Oh hey a Thread with less salt!
Linking to the other thread.
Is that you Prince-user?
Also here's the actual Jumpchain file.

Which jumps help with toothaches?

Not a jump - Body Mod.
Get Evercleansed.

Body Mod has Evercleansed.
Any place that has Prestidigitation allows you to clean a 1 cubic foot area of everything you consider bad.
I think a lot of appearance perks include maintenance in their packages.

Have you ever raped anyone during one of your jumps?

I just thought of someone who really needs to be able to be imported as a Solar Exalted.

That doesn't help one that already exists.

>Solaire's face when he Exalts as an Abyssal.

Just answering this question real quick.
Half-Castes
- Like all Godblooded, Half-Castes have a natural cap of Essence 3.
- Half-Castes may learn the Charms of the Exalted type that created them, providing they meet all requirements and double the Essence requirement. Where Exalts receive caps (such as the Solar cap of Attribute+Ability), Half-Castes are capped at Ability. Half-Castes cannot learn charms which grant any form of Perfect or Persistent scene-long effect. Half-Castes are able to learn Terrestrial Martial Arts and Emerald Circle Sorcery, provided they have means of accessing the appropriate Charms or equivalent effects.
- When spending motes on Exalted Charms, a Half-Caste does not use their own Essence Pool. Rather, they use the Personal Essence Pool of the Exalt who is their parent. If no Personal motes remain, the Half-Caste draws from the Peripheral Pool of the Exalt, receiving one mote for every 3 motes drained. This use may not be refused by the Exalt.
- At character creation Half-Castes recieve the Great Curse mutation and the True Love merit and the intimacy that requires, towards the Exalt who sired them. This applies to the shard rather than an individual, and upon the death of the Exalt is transferred immediately to the next incarnation. The Half-Caste recognizes the Exalt immediately when encountered.
- At character creation, Half-Castes recieve an additional Attribute dot and an additional Favoured Ability, which must be chosen from amongst its parent's Caste Abilities.
- Much like the Terrestrial Exalted, Half-Castes are empowered by the touch of Exaltation in their blood, and are treated as such by Exalted Shards seeking a new host. Any shard that would ignore a Dragonblooded as a viable host will also ignore a Half-Caste.
- Half-Castes have a Peripheral Essence Pool equal to [(Essence x3) + Willpower + (sum of Virtues)]

That's all I've got.

Oh! Heal (D&D) can do it, not sure what else.

hey since the guy who is doing the Pokémon breeder jump is apparently gone can I go ahead and claim it ?

>Old IP
It's pretty obvious you're just laying out bait to 'sabotage' this thread, senpai.

Might be able to use a version of Make Whole. Magic has a lot of options, D&D magic doubly so.

>Pokémon breeder
We already talked about Pokegirls last thread.

Go for it, I mean if he wants it Im sure he will either show up to call you out but if you make a wip Im sure you can make a collab jump if worst comes to work.

I wonder if there is a setting with a magical dentist.

Then get a regeneration perk, user.

This isn't complicated.

Though I can only assume either you didn't take Evercleansed, like a madman; or you got a toothache from a paranormal source, like cursed candy or something.

>Old IP again

Could you please fuck off, Antired? No one here appreciates your continued efforts to drive off jumpmakers.

Well kids next door has an evil dental themed villain. Teen titans has the tooth fairy.

Because Salt.

Helping Prince of Persia become a Jump!

I mean the thread not made of Spite.

Speaking of is Prince of Persia user on?

I just have a toothache in real life.

Of course it was an old IP now because I also posted about the magical evil dentists.

You posted about dentists after that post.

Poor Solaire.

Real thread

Will there be a buyable samds of time hourglass? I have lots of time powers but I really like prince of persias sand timer for some reason.

Just ignore it.

But I can't, it's tapping on the glass and my computer is next to the window.

None of this sound like the 2nd edition version. Aside from the essence pool.

>trying to weasel in time travel immortality
fuck off powerwanker

Yep. But the post with the collab jump suggestion was my first in this thread, sorry I cant prove it to you other than what I say but whatever.

Delete this thread.

The sands don't give immortality what are you even talking about?

