>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pGtnXnQr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Howard Stern jump when

Dr. Strange looks like it'll be cool.
Original Doc Doom would totally be on that list.

Who?

Absolutely no Prince of Persia on the Drive?
Has no one claimed it or is it a WIP somewhere?

I don't think it has been claimed. There has been discussion of it though.

We had someone working on it at one point, for the life of me I can't remember who though. I remember a pastebin being posted but we never got anything after that. Someone else might remember more.

>Fugggggggggg
Looked at them.
the 100 CP's are OK, Surrounded by Idiots seems a bit harsh for 100 CP, but close enough.

I DO like the the new 600 CP drawback.
You can resolve the conflict with diplomacy, right, not just more Dakka?

I might like to take it and try to complete Age of Reconciliation/Conversion/Reclamation with it.

Because if Humanity IS the chosen one, and the Prophets are liars, the only problem with the Holy Covenant is the top of the Pyramid...

And on reflection, I guess the other 600 CP drawback is not as bad as I thought if you have the right perks.

(Serious about Ace Ventura, you should do it)

Well here is what I have taken, been trying to stick with jumps from sources I know mostly though taken a few suggestions.

Ranma 1/2
Dragonlance
Sekirei
Bubblegum Crisis 2032
fallout
kara no kyoukai
Warfrane
DC
Tsukihime
Music jump
Deus Ex:HR
Young Justice
Overlord TLN
Braverly Default
Sunless Sea
Person of Interest
Fate/Stay night
Undertale
Claymore
The Incredibles
True Lies
Monopoly Gauntlet (Failed)
Ragnarok Online
Viking Saga
Rosario + Vampire
Demolition Man
King Arthur (Fate/)
Tropico
Kung Fury
Saints Row
Inu Yasha
Sims 3
Rick and Morty
Teen Titans
Princess Bride
Hellsing
Fallout 4
Iji
Batman the Dark Knight
Skyrim
RWBY

>not just more Dakka?

This is a Vengeful Humanity you face- they seek to shatter your worlds as you've glassed theirs.

>the only problem with the Holy Covenant is the top of the Pyramid...

I like that way of thinking, user.

>(Serious about Ace Ventura, you should do it)

I don't know anything about that setting, and after this monstrosity I need a vacation.

But that image doesn't even make sense in this context.

There was an attempt.
Then it got stuck in development hell and never got out.

I apologize for my failure.

You see that's why I ask the thread! I didn't know that.

>Monopoly Guantlet (Failed)
Flipped the table, didn't you?

I was calling out to my Sempais (Elder/Older Classmates/Associates) how does that not make sense?

So I can't take it. Right got it.
Really was wanting to write up the Dahaka Drawback.

>Flipped the table, didn't you?
I almost wish, it would have been more interesting than I just got my rear kicked and limped away from the table.
That's what happens when you stack drawbacks to an absurd level (and then roll really low).

In the Age Of Wonders jump, the Path of Life and Path of Death perks state they have no combat use, but one heals a large area and the other decays a large area. Is that because:

(1) they work too slowly to make a difference in combat (but would be useful for long-term care/harm)
(2) they don't work on sapient life (becuz souls or something)
(3) they don't work on animals, just plants (what about insects?)
(4) something else?

Hey, don't let my stagnated carcass stand in your way. By all means, feel free to use this piece of shit I made, if it helps:
pastebin.com/pGtnXnQr

Something something, Our Power Combined, something something, Get Shit Done.

Alright then let me look at your work.
You gonna be on a while?
We could talk some stuff out if you are.

May as well post v0.3 of the Death Note jump. Should be pretty much done unless any one sees any problems.

Fine by me. Just gotta update it with some of my newer notes.

In X-men Movies if you take Xtremely Bad Idea are the enemies the comic versions? Apocolyptic Problem specifies they're the comic book version, but Xtremely Bad Idea seems to go for quantity of movie level villains rather than comic equivalents.

Does an Experiment Companion get the extra CP to spend on Powers?

Can you save CP to spend with the Scenario CP?

