Starting a American/Dutch specialty restaurent

I want to start a Dutch specialty restaurent. The menu will contain allot of Dutch local dishes and delights. But how can I fly over the pond, have a start-up with limited finding (20K) while not having a green card or citizenship?

For me funding is reasonable since price's can be low and i dont need to be in the most expensive and fancy part of the North-East coast. but how do i get the papers ready since my investment is less than 500k?

Please think with me

>how do i get the papers ready
Which papers are you referring to?

Ja lekker frikandelletjes verhandelen!?
Ouwe centensnaaier!

the white papers?

what will your coin be called OP?

Idk mohammed

OP here.
My major concern is the right visa. It used to be very reasonable, you gave proof to have sufficient funds for starting a company and you're in.

Now you need to bring 500k with you or else you'll be denied to create a start-up.

No one wants your krokets and frikandels...

Unfortunately for you, Starbucks of all places sells stroopwaffles now. Other than that, the US already has mashed potatoes and boiled vegetables.

Actually...a FEBO might be successful.

If you guys can eat McDonald's and drink diet coke to compensate. I've no doubt that I can only improve your diet.

Plus I want to create a authentic American-Dutch dishes that are nutritious and healthy

Sws!

Selfish bump

Can you take out a loan?

TWEE KEER BOERENKOOL

Sure but a loan of $480k is ridiculous for just getting a visa
You want rookworst and gravy with that?

Alsof burgers op dat kankersmerige vreten zitten te wachten

Okay user, lets use the classic example. Fly over, find a girl. Fuck her and get her pregnant so she has a child. Congrats! You now have an anchor baby and will be granted permanent residence. Perhaps marry her to. That's all you have to do. Best of luck with your business. If you already have a wife and kids you're out of luck.

Hey, this is pretty good! Do this, OP!

shill me on this coin, going to buy 100k

What the fuck? OP, you have to go back

Don't forget to include in the nenue oven roasted tulip bulbs

Immoral. I'm not going to use African/Muslim ways to earn permanent residence. If this is the only way for a Dutchman then I might as well go to straya

Shouldn't be hard, some girls have a fetish of getting impregnated

go to straya.

Why the fuck do you want to come here, America is completely cancerous. I'd literally kill someone to get out of this shithole.

Like the Dutch don't eat McDonalds...

But real talk, what Dutch foods would you make? I live here and the food is absolute shit. Even the bread is mediocre compared to the German bakeries....

Poffertjes, stroopwaffles, eirekoeken, gevulde koek zijn lekker, maar Nederlands avondeten is hele slecht.