WSJ features CryptoKitties

Cue increased demand and incoming normalfags. Poor ETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
catstats.io/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ETH is now a laughingstock.

congrats on this, seriously

ETH is a cryptocurrency, not a stock.
Laughingcrypto.

You know, unakin to this but still, I haven't heard from vitalik in a while. I wonder what he's up to

ETH is in the same category as WoW gold

This is exactly how I imagined we would go mainstream

Why the fuck would anyone buy ETH?
It's only good for ICOs, which are all but banned at this point

can someone give me a rundown on this? Ive been watching you guys twitch about this for days now and i dont get it is it really buttfucking the ETH network? Cause I use eth to transfer between exchanges and whatnot. So how slow is it right now?

This is why I bought Universa's ICO.

New blockchains never really interested me but this shit can't even handle a virtual pussy game. Fuck outta here.

Leave smart contracts to me.

Ethereum devs, metamask and cryptokitties are all working on different ways to scale. Truth be told - no blockhains are able to cope with the insane amount of bots and transactions currently going on with cryptokitties. WSJ reporting on this will cause a ETH boom as now people will understand that its a programmable crypto with much more features compared to btc.

ETH is basically just a distributed programming language. Someone wrote neopets for it, and now it's going belly up because it's actually getting used.

tl;dr it's garbage. would get out asap after the normies pump it

Pajeet GO AWAY

Ummm user, wouldn't the person who pre-pumped. and dumps once its fully pumped make the most profit?

>Why the fuck would anyone buy ETH?

Why would anyone buy BTC?
It will always have only about 400k tx/day on chain and thus the chain itself would not be used by the public. The public will be on the LN, that will inevitably be centralized: medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

Why would anyone buy LTC?
It is the pretty much a copy of BTC. If BTC fundamentally fails, then LTC will fail as well. If BTC succeeds, then everyone would use BTC instead of LTC.

Why would anyone buy Ripple?
kek

Why would anyone buy IOTA?
only promises at this point

- Around 80% of all crypto devs are dealing with the ETH ecosystem tokens at the moment.
- Ethereum are working on both on-chain and off-chain scaling solutions. One of these multiple solutions is ETHs own Lightning Network version.
- Most ICOs are shit and will fail, but 1% will succeed. Just as with internet companies during the dotcom.
- Once the average normie learns about PoS, a huge bullrun will start. Bitcoin can't be sustainable in the long run, because the energy cost will only increase with BTC price. Normies can understand that and PoS will fix that. PoS makes ETH a scarcity coin and not only a "store of value" but even better. For those, who become a staker (which almost everyone can do without if they play it right at the moment), they will even outrun the ~2% inflation and gain on value.
- Smart contracts can do much much more than ICOs

>Why the fuck would anyone buy ETH?
If you ever want to see a normie, just look in the mirror.

They made ETH chess game

People can't even AFFORD To finish the game it would got $1200 dollars in bitcoins to records all moves onto the eth gas blockchain as seperate transactions.

Good luck breaking into the MMO Career, why do you think they want to sell you "DIGITAL DNA" its all they can do.

1+1 = something new. Worth shit.
Idiots are stupid.

That isn't a game. Its just you investing in a token that is worth less the the original amount of eth required. If you think its worth that much.

YOU ARE A FOOL WHO DESERVES TO GET ROBBED.

>ETH chess game
Link?

BUY MY KITTIES

Fast transactions between exchanges, well they were. And making bank on ED. I'm up roughly 100% this week without touching btc.

In ten years there will be only two classes of wealth, those who own Gen 0 kittehs and those who don't, tickets to the moon are running out...

I'm fucking retarded. I almost went balls deep in Cryptokitties but I didn't. Now it's too fucking late and all the good ones are too expensive.

thanks just sold all my ETH

Looking at catstats.io/, the prices have been falling. I think they will continue to fall until they fix the network. Sadly, the question is not WHEN but IF they'll be able to fix it, and the transaction costs are currently too high.