Invisible is mispriced, it should be 200, not 400. Are Student and Shinigami supposed to not have a 400cp item?

A lot of run-on sentences, but not much more that I can spot.

I'd recommend you post this in more active thread hours- that way you can get more feedback.

Sure enough Post the updated version and we'll tear into this!

how well would arcueid (tsukihime) do against scion (worm)?

im guessing not well, but arc is supposed to be nasu's 'strongest thing alive' IIRC.

For Invisible I thought 200 was way too cheap for what it offers so I increased the price and given that Shinigami and Student get a discount on a Death Note I figured that they didn't need a 400cp item.

Is Teen Titans a safe enough Jump to take fairly early? Like, "second or third Jump," early? I'd like to be fairly involved in crime-stoppage, but not necessarily with the primary Titans. Rather not have to stare down Trigon, if at all possible, but maybe convince Raven to not go along with dear-old-demon-dad's plans when she grows up.

That seems reasonable, just remember that some things are above your pay grade and know when to run.

Why? While the perk is effective for stealth, at least during the jump it prevents you from interacting with anyone who hasn't touched a Death Note or isn't a Shinigami. Plus, it's not on the level of God of Death. I could see it as maybe, maybe a 300cp perk, but I think it would be better off as 200cp perk.
Also, out of curiosity, for the 600cp drawback, do we have to make them die from stuff like heart attacks and all that, the standard fare? And can we use this as a bargaining chip with Light/Kira, that we're the one's causing his notebook to work?

Does the Idol have any perks or abilities? 300 seems kind of expensive, especially compared to the Student companion.

Fuck it, I haven't done this in a while and I'm a little bored.

Anyone wanna give Gamer/Minion Master a toss?

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades,
Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded), Dante

Last Time: We went to F.E.A.R. and swore to keep Chara far FAR away from the crazy lady, and then we got sent to Kung Fury to fight Nazis for like the fourth time.
Neither the Nazis or the Corrupt Organizations in F.E.A.R. expected an instant army.

Steven Universe? Because I want to see the fight between Mr. Instant Army and the Galaxy spanning Gempire.

"Head down, eyes afield," is going to be my standard practice, regardless of where in my chain I am, so I'm covered in that regard.

I might make a patch, or a coat of arms, for my Companions that has that on it.

Primal Rage

>Forgot the image
God damn it!

Already did it, got a Kintergarden to make Gem Minions.

Sure thing.

Drawbacks: Tragic Past, Predictable (1500)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Cyborg Soldier (1250)

-Perks-
HF Blade Training (1150)
Cut at Will (1050)

-Items-
Colt Single-Action Army (1000)
High Frequency Manufacture (800)
Van-Der-Waals Footwear (600)

-Cybernetics-
Upgraded Vision (Free)
Standard Cyborg Body (Free)
Blade Mode (0)

Yipee, I'm one of those cyborg mooks that Raiden and his counterparts in Desperado can cut down in their hundreds without feeling winded. Fuck my life. Anyways, I'm in Mexico investigating the disappearances on the behalf of concerned parents.

Long story short, I found nothing above ground, went into the sewers, killed a fuckton of robots, met Raiden, fought with him a little, killed more robots, saved the orphans brains, and gave them to Raiden.

I returned to HQ empty handed and reported what had happened. They were not pleased with what had happened, and decided to punish me by cutting off my access to replacement parts for a year.

I decided that the position of lowly foot soldier just wasn't for me, and so began maneuvering my way up the ranks. When I wasn't out doing missions, I was charming the higher ups and the other cannon fodder. By the end of the jump, I had risen to the position of CFO.

What about the new Covenant jump?

Not until it's done getting updates. I'd rather not need to redo my build. It's gotten a couple updates today alone.

pastebin.com/pGtnXnQr
That's it I guess. Just some notes, some half done descriptions, and a bunch of stupid ideas.

I am really fucking ashamed that this is all I have to show after six months. Fuck you shitposters, making jumps is hard.

So, I need a new 4th jump. Anybody have a suggestion?

