Horus Heresy General /hhg/

Geometry Class Is Dismissed Forever Edition
ALfags on suicide watch-Edition
Last time on Horus Heresy G Alpharius's end at Dorn's hands was posted, the topic of traitors from the loyalists and loyalists from the traitors was mention, Pert doesn't give his cannon fodder-I mean boys helmet designations, another armor discussion happened, and we discussed the BaC sequel plus much more in the last bread Red Books Links:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.zippyshare.com%2Fv%2Fs15Jqk1t%2Ffile.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!Jx1UGCTI!vMJN89z7p8tiEC7YOAj477g6RxDtJ7culVLF3q3godg
HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf or
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fthe-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html
HHG FAQ - pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016) - forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
Other official downloads: forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
HH Rules:
Age of Darkness Army List: mediafire.com/download/f0c2pnieoijyrqk/Legiones Astartes Age of Darkness Army List.pdf
Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
30k/40k Rules: mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): kat.cr/usearch/"Forge World" heresy user:epistolary/
30k Black Library: mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
Strawpoll links: strawpoll.me/10558764
www.strawpoll.me/10663447
I thought you were suppose to jump on the Hyrda's back before beheading it.

WTF I love Dorn now.

Lorgar isn't dead. Honestly Alpharius needed to die, he was a massive asshole who contributed nothing to the story.

>Alpharius's end at Dorn's hands was posted
?

Not to mention he's effectively replaceable by any high ranking Alpha Legionnaire as far as historical accounts are concerned.

Here you go mate. Read up.

And he verbally smacks him as well.
Eh, he does die twice after all.

Praetorian of Dorn?

can't corner the Dorner

Killing a primarch at a time, he'll make the Imperium great again

Yep. Pretty good read, as far as I can tell.

I'm reading it anyway so I won't bother with the duel before it turns up the book.

This is my Thousand Sons scheme test mini (inb4 mk7, I don't want to mess up mk 4 I have).
It isn't perfect, posting it for suggestions, I think I hit the base colour, but I'm not sure where to go from here. This is the first mini I've painted in years.
Base is Mournfang Brown, Tau Light Ochre, followed by drybrushing two layers each of Hashut Copper and Evil Sunz Scarlet, in case anyone's interested.

Somebody greentext this

Just save the pics, man.
Was the Praetorian of Dorn already posted, though?

It just doesn't feel the same man

>Was the Praetorian of Dorn already posted, though?

Yes, last thread.

>Alphy pokes Dorn
>Dorn just laughs as he takes away the pale spear and shoves it up his cock
>Proceeds to cut Alphy in half with his bare hands

Dorn confirmed for best primarch.

>Dorn confirmed for best primarch.
It is known

Why is this so fucking cool

>cheerleading baton
>cool

Dorn is suck a fucking autist.

He even refuses to answer when he's objectively wrong

Could use a bit more red, rather orange at the moment. You need to get better controll of your brush when painting the metal and a good way to paint lenses is painting the inner parts of the eye sockets white while leaving a border and then using a blue wash.

While looking for Dorn miniatures I found this and decided to share the horror with you guys.

>Be Dorn

>Be autist

>Muh Honor

>"But you're wrong"

>Muh Honor

>"But the Emperor aproves of me too, Dorn"

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cool

>Kotygoroh
literally who?

what the fuck is on his face

when you have to compare yourself to curze and angron, you know you've fucked up

>Boohoo, if it's not Blanche it's not kewl.

>boo hoo people don't like a thing I do

if its not blanche it isnt cool

>cool

Cool

>rad

Very cool

I know a centurion can't be more than one type of centurion at a time, but can you have more than one of a certain consul
ATM doing 2 tyrant siege groups and thought It'd be cool if they could could be pseudo bs 5 with their krak missiles

Not as rad as these, I reckon.

Im just disappointed in the fight itself.
Alphy being faster and reading the flow of battle better, wounding Dorn with a shot that should have fucked up his arm, and then Dorn just spaghettios him with a one shot kill combo. There was no buildup or struggle. It wasn't a climactic fight. From the moment it starts you know who's going to win because it looks so one sided so obviously its going to do a 180.

alpharius was just pretending to win. it a le sneaky alphameme strategy

I agree that he's a bit too orange, but won't more red make him look like a Blood Angel?
Metal parts don't look as bad as in the pic, I guess taking photos is a good way to see where the mistakes lie.
Yeah, I fucked up the eyes, I tried to maked them more flashy. Will have to do some research on it.

Holy Terra!

Unless there's some limitation, yes, you can take more than one of the same kind of consul.

Why is Magnus the red as blue as Guilliman?

why is vulkan raping a lizard?

is it because of his 'culture'?

because tzeentch

What is the aftermath like?
Do the alphas just shrug and leave?
Does anything happen with Alpharius' body?
Does Dorn immediately wipe his own memory so he forgets to tell anyone that a primarch is dead?

They are fucking the whole plotline up so bad it's unveliebable.

