SibellaQuest

The continuing adventures of an user and his supervisor.

Previous Thread:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48671418/

ENTERING ABBY MODE

"Do you ever fly with your partner?" You ask Hahaiah (QM note-note HahaiEL. Shame on me) as the armored angel leans against the sunset. Even at rest he's ready, alert, and tense. Even his cape had a rigidity as it unfurls behind him like a pair of wings.

Were you ever like him? You remember being a warrior. A general-what some would even call a hero. But that was so long ago...and of course you had to change. You had to be different.

You were always a maverick among the host. You hope that Hahaiah can understand that at least.

"Nayara does not like heights." He replies.

"Really?"

"She says it makes her anxious."

"user was like that when he was younger." You swoop around him. Your robe billows as it catches the noon day sun in its bright white folds. "...Do you like flying?" You ask.

It's an awkward question. But you aren't sure what else you can talk to him about. You aren't sure if you're ready to talk to him about the big stuff-the status of demons and whatnot.

"I am not particularly fond of if."

You freeze in mid-swoop. "Really?"

You can hardly believe it. You thought that flight was something all angels enjoyed. To move totally unencumbered, to be born aloft by mighty wings, that was the closest approximation of the feeling of personal freedom the higher heavens grant. It was the closest to feeling like a ray of the eternal sun that is the divine Logos.
-cont

Other urls found in this thread:

edspear.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh, he doesn't like flying?
Would've thought all angels enjoyed it?

Also, hiya QG, how ya doing today?

"It reminds me too much of Earth and to little of heaven." Hahaiah crosses his massive arms. "The imperfect warming of the air by a sun far too distant, the clouds made of droplets of cold water, the light refracting and breaking into a mere handful of colors and variations..."

You feel your mouth hang open and you quickly close it. Those were things you...sort of liked about Earthly skies.

"The skies here are...quaint. They are pretty for an imperfect world."

You bite your lip.

Oh mannnnn....you hate to admit it to yourself but you sort of wish user was here.

SAY/DO?

SUGGESTIONS:

HEY DO YOU FEEL THAT? I THINK OUR PARTNERS ARE SPARRING.

I THINK THE EARTH HAS A BEAUTY UNIQUE TO ITSELF, COMPARABLE TO HEAVEN EVEN.

SO TELL ME ABOUT NAYARA...

IS user BOTHERING YOU? HE BOTHERS ME SOMETIMES AS WELL. BUT HE'S COOL, HONEST.

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE DEMONS. I WANT YOU TO BE NICER TO THEM.

NEXT SCENE?

>SO TELL ME ABOUT NAYARA...
Might as well ask?
Then we might move towards talking about the demons, but let's see.

I'm doing much better. Still on antibiotics, but I'm well enough. And good thing to-I got a meeting about my thesis tomorrow. Fortunately its with one of my favorite professors-a Texan linguist with a love of Owls and Forteana. He's like Milo Thatch but fat and avuncular.

Glad to hear it, I was worried about ya QG.

Oh and good luck on the meeting.

>"Nayara does not like heights." He replies.
>"Really?"
>"She says it makes her anxious."
...So read this again, and, I don't suppose we have something that can force Nayara up into the sky?

>I THINK THE EARTH HAS A BEAUTY UNIQUE TO ITSELF, COMPARABLE TO HEAVEN EVEN.

HAHA, TIME TO DISH ABOUT THOSE IMPERFECTLY CUTE MORTALS

missed this, QG

Finally got my weekends back!

So talk about Nayara first, then?

Cute that Nayara is afraid of heights and Hahaiah isn't much of a flyer. Will be fun to get to know him.

Anyways here are the wonderful advantages/disadvantages.

>Say/Do
Float a little bit and say.

"You say all those things like it's a bad thing. All those things are what makes this place so beautiful. I get to feel so many wonderful things. They may be quaint and small, but they add up into something so...wonderful, you know?"

