Veeky Forums, how would you stop them buying your game?

Veeky Forums, how would you stop them buying your game?

Other urls found in this thread:

latining.tumblr.com/post/141567276944/tabletop-gaming-has-a-white-male-terrorism-problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder#Interpersonal_relationships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Associated_features
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP, could you imagine if we had just one fucking day without one of these threads? Like we used to have a few years back? Do you remember that?

Stock each store that intends to sell the game with an autonomous drone equipped with a tranquilizer dart gun and a scanner that detects the brainwave patterns known to be associated with being a dickbag and you can't every fandom, hobby and group has shitters, and there's no way around it.

Did they really cite that crazy delusional bitch who made a load of stories up for attention as proof that gamers should be banned from gaming?

But, user, "feels are more important than reals", amirite?

The threads will stop when their subject material stops.

Maybe the SJWs have a point that you shouldn't just dismiss the testimony of women, but when they start saying shit like;

>they've been raped hundreds of times since they started Veeky Forumsing
>they've been abused constantly within a games store
>but they didn't contact the store about it
>despite hundreds of rapes and microrapes they only contacted the police once
>and the policeman was an evil misogynist who laughed and hung up on them despite the fact that's illegal as fuck and they'd lose their job in an instant and probably get prosecuted as well
>gamers sexually abused minors in front of her, in public, en masse
>no, don't ask her to provide evidence for any of this, stop mansplaining
>she's had hundreds of death and rape threats for exposing this evil cult
>again, no police reports
>but she can post on the internet about it

This is all from one person. You'd think if it were endemic to the subculture you'd hear a lot more about it, but then again I suppose these events were only real in her mind.

>beatings will continue until morale improves

Pro-tip: Only the dregs consistently play at their FLGS with randoms.

Anyone decent will make friends and either be playing with them at the FLGS, or playing at someone's house.

If you only ever play your game of choice with randoms (and not in tournament situations, to be fair) then there is probably a reason you haven't been invited to anyone's place.

That being said - there will always be an annoying minority in any community. It's batshit insanity of the worst caliber to believe that an international games fanbase consists of perverted mouthbreathers.

tl;dr - People who bitch about weirdos need to drink some wet cement and harden the fuck up.

that seems like a bit of an exaggeration my dude

Did you read that article?

The 'subject material' being some random fuck's post on another forum that you bring here to have a pathetic bitching about? Boy, that sure sounds like some real QUALITY CONTENT you dumb fucking cunt.

These are the worst threads on the fucking board, man. You see how it all goes from the OP and it's the same circlejerk retards trolling and being trolled by the same arguments. Who cares? Who actually fucking cares what some people in some other forum said? What some idiot on tumblr said? None of it matters - it doesn't matter to your game, to the people you play with.

Even the nadir of waifu shit like castlegirls is better than this.

>Every woman who says men harassed her is lying
Knowing the kind of scum who frequent these shops are you honestly surprised something like that could happen?

think so. i remember some of what you said in there from something. i know you were trying to make it all sound unbelievable but it's really not.

Wait, which side is this on? I thought the OP pic was of a blatantly obvious liar so lying that even autists could see it, and I meant my post as "the threads complaining about SJWs will stop when the SJWs stop making shit up", but apparently you two read it completely differently.

See

>that crazy delusional bitch who made a load of stories up
becoming
>Every woman who says men harassed her is lying

Have you tried killing yourself?

>Wait, which side is this on?
This is the fucking problem. Too many people invested in doing something stupid because somebody 'on the other side' did or said something stupid.

>Use hyperbole
>Someone uses hyperbole back at you
>Complain about hyperbole

Get your facts straight and come back when you have some idea of what you are posting about.

Original blog post for reference:
latining.tumblr.com/post/141567276944/tabletop-gaming-has-a-white-male-terrorism-problem

I guess that's a "no". I suggest you kill yourself.

>that crazy delusional bitch who made a load of stories up
>Hyperbole
Pick one

Have you read the article?

