Magical Girl Noir Quest

You fell asleep in your costume again.

It might have mattered, long ago. Long ago you might have been relieved to transform out of it after a hard day's work. You might have been relieved to get back to your normal life, as a normal girl, with normal problems.

After a while you just stopped caring. The costume stays on. You don't even sleep much anymore, only in the times when someone gently reminded you of its reinvigorating - if ultimately pointless - benefits to the mind and soul.

Benefits that you never really enjoyed, simply because of the crying, pleading pinked-haired girl dying in your dreams - her cries echoed upon your waking by the shrieking hellscape outside the many-spired prison you've locked yourself in.

You look dreadful, you feel dreadful, and for what seems like the longest time, you find yourself unable to remember just who you are.

It's at the tip of your tongue. It's there, desperately close, but annoyingly out of reach. Like a splinter in your mind.

What is your na--

No.

You know who you are. You can't forget. It's impossible for you to forget.

You are who you made yourself to be, after all.

"You're back." A soft, clear voice by your side sighs in relief. You turn slightly from your seat - from your throne - to behold a familiar face, a youthful blue-eyed one. One obscured by glasses and framed with pale blonde locks brushed to meticulous perfection. "We were all getting worried--"

"Not all of us." Another voice interjects, just as clear, but rough enough to sound almost like a dog's ravenous barking. You turn again to behold a tanned face topped with a shock of crimson hair, nearly obscuring one single eye burning crimson with barely-restrained hatred. "I told you she'd wake up eventually, Invidia. You can't keep a dildo like her down for too long."

"Ira, hush. And we talked about that word. If you knew what it meant, you wouldn't--"

[1/2]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N94NRK7EsMg?t=5m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I KNOW what it means, she knows what it means, and I'm still going to call her one because that's what she is!" The tanned girl snaps. "Anyway, never mind that. Boss, you alright? Need anything to shake off the cobwebs?"

The bespectacled girl narrows her eyes at her companion, before turning back to you with a slow shake of her head. After a moment, she smiles at you. "...Yes. Yes, is there anything we can do for you? You were out for quite a while, ma'am. Anything at all..."

You blink at them, two of your seven most trusted servants who'd allied themselves to your cause - before unconsciously reaching up to touch the ribbon in your hair. Your gloved fingers brushing against the soft scarlet strip of silk tied into a neat little bow.

It's still there. Still intact. You haven't lost it.

Good.

How do you respond?

[]Ira, be a dear and get me a drink. Something strong. ...Whisky. Do we have any whisky?
[]I'm hungry. Gula, make me some pancakes. On the double. With extra syrup.
[]How...how long have I been out?
[]Where am I?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! AFTER MORE THAN 5 FUCKING MONTHS!!!!!!

>[x]How...how long have I been out?
>[x]I'm hungry. Gula, make me some pancakes. On the double. With extra syrup.
Welcome back Deculture!

Time for death and pancakes! But first, plot.

NO DECU, YOU WERE FREE

>[]How...how long have I been out?
>[]Where am I?

We have to asset the situation

The fuck?
Is this real life or am I dreaming?

inb4 moonrain ends the thread

>[]Where am I?

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!!

YET AGAIN WE MEET AT LAST

[X]How...how long have I been out?

I won't believe it without the tripcode.

[X] all of the above.

>It's a 'cold open into a new situation that manages to make even less sense than the one we were last in' episode
The ride never ends

And so the end begins anew.

[X]Ira, be a dear and get me a drink. Something strong. ...Whisky. Do we have any whisky?
[X]I'm hungry. Gula, make me some pancakes. On the double. With extra syrup.

Good to have you back.

...She should be sitting up right now, asking if she can get you anything, or asking you if you're doing alright. She always seemed to wake up immediately if you so much as approached, as if having trained herself to sense your presence even when deeply asleep, to the point of snoring. You'd always thought to tell her to stop doing that, to just sleep and not interrupt her rest just because you're up and about - but you never got around to it.

Well, at least she's making up for all those times you accidentally woke her up now, right?

You chuckle at your own joke here, before gently reaching down to brush your fingertips across her cheek. Finding her skin as reassuringly warm and soft as you remember it.

[]"I'm sorry."
[]"I'll kill whoever did this to you. I promise."
[]Say nothing. Sit down. Start drinking.

Wait, wait, wait. This is were we left it. What is happening? Were is Chiaki? What is going on?

Ira? invidia? Seven subordinates?

We maou Chiaki now, how fucking wasted are we to have this dream?

It's real as fuck, user. Put on your edgy playlist, get comfy, and strap yourself in. The train has left the station, left the rails, my sides have left this earth and there will be no breaks on this ride.

I'm gonna assume the usual cocktail of amnesia, whiskey, fucky magic, outside meddling, and Symbolism.

YEESSSS!!! Finally a new trhead!!

Thread OST: youtu.be/N94NRK7EsMg?t=5m49s

>[]Where am I?

5 months later any scene isn't going to make sense.

>[] Anything important happen while I was out?

>[x]Where am I?
Dildo duty first, decadence second.

>>[]How...how long have I been out?
>>[]Where am I?

Sorry, changing to this one. Incorrect post response

>Wait, wait, wait. This is were we left it. What is happening? Were is Chiaki? What is going on?

Oh boy.

Are quests still allowed on Veeky Forums or did /pol/ win and get nazis appointed as mods?

[X]How...how long have I been out?
[X]Where am I?

Damn, somethings happened again. Last thread ended with us about to go to sleep cuddling a comatose Midori before going to the moon.

There is no rule barring quests on /tg.