Don't think we do. That and exploiting that info right now is a bit of a no-no, after all.

Good to see you're doing okay. Hope schooling won't warp your schedules too much. I do actually want to see the fallout in Mechagirl Pitfighter.

>Don't think we do. That and exploiting that info right now is a bit of a no-no, after all.
Well, fair enough.

>Cute that Nayara is afraid of heights and Hahaiah isn't much of a flyer.
I suspect that God set them up together for just that reason.

God has a plan and it's to be kind of a dick to his favorite children.

>You are Lucifier, the Morning Star, rebelling against heaven
>A failed rebellion
>Normally a perfect being like you would have something clever to say
>But all you can think to say now is
"I'm falling..."
>A blinding light splits open the heavens and HE appears
>"HI FALLING, I'M DAD."
>Maybe Hell won't be so bad.

>God has a plan and it's to be kind of a dick to his favorite children.
I don't think he is?
If he was a dick, he would've let Michael know that Belial was in our head.
We can't hide anything from God, after all... which, come to think of it, isn't that an argument in favor of him being ok with a Sibella romance no matter what anyone else says?

Although, ok, I will admit that God telling dad jokes would be funny

IIRC, QG mentioned something about how the war wasn't actually meant to have gone as badly as it did, and God kinda regrets what happened after he was left there with everyone else gone?

I was mostly joking, but Big G seems pretty in favor of free will, post-Garden of Eden, at least.

He's probably just fine with seeing everyone, from Highest Angel to Lowest Demon and Normiest Mortal, sorting things out themselves and growing up.

Because when you are the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End, being heavy handed about that shit leads to nonsense

The Dad Jokes are non-negotiable, though

That seems to be how he's set, yeah.
Benevolence is clearly valued rather highly by God.

Hell is just God making dad joke after dad joke as you wait for him to take the food off the grill while your toasted bun gets cold and dry/

Must be hard to be the Big Stick and never want to swing.

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

You float a bit in front of the red eyed warrior, carefully considering your words.

"You say all those things like it's a bad thing. All those things are what makes this place so beautiful. I get to feel so many wonderful things. They may be quaint and small, but they add up into something so...wonderful, you know?"

"But its so imperfect. It has...flaws."

"I don't know...flaws might be good...sort of. I mean it makes variety. And contrasts. I like those things..."

"Do demons not like those things? The demon queen Belial for instance. She talks about contradictions and mirrors. She likes being flawed." You can hear his grip tighten around the handle of his sword. "She likes being what she is."

"She...it was bound to be traumatic, you know? The fall? To be like us, immortal and singular, and then to be like a demon with multiples of you and every one of them mortal with only the personality matrix immortal like a shadow of what we are...she's trying to find beauty in what she is, you know?"

"She is like the Morning Star. She is -proud-.to be wrong in both mind and body. That was always their chief flaw. They always thought they were better than they were..." Hahaiah shakes his helmeted head. "There are demons that try so hard to both redeem themselves and their race. Their actions prove the worth of their souls, history be damned. But then there are demons like Belial who will NEVER change, who will NEVER do the right thing unless forced..." He turns to you. "Tell me General, do you find beauty in these skies in spite of their flaws or because they are flawed?"

Oh shit. That's a tricky question....

DEFLECT THE QUESTION: "SOOOOOO ABOUT NAYARA...."

I LIKE IT IN SPITE OF ITS FLAWS

I LIKE IT BECAUSE OF ITS FLAWS. I MEAN, WHAT ARE ANGELS BUT FLAWS OF THE LOGOS, WHAT IS CONSCIOUS BUT A FLAW OF BEING TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE LOGOS? THERE WOULD BE NO LIFE WITHOUT FLAWS...

I wonder how Sibella would act if God showed up, say, at the wedding - and started making dad jokes

I think God is rather pleased with a state of never having to do that.