Yeah, drawing off of someone elses Personal Essence doesn't sound right.

No.

He's baiting you, bro. He's mad this thread exists, probably 'cause he made the other one.

Yes they fucking do, stop lying.

Help!
Help! I need somebody,
Help! Not just anybody,
Help! You know I need someone, help.

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self-assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind I've opened up the doors.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being around.
Help me get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me?

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,
My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But ev'ry now and then I feel so insecure,
I know that I just need you like I've never done before.

And I do appreciate you being around.
Help me get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me?

When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self-assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind I've opened up the doors.

And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please,
Please help me,
Help me,
Help me, oh.

Why are you trying to keep a troll thread alive in the first place?

What's the easiest way to make someone your slave?

What jumps are best for getting swole?

Mindrape them with charisma perks, once you have enough it's basically mind control.

I don't understand.

Vampire the requem. Vampire blood is super addictive and makes the drinker love you.

How does one waifu someone who doesn't want to be waifued?

One of you should be deleting you threads by now. This one was made more recently, so it should be the one to go.

This obvious bait.

Hrm, A being must have Heart 2 or higher to perform shaping attacks appropriate to any Grace she has. Sentient Creation-born are considered to have the equivalent of Heart 2, and any Creation-born for whom a Grace has been forged can make appropriate shaping attacks. If capable of learning raksha Charms, she can also learn Charms of the Heart for which she meets the requirements. A Creation-born with Essence 5 or higher has the equivalent of Heart 3 for purposes of shaping combat and Charm prerequisites. Creation-born may never learn Charms that carry the Assumption or Unshaped-Only keywords. (Graceful Wicked Masquerade pg 93)

From the original set up that Prince of Persia-user showed me you'll be able to purchase A Hourglass, though perhaps not THE Hourglass.

It was all the information I could find, some may or may not be house-rules from my ST's notes and things that have been done to nerf the Half-Castes in games I was a member of. I think the only thing answered by 2nd Edition is you get up to Essence 2 Solar Charms. It is all my notes on Half-Castes though so take what you will from it, I'm not your storyteller and you can make your own choices.

Cho Aniki

I think Demiurge had the right idea. What's the most efficient way to set up human farms?

3rd edition really made Half-Castes shitty for some reason.

I'd imagine that things would go rather well, although I must admit that I've never read the Redwall series and can't be certain about that. But I'd imagine that having eleven friendly badgers, especially ones that are trained warriors and ten of whom respawn a few days after being killed, wouldn't hurt. Kronig is a just man- er, badger- and even if they're suspicious of him at first, I'd imagine they'll at the very least tolerate him once they see his true colors.

Thanks for asking, user!

6. Princess Bride
Florin Countryside
Age 25
Drop In- "Deviless! Put my mind back in order!"
Import Companions (900)
Bonesnapper (From Secret of Evermore, And his Dog, Mercenary) "Thanks for the opposable thumbs and the ability to talk, boss. I think I'd like to pick my own name, though, now that we can actually talk to each other."
Norsemen (From Sabaton, Swedish Pagans, Mercenary)
Kilpi (From Discworld, Sapient Pearwood Tower-shield, Mercenary) "I'd like to see if you like it when I sling you across my arm and use YOU to deflect magic missles."
Storyteller
Speed Reading- "I was born to LEAD, not to READ." (800)
Based On A True Story- "Gather close, and let me tell you the tales of my youth..." (600)
You Killed My Father (200)
Library
Holocaust Cloak (100)
Mysterious Mask (50)
Soreless Saddle (0)

Posting this build here from the other thread, just in case the other one is deleted.

>I think the only thing answered by 2nd Edition is you get up to Essence 2 Solar Charms.
That's Lintha. Half-Caste can learn anything but perfects/persistent defences, as long as they meet pre-reqs.

Why are you answering questions in a different thread?

That depends. What sort of product are you trying to harvest from humans?

Any politicking/mind control perks and demon army perks. Or just buy the hell box and mansion in actraiser.

Truthfully though any army perk combined with enough time would allow you to make human farms.

I definitely think it's all new stuff, I don't remember most of these restrictions when reading about half-castes.

I'm going to make a third thread considering how fucking trash this attempt at a troll was.