Ragnarok Online

Ok I'll adjust the price, as for the drawback it relies on whether you can convince light that it only works because you allow it to, if you can convince him that you have no need to fulfil your duties then sure
The benefit of the idol is that they're pretty much insanely loyal, like even if their memory was wiped they'd still follow you unquestionably, I'll clarify that. Maybe mention that they're very charismatic.

Razzle Dazzle

Rolled 2 (1d8)

Thanks.

1. Kung Fury
2. Civilization
3. Hive Queen Quest
4. Ragnarok Online
5. Kung Fu Hustle
6. Dragonblood
7. Age of Ice
8. Totally Spies

>Spoiler
Truly at least one half of the struggle
the second is whether or not you want to bother continue making it
It can be easy to lose motivation to do things

Cool. The jump looks really good, by the way. And I'm going to enjoy messing around with both Light and L.

Hope you grabbed Elona already.

Saved,

So, Civilization huh? How hard can leading a tribe of primitives to spaceflight be?

Also, build might be a while. Probably about to fall asleep.

test

Primal Rage- Stone age? STONE AGE? No, fuck you, I bring Iron, and Steel, at the very least!. And fuck those Gods, I am Sovreign.
0/1400
Rolled for The Tomb
Neutral
Mystical Origin(Roc)
Discount Magical Aura
Free Balanced Body
Free Consume the Weak
Free Hear our Cries
Free Inspire
Discount Harmony
Discount Hold Your Ground
Enrapture
Hallow Lands
Masters of Urth- Come to me Servants and Minions, serve me and you will be rewarded.
Free The Boom Box
Discount Treasure Hoard
The Arcade Machine

Faithless+400- An annoyance, but nothing more, I must simply load up on prayer right before a battle.

Anyone got another toss?

Elona's that girl from the jump with the hyper-structure or whatever right? What's Civilization got to do with her?

Elona the jump has "Softcap", which the 12,000 years in Civilization REALLY lets you take advantage of.

>Elona
>girl
Jure of Healing is best waifu!

Batman, since the start date is the beginning of the series, can we have a +0cp drawback to start earlier for those of us who would want to take part in the "Great detective War" or meet Beyond Birthday?

Oh. Yeah. Like I said, I'm probably going to fall asleep any second now.

I'm pretty sure I remember there being a drawback in a jump that extended your stay for, like, a million years.

That's not how you spell Yacatect

I get it man, I really do. You're a siscon, and Yacatect is a genki big sis. That's a great archetype.

But Jure is an adorable tsundere who is really bad at the tsun part. Plus she has cute green hair.

Kumiromi was a cool guy until I realized just how fucked he was.
Mani's the only choice now.

Kumiromi is a decent yandere trap. Also sympathetic since his former love has devolved into a literally mewling retard.

Mani though, he's not fond of emotions at all and wants to turn you into a cyborg before he ushers in the robot revolution. He's not much of a husbando. But I recognize there's not a lot of good husbando material there. Of your only other choices, one won't stop laughing all the time and the other is the only deity who doesn't seem to harbor any romantic interest at all.

Yep, I'll add that in.

Will taking both the Student and Wammy's Kid capstones allow us to out-keikaku both Light and L like before?

>Spoiler.
Yeah. Don't I know it. But let's not lose heart.
Good ideas abound but let's see if we can give it some direction.
Magic has many sources in Prince of Persia; the Waters of Life, the Ahura tribal magic, Djinn, and the Sands of Time
We might wanna look into that, but I'd like to focus on Waters of Life, the Ahura tribal magic, and the Sands of Time, since that was the focus of the major trilogy, which is most recognized.
Maybe have Drop-In Perk-line become like the Ahura tribe in some way, cause they're out of context to the original series and cause they're powers are teleportation and purification/corruption. As it is it looks like building building and a resistance perk, and then suddenly Ahriman at the tail end. We could theme it or make it more about the meta, but as is this is a little all over the place.
Royalty is supposed to be the Prince right? Looks solid maybe a little more Waters of Life and Determinator ref but that's just me because serioiusly without the Water I'd be dead in the games and the Prince is so bullheaded he beat the Dehaka, which is inasne.
Sorcerer look's solid. Capstone is cool as a nod to the Vizier and you could add demons, sand monster, and spirits to summoning. The ability to create Two Thrones Prince would be bad ass when you think about it.
Bound is going to be rough, but like you set it up it builds towards being Dehaka-lite which would be amazing.
Items next Post.

Depends on what form she's in. Archetype could probably use magic bullshit to end him easily enough. She's not the strongest thing in setting but is probably the strongest thing'alive' if you discount spirits, planets/types and ether liners as 'alive'.

Not Gaunlet, but I'd love to be a Dahaka-like being

Just added this to the notes

Taking all of the Wammy’s kids perks will make you the equal of L, taking all the Student perks will make you the equal of Light. Taking both of the capstones from those origins will let you out-keikau them.

Technically you can out-keikaku them without those just on the basis of having plot knowledge. Neither one of them is expecting some jackass from another dimension to pop in with complete knowledge of their plans and the entire story that will unfold as a result of them.

Tends to put a damper on most villainous muggles, really.

You could probably fuck around with Light pretty bad if you wanted to, just by throwing unforeseen elements at him. Remember how hard he flipped out when L called him out on television for the very first time?

You know, this is just a thought, but wouldn't that one The World Ends with You reward, the keikaku one, allow you to run circles around Light and L? Supposedly it allows you to make plans so complex that at best people figure it out just when it's about to be completed, and that from an outside point of view it just looks like a series of coincidences and blind luck.

her wiki page says something about empowering herself via the counterforce. Is that archetype earth, or is it something different?

servants are servants, arc IS (part of) a type, and ether liners only show up in notes.

Anyone mind giving Minion Master another toss?

Different. Maybe. Nasu often changes around the exact meaning and positioning of the counterforce/alaya/gaia/etc which can muddle what any one reference actually means. As far as I recall, it's when she turns into the Type of the earth and moon at once, getting power from both.

Spirits, not just Servants and even so there are several living Servants. For instance, Gilgamesh is confirmed to be able to beat Arceuid when she isn't in archetype earth mode and he's alive. Spirits also include things such as Primate Murder and the reborn Angra Mainyu, along with certain Divine Spirits. If it is counting Types, then she's not the strongest at all. Notes is still part of the Nasuverse.

Nanoha

So is using a Death Note going to damn us to never experiencing any kind of afterlife and fading into oblivion like in canon?

What jumps have you been to? I need to know so I can give you some jumps-
Wait what.

>Wait what.
Yep. It's a fact that users of the Death Notes are damned to never experience heaven or hell and simply cease to exist on death. Light is informed of this right at the end of the series before he dies.

Accepted

Dude, I only have my full notebook of the choices. I don't have a list of the jumps taken. If you toss me to one Minion Master's been to I'll just say "already been"

Shit I've seen people toss me to a Jump I posted a build for not 5 minutes before.

If i remember right in the Death Note world there is no afterlife. So it's less being condemned for using it and more that it tells you what's in store for you and everyone else in the world when they die.

I suppose from the text I'd give them a good chance, not really familiar with the setting though.
is right, knowledge of the plot and out of context abilities lets people have a pretty good advantage over nearly any genius because very few people would plan for a jumper.

On another note when I finish Death Note I also might start doing one for Iron Man Armoured Adventures if no one else wants it, going to want to rematch some of the episodes though so it'll be a while. And the ten ring mandarin thing would probably have to be post spark.

Fine, uh, Gundam Build Fighters?

But we get the cool suit, right? Because I remember the Mandarin's suit being really cool looking.

powerlevels in nasuverse are even more bullshit than DBZ.

but vs scion, she can apparently (probably) win?

Accepted, MM has been tossed to no Gundam jumps yet it looks like.

