Future Naruto Quest VII

Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, and the villages you know and love are largely the same.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and the Main Series.

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Future Naruto Quest

Twitter: twitter.com/No_CountryQM

Last Quest, you headed into the Lands of Fields and Earth, crossed the infamous Kanabi Bridge, and met a foreign Kage.

Hōōmaru-sensei hands out tickets to each member of your team when you return from your visit to the Stone Monument. Looks like you'll be taking the train back to Konoha. You’re glad that you don’t have to go back through the Land of Fields or anywhere else in the World Congress, the downside is you'll be stuck on a train for days going between the Lands of Earth, Wind, and Fire though.

>A) Tell your team about the Tsuchikage

>B) Ask sensei about the package

>C) Head to your hotel room (skip to the next day)

>A

Fanboy-ing over the Tsuchikage. You may begin to speculate on her waifuability
>Writing

>Implying that we weren't already doing that

Come on, Country, you know us questfags.

BUT WE'RE ONLY 12. rebuild our clan with all waifus when?

You start to gush and rant to your teammates about your visit to Iwa's Stone Monument, and who you met there. Hakurin meets you with disbelief at the supposed absurdity of your story, while Jimmaru is hanging off every word, jealous that you got to meet the Tsuchikage, and all he did was waste money on room service. Sensei just gives you a knowing look before poking Jimmaru where he was wounded by the team on the bridge.

Jimmaru and Hakurin excuse themselves to their rooms, and you and sensei are heading towards each of yours. You could talk to her about something.

>A) Ask about the package

>B) Ask about what happened at Kanabi Bridge

>C) There's nothing you need to know

>D) Something else (What?)

>B) Ask about what happened at Kanabi Bridge

>A) Ask about the package

WHATS IN THE BOX?

>>B) Ask about what happened at Kanabi Bridge
An Uzumaki, Uchiha and whoever the last one was

>B

>>A) Ask about the package
>>B) Ask about what happened at Kanabi Bridge

>B
STOP IT, SENSEI!

Me here
Changing to this^

As far as you know, just some kid with a big sword.

Asking about Kannabi Bridge, writing.

ITS A BOX THOUGH DICE, WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO OPEN IT?

Before sensei goes off towards her room down the hall from yours, you decide that you want to know what happened at Kannabi Bridge. You tap sensei's shoulder to get her attention, and inquire about what happened at Kannabi Bridge. In her own, animated way, she begins. "Well!," she's spun on you and starts talking, "During the Third Shinobi World War, Kannabi Bridge was a vital part of Hidden Stone's supply line." it's at this point you realize that sensei is a dick and you weren't specific enough in your questioning.

Sensei continues on her history lesson, with you as a captive student, and she's talking too rapidly for you to interject, "Team Minato, led by newly-promoted jounin Kakashi Hatake, was given the mission of destroying it." She seems to skip a beat to think, "they eventually succeeded with the aid of the team's official leader, the future Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze."

She's smiling, she knows what you meant, but after finishing turns down the hallway and retreats to her room.

>A) Make as much noise as possible outside of sensei's room

>B) Just go to bed, you can ask her on the train

LISTEN, MAN, IT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE FROM OPENING RANDOM BOXES TO STICKING YOUR DICK IN THE WRONG WAIFU!

>>A) Make as much noise as possible outside of sensei's room

>>B) Just go to bed, you can ask her on the train
Where my Nidaimeposters at?

>B)

Don't tempt Sensei's need to tease.

Nah, Fuck that shit. We're spiking her with something or something.

It all makes sense now, Each waifu is a box to open. DICE, WE MUST GET THEM ALL.

>Sell all the signs
>A fucking tree
I will end you Veeky Forums.

>A
Give up after a bit and
>B
Kids man

Rest is needed.

Not being a little bastard.
>Writing

NO, WE'RE NOT DOING THE MAGICAL HAREM REALM BULLSHIT! IF WE WANTED THAT, WE COULD JUST FUCK OFF TO FANFICTION!

But Dice, Our clan is dying. Would you let it die because morals? Clearly you want our clan to die off. I mean our sister sure as fuck ain't having kids, look what she does too us.

Listen, man, Naruto made two clans be reborn with the help of Hinata. We can certainly do at least one with just one girl aka best girl cute sensei.

GUYS I ASKED YOU. STOP THIS WAIFU SHIT FOR ONCE, PLEASE IM BEGING YOU STOP THIS SHIT

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS ON THE MISTER BONES WAIFU EXPRESS!

It's okay user, no waifuing in my next quest, scout's honor.
>Writing

Alright Perv-san, I got this.
You ever think our sister might meet a guy she can be not high strung around?

If that happens we're golden.

Best possible option is playing snoop/matchmaker.
And finding a nice girl at some point to settle down with.
Failing that a severe hard-pressed bitch who has our back through thick and/or thin. Bonus points for trading off in fistfights.

Being ninjas though finding someone that falls in both categories shouldn't be impossible.

Might be the best option to split the difference really.

What about husbandoing?

But Naruto is was hailing from 2 clans already?

I'm honestly just passing the time. If you however have something else to talk about or point out. Go ahead and state it.