>"She is like the Morning Star. She is -proud-.to be wrong in both mind and body. That was always their chief flaw. They always thought they were better than they were..."
I don't think this is right?
Belial doesn't inherently like her fallen state.
Then again the guy is obviously biased.

I mean, isn't everything imperfect because it's not God?
And God still said to love mankind?

Yahweh in this setting is a lot more chill than most interpretations. The War in Heaven was a hell of a war (and ties into Babylonian mythology and concepts such as the "Me") and Yahweh is just trying to get his kids and family to coexist peacefully.

Yes, there are parallels between him and Dracula. They're both patriarchs with big families with violent pasts who just want everyone to get along

>I LIKE IT BECAUSE OF ITS FLAWS. I MEAN, WHAT ARE ANGELS BUT FLAWS OF THE LOGOS, WHAT IS CONSCIOUS BUT A FLAW OF BEING TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE LOGOS? THERE WOULD BE NO LIFE WITHOUT FLAWS...

How could we not? Did God not craft these flaws with love, as He so lovingly crafted us? Is it truly a flaw if the intention is to be so? And who are we to not love a thing for being, to only measure it against ourselves, like a jealous child with a newborn sibling?

Can we go for something like this?
Like "why shouldn't we love it? God loves everyone, doesn't He?"

I kinda want God and Dracula to meet now...
Mostly cause it'd be kinda funny to see it during, say, a marriage between Sibella and user and just see everyone's reaction.
Who knows, if we fix things up with Belial, maybe Yahweh will make an appearance?

You know what I just realized?
user ACTUALLY doesn't have a name
Like, no last name, his first name is shorthand for Anonymous, and that's it.
Huh.
Sad.

I like this idea.
That expresses pretty much what I want exactly.

>I LIKE IT BECAUSE OF ITS FLAWS.
I mean, regardless of whether is upsets Hahaiah(and it likely will), it fits most in line with the Abby we know and love. She's been dealing with her own personal guilt from the war and is trying to find forgiveness, which is one of her own flaws, not to mention her desire to try and help the demons out a bit, and the fact that user is very flawed. How could she not like it because of his flaw.

I do think that this should be added too in her reasoning.

I can't help but feel we're going to be having a moment where Abby is going to be apologizing for not being the general Hahaiah thinks she is. Because you know, this day hasn't already been shit for Abby, right?

Does that mean that if a marriage happens, he'd be user Dracula?
Or maybe he could take Costilla's last name, since that guy's a father figure?

>I mean, regardless of whether is upsets Hahaiah(and it likely will)
I'm not sure it will?
She's basically arguing that they should all act more like God, isn't that something an angel would approve of?

user Costilla-Dracula?
We'll flip a coin to determine who comes first in the last name.
Though, thinking about it, Dracula-Costilla kind of flows off the tongue a little easier.

Aaaand now I'm thinking about Sibella in a wedding dress.
Diamonds.

Well, that's depressing.

I'm sure Sibella would be extra considerate ifyouknowwhatimean if Dracula came first.

So I'm kinda shipping Abby with this guy right now... uh, I hope this doesn't make him hate her or anything, cause I think they'd be cute together.

>Aaaand now I'm thinking about Sibella in a wedding dress.
>Diamonds.
Boner please, not now.

While true, its really feeling like Hahaiah is unwilling to forgive the demons for the betrayal, which is indirectly what he's asking about. And the fact that the angel he practically idolized is acting soft and no longer the imposing general she is 'supposed' to be. I can't help that they'll compound upon each other and he's going to be quite upset.

I wonder if maybe he's just upset because Abby acted so friendly with water demon guy?

Aww man no, I wanted Abby to get something happy now after everything...

In that case, we can point out how, if an angel can be broken into a Demon, why could a Demon not be re-assembled into an Angel?

To be fair, Fo's been really, really nice. It's hard not to love the little dude.

Do you think she's wear white, black, or red lace?