In the end Alpharius will probably be the guy in the plain armor and a double died

>Dark angels worship mortarion
They were traitors all along

Shitty shoes for a shitty loyalist.

robes aren't evil in 40k, man

it'd be like saying sneakers are evil

But Watchers in the Dark are demons and "loyal" Dark Angels are traitors and evil

Huscarl rules when? Look at this motherfucker, his chin is made of plasteel and zeal! Besides Fists need a full kit, IW got their robots and FW wants every legion to have one full unit.

You can have them the day I get models for Havocs.

Also can I highlight using thinned down base paints? From what I understand, the layer ones are a lot thinner an thus more suitable for that kind of work.

>needing special models for generic marine with heavy weapon

And Omegons seperartion anxiety is what? A bad taco from last night?
Alpharius is dead and aint coming back.

Imperial Fist termies are badass enough anyway, especially as a command squad.

>Having their own legion upgrade for non-legion specific Command squad

The Angel of Death look is theirs and Morty stole it.
No marks of Chaos? Check. Tradition where they recognize the Emperor as their true leader? Check.

>implying huscals wont get rules

Imperial Fist termies are badass enough anyway, especially as a command squad.

It's the principle of the thing. If we're going by that logic then:

>Needing special models for their own breachers
>Needing special models for their own tac squad
>Needing special models for their own Praetor
>Needing special models for their own command squad
>Needing special models for their own recon squad

I couldn't have put it better myself.

theyll be 2W

Ño
:^)

What legions recruited beyond Terra and their homeworld? I know Angron had Bodt and Mortarion only receuited from Barbarus.

Night Lords

probably all of them, 1ksons and space wolves might have been more conservative with their recruiting worlds.

The Iron Warriors recruited from a good amount of places. Their loyalist character is neither from Terra nor Olympia.

Bodt is a training/mustering world, more than a recruiting one. Most legions recruited from everywhere.

Their Terrans went traitor too? Why did they turn on the Big E, hated him for the corpse grinder thing too?

because IW geneseed is basically just liquid autism

Most of their terrans died right before meeting Perturabo.
Then a lot of their remaining terrans died after meeting Perturabo.

Because like Lorgar, Perturabo could inspire loyalty by playing games of 30k in his FLGS where he was king and had the most OP amd min-maxed armies like the WAAC Primarch he was. Funnily enough though,mhe was still a pretty decent guy when it came to playing 30k amd Great Crusade since he got to spend time with his sons, y'know?

Man, Perturabo was such a good dad!

user, IW geneseed was the best, with UM being second best.

We don't speak of the decimation.

>Start alpha legion a month ago
>Primarch is dead now

>IW geneseed was the best
the best at what? digging ditches?

Dont worry, you still have one primarch left.

I don't think they'd have many Terrans as the decimation and the cost of IW warfare.

It's like a 1 size fits all hat.

Easiest implantation process, fewest side effects

hey, you still have one more primarch than the Iron Hands

>We don't speak o-
Shh, you're implying it!
>the best at what?
How do you think they could take all those casualties and still be 180k marines strong?

>fewest side effects
crippling autism, self hate, and treachery are 'few' side effects?

ordered to chinaman, thanks user

Not after Eskrador they won't. Killed by the Master of all myriad of disciplines of war he'll be.

>want to play iron hands
>their primarch was a retarded loser who got killed by a litral faggot
at least alphameme got killed by the best primarch

compared to rampant mutations, random skin color changes, turning into vampires, werewolves, chaos spawn, or piles of dust or dying.

Near zero rejection rate from the implantees.

You get IW Gene Seed, your basically assured to die a horrible death on some planet as a Space Marine murdering xenos scum.

Everyone knows Eskrador is a lie made by the AL to fake their primarch's death.

>>want to play iron hands
>>their primarch was a retarded loser
Ferrus was one of the most based primarchs. He was taken from us too soon...

or it was Omegon finally snapping similar to the way Dorn did.

>masochist
>temperament of a child
>chainsword but its bigger

>'best'

in all the times hes mentioned in BL books hes just some angry manlet. then he goes full angry manlet mode and gets like 75% of he legion killed

>T7 immune to bolters with Inviolable armour
>Manlet
Great autism and furious anger is the right state of mind to punish those who attempt to poison and destroy your brothers.

Angron is by far the most reasonable, relateable and tragic Primarch

>Angron is by far the most reasonable
Tragic, yes.
Relatable, there's already an user who is holding back his violent urges, so...I guess?

Eskrador is Omegon commiting suicide by smurf after being forced to go full heretic after alpharimeme's death.

Are Falchion and Fellblade viable LoW choices? What are their weakness and strength, beside their hefty cost (both $ and pts)?

>reasonable
The Khan.
>relatable
Vulkan, maybe? None of the Primarchs are really relatable so Vulkan get points for trying.

With you on tragic, poor Angron

Is this accurate?

>Dorn a chink animu slut

>Relatable
Perturabo is the most relatable. He's Veeky Forums if Veeky Forums was a Primarch. He even plays 30k and Great Crusade!

idk i dont watch pokemon