You have 30 Seconds to be like Tzeentch as possible

You have 30 Seconds to be like Tzeentch as possible.

Avoid using just as planned because that's old and obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX5au0LOJp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just as planned.

O V E R T H I N K I N G

You all now have an itch on the sole of your foot.

I like birds.

Planned as just.

Nope

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.

In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.

The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

I saw a thing. I now respond to it. This action will be seen by others though indirect means. These words will plant themselves in the thoughts of others.

I refuse.

N-nani!?

Do you REALLY think I would be SO predictable?!?

Wooze wozzle.

Well the thing is the thing is that Tzeentch isn't a thing that the thing is that you can be the Tzeentch unless the Tzeentch says you can. You know?

As just planned.

Planned just as

You are now aware that your body hair rubs between you and your clothing to prevent chaffing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VX5au0LOJp8

>Avoid using just as planned because that's old and obvious.
Just as planned!

You are now aware of the fact that you can see your nose. You are also now both breathing and blinking manually.

BEHOLD!
/Thread. Everyone just stop. This is the true guide to Tzeentch!

I need to blink.

You are now manually breathing.
You are now manually blinking.

Jokes on you. Years of meditative training have enabled me to actively let go of my outter self to enough of an extent that i can manually restart my bodies automatic processes via retreating to my inner sanctum and letting it fend for itself.
I no longer have to blink manually, find a comfortable place for my arms, legs, toes, fingers, or tongue nor do i suffer from manually breathing or realizing my nose has always been in my peripheral vision.

Okay

Actually, I changed my mind
It took a whole minute, damn it

>tfw you raise prices & put less models yet people still buy it

All according to keikaku.

Do you also smile while retreating to your inner sanctum?

And record yourself while at it?

you forgot part 2

Keikaku Doori

You are now thinking of the Banana Phone song!

I'm naked.

Alternatively.

My ploy has succeeded!

You are now incapable of thinking about warp spawn

wha-
SKRAAAWWWW

This is actually really interesting.

/thread

Hmm, is this going to be that pepsi cult bible.
Yep, its the pepsi cult bible.

Bravo

I kill the closest person to me and carve Masonic symbols into their flesh. I post the pic online with evidence of where it was taken.
People worry about Masonic cults and the like. Violence breaks out against the Masons, who reply with more violence, discrediting themselves. In 30 seconds, I have brought down the Freemasons. Just as planned.

Pepsi and Coke are the same.

Mr. Pibb is their love child

Look at the file name

Who let the Inquisition in here?! This shit is some rubric and sealing bullshit.

SLANEESH INVASION

haha, fuck you, right as i read that i suffered from a coughing fit

LOL RANDEM XD

That is most certainly Slaaneshi.

Underrated post

Stop samefagging

RANDEM XD LOL!

this Is officially a spIder man thread, COLOR RED IS BEST! Remember, best colour.

I see what you did there.

Yeah, stop it!

I want a model for this.

Why 30 seconds? Is time itself not a mere construct designed by fallible minds?
Time does not exist in the Warp, 30 seconds, 30 years, 30 millennia, it is all meaningless dribble meant to quantify the unquantifiable.
Is language not a construct as well? Meanings assigned to sounds that are not constant across cultures?

And why not "Just as planned?" In strategy, sometimes the obvious to one is the unlikely to another.
But perhaps you bet on me to say that, or perhaps not, as chance and change are the only quantifiable forces in this universe...
Or not.

Why?

Why not?

check it

miscalculations or measurements, there is no difference if you keep working

Rolled (0d0)

I was tricked even when I already knew the trick

A religious fanatic, I don't know who, how, why, when, or where, will kill all 8 billion people. Therefore, I shall engineer a series of events that will result in the death of 6 billion people, thus giving me a 75% chance of saving the other 2 billion.

As you can see, my motives are very complex.

Illusion of having control over your life. That's the trick in everything. Your life choices and decisions are invariably predeterminated by your environment,the people around you. Which in turn is caused by the actions and choices made by people who lived centuries and even millenia before even your lineage started. Which,in turn, leads to Tzeentch.

So stop struggling,little one. Accept Change and everything will be fine.

Tzeentch, you piece of shit - stop messing around with Imperium and help us guide Samus Aran.
The fate of the Federation and our history of Chozo is at stake.