I wonder though if she could handle that, She's currently high string and also in the Anbu so would't she always be worried about her pasting coming back to bite her in the ass no matter what? Thus making it even harder for even US to play match maker?

Yes, and his family grew large enough to recreate both of them. We just need a girl to help us rebuild one clan.

>Hard-pressed
Flippin' autocorrect.
Hard line

Tl;dr: couples that work because of mutual respect and admiration for their differences a best.

I'm just really tired of every quest becoming waifu wars and tg instantly going for the first girl that shows intrest in us

You decide that you've had enough for today, it's been a rough day after all. Well a long one, yesterday was a rough day. You're glad that you were able to make it through a day without being stabbed. You reflect on the day and curse yourself for not giving out the jewels to your teammates as team charms. You take a moment to check out the fancy rocks before going to bed, they're light blue and roughly hexagonal. You imagine they aren't worth much, but they are kind of pretty. Eventually, you drift off to sleep.

What will you do today? It's your last day in Iwa, your train leaves tomorrow morning.

>Write-in

Jack off, then go wander around the village

Shop for gifts for your family

He had 2 fucking kids, How is that growing large? You need like 8 kids.

user, Its a joke chill. Start worrying when the one fucking random who shows up ever now and again with his bullshit appears.

>Gifts for family
>A.. team picture? unless we're on like an A ranked or S ranked mission.

>Team building via bribery
Let's get that local cuisine guys.

>Go take a selfie outside the Tsuchikage memorial

Shop for tools find someone to train with you if our sister can than great if not oh well we can find someone else

You took your team picture already. It looks like pic related and you're Kakashi.
You mean Stone Monument?
You're in Iwa, your sister is elsewhere.

Lets do this along with trying to figure out how they cook their food here.
God, I keep forgetting how salty Kakashi looks in that picture.

Yeah that.

Just because you asked, _no

Guess I came down with a case is autismos

Your telling me we can't get team pictures everywhere we go? Aw.

We gonna slap dem asses?

You could try.

We'll get one at dinner, don't worry, Sensei!

You decide that you want to sample Iwa's cuisine, you are the son of the magnificent Ki Nijiiroh, (in)famous for her cooking prowess throughout the food world! You want to try one of the more upscale places serving brunch, but realize that you had to travel light on this mission so as to avoid suspicion.

Resigning yourself, you decide to aim for a lower-quality establishment, because genuine food tends to be either in the most or least expensive place you look. After lunch, you meet up with your team for a team photo in front of the Stone Monument.

>How do you pose? (Write in)

I might be a few minutes, have to get late food

>Loosen up a bit

Stop disappointing Sensei, everyone.

>smile for sensei

>With a smile on our face, We survived after all.

Literally the best response.

>fabulously
There's only one way to pose infront of an ancient stone monument

If only we had buns of stones like that...

This

You're smiling for sensei, got it.
>Writing, then I have to go pick something up

You decide to smile, for sensei's sake and your own, because you all survived Kannabi Bridge, dammit. She gets a passerby to photograph the four of you. When you get a look at the picture, Hōōmaru-sensei, Jimmaru, and yourself smiling gleefully at the camera, sensei's even giving double victory signs. Hakurin looks totally zoned out and tired, you suppose that's because she's having trouble sleeping after being hit so hard, luckily she's not concussed.

After the picture, sensei takes you all out to dinner at a more middling restaurant, which is fine, the food is good, and it feels authentic. You wonder if your mother would be able to get enough staff to start a restaurant in Iwa. The next morning, it's all aboard the Godaikoku Express, to head home via The Land of Wind.

>A) Go right to the train

>B) Go with your team

>C) Go to the train and explore, you can meet your team on there

>D) Something else

>B)

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

>>C) Go to the train and explore, you can meet your team on there

Jesus Get hit so fucking hard you can't sleep. How does that work?

Because Country wants to bully Hakurin for not being best Hyuuga.

Because she's having persistent headaches. Ever been hit by the spine of a book? Think of that but to the side of the head.

And also a heavy metal sword.

I've been hit by a Cement block used in construction to the back of the head, Slept like a baby for 5 hours but no other signs of damage. Also focus on driving you fuck. Is she just that weak? Whelp, Scratch her from the blood pool.

Unlike you, she isn't a hulkish mongoloid.

generations of Farming and stone masonry will do that to a blood-line. Tfw still waiting on money for being an irish slave

Woulda thought Japan would have better eugenically forged child soldiers

Peacetime and literal millenia of inbreeding will do that to you.

Excuse me, but I believe it's because of Jiraiya STANDING PROUD AND SWOLED that he's able to resist the cement blocks to the head.
They're not Danzo, Nidaime, Orochimaru, or Kabuto, man.

Would the clans really let there kids be sissys just because its 'peace' time?

Nope, Just my build. but getting HUGE because of the other quest. Next step, Enjoying Veeky Forums

>Writing

>Enjoying Veeky Forums
>implying there's anything enjoyable about Veeky Forums outside of knowing you're SWOLED

You decide that you can meet the others on the train, and therefore board when you feel like it. You make your way around exploring the impressive vehicle, wondering how the hell Hōōmