Met up with an online "friend" of mine last weekend...

met up with an online "friend" of mine last weekend. while he was here he copied my bitcoin wallet file and used it to send my balance to his wallet today. is there any way i can track the IP they went to, so i can take legal action against him? no bully pls, looking for real advice

Other urls found in this thread:

harborfreight.com/24-inch-jumbo-steel-pipe-wrench-39645.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you know who he is, his wallet will be susceptible to a 5$ wrench attack. Try that method to get your funds back.

This is clearly a troll but thanks for the pic, she is almost as pure as 2D

If you know he did fucking blow his kneecaps out. Not that hard bro. Pussy.

i know who he is but he lives about 1500 miles away and i don't have an address

>he was here he copied my bitcoin wallet file and used it to send my balance to his wallet today.
Your wallet wasn't encrypted? No password?

Double or nothing, ~11$ after coupon at Harbor Freight will get you 24" of leverage
harborfreight.com/24-inch-jumbo-steel-pipe-wrench-39645.html

Smart money just gets a tire iron from the junkyard for a dollar.

not a troll but you're welcome

no =/ i know i know, i'm a fucking retard noob. i just want to know if there's a way to trace the transaction to his IP or something so i can take evidence to police

No, you can't trace the transaction to his IP address. Your money is gone. Be less retarded from here on out regarding bitcoin and everything else in your stupid life.

>No, you can't trace the transaction to his IP address.
thx was worried i would get caught stealing my friend's bitcoins when i visit him this weekend. idiot doesn't even encrypt his wallet

I chuckled.

Afaik she's something like 45.

Wow it's good to know I can be a satisfied pedo by just getting a qt azn waifu

lel "yeah he stole me digital neopet points I want to sue"

I'm Slav, around here her age is grandma-tier.

Slavic chicks age like milk. What is the deal with your genetics? I guess other whites aren't much better though.

Nutrition, lifestyle and toxins in the air, soil and food.

fuck. my friend is coming to visit this weekend. better finally encrypt my wallet to be safe.

Female wise, East Asians undeniably age better than any other race. Whites are middle of the pack. Latinos start out super OP then get nerfed mid-game, blacks are underused tier though do good if crossbred. Hybrids are a gamble, either it goes poorly or they carry stronger than they would as a purebred, like black/whites. Knew a Mexican/Japanese girl, bloomed at 11 and had latino booty + aznface qt, though it's been years; wonder how she turned out.

Just track him and cut him into pieces, this is your last resort

What state why don’t you just pay someone local to... ask him nicely

What a friend...

oh me goodnesssssssssss

How much bitcoins tho?

well it is traceable if you try to cash out or you use a full node like a cuck