I always crack up at this bit:
>Her response cuts me to my core, “Find another hobby or you’re going to die.”

Because I know your kind well enough to understand what you really mean when you say shit like that.

damn you sure owned me good

I don't know, I like
>Worse, any woman who has defended herself from sexual harassment in the gaming community can tell you that her self-defence was a precursor to ostracism as the men in the community embraced the predator and expelled his victim for “creating drama”

>hurr durr hyperbole
Protip: Just because you can't be arsed to read up on shit does not mean that what somebody says is exaggerated you dumb nigger

yes, and?

You're exaggerating though.

Or
>It is 2009 and an aboriginal woman is looking at the metal miniatures on the wall. My co-worker helps her as I stock the display shelves.
>“Do you have any models that look like me?” the woman asks.
>"Do you have any models that look like me"
>presented as a perfectly normal thing for a human being that hasn't been invented to prove a point to say
>It is 2009
>if I add a date that'll make it sound realer

women's emancipation was a mistake

I find it interesting that it's okay for her to single out white males as a problem when doing that for any other ethnicity would have her crucified. Also I find it funny that she specifies "white" so as to not offend any precious minorities with the implication that they might do something wrong in their life ever

>You're
You've been replied to by 4 guys, what makes you think I'm the original one?
Also, check the blog of her out that was posted here, that woman is fucking crazy

>neckbeards
>raping anyone
im shure it happenes, i mean there are faggots everywhere, but out of all the hobbies id say sexual assult wold be the least common in tgs, it's mainly populated by introwets with poor interpersenal skills. Im willing to be that she had one bad expierience and started to see everything as rape

>It is 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and hands are on my ass and breasts and all over my body. Groping, fondling, feeling whatever they please.

I can literally smell her masturbating to this post.

I actually think that is a completely normal question, because the person could be playing a character like herself, but I highly doubt the exchange went down exactly as it did in that article.

hey buddy

there's two of us

also i don't have any trouble believing that people were shitty because people are always shitty.

Most of the hobby is white. That article is fucking trash though.

REPORT AND HIDE SJW THREADS
DO NOT RESPOND TO SJW POSTERS

And the response from the gaming shop after this shit gets posted years after it happened.

She made all that shit up.

>hey buddy
Sup faggot

>also i don't have any trouble believing that people were shitty because people are always shitty.
There's a large difference between being shitty and many Veeky Forumsers not only getting together to sexually harrass and grope women in gaming stores but also doing it regularly over years

Also, in case you haven't noticed, the girl is a dumb cunt who really likes to make shit up

>latining.tumblr.com/post/141567276944/tabletop-gaming-has-a-white-male-terrorism-problem
>I call the police and report the attack.
>“You sound drunk. Were you drinking? I’m not filing a report for some drunken slut.” The officer hangs up.

Rather than post "shit that never happened" memes, I will merely extend respectful doubt that this is an accurate sequence of events.

Because you know what? If it is in the least bit accurate, you've basically won the fucking lawsuit lottery.

Which still might be believable if this were the sort of person who is constitutionally incapable of suing for some reason. Oh wait:
>Three years later I win a precedent-setting human rights case against [someone else].

Wait, then what hyperbole are you talking about?

The article claims events happened. The author of the article was called out on her bullshit - she was turned down from a job with...I think it was Mantic? If someone has the screencap of all that, feel free to post it.

Now, I'm not saying it's impossible that she was never harrassed - but clearly never to the extent she claims, as she's been caught out lying.

So do you mean the author's hyperbole, or 's response?

The article is absolutely delusional. Like, some of those situations COULD HAVE HAPPENED. But the way that whole thing is written and the extremes of behaviour at every single turn make the account ludicrous.

>buckled swash
>not swashed buckles

Stopped reading there

Plus, you paint miniatures yourself and the faces are really too small for any identifiable racial features.

