulip train up, sell and take your profits.

At some point you run out of bigger fools than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tbzdP5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish someone would hook your mouth up to a dogs ass and have you huff in the toots.

You're an idiot if you think 15-25 year olds are what created bitcoins $250B market cap

>Bitcoin dropping below 15K

Oh no then it's just up $4.5k in the last week

I had that thought yesterday while watching people buy.. That's why such fast growth is bad.. Bitcoin needs to hang around this price for a while so people don't think that.

B-BUT MUH DIGITAL GOLD!!!!!!!!

>falling for the market cap meme

so easy to spot the retards with this shit

What's the matter sweetie? Missed out on buying in at 11k?

nocoiner cope

PUMPING BTC RIGHT NOW!!

GET IN HERE LADS

discord.gg/tbzdP5

>Bitcoin FUD thread with a picture of blonde girls attached to it

I sure do wonder which street shitting country could be behind this thread.

They did, all the computer nerds in highschool back when it was worth 68 cents or some shit bought a bunch of it and now its worth alot more and they are all like "HURR DURR AM RICH"

>t. friend who never went to college and stays at home all day is one of these

>not Asian
Back to Facebook with you OP, we don't need your kind 'round here.

kek

hello pajeet

First time Veeky Forums poster. Just got off the train from /pol/ where bitcoin threads are up every 10 mins.

I come as someone who is going to graduate soon and who's patents are asking what I want for a graduation present. Do you think, in the short term, investing a couple hundred would be worth it?

you won't make that much with just a few hundred but since you will probably get a job soon, it's good to start thinking about finances right away.
When you get paid, just think about putting a fixed percentage of your money in appreciating assets like bitcoin, just being the bank it's essentially losing value. It will make you a lot richer without much thinking

Yes. Always invest in a more valuable coin. Currently we're seeing a massive bull trend, with the buying volume extremely high and massive attention from the media. Soon enough we're going to get a head and shoulders pattern, which will indicate the beginning of some insider trading. Once the trend line begins to consolidate, the market will dictate where we end up leveraging. Almost every exchange is prepared for this, using wash trading. After the bear market begins, you want to start taking some profit, gradually scaling out as we reach the bottom of the support levels.

What kind of payoff can i expect with a few hundred and over the course of how long?

Can anyone validate what this man is saying or is it a bunch of snake oil jargon?

You can follow my advice or stay poor, your choice user. I've called the top on 70% of my inside trades.

Sauce?

>no utility
Not sure why gen X struggles with this so much