/swg/ - One Big Happy Family Edition

Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread: Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

/swg/, help me out before I do something stupid.
I started playing X-Wing back in January, and the T-65 was the first expansion I bought (I wanted to have Wedge in my collection and didn't know it wasn't that good of a ship anymore). I've thought about selling the expansion more than once, but would that be a good idea given the rumors of an upcoming fix for it?

Don't sell. The ship is perfectly good now with an ace pilot.

I'd hold onto it for now. Do you really need the couple of bucks you'd get that much?

Not really.
Does Wedge fit that bill?

Oh heavens yes. Wedge's ability is excellent, and can be even more potent when coupled with an EPT such as Predator. He can be a little vulnerable on his own, but pair him with Biggs as a wingman, and you've got a recipe for hurt that is not easily removed.

Imperial Assault players, how excited are you for the upcoming Jabba's Realm expansion and associated wave?
>scum heroes
>jedi knight Luke
>Jabba
>gamorrean guards
>a dewback rider
> a goddamn rancor

I only play campaign and I'm stoked.

I'm playing the Imperials in a Return to Hoth campaign at the moment (we play the big mid-campaign mission tonight, actually).

Have you played either Twin Shadows or the Bespin Gambit? What did you think of them?

I've only played the base campaign, got bespin but haven't gotten to it yet. Looks like a fun afternoon mini campaign.

This.

Wedge is (still) solid. His only real issue is that he's got a big blazing bullseye on his ass, specifically because of what he can do. Wedge isn't all that bothered anout trying to hit an Interceptor with a Stealth Device... The big drawback to the T-65 is the lack of repositioning, as otherwise it just maneuvers and focuses or target locks. Engine Upgrade is his standard faire, but Vectored Thrusters is looking to give him a nice little 2pt Barrel Roll option, which would tie nicely with PtL and an R2 astromech at PS 9.

BB-8 lets you roll before moving, push into a focus, do green to clear the stress, then lock. It's pretty tasty, if predictable.

Add an Engine Upgrade to him and laugh. Though he does become very expensive with all of that.

True. But the X doesn't have an impressive array of greens on it's own. R2 give it a Tie/FO's mess of greens, which couple nicely with PtL and Roll/Boost. You've got no evade, but you're 35pts of Wedge with the Vectored Thrusters... Not a bad gig.

Hey Imperial Assault Players.
Any good recommendations for cases for holding all the components In a orderly fashion?

Thanks!

I use a Plano 732 tacklebox for most of the stuff, and I keep the tiles sorted in the core set box. The only things that don't fit are the AT-ST, General Weiss, and bantha rider.

I organize the full-size cards with Magic deck boxes, which fit pretty well into a spot in the back of the top compartment and in the boxes that fit in the side compartments.

>UPSIDE DOWN
>BENT SABER

What the fuck?

Campaign night got canceled at the last minute
>mfw

Fug we're split

Fuck it, keep this thread, let the other one die

Reposting in one true thread.

Although not a AoR specialization, I like the idea of Droid Tech Droid. You can rebuild and repair your teams and exploit Speaks Binary. Analyst is also a decent support class.