Dragonball Quest #84

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a nineteen year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga
???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0TwGWIu8gE
youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the words of my forefathers

Nigga we dead

You're dead.

At least, you think you are. The last thing you remember was Goku's Kamehameha Wave burning you alive, and everything going dark. And now, with your vision returned, you seem to be in some strange place above the clouds.

Standing on a long, winding path, you spot golden clouds all around, stretching as far as the eye can see. Ahead of you is a seemingly endless line of what appears to be tiny, white clouds with tails, sort of like the Nimbus, but smaller.

The strangest thing about them is that some of them appear to be talking to one another, discussing where they're going to add up. You hear mentions of Heaven and Hell, so this must be the afterlife.

Or, you're having a very weird dream.

A blue-skinned, horned man in a white, button-up shirt stands on a platform, shouting into a megaphone at you and the assembled clouds.

"Let's keep moving, people!" he instructs. "The faster you move, the faster you can get sent to your final destination. Remember, single file, no cutting! Cutting in line will be noted on your record and may influence your final destination!"

The line seems to be moving at a pretty rapid pace, and you find yourself having to jog to keep up.

>A. Ask the cloud in front of you what this place is

>B. Just follow the line

>B. Just follow the line

>B.

R.I.P Tofoo

>B. Just follow the line

Are we a white cloud as well?

Good question

B

The post mentioned jogging I don't think so, we have our body I take it.
Now I don't know

B
Follow the line
How long until we meet King Kai,learn kaio ken, and take to late game?

>Meeting King Kai

Getting waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=e0TwGWIu8gE

Thread theme

Well,ok then

what the fuck happened while i was gone

Not Team Fourstar fucked up some rolls last thread and now we're dead.

Tofoo rolled badly and Goku killed him.

You died, silly

Something was up with Goku and we chose to challenge Goku in an area where he is strongest rather than attempt to prolong the inevitable by eating our last senzu. Also lots of bad rolls.

We died. That's what we get for choosing waifus.

We should have put our money on the goat who devours gods.

I hope we go to hell just so we can destroy the guys we killed over and over for training

youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU

So how long until they use the dragonballs to revive us instead of getting piccolo piccolo?

Who knows somethings up with Goku and there are other forces after the balls on Earth like the RRA.

Rolled 39, 55, 7, 21, 92, 26, 74, 80, 51 = 445 (9d101)

(v:

Kami at this point must be facepalming heavily.

We'll have to go ask Ourani Baba where Piccolo is. She can find damn near anything.

Goku, Tofoo and Krillin already did her trial. So we'll have to send in Yamcha, Chi-Chi and Chiaotzu or some other B-teamers.

Yeah, Tofoo was pretty much the only chance of gathering the balls quickly this time. Goku's far too much of a scatterbrain even under normal circumstances and gets distracted by FIGHT, and Bulma can't take on whole armies by herself.

I regret not killing Kami

I say tien because paradox beam is the best and coolest and he never got his time to shine

I regret not killing Goku. On multiple occasions.

There doesn't seem to be anything to do beyond following the line.

As you jog after the weird cloud in front of you, you find yourself wondering why you're the only person in this long line (of what you're guessing are souls) to still have a body. Maybe you just see yourself as you looked in life?

The line continues to move at its rapid pace, and you soon spot a massive building in the distance. It sits at the end of the path, and the souls pour into it one at a time. It isn't long before you find yourself stepping into that building, approaching a massive desk.

Behind the colossal desk sits a large, red-skinned monster in a suit. He has a rather-impressive beard, and a hat with a pair of massive horns on it.

"Alright, who's next?" he calls, flipping through some sort of book as you approach. "Tofoo...hmmm...."

He glances away from the book, and his eyes widen a bit as he sees you.

"Well, you kept your body," he observes, lying the book down on the table and sitting up straight as he peers down at you. "It's been a while since I've seen that."

>A. Ask why you still have your body

>B. Ask who he is

>C. Ask what happens to you now

>D. Something else

Of course, chances are Baba's going to summon Tofoo back from the dead for 1 day as a fighter. Then we're like "LOOPHOLE GOTTA GO FAST" and somehow collect all the ballz in 1 day to wish ourselves back.

But user we wouldn't have gohan

I am still in the camp of hugging Goku after we are revived. If we are revived. He would never kill us on purpose even if he was mad at us.

>B. Ask who he is

>D. Something else
Be respectful.
Ask him what our judgement is.

>>C. Ask what happens to you now

>B. Ask who he is
"Last thing I know was that my friend basically tried to kill me, so unless I'm dreaming, am I really dead?"

A
B
D ask were we are

This

allofmynope.jpg

>B. Ask who he is

If. If is good.

[1. General - Misa Kingdom] [Tofoo]: res pls
[1. General - Yemma Palace] [Tofoo]: fug

I say we break his jaw, because apparently he just HAD to come back and finish what he started.

Just give him a suplex when we get back, and then tell him its good to see him as well when more than half his body is underground.

That's not what I wanted to hear Som but that reply is definitely what I expected.

[Goku] whispers: Tofoo you didn't drop your senzu bean when I killed you!

This depending on when we were revived either apologize to krillin for not being there for th wedding or ask when the wedding is

"Well, why do I still have my body?" you ask him, curious about the whole thing.

"Well, let's see here," the creature says, picking the book back up and looking over the pages. "Hmm...saved Earth from Demon King Piccolo. Well, that must be it. You see, only those who do something extraordinarily heroic are allowed to keep their bodies after death."

"So, I am dead?" you ask. "The last thing I remember was fighting my friend. I really am dead, then? I'm not dreaming?"