That's because the people who got /qst/ made were such condescending dickheaded assholes about it they pissed off the moderators.

We gonna have a good time

>2012
jesus christ.png

>Last thread ended with us about to go to sleep
>We wake up

What could have happened?

/qst/ is a trial board and plenty of quests have still been running on Veeky Forums since it was made. We daijobou

>implying time has meaning for the Urobutcher and his magnum opus.

Kept you waiting, huh?

[x]Ira, be a dear and get me a drink. Something strong. ...Whisky. Do we have any whisky?
[x]How...how long have I been out?

So are we still sticking with Plan: Save Mami's tits?

02/06/16-08/21/16

For those who are asking, this is the lapse of time between threads. Do yourself the mathematics

Welcome back Decu

Its happening!!!

>we're not called warmaster, instead one girl calls us dildo, another adresses us as ma'am
>we actually have an option to ask for something POLITELY
So, we're not Murderface at all? One of her forgotten personas maybe? Before we got snatched from Wookieland?

S-She's not gay

I was thinking that maybe we are in the POV of TTO

Are we doing a Pilot thing where each person of our harem is a part of our personality? Or in this case a sin?

And the fuck is Mami doing here?

If I remember correctly... Decu once said there was another Homura in this timeline... Someone from the 1. ...? Oh sweet Madoka!

It's been like 5 months, you can't just jump back in like it's only been a week.

Mami doesn't have blue eyes or glasses or smooth hair.

Best girl.

>before unconsciously reaching up to touch the ribbon in your hair. Your gloved fingers brushing against the soft scarlet strip of silk tied into a neat little bow.

>It's still there. Still intact. You haven't lost it.
We're definitely TTO. Reviving after she shot her brains off in the Akashic Realm?

Good point. I was thinking of her office attire for the glasses, but the hair is a good point.

So how has everyone been dealing with the withdrawl up until now?

Then who's Invidia?
She's clearly a jealous one, maybe from one of the Madoka spinoffs?

Sex.

I've been DMing a Magical Burst campaign with Homucifer fucking around.

The usual shitposting on other boards

>Veeky Forums
>sex

Trying to write, but with barely any progress.

Time to break through this block now that MGNQ is (potentially) moving again.

I got a headache, so I took some Painkillers.
I got some Midori for my birthday and opened it today.
I crave for Pancakes.

All in all, I feel like shit.
So it's time from some Healing-type quest!

I started to work. A very good one, funny and with a great payload. Also, I started a diet, and now I look wonderful. Thanks to my good appearance, I started dating this very hot girl, who loves me deeply. Due to her support, i quited drinking and smoking.
I have the sensation that all of that is going to end really soon...

Game of 40K via email.

Just sucking dicks nonstop like you wouldn't believe.

> two of your seven most trusted servants who'd allied themselves to your cause - before unconsciously reaching up to touch the ribbon in your hair. Your gloved fingers brushing against the soft scarlet strip of silk tied into a neat little bow.
Oh, my fucking reading comprehension sucks.
Ribbon Homu (pre TTO Homura) is also a possibility.
Maybe.
I doubt TTO has anyone royal to her, the dolls notwithstanding.

If, according to the descriptions, the girls surrounding us are Mami, Sakura and Sayaka, there is the option that they are The First Knight, The Blood Knight and an unknown divine entity

>Your gloved fingers
>gloved fingers
>gloves
Fuck!

Getting shit done for Veeky Forums.

Wait like half a year, guys. We're on it.

Eeh, we have the gloves now too. Remember? The whole "now-you-look-like-the-satan-we-want-to-kill-so-you-are-not-save-anymore-from-anything"-Thing?

Wait wait wait... what?
Is this for real?

There's only two girls with us right now. One of them doesn't match any of the holy quintet, and the other one doesn't have anything contradicting kyoko besides the name
straight from the rabbit's twitter

Or, we're not homu and we have a red ribbon and gloves.

Rename conspracy theorizing to shadowrunning

Fuck. I can't find the MGNQ Shadowrun pic

We're one post in and already the shadowruns flow.

Ira= Wrath in spanish
Gula= Gluttony in spanish

What does this means?

>In Latin, invidia is the sense of envy, a "looking upon" associated with the evil eye, from invidere, "to look against, to look at in a hostile manner."[1] Invidia ("Envy") is one of the Seven Deadly Sins in Christian belief.
>Ira, Latin for wrath, one of the seven deadly sins
>seven
>Luxuria / Lust
>Gula / Gluttony
>Avaritia / Greed
>Acedia / Sloth
>Ira / Wrath
>Invidia / Envy
>Superbia / Pride

Well shit

Invidia -> Envidia -> Envy

You called?

It's latin ya dildo

Well to be fair, spanish is the latin language's rapechild

>Pic related

This one?

Actually there are more similar languages to Latin, but Spanish is pretty close, yeah.

Was talking about the "You must be this paranoid to enter" one

Forgot about this one too

>Posting one of decu's waifus.

oh so that's where nVidia got their name

We Hueco Mundo arc now.

Just when you thought Bleach had ended.

Eurofag here.

Such a nice change of pace to NOT have a quest run in the middle of the night.

>inb4 we're FMA

Which Homu are we right now?

Feels great too

>plot twist
>we nanatsu no taizai now

Who wants some lewds after the thread?

>I didn't wish for this song
My sides.

the one that did nothing wrong

None of them except murderface did anything wrong.

Sorry, didn't save that one, have this instead.

Who doesn't?

Shh, no lewds, only despair

You mean 'healing', right?

Right you are!