Name my lich!

Name my lich!

Just started a D&D5e campaign, decided to use a lich as main antagonist but he/she needs a name and I'm shit with coming up with names.

Zizek

Wolgoth The Unbridled

Loodlelood, Loodler of loodles.

Zargothrax

Necromanda, the Skelementalist.

Larry

Kretegor, King of the Deathless

Skullmania, the skeleton president

Jadek the Unlucky

OP
This is definitely the winner.

I wanna withdraw Wolgoth for this

Not Bonebama?

Hcil

Shaniqua.

Christopher Crawlen

King Kalcium

Does his plan involve an ancient evil sealed inside a magical crystal, and/or kidnapping a princess?

Because if not it should.

No, he mostly just wanna play trading card games and built miniature figures of historical people, but vandals and assholes keeps fucking with his shit.

No, bonebama was the old president, the choice now stands between boneald trump and hillary shinbone

Skelly McSkellington, the Reign of Rattle
Bone'ifazius
Aymkek, Summoner of Seven Thousand Skeletons

Rasakhg, Flailer of the Living. I came with this one for a campaign,but I never played it. Use it of you will.

Skellington the cute girl

Admiral Bone-to-pick

Hashut

Hank the Horrible

Gethsenna
Kalaziel
Pracchus
Malefix
Greg

Voldemort

Laximus the Foul. His aura causes those too near him to shit out the entirety of their body cavity.

>Laximus the Foul. His aura causes those too near him to shit out the entirety of their body cavity.
That is one foul being.

Baggly Baggleady!

Steve

Toraminus the Undying/Unliving/Eternal/Deathless/Whatever title you want

Keith Richards.

Xykon of Zargon

Zel'Nava the Life Etcher

Thulsar the Unliving.

Xerxes the Exalted

Rich the Lich.
He's a total dick, and if he borrows anything from you, you're sure to get it back covered in corpse juice

Daijan, the Lord at the End of the World

I dare you to call him "Farts," and pause then over-enunciate it every time as you say it, being sure to say it as often as possible.

Torigw, He Far From Over

CHRISTIAN WESTON CHANDLER

Necro di Nimbo-Alafasagostro

For a laugh look up real stage magican names. I once called an evil PC 'Archibald the Amazing'

Blast Hardcheese

Phil Acterry

Atrennegoth Hulx,

Titles include the Deathless Prince, Whisperer in the Shadows, and the Lord of Timeless Winter

Roll Fizzlebeef

Clark Davies

Seriously, not all liches need crazy titles.

Give him the same name as one of the players.
Either their title, which will cause plenty of confusion among bystanders and the party in the heat of battle, or the lich's actual name in life, which makes for a funny coincidence that could upset him.

>Elric! On your left!
>Elric looks left and sees the lich, paused having been about to strike him from that side, checking his left

Zargothrax of Auchtermuchty

Testiculossa

Lawrence.

Guy LeDouche

Hillary Clinton

Mervin.

Steal something from videogames, for example that BG2 lich Alchra Faggot

Skullmageddon

With his allies: A vampire named Moe and a Mindflayer named Curly

Name? What is a name...? A mark for identification? A calling to draw your attention? Power and knowledge is all you seek... there is no need to share a... name... with those that will succumb to death. We are beyond death... beyond petty tags around your collar.

They can call you what they wish, but in the endless sands of time... names render to dust just as easily as flesh and bone.

Big Nigga Barry the Bonemancer

"Mortals surround themselves in vestiges of meaning, fruitlessly rebelling against their pointless fate. Names are but one mortality, a husk without power, by which they seek to conquer the void. I have seen these so-called names warped so beyond their initial meaning that, even had they contained power, the soul within would be so warped as to die a thousand times over. I do not deign myself to these trappings.

Fight me, and join the eternal nameless."

The Dread Wizard Hurglemurfin

Egbert The Zauberer

Satan is right ya know.

Francis Blackwater
Darius Krieg
Nashiran Coldfist
Solael

Franklin the turtle lich. His shell is bone

Skulk Hogan

Highly underrated posts.

Lord Vherribadh

Spoopy John

Sebastian Moranderus Conodias of House Paravin-Entimond.

Goren Shalir, Marrow Eater of The Nine Hells, Bringer of the Darkest Light, Devourer of Brave Souls, Bane of Acheron, Heir to Malokath, Kas' Bane, Vecna's Kindred, Bonedaddy McHustlebones, Reaver of The Underdark, Bane of Men, Etc.

I shouldn't have laughed so hard for this.

Galzelbor The Glazerbore

ctrl+f Drew
No hits
Son, am disappoint

He calls himself Erik, it was his name when he was alive.

All those guys calling themselves something like "Zylgroth the Devourer" are just pretentious wannabes who have no real power.
Unlike Erik.

Well, he's trying to seal the ancient evil princess inside of a magical crystal. Does that count?