What did WotC mean by this?

Dinosaurs when?

Fuck yea I want a dinosaur plane

Lizard beasts or dinosaurs tho?

Muraganda is the place to be.

Another one

Me on the top

You better not be fucking with me, OP.

Well, at least they can't make gay, black genderqueer trans Autist-Kin dinosaurs to appeal to people who care for neither card games or dinosaurs. That'd just be silly.

Both of these arts are from conspiracy.
While the bottom is less dinosaur like than youd want. The top is a full blown raptor. No bullshit.

Wizards is coming around. Dinosaurs soon.

Muraganda. Two warring viashino tribes. Who use their lesser evolved brethren as tools of war. When a mysterious force causes the viashino overlords to lose control of the beasts, carnage insues.

Calling it now.

If that actually happens, then I would finally be able to make the deck I been waiting for. Jurassic mother fucking Park, bitches!

>When a mysterious force causes the viashino overlords to lose control of the beasts, carnage insues.
Please, no more Eldrazi
The last one locked up herself in a moon, let her there

Yea. I'm holding out building my last Edh for a dinosaur tribal. (Or lizard beast)

Fuck no. Not eldrazi. It sucks that that's our first instinct to.

I'm thinking like each faction has some sort of ancient stone. An "eye" if you will.

And maybe dack fayden or something comes and steals it. Leaving them without a means to control the wild Dino's.

Both eyes together summon the mimeoplasm or something as awesome.

I would get back into Magic so fucking fast.

From what we actually know about Muraganda there are Humans, Elves, and 'Saurid Warriors' (viashino). I'd imagine each color gets their own dino race and their own traditional magic race.

Mechanics would be 'basic matters' things that need to be cast with or care about basic lands, and the re working of rules to allow for Basic creatures. Vanilla also would matter, and would have the return of full art creatures.

I'd imagine Domri Rade would show up. At the earliest Muraganda could be the block after Kaladesh, which would have BFZ rotate out with its introduction, so I'd fully expect enemy fetches to be featured in the set to ensure that it goes over well.

I kinda get hard thinking about a legendary T-Rex or Stegosaurus or Pterodactyl

But where's the Jacetice League, every block needs Jacetice League now.

Really I thought it would be "vanilla Keywords" set like flying and trample....with an old core set feel to it.

Nissa can come and gawk at the jungle or hang out with the elves if she wants.

Nissa, Muraganda Explorer...
Calls Gate watch over the explore they piss off the natives and gets chased off the plane... by elves riding dinosaurs.

>Vanilla
>Keywords
user I-

This would actually be a good place for garruk to show up right? Hunter hunting the biggest game

He's got all turned around so he thinks the "biggest game" is teleporting wizards, I think, so he may or may not care about dinoland.

There have been dinosaurs and dinosaur-like creatures in magic for the last 18 years or so. Sincerely don't know why you get so worked on,user.

A few raptors in onslaught block.
Imperiosaur in future sight.
Deathmist raptor last year.

That's not enough.

I just want a Basics Matter mechanic like Imperiosaur. Give us a reason to use them, Wizards.

And fuck, a monocolor theme would be nice once in a blood moon...

I'm not saying that a dinosaur plane would make even the Lamewatch cool, but I'm definitively opened to the possibility

Jace, the Runner Away From Dinosaurs

Honestly, he probably just rides around on one's shoulder like with this one.

I didn't say he ran away from ONE dinosaur

I want to go back to no multicolor cards in a set.

but user! think of the draft environment!

What's wrong with draft environments that don't contain multicolor cards?

how will new players know what to draft if they don't get a two color rare in their first pack?

i was just meming about wizards and how they make dumb excuses for stuff in sets because 'muh draft'

They started doing multicolor cards in every set as draft controls. Innistrad was a big success draft wise so its been emulated ever since.

Only problem is that it homogenizes draft over time. Never again will we have the unique draft of Rise. Draft is now a game that is the same from set to set.

It's honestly frustrating that they'll be so die hard about making draft good, but don't give a flying fuck about standard even when they have similar data to look at. Ravnica/Time Spiral is the oft heralded best standard environment. A lot of mechanics that needed power cards which lead to a lot of viable decks. No clear best deck. Instead we get season after season of 'play this or lose'. The last diverse standard we had was Inn/RtR. Mono Black into Seige Rhino into Jace Fetches into Collected Company. Unless Kaladesh brings something neat we probably get mired in Deririemrakul decks.

We'll get the same standard because "it's hellrad fun!!" and rav1 they'd rather ignore because dredge.