I could see it being hard to find decent female models in certain lines, but the aboriginal comment was just there for some added ~*intersectionality*~

It's clear she doesn't know what a buckler is, or why it swashes

You mean this? It was Wyrd.

>WHITE KNIGHTS ITT BTFO

So now that it's cleared up that she's a lying sjw cunt, let me ask you guys one question

Why did you defend her, say people exaggerated and wanted to make her seem like less of a shitty person than she is even though all of the evidence was going directly against that and a tiny bit of research could've shown you that?

You lads need to get laid

Take up woodworking and become immortal!

both and is what I meant by hyperbole

>Im willing to be that she had one bad expierience and started to see everything as rape
Even that is giving her too much credit.
Her brand of nonsense is the kind generated in a vacuum devoid of experience, like when a tv character claims to be a "level 47 Dungeon Master" or when movies portray hacking.

>there's two of us

There's at least 16 individual posters in this thread.

Only one of those is hyperbole, and it isn't

Heh.
Thank you, I was gonna go there but you did it better.

clearly i meant at least two of us with the same or at least very similar opinion of the matters at hand

>It is 2009 and an aboriginal woman is looking at the metal miniatures on the wall. My co-worker helps her as I stock the display shelves.

>“Do you have any models that look like me?” the woman asks.

>“We only have normal models,” my co-worker titters, “I can order you the noble savage.”
SAVAGE BURN

Answer this
>Why did you defend her, say people exaggerated and wanted to make her seem like less of a shitty person than she is even though all of the evidence was going directly against that and a tiny bit of research could've shown you that?

so you're saying "crazy delusional bitch" and the assumption she "did it for attention" (despite not actually knowing whether or not it's the case) isn't a little hyperbolic? Not even a little bit of an exaggeration? Saying you don't believe her is a far cry from the words used above.

Well I'm one of those posters and I'm certain I'm not either of you, so that's at least three.

Honestly I think people like the author are a bigger issue for the hobby than people like she describes.

>isn't a little hyperbolic?
It's not, it's the case.

>Not even a little bit of an exaggeration?
No

If you actually read the article and then read the store's responses to her article and her activities, you would not have grounds to consider those terms as hyperbole concerning her state of mind or her attempts to garner attention.

Agree to disagree, then, I suppose.

>>so you're saying "crazy delusional bitch" and the assumption she "did it for attention" (despite not actually knowing whether or not it's the case) isn't a little hyperbolic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder#Interpersonal_relationships
>While strongly desiring intimacy, people with BPD tend toward insecure, avoidant or ambivalent, or fearfully preoccupied attachment patterns in relationships,[28] and they often view the world as dangerous and malevolen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Associated_features
>Narcissistic individuals use various strategies to protect the self at the expense of others. They tend to devalue, derogate, insult, blame others and they often respond to threatening feedback with anger and hostility.[12] Since the fragile ego of individuals with NPD is hypersensitive to perceived criticism or defeat, they are prone to feelings of shame, humiliation and worthlessness over minor or even imagined incidents.[11] They usually mask these feelings from others with feigned humility, isolating socially or they may react with outbursts of rage, defiance, or by seeking revenge.

A little of both of these, I think

>the facts are against you and you can clearly see that if you even just try a little bit
>"Agree to disagree, then, I suppose."
Are you actually retarded?

>Do you see this as hyperbolic language
>No
>I disagree
>THE FACTS ARE AGAINST YOU

I consider myself a White Knight.
I don't engage in it too much on Veeky Forums because I know where I am right now.
(I think I once defended a femanon from togtfo because her gender was actually relevant to bring up)
My first year (probably longer) at university, I was still very much the "m'lady" type.
I still consider myself an old school feminist, the kind that fight the glass ceiling but hate new feminism.

And I think that that delusional bitch, and any false rape crying whores, should be impaled in their cunts with iron spikes and left to rot.

My wife tends to agree.

I mean...do you really, tough? Like, actually? Cause that's a pretty fucked up thing to say about another human being.