Yeah, I'll put a note saying that the rules of that settings afterlife doesn't affect you and using the death note doesn't damn you.
Yep I'm going to give two options for getting the rings, one where you get the dragon seed as a perk and can use any of the rings or you can buy one and designate who they work for and summon it to you. Having one of the rings using either of that option will let you summon the amor and having more will make the armors base capabilities stronger.

At max power she's a planetary or more reality warper with access to some supernatural bs and probably loads of hax. In raw power probably not but the guy has no defense against hax abilities.

So if we grab all ten of the rings in the jump with the Dragon Seed perk, are they protected by jump fiat post-jump? Or do we have to buy them for that? Because that's pretty important.

Water Pouch: Endless?
Medallion of Time: Protects from Time Powers and makes you unable to be Paradox-ed out of the universe, Stores a bit of the Sands of Time, & Senses the Sands of Time. These are all the canon powers of the Medallion.
Dagger of Time: The Power of Delay, The Power of Revival, The Power of Restraint, The Power of Haste, and The Power of Destiny. Revival is gone from this Purchased item, but allows the use of the others.
Staff of Time: The Staff in canon can create storms of sand, duplicates of someone (Multiple timelines?) and like the Medallion it protects from Times Powers and Paradox.
Hourglass of the Sands of Time: From what I can understand you're talking about a little Hourglass instead of the big one in the Warrior Within. Speeding up regeration of Sands so that you can do more with Time Powers seems legit, but you could have set up a big one that store excess charges in the Warehouse maybe.
Flying Carpet: Needs more Disney ref. /Joke.
Heirloom Weapon: I dunno about this one. Make it cheaper if it's a normal weapon. Maybe make it Sword of the Enlightened Warrior-lite. Maybe an Import option?
Water Weapon: A little cheaper, or maybe a discount for drop-ins. Import is cool. Hits like a truck, cool. General boost verse Monsters, neat. Shapeshifting weapon, hm didn't see that in canon but it does go well with the Water theme.

Just trying to give you quick review so we can work it out.
Drawbacks coming up!

Clarifying, she'd win in Nasuverse. If you're using her to fight Scion in Worm she won't have any of this power because the people who supply her with it aren't there. She's still very strong but way way way below what she is as Archetype.

>Death Note jump
1. Shinigami need to have Perk "God of Death" free both because of the races CP cost, and because that us the minimum to BE a shinigami.
2. Immune is to niche for 600 CP, It needs to also give resistance to curses that could kill you in general unless the curse is specifically non-lethal. So "make you suffer" curses will get through, but "this could end up killing you" will be resisted.
3. The Drop In having the Whammy's Journal as an Item seems a bit strange.

>The death note only works on beings of a maximum power level equivalent to a mundane human
4. I thought a Death Note could be used against a Shinigami if the user was one also/powerful enough.
The cap should be Shinigami level, not mortal level.

Otherwise, good job!

That was a trick question. There IS no Heaven or Hell in Death Note, meaning that "the user of the Death Note cannot go to Heaven or Hell" is a trick. When people die in Death Note they just cease to exist.

So if you go to another universe that has an afterlife and died you'd go to that afterlife.

>I thought a Death Note could be used against a Shinigami if the user was one also/powerful enough.
Since when?

Lyrical Nanoha- I refuse to wear a dress. It's not a dress Chara, it's a robe!
0/1600
Rolled for 11
Rolled for Vaizen
Unadministrated
Mid-Childan
Free Well Adjusted
Discount Potential, Potential again to bring my potential to SS
Discount Power of Friendship- You will be my Minon.
ZENRYOKU ZENKAI!- If I wish them to live, they will live.
Free Storage Device
Free Sponsored by Pizza Hut
Importx3- Forsetti, Lupa, Chara

Targeted+200- Fuck you, Army.
Kaiser's Mantle+200- See Above.
The Ferret Talks?+200- My memories amount to "magical girls" and "Friendship"

Gundam Build Fighters- Robots are nice
0/1600
Rolled for 17
Nobody
Free Inventive
Discount Quick Thinking
Discount The Love of the Game
Iori Shop Membership Card
Scratch Build
Protagonist Suit
EXAM Time
Ranged Master
Deployer
Pride of Char

(Get a) Tryhard+600- I have Super Science and a tactical mind the likes of which this world has never seen. Fuck this bitch.