"You really are dead," the creature says, closing the book. "But, the good news is, with a record like yours, you've earned a one-way ticket to Heaven."

Heaven. Your parents will be there.

"And, who are you?" you ask the creature.

"I am the great King Yemma," he answers. "It's my job to judge where the dead go. You lived a good life and did good things, so you earned Heaven."

>A. Ask what heaven's like

>B. Ask what there is to do in heaven

>C. Ask if there are any great martial artists in heaven

>D. Something else

>B. Ask what there is to do in heaven

>D. Something else
Do you know what happened to my friend Goku? Was he replaced by something? Is he...dead?

>C.
Only other choice would be parents

This

Oh God, I'm becoming predictable

Yeah, not quite how Hell works

It took Goku months to cross Snake Way in the Saiyan Saga. You aren't quite that strong yet.

Plus, Bulma and the others will do everything they can to bring you back

Seconding

>D. Something else
Is there anyway I can see my parents?

>A. Ask what heaven's like
>D. Something else
Ask about why Goku killed us

>becoming
SOM, pls

B
C
It would get really boring up there if there's no one to train with

>>B. Ask what there is to do in heaven

>D. Something else
Let him know our friends are searching for a way to bring us back. Will that cause any problems?

That's true, but Goku also got constantly distracted.

Yeah, but Goku won't be helping her search

Thats cause Goku wasn't good with energy, he flew for a bit then got tired and started running.

Compared to him we would have a better time at reaching King Kai.

I meant Goku got constantly distracted on his Snake Way trip. He didn't really take it seriously

Oh. I mean, a lot of those distractions weren't entirely his fault

Oh would you now? We'll see

No not predictable Goku turning on us and turning food down was quite unpredictable. I was sure Ten would beat Tao. Hinting of romantic budding with Lapis with Launch and Lazuli with Yamcha.
We should be weaker than he was when he died, he also got a zenkai when Piccolo killed him right?

B.
C.

I think you only get zenkai when you recover.

>Lazuli with Yamcha.
That is guaranteed to make Vegeta/Lazuli a thing.

Death doesn't cause a zenkai, but yes, Saiyan Saga Goku is stronger than you

That paring will never happen. It would never work in the slightest

1. Not if we kill Vegeta
2. Even if we don't it's still laughable.

>That paring will never happen. It would never work in the slightest
Counterpoint: Vegeta has success in stealing Yamcha's girls, even unintentionally.

I actually love this pairing Som and it would be funny as hell.

>That paring will never happen. It would never work in the slightest

Like Vegeta and Bulma? That one was out of left field too.

>1. Not if we kill Vegeta
We didn't have the balls to kill Kami. We got killed by Goku. Us surviving Vegeta is laughable.
>2. Even if we don't it's still laughable.
Exactly, it's hilarious.

There's just no way. Bulma likes bad boys so that's where that comes from, but Lazuli would literally never stop mocking him.

"What is there to do in Heaven?" you ask King Yemma.

"It's a paradise up there," the massive judge assures you. "You can live peacefully and happily for an eternity, and meet countless other good souls."

"Are there a lot of great martial arts masters up there?" you ask.

If the answer is yes, Heaven could be absolutely amazing. You'd almost wish that your friends wouldn't wish you back.

"Well, there are many martial artists in heaven, but the truly great ones don't usually go there," Yemma answers. "They usually try to travel to the world of King Kai."

>A. King Kai?

>B. How strong is King Kai?

>C. You want to meet King Kai

>D. You want to go to Heaven

>E. Something else

That's why it's funny

>A. King Kai?
All of this in rapid succession.

>but Lazuli would literally never stop mocking him.
So, they wouldn't become a couple, but rather just fuckbuddies that tease each other all the time.

>A. King Kai?
"Is he stronger than Kami?"
and if he says yes then

Seconding.

One time, and it was Bulma, she likes strong bad boys. The only difference is that Vegeta didn't turn into a total wuss when they hooked up.

It wouldn't work

Yeah, but that worked because they were a pair of strong willed people, Bulma had enough money where they never had to argue about Vegeta finding a job, Bulma had a thing for bad boys, and was okay with him just leaving to train for long periods of time.

One question before I vote for Toofoo to ask if he can see King Kai, do we have a joke for him? We are gonna need to tell him a joke for him to consider training us, if we make it that far of course.

Yeah because Vegeta is so good at taking a joke.

He'd die or kill her. They'd never, ever get beyond that phase. If my some magic they actually did get together, he'd die of a stress heart attack from being mad 24/7.

"What do you call a monkey that kills an entire family... Goku!"

Metagaming

Haha

>If my some magic they actually did get together, he'd die of a stress heart attack from being mad 24/7.
Well, that's one way to kill a monkey and make sure they don't come back.

Freeza, please, wait for your saga

This with the part about Kami from

You know what. We could go full evil and join vegeta

Why would Vegeta want us?

>Vegeta

>Asking some filthy Earthling to join him

Going evil is always an option, but Toofoo fights to help others, for his friends, and for fun

If we train hard enough a kick nappas shit hard enough we could impress him. But that would likely not happen

Kaguya, then again we were 6 years old and he did try to coerce Gohan on Namek.

So do we have to be a young child for him to ask us?

>Train hard enough and fight well enough to beat Nappa by rolling constant 95+
>Vegeta kills Nappa for being weak, right in front of you
>"Hey, can I join you?"
>Vegeta kills us because he doesn't want another literally retarded follower.

Different Quest

Nappa will wreck you puny Earthlings, except for the Namekian.

Probably so he can mold them into the perfect puppet