/swg/ - Treason Edition

Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread: Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Reposting

Cloak-shape for X-wing when?

I would like to see the TarTarSauce-Class Patrol Cruiser in either game.
Something about Imperial ships that don't follow the traditional Imperial designs just do things for me that I don't understand.

Tadpole bump for a thread on life support.

This was the first thing I printed for my X-Wing game.

Fug we're split.

I have chosen this as the one true tread

Scout Troopers Best Troopers

Oh hey it's also where the Disruptor came from!

>Delete Gun

Pretty much

Man, I hope X-Wing has more prequel fighters and ships
For all the issues of the prequels, the aesthetics were on fucking point

how would they be statted do you think?
cheap agile fodder seems like it could end up stepping on the tie fighters toes too much.

Something like 2/2/2/0 with the ability to take missiles I would assume

I see scout troopers are going to appear in Rebels S3, how would you guys like to see their portrayal?

Trained by that badass imperial army trouper who survived in Melee with Kanan till he got kicked out the door of a speeding ...speeder.

The Imperial wank in me wants them to be Innawoods Operators

The rebelwank in me wants them to be reckless swoop gangers in uniforms.

These don't need to be mutually exclusive

I hope they do them justice, even though I know Filoni loves to make references to stormtrooper incompetence every five seconds.

I mean, one of them decks Han Solo before the guy has any chance to fight back, another pulls a Snake Eater on Leia (and would've captured her if not for Wicket). And they gave both Luke and Leia a hard time while on the speeder bikes, even managing to shoot Luke down.

They were still mooks, but the movies made it clear they were above regular stormies.

>another pulls a Snake Eater on Leia

Technically, two of them, one providing supressive sniper fire to distract her. A pretty good and well-coordinated plan that, again, would have worked if not for Wicket.

2 agility seems too low. and would make them too cheap. 9 or 10 point ships doesn't seem like something that should get into xwing.

I dunno, I feel like giving them 3 agility just makes them cheap TIE-fighters
I'm not a game designer so I dunno

Pull an ARC-170 and limit the numbers artificially?

But then again...
>Unique Vulture Droids

yeah but in the movies they're pretty agile. maybe even go crazy and make.them 4 agility since at 2 hull they can actually be one shotted and they are meant to be capable of manouvers no piloted ship can manage. No human adaptability so no focus action i reckon.

if these are remnant forces that have continued into the rebellion era they may have not been able to afford to perform the frequent mind wipes to prevent personalities. A pirate warlord probably doesn't stay on top of those things as much and may even like having "pet" starfighters

4 natural agility is terrifying, especially with a stealth device on top. Also, to be fair, XWM has several droid pilots with focus, including a droid-only ship.

> capable of maneuvers no piloted ship can manage.

This is kinda the deal with IG-88 as well. Tons and tons of green maneuvers, then?

eh those always struck as more advanced "person" models. the lack of adapatbility came across as kind of a big thing with the battledroids.

eh i doubt theyd get boost so can't take Autothrusters it won't be so terrifying.
plus it's not like you can't already build ships that can get 5 or even 6 green dice.

How do you make a 6 green dice ship? Not counting R3, or was that what you meant?

starviper with stealth device and cloak. R3 gets it too 7 and if you have a wingman with bodyguard you can bump it up too 8 if you're some kind of madman.