>For Invisible I thought 200 was way too cheap for what it offers so I increased the price
For the Shinigami Perk line, how about:
God of Death [400cp] – Free to Shinigami
Flight [200cp] – Discounted to Shinigami (Fly as fast as you can walk/run)
Invisible [400cp] – Discounted to Shinigami (Invisible to all non Supernatural Senses)
Shinigami Eyes [600cp] – Discounted to Shinigami

I'd change the Death Note's rule that disallows it to be used on anything stronger than a normal human to disallowing it to be used on anything that has extraordinary powers or abilities beyond the basic physical capabilities of their race or has some form of special power like magic, ki, chakra, reality warping or whatever that they can use to augment themselves. And of course a straight ban on using it to kill special entities like deities.

There are too many settings that have species which are naturally stronger than humans and constantly arguing whether the Death Note would work on them would quickly become annoying.

Movie (I agree)
Clothing Damage: Neat may be too little for a true drawback. Should inconvenience anyone who actually wears armor, who may or may not cry foul over the fact that their armor gets shredded by the Drawback.
Mirror Enemy: Classic Dark Link or is this the Man in the Mask?
Inner Enemy: Two Thrones reference, and also very good as a problem. Jumpers hate mental issues and treat them with more respect than some physical problems, not that I don't but still a point.
Scalded: Neat, Waters of Life shut down for you or does this just make you hurt even as you heal?
Castaway: This might be used against you. A person with the Medallion, Dagger, Staff, and Hourglass with access to the Origin of Sands isn't a drawback, it's a feature. Maybe this be the Jumper is constrained to the Jump powers?
Rewind: Not enough for too much. Maybe it rewinds changes you made with the Sands and inconveniences you by bringing back enemies you've already killed.
Pursuit: Could be a 600 with the Water limitation off. The Dehaka alone, without the Water Weapon is a fucking dangerous thing. Also it's implied that nothing is immune to the Dehaka until you've died to it once through the use of the Mask. Kaileena is the Empress of Time and has no ability to effect the Dehaka. Water limitation is the only fucking thing stops it. Invincible to damage and complete immunity to Time Powers, it was a nightmare in game.
"...As many warriors as the grains of the desert sand": Forgotten Sands? That aside you've got an army of endless attackers and no way out. Don't know if anything else is needed.

Outline is nice maybe make it so you can use half-filled charges like in the games but this is more solid and I don't see anything I can suggest right off the top of my head.

>Since when?
I dunno?
I thought I remembered a Shinigami kill another with the Death Note what I watched the anime a looooooong time ago.

I guess post jump they'll be protected by fiat in the sense that if destroyed or stolen you'll get them back at the end of the jump, might let you reproduce minor versions of the ones you buy that don't let you summon the armor so theres a reason to buy them.
I don't think that Shinigami can be killed by any Death Note, pretty sure that they addressed that they don't work on Shinigami. I'm planning on writing up the rules of the death note for the final version. I'll also boost Immune to give resistance to curses that can lead to death and I suppose I can make God of Death free for the jump but you'll have to pay to keep it after. If it's an issue I suppose I can make Shinigami a free origin.

Maybe you should actually check facts your so unsure of before telling people it needs to be changed.

I don't suppose we might be able to get anything on the level of Doom's tech? I remember him and Magneto being the most terrifying enemies in the setting.

It's kind of like watching a ton of meat fall on a really sharp but brittle knife.

You should pick up Ctrl+Z from Cardcaptor Sakura to complement ZENRYOKU ZENKAI if you haven't already. Then you could actually do pic related without killing anyone and the planet would reset back to normal after you're finished hitting them with a nonlethal planet shattering magical laser.

It never gets old. Never.

Eh, Minion Master isn't about personal power.
He's about Minions and empowering those Minions, so his Rule is unchallenged.
One monster of a fighter is scary, but they can't rule an empire. You need armies for that.