There is no such thing as male feminism, user.

>And I think that that delusional bitch, and any false rape crying whores, should be impaled in their cunts with iron spikes and left to rot.

Curiously enough, this sort of mentality is also a symptom of rape culture - just going to the other extreme.

Please keep SJW/Anti-SJW wars off of Veeky Forums they aren't related to traditional games at all.

It's not a hyperbole when it's factually true you idiot
Read up on what hyperbole actually means

>Wait, which side is this on?
The side of, "I don't want to talk about 'SJWs' anymore, I just want to text about spaceman toys for nerd games."
Why do these people deserve obsessive attention? I could honestly care less, but there's people who, trolling or serious, make it a point to devote and derail as much attention as possible to them while not really accomplishing much more than circlejerking and shitposting.

>traditional games
Imply traditional roles in a traditional society (other than chess and the drow). Women are only allowed to exist for breeding purposes and staying in the kitchen

>Hyperbole (ˈ/haJˈpɜːrbəli/; Greek: ὑπερβολή, huperbolḗ, from ὑπέρ (hupér, “above”) and βάλλω (bállō, "I throw")) is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech.
Show me the exaggeration, fedoraboy

>I mean...do you really, tough? Like, actually? Cause that's a pretty fucked up thing to say about another human being.
We should live in a world where if a woman cries rape, everyone believes her.
We don't largely because of shitstains like her.
Not saying I could spike her myself, but then I like steak but don't hunt. You know?

>There is no such thing as male feminism, user.
Fine, humanist. Or whatever you say, Mr. Officer of the Terminology Police.

White Knighting much?

Do you see what I did there? Do you? DO YOU!?

>Side
Who gives a fucking shit, man? The side everyone should be on is "this teenage drama doesn't affect our gametable, fuck off with this shit."

Of course they are.
But they brought the wars to us, not the other way around.
I'd like nothing more than to ignore the whole steaming pile of shit, but unfortunately it's having adverse effects on things I enjoy.

Well, you can't have anti-rape without rape, I suppose.

>Fine, humanist. Or whatever you say, Mr. Officer of the Terminology Police.
Egalist? I know what you were getting at, but if I heard you say that you were a feminist irl, I'd send you to the hospital, t b h f a m

>doesn't affect our gametable
They're tryiong to change exactly that though, like the bitch this thread is about who DEMANDED to be given a position as a woman's right's spokesman or some shit in the store
And they do that in pretty much every industry, they whine and whine until they get employed to shut up and then spread their shit from the inside, look at google, facebook or twitter, those firms all have that cancer in them by now and twitter is currently being destroyed by it

>t's having adverse effects on things I enjoy.
Aside from these threads, can you describe these effects?

Certain people are trying *very hard* to make it affect my gametable, and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

>We should live in a world where if a woman cries rape, everyone believes her.

We should live in a world where if anyone cries about a crime, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Essentially. In an unbiased culture, a woman making false accusations of rape would have about as much impact as someone falsely accusing another of murder or kidnap.

>We should live in a world where if a woman cries rape, everyone believes her.
Agreed. Easiest way to do that is to believe people who say they've experienced trauma, even if it's only for the security of erring on the side of caution instead of genuine empathy.

>We don't largely because of shitstains like her.
...Well, I dunno about that. There are a lot of factors that go into causing low report rates when it comes to sexual assault. Sure there are false accusations, but assuming that all or even most disbelief is chiefly because of women lying is definitely not a healthy way to go about sensitive issues like this.

>Not saying I could spike her myself, but then I like steak but don't hunt. You know?
...No? I don't know. I still fail to see how you can say that kind of horrible shit and still consider yourself some kind of ally.

I once had a professor who claimed he was a radical feminist. More so than most women.

He once went off on a girl in class because she used the word girl to refer to her sister (who was getting married) and the word man to refer to her fiance.

All credit to the jackass he graded fairly and once let me hijack his class for 45 minutes to talk about rape.