>To be fair, Fo's been really, really nice. It's hard not to love the little dude.
Yeah but I suspect that the guy is jealous because he's got a crush on Abby and doesn't like seeing her be friendly with other guys.
Sorta why he was not exactly super friendly with user.

Now now, she may still find some happiness yet. Right now we're getting to deal with a theological debate, and those are never really fun or easy.

It's sort of like invading a country. He doesn't regret doing and it sees it as necessary but he wishes there wasn't as much pain and suffering and loss

>Spoiler
We DO go to heaven on day 4...chances of running into him are good...

BIG COSMOLOGICAL SPOILERS:

Part of the war in heaven as that it was a war to be -God-, to be the Am that I Am. Yahweh and his family couldn't agree on what exactly to do with the power. He didn't want to take the throne of heaven, the "Me" of heaven, but he was forced to doing so to prevent his brothers and sisters from taking it. They all wanted to do something with the power. They thought the idea of there being no super-deity, no pilot at the wheel, to be absurd. They all wanted to change humanity in some fundamental way "for the better". Yahweh wanted humanity to just be humanity.

He's rather sad that his human and angel followers imagine him to be an intolerant tyrant as that's the one thing he never wanted to be.

Well, he was abandoned at the front step of a nunnery...

You know, user and Sibella's marriage would be a great epilogue for the quest...

Will the reception be in heaven or hell?

He's willing to forgive demons if they express regret for their actions. They have to accept they were on the wrong side and that its 100 percent their fault what happened.

Don't worry, we can get Abby and Hahaiah together. We just have to help the warrior warm up to the idea of peace.

And if he doesn't work out, there are other options...

I'm seeing white with red touches personally.

he's definitely got an ego
pride goeth before the fall...

>Do you think she's wear white, black, or red lace?
Would it be stereotypical of me to say red?
Though, given she's got a romantic streak, I imagine she'd want to wear white and have it all be perfect - and that makes me imagine Belial and Bee on guard duty to make sure no one fucks up the wedding

Poor God...

Any chance Sibella could come along? I'd kinda like to just relax and maybe cuddle with her or something up in Heaven, no politics or anything.
And now I'm imagining Belial getting out to talk to God and that seems sad as well

Does the Church give him a last name then or what?

>The 3rd spoiler
I can't help but wonder about his ancestry giving him a name none the less. He is French, correct?

Also, I hope that if we don't actively have the accent, we occasionally whip it out, just to test the waters and see what happens.

>You know, user and Sibella's marriage would be a great epilogue for the quest...
Yes please!
Could be super sweet.
Until the honeymoon happens then it'd get super lewd

>Spoiler
You know, I kinda think we'd need some way to have it happen in both places?
I imagine Belial would insist on being in charge of wedding decorations.

the best king is often a man who does not want the crown
... well, philosophically, not historically
History's fuckin FULL of dudes made king who didn't want it and running that shit into the ground

I can imagine a really sweet moment being user asking Sibella to give him a name, as a way of proposing to her

Damn that would be cute

I would be all for it, especially because I kind of want our anons to eventually have names revealed.

>ib4 W-Annon's name is Jason, but everyone thinks he's saying Jay-san

Not getting the reference, sorry

no reference, just making a joke that Jason sounds like Jay-san

Not that user, but its because W-user is a weeb and would be the type to use Japanese honorifics readily.

Oh.
Ooooh I see now.

Anyone got any of the drawings we had from this quest?

You rang?

She does harbor deep insecurities about her fallen state, but she'd rather die than admit it. So she projects a front of being super proud of being what she is.

"I...I like it BECAUSE of its flaws. I mean, how could I not? Did God not craft these flaws with love, as He so lovingly crafted us? Is it truly a flaw...if the intention is to be so?"

"Hmmm...." Hahaiah touches the hem of his helmet. "You sound like Uriel debating with Raphael in the congress..."

"I uh...hope that means you see my point?"

"General...I did not follow your example and come to Earth because I believed there was nothing good here. Michael and the traditionalists...I dislike their strictness, their insistence on keeping heaven and hell and Earth as separate as possible. But neither do I follow Uriel and this belief that...good can be bad and bad good..."

You frown. "I uh...that's not exactly what I'm saying...I"m just saying that Belial is our sister. Who are we not to love a thing for being, to only measure it against ourselves like a jealous child with a newborn sibling?"

"In this General, I fear I cannot follow you..." He hangs his head sadly. "You baby Belial. You let her speak to you...like no one should ever speak to you. She must be MADE to obey us."

"Now who is sounding like another angel?" You lean forward at the armored angel with her hands on her hips. "That's like something Lord Michael would say, and didn't you say that you dislike his politics?"

"I said I disliked his traditionalism. When it comes to disciplining rebellious children...I am with him."

"I...I'm sorry..." You bow your head and fold your wings around yourself. You were hoping things would work out better than this. It's been so long sense you talked to another angel... "But in that I think you're in error."

He tilts his head curiously at you. "You're so...mild in your disapproval."

"Um...is that okay?"

"It is...refreshing actually..."
-cont

Did we ever give her a name?

>She does harbor deep insecurities about her fallen state, but she'd rather die than admit it. So she projects a front of being super proud of being what she is.
Yeah, that's what I remember in conversations before.
So, uh, does God know that she's projecting an image of pride when in fact she feels really bad about it?
And is it wrong of me to want to hug God and thank him and tell him we'll do our best with fixing everything?

Who?

We named her as our guiding light, precious, warm, and illuminating

Phanty is Phanty user! Unless you're referring to PQ-user. In that case, no we never did.

I am partial to Clinton/Clint or Russel, myself.

Huh.
So it seems this is going pretty well?

Thanks.
I'm on a new computer so I don't have any of these pictures saved.

Looking at the picture, I've gotta say she did a pretty good job.

I would have to assume that it is definitely something god knows.

Its not wrong. Given all that we are going through, I think hugging god and being hugged BY god would be mutually beneficial.

I'll try to add some as we go along then over time. Most of what I have is Winnie/White Fell related. We'd need crunch her for some of the other ones. Really wish Ed would show up again.

>"It is...refreshing actually..."
Nice!
Keep it up angel guy.

I remember a pic of Sibella saying she didn't know if she could stop if she played with our neck?

Do you want all of them or just the ones from this quest?

Here's the artist's tumblr, though I don't think all the art is on there.
edspear.tumblr.com/

I was mostly hoping for just this quest, if that's ok?

Well, I don't have that one, or many of Planet Crunch's work, but I do have an Abby!

Sure, I think I've saved most of them.

Anyone seen Planet Crunch around lately?
Does he have a site or something?

not our quest, but related

he was here last thread. But given that we haven't had either a Sibella or Mechagirl Pitfighter Quest going, he's been understandably quiet.

Still dying to see Arttrance.exe, and the other new bots we are friends with/Hazel.

I've been keeping away from Mechagirl Pitfighter Quest since it seemed a little, well, weird - is it any good?
And, uh, are they ok with Sibella Quest?

Pit Fighter is fun, if a little... less in quality (sorry QG)
But when things get going, they really get going

Yes, for the most part, though it depends on the day and which user's are playing. Some rather poor decisions, and some really dangerous write ins, at least in my opinion, have come up from time to time, but I think we're in a really good spot now and our protagonist has a fairly decent spot now where we have a concise idea of who we are and what our policies would be. That said, there is definitely magical realm stuff going on, so if that doesn't do anything for you, you're fine not checking up on it.

I blame the decision. You KNOW the one I mean. I think now with more world building and character interaction we're really starting to get going. I just want us to actually not actively deny our dads when we can learn so much from them.

But aside from that, maybe QG is the better man to tell you if you'd like this quest.

>he was here last thread. But given that we haven't had either a Sibella or Mechagirl Pitfighter Quest going, he's been understandably quiet.
Hope he shows up, I like the guy.
And he produces good stuff.

It's pretty good. It is a little more lewd than this, so it may or may not be your thing, but there is a lot of character building-literally, with all the potential upgrades-and the story seems to be ramping up now. It's definitely worth at least checking out.

The last thing he wanted to be was what he ended up being. Jesus was kind of his attempt to get things right through is son, and he has his own issues there obviously. Jesus wants to be his own man and do his own thing and is worried Yahweh is projecting his own insecurities on to him.

>First spoiler
Oh yeah, she can come along. Depending on circumstances she might be the reason you pay a visit to heaven...

>second spoiler
Their meeting will be filled with feels.
It's okay my daughter. I didn't end up what I wanted to be either.

>second spoiler
Hmmm....maybe....and yeah, she's going to want to be in charge of decorations!

>Name reveals being significant for all anons

So S-user gets a name as an engagement gift. W-user might get a name when he's accepted as part of Winnie's pack and family. T-user is going to be...interesting with true names and stuff. P-user will be deal with names distinguishing his physical self from his ghost self . And E-user will deal with names a lot, both his family name (descendant of the Creeper) and in keeping his secret identity as the Haunt of Funland (or whatever we call ourselves)

I'm sure Ed and Crunch will show up before too long. I miss them to....

Ed talked to me earlier about doing his own quest on /qst/ based in Cape World and starring a character he made named Tesla. So he's still around.

I promise its going to be an exciting thread.

>weird
It is 100 percent magical realm. I perfectly understand if that turns people off.

>less in quality
That's fine. I don't put as much effort into the lore of Mechagirl as I do with the Ghoul Quests.

...So, wait, Belial and Jesus are related?

>Names
That'd be pretty fun, I think?
Might depend on what others think - not everyone is around so some might be upset if we just decide on something like that right now.
They might like being an user.

Would Sibella like Heaven?

>Another Cape World quest
I'm excited. Does he have a twitter or anything to announce if and when this will be?

>What's in a name?
>A LOT
kek

But I imagine that for Tanisnon, True Names (including his own) are really, really important

>Phantynon having difficulty with pronouns for themself? (I, he, we, user, us?) sounds funny and cute

So, looking back, this thread seems more active than the previous one?

>That's fine. I don't put as much effort into the lore of Mechagirl as I do with the Ghoul Quests.
Don't think I've mentioned this, but I do appreciate what you put into Sibella Quest here.
It's really very nice.

>Going to be an exciting thread.
While the intrigue and fallout for us selling our part is going to be great. I'm actually more interested in the little things right now. We had some great write ins at the end of the last thread with Lesath trying to tell Hazel that she isn't a monster is really sticking with me. I think their relationship in the future will be something to stick with. At the very least I want to see Hazel's continued reaction to us being, well...us...

In addition, once we get reprimanded for our indiscretions by the dads and talk about how someone is basically following us now/figure out what Percy's deal is. I'd really love for us to go into another art trance and just have Fox Fire and Ash watch, maybe with their POV and just talk to each other, trying to figure out what their friend/lover is all about, not to mention Ash's attempt to hack for fun and what I expect to be the tragic results from that.

>Names
I really really hope that we do adopt some names in the future. Specifically because in this quest it would probably matter a lot in the context of the quest as a whole, at least, in the future. I'd almost be fine if we never got to choose the name and that it was kinda/sorta given to us.

Everyone is god's child, user.

Nah, the member count is low, we're just active in discussion right now. Which is not a bad thing!

>Nah, the member count is low, we're just active in discussion right now. Which is not a bad thing!
Might be because QG was sick for a while up to now?

So God knows how insanely powerful Benny really is, right?

>second spoiler
Yeah but this seems a bit more direct?

>When the wedding happens, Dracula is there to hand over the bride
>It all works out ok
>Then God shows up
>Looks at Dracula
>And then both starts telling dad jokes
I hope this is what happens.

do you think Dracula is good at bbq?