REQ and LINK

Just based on the over-shilling these last weeks my guess is these are both shitcoins held by desesperate bagholders.

Am I wrong?

From the two of them REQ seems the most serious pick tho, chainlink only seems to be driven by fanboyishness

lmao have you ever looked into chainlink? Its arguably the most serious project out there

Can you argue about it then?

I did look into Chainlink and even if it seems like it will solve many important problems, I don't see any progress from this project since the last FUD. Only memes and hype.
Meanwhile, other projects and being brouht forward that attack the same problem.

Is there any new developpement for chainlink, anything to look forward to in the next weeks?

yeah fuck, it's just like BTC and ETH with the overshilling shit. Those turned out to be fkn failures.

That's not an argument. Correlation ddoes not imply causation.

The reason you dont see much progress is because its all taking place behind the scenes. Sergey doesnt waste his time in slack feeding the little fishies BS info because theres no need. The corporate interest is already there. Just take one look at the advisors on this project. Each one of them is a crypto legend with the exception of Evan Cheng who helped design fuckin facebook.

Also there is an announcement coming this month. This has been confirmed by Rory

Interesting.

Still sounds a bit hopeful tho. My guess is the announcement will only be partnership-related as there has been no commits on the github since 21 days.

wow github has price charts now?

LOL gay

Yes

If you really are making a confident decision, you wouldn't feel threatened by people questioning the merit of the project and you would be able to explain why, from a practical point of view, the concept will be a success.

Bare hype and personal attacks only show lack of confidence. Some answers even look as if you are trying to convince yourself that buying wasn't a mistake. seems like the only cogent answer yet.

You guy abandoned quick, that's pretty disappointing.

No one wants to argue with you anymore because we’ve done it a million times. You can do the research yourself. It’s funny as well because I’d say there’s an equal amount of threads bashing LINK. If you’re not invested why do you care? Fuck off. If you wanna invest go do your own reading you pathetic shitstain.

>it's another Veeky Forums amateur trader thinks he knows better than everyone thread

This thread is now Chain LINK thread boys ! Get in here report for duty marines!

lmao seriously. like wtf Id really like to know what "serious projects" this guy is invested in

Like I said, if the project is really worth it at least one of you should be able to come up with a smart answer instead of vitriolic rage and hype rallying. You can do it user I believe in you.

This. You've already made your mind up so fuck off and don't buy.

Ok, I'll bite.
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Lmao you’re clueless.

REQ is being propped up by reddit and biz marines. Won’t go anywhere. No fuds against it do they?

Think about what gets fudded; things worth investing in. REQ just gets shilled about “buy the dip!” “Announcement this week!”. It needs announcements to survive, bimonthly or something from the devs I think, as no one gives a rats ass.

LINK is probably the most shilled/ fudded crypto of 2017, NEO and OMG up there too. Sergey said that there’s only thing left to do and that’s implement the main net. One shot, it’ll be a few months. That’s it.

I don’t need to be petted on my head twice a month saying “hey look we’re trying and doing things”.

Dyor on LINK idiot. Been argued a million times. Most linkies dgaf and aren’t selling. People sell LINK only to buy hope it goes down and buy more LINK.

I dont really feel the need to shill, im comfy.

Kek

Have you ever read a whitepaper or you just invest on what biz tells you?

That's the problem with people that don't read and try to understand things you go off of hype news and put value to a coin based on the team's social media marketing skills

>The power of an oracle able to interconnect different services, this is ingenious and needed forsmart contracts.

Why should we? Your $50 won’t do anything to the price of it. You’re a nobody as well so you won’t raise awareness about it.

How about you tell me why I should consider informing you and I’ll consider it. What do you bring to the table?

>rally starting

This really is your final chance if you want moon tickets.

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

On 21 September, the three startups (ONE BEING CURRENT REQ TEAM) will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest. The six teams will work to validate their ideas and business model and create a viable product that is ready to launch. They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.

I thought reading the white paper was a meme.

lmao the absolute state of reqtards. congrats on proving this guy's point

>Meanwhile, other projects and being brouht forward that attack the same problem.

This board has 15 year olds on it now.

I didn't, I want to see if I can be convinced by someone who made a decision to join in based on reason. If one of you did, it shouldn't be hard to explain the rationale.

Did read it and I like it. But I don't see any new developments until late 2018 which is eons in crypto-time.

Personal attacks, unfounded correlations and worthless hype.

Creepy idolizing hype.

Personal attack.

I do my research so no. Just looking to see if I can trigger smart conversation here.

Hate.

Hype.

Yay someone who can read and write.

Looks like it.

Well at least the guy thought about his answer. I encourage this.

Weak hate.

Linkies don’t care if you buy lol. Reqtards need you to buy and will harass you about the moon mission until you do. Telling you you’re an idiot for not buying the dip.

Linkies make meme threads about the future, or for everyone to report in, because it’s dumb and stupid and we all love Pepe baller. Or letting everyone know a rise is happening.

They don’t make you buy though. They make meme threads, people come in attack and fud, asking why should they buy. Meanwhile most linkies are unbelievably comfy and aren’t bothered replying. LINK is going to be huge whether you’re or a part of it or not. No one cares if you can watch it go by or get some. I don’t care if you do. It’ll be someone else’s money if not yours.

Reqs need you to buy, their rise is based off hype. LINK isn’t it.

TL;DR - reqtards need you to buy their hype to keep it alive. Linkies threads are talking about future dreams and stupid things. They don’t care if you buy because someone will when mainnet goes live.

You seem pretty made up though, and fairly arrogant, so I hope you don’t buy link simply because I don’t like you.

I think you are going about your sentiment seeking in a great way OP, and I think both projects are fine, although the economics of LINK are less clear. The problem you seem to be facing is that since Veeky Forums is basically a virtual boiler room, you are only going to get what you would expect from one.

That's the thing tho. Why the need for constant shilling and memeing if the project will be a success beyond doubt?

Wouldn't it make more sense to keep it under the radar to accumulate?

Yeah, the echo is strong here.

>Why the need for constant shilling and memeing
Because we are bored you retard. LINK and REQ are 40% of my portfolio and I fud/shill/meme the shit out of them for fun. Now go back to rebbit.

I can agree to that. I am also bored.

See you on r/bitcoin fellow redditor. HODL lol we're all watching the big short again tomorrow hope you'll be there. If you don't know when it is I'll give you a hint, it's when the narwahl bacons XD