/Comfy Friday TA/ - Altcoin Massacre edition

Morning Veeky Forumsraels! Hope you're all having a good day.

TA fag here back with another TA general thread. Will be charting bitcoins, shitcoins and whatever else you people come up with. The coins MUST be on tradingview in order for me to chart them.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5N5nXpP
discord.gg/BHqXfP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess everybody died during the altcoin massacre...

ARK
ADA
IOTA
thanks

REQ
MANA

Thanks.

>fortune telling general

Will I make it?

pointless to talk about this stuff on Veeky Forums. just join discord.gg/5N5nXpP on discord and have an actual discussion with people who know better. get your questions answered for once instead of Veeky Forums autistic screeching

wouldn't touch this coin with a ten foot pole

There is no point doing your charting if you cant even backtest whatever you are doing.

Same here, people talk about ema crossovers or whatever and dont even offer backtested results, which i know are going to be disappointing for such strategy.

I cannot believe people are this dumb. No wonder there are talented world class hedge managers and retail forex traders making over 500 million usd alone in crypto this year, it's like nhl team plays amateurs who cannot even skate

All in on alts - I've attached XMR, but feel free to give opinions/TA on any of them:
>XMR
>WTC
>VTC
>XLM
>VEN

You can backtest it yourself, and the EMA/MA cross is just one part of the analysis. Didn't feel like posting a whole write up on Twitter.

i second XLM and IOTA been holding XLM for a month now so happy with its progress :)

Iota is the future of crypto, amirite? its going to be the official currency used on the first martian colonies

Huge sell pressure from people who got JUST'd by the pump and dump. Pretty safe breakout by above 400 sats for a quick scalp imo

What about IOTA and REQ? Those are the only two alts that Im currently holding (at less than what I bought them for...) and right now I definitely wanna hodl them for the near future.
My hope is really that once BTC crashes and Ill lose most of what I have in there (which is to be expected because Im simply not good enough at this yet to predict the crash...) that coins with an actual concept behind them will survive and rise from BTCs ashes.

Iota looks fucking beautiful, clearly the start of another uptrend, stop loss below 260k sats
I personally will buy in on the next slight dip

>wouldn't touch this coin with a ten foot pole
remember when you said it was going to moon hard?

remember when it went up 11%?
Nobody could have predicted the bitcoin mega moon. All altcoins took hits.

can you explain wtf is going on here
>agree on the statements tho

TA is a meme, this thread is pointless

Cool, cheers.

How about REQ?

Do ETH

>Nobody could have predicted the bitcoin mega moon
Its almost as if TA is fucking nonsense.

Holy shit some actual good advice on Veeky Forums for once.

Could you please do one on POWR?

This pump group has 5k+ members including telegram discord.gg/BHqXfP

We're pumping a coin at 10pm, members get the announcement.

TA is imperfect but useful. I do not solely base my positions because of TA. There are many factors that affect a market.

sure thing

It's true you witch. Why wouldn't billion dollar traders have trading software with any merit?

Could be a nice little buy. Good risk reward seems fairly oversold

What resources can I use to learn TA?

stoploss below 3000 sats. If that breaks the bottom is going to fall out

>altcoin massacre
My REQ is green and fine :3

SUB any future ?

EVX and REQ ?

Thanks ta bro

Syscoin please

Will get to these in a sec
AS ALWAYS IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME I DO NOT ACCEPT DONATIONS BUT YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
@ThinkingUSD
Thanks.

Req too please.

no, no one gives a shit about your shitty picks

you haven't beaten the market average of crypto

your TA is bullshit and you might as well throw darts at a board

you can barely give your advice away for free on here, no one wants it or cares

You seem pretty pissed bro. I just do this to give back to the community that got me into bitcoin in 2013. Veeky Forums has been pretty great to me so I figured i'd give back. Feel free to leave at any time

You don't beat the market average. How is your advice 'giving back'?

Anyone with an astrology kit or tea leaves can make money in a bull market

well considering I'm the one of the top 20 most profitable trader on bitmex i'd wager that i do beat the alpha.

When to short BTC?
Was it a H&S today on the hourly?

just grabbed PAY and NEO, both look similar patterns, uptrending, pay has some news coming up on Dec.12, NEO is NEO and will pump to 50 in the next week

never honestly.

Because TA itself doesn't make predictions, it provides indicators that can minimize risk. Ultimately it needs to be coupled with human intuition to be successfully employed, AI has not come to this point yet.

i bought btc between 15.5 and 17.5 yesterday. am i fucked?

First time investor? Hopefully it was money that you're comfortable with losing.

Good books for futures trading, focused on entry and exit points and risk management?

Most future trading books don't apply to bitcoin since futures are ironically not used for hedging but mostly for price discovery.

would you recommend investing in LTC or ETH if someone was looking to invest right now.

not at all. ETH maybe... But it all depends on what daddy Bitcoin does

i started a month ago with about 1.2k, got into eth at ~303 and ltc at ~55. i spread it out a bit and made a good chunk off iota since i got in at 60c. cashed out a bit and combined my remaining ltc/eth into btc, lol. still have 85% of my iota

>ThinkingUSD
I followed you.

What do you think of TRST, AMP, XEM, and ARDR?

HST
SNOV

Please and thank you user

Didn't trst get delisted from trex?
AMP eh
XEM decent
ARDR i've heard good things i'll chart it in a sec got a few emails to finish first

could u do bitcoin cash plz (bch)

I was already following you btw

Activate the necc protocol

these aren't on Trading view
sure

Hi TA fag what do you think about btc right now?

I'm thinking about increasing my position before futures are released and then selling of on sunday

thank you!!

probably more down and a retest of support around 13.3k imo

why is anyone talking about this on here instead of an appropriate discord group where you can get answers in real time?

discord.gg/5N5nXpP

>discord
McFucking kill yourself

XLM please

LITECOIN

WHERES THE TOP

WHERE ARE WE GOING

4hr stoch has bottomed out for btc.....hmm

What is necc protocol?

ship has already sailed. Wouldn't recommend fomo'ing in

Ok so what does apply to it?

RCN

aww, thanks! :)

Carry out your black magicks on LINK, sorcerer

Fuck it. I'm bagholding

Hello Ta Fag, hope you are doing well. What's a good entry point for Monero?