TFW none of your friends like board games

>TFW none of your friends like board games

Other urls found in this thread:

criticalmiss.com/issue10/CampaignRealMonopoly1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I literally cannot believe this.

I literally know your pain.

Doesn't help that Monopoly is the first thing to pop up in their minds when I invite them and most of them refuse outright to even try them.

Monopoly can be fun.

criticalmiss.com/issue10/CampaignRealMonopoly1.html

You've just got to read the manual.

You gotta get them hooked with the super simple ones. Then they are ready to move up.

The auction rule seems fun but would'nt people just buy the properties outright and deny their opponents the chance to get them in the bidding war? it's not like the game starts with the players short on money unless we've been fucking that up too.

Any suggestions? I'm not highly literate about boardgames myself. if it helps some of them are/were into MtG.

The Auction rule barely does anything unless a player is broke when he lands on a tile. Buying property outright is pretty much a no brainer.

Love Letter is super easy and ridiculously fun to play.

Same with King of Tokyo

If they are card gamers they might be interested in Sentinels of the Multiverse

>tfw don't like board games.

Resistance is another really good really simple one.

>Monopoly
Monopoly can be fun as fuck.
Have you ever played Fortune Street?
It's fucking awesome, man.

>no friends
>they wouldn't like board games anyways

I know that feel

literally my situation

get new friends, only faggots don't like board games

>implying you have friends

Arent we blessed

>user what does this word on this card mean?
>It says exactly what it does in parentheses
>Literally no wrong interpretation possible

I try really hard to get people to play with me. But I am honestly amazed at how inept some people are at playing any kind of game.

Maybe no one wants to play with you because you're a judgmental fuck who sucks the joy out of everything?

You can be amazed at someone being bad at reading without being a dick about it. I gladly help when the situation comes up, even if it feels like it should be unnecessary many times.

The only person I truly have gotten angry over this is my brother. Who even after dozens of times played, can not remember the basics of games.
At that point I will definitely suck the joy out of it.

Settlers of Catan.
You gotta ease them in with some casual shit.