Like the Johj.

Is anything interesting happening in Boruto?

>From the original set up that Prince of Persia-user showed me you'll be able to purchase A Hourglass, though perhaps not THE Hourglass

Awesome. Now to find out if there is a way to avoid having the dahak chase you around the setting. Just avoiding screwing with the timeline should be enough, though I wonder if my out of setting time powers would trigger it.

holy shit you guys are sooooo fucking stupid I am sitting here laughing my fucking ass off right now

Wow, the op's samefagging in this thread is real.

Why are Lintha so awful anyway?

Hey Gaunlet, how would Secret respond to someone that's enhance/d/?

Other than boruto being a cheaty cheating cheater and them ruining hinata and himawari no.

If that's your thing, you should really be going after an Infernal and not an Abyssal.

What the fuck is this cancer
Why are you people still here
Why are you pushing this thread so hard
This thread has more posts than the other one and fewer unique posters
This thread needs to fucking die

Jumpchain? More like /Chump/chain, amirite?

Anyone else here kill Saitama and dark bind his soul in One Punch Man?
I did and it was pretty easy since he's so stupid but since he's got nice stats his soul pretty much quadrupled my power at least.

How is he a cheated? How'd they ruin best girl?

Well, the Abyssal wouldn't be the one who's enhance/d/.

Real thread
Kill this one.

>An Hourglass, though perhaps not THE Hourglass.
Are you perchance talking to Red in the IRC?

What I mean is that Infernals are more likely to be perverts because demons are weird.

The more you do this, the more I support this thread. I don't want to use your thread if you're a shitposter.

Please answer in the other thread. This one is a fucking abortion.

Well in his movie the freak wants to be just like sasuke. Not joking his words. And he uses illegal ninja tools to win competitions. And himawari is just creepy and scary now in her design.

Also hinata has no boobs anymore. None.

>implying vampires aren't also perverts

user, you are literally spamming this thread to keep it alive, fuck off.

>wants to be just like sasuke
What the fuck is wrong with him?

Well, the Abbey is mostly a peaceful place filled with nice people, though there are like...3 or 4 invasions, and that one time a fox tried to steal all the kids.

Real thread , move here, kill this one.

Of course he probably is. She probably encouraged him to fucking turn Mortal Heroes into a gauntlet too.

They don't vomit towers from their mouths and stitch babies together from bits of any random person that visits.

Only if you count statutory rape as rape. Which I don't.

>Also hinata has no boobs anymore. None.
Blasphemy.

Fucking delete it already.

>No boobs
WHAT?! B-but Hinata had one of the biggest pairs in the show! I think the only one with bigger boobs was Tsunade, and lord knows she's no tiny tina. What the hell. Also, who in their right mind wants to be like Sasuke?!

So does everyone in the village hate him too?

Good lord, other OP, quit being so salty.

D-DELETE THIS WWEAAAGAAG DELETE DIS TREAd wAAAAAFJ

xD DELLLLLLLLLETE THI THREAD WOLLOOOLOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHFCDFFDDFUCK YOU LELELRLELE Reeeeeeditor ha

fff UK OFF mr no

It makes me hate his thread and not want to support it. I was ambivalent at first, but if THAT is the guy making them, then I want nothing at all to do with it.

How has no one posted this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=IWtxeTDBOHw

Because no Aladdin jump.

No everyone loves him.

He is that stupid and a spoiled rich kid. He hates naruto.

New artist decided to give sakura bigger boobs and get rid of hinatas. She looks like a creepy stick lady now. Also fishnets ninja hotty became a fatass.

THIS, the first think I always do after I take over the local government is get rid of age of consent laws.

What's fucking wrong with you? You made this thread after the other one, when there was nothing actually wrong with it, spam it to fucking death and insist that this is the one people should be fucking using while the only thing keeping this thread alive is you flooding it with replies.

Look at the number of fucking unique IPs. This thread has 16 posters at maximum. It has over 90 posts.

>He hates naruto
So that Naruto CYOA with "Kill your dad jutsu" was prophetic.

>Gave Sakura bigger boobs
>While getting rid of Hinata's
...by chance, would the artist happen to be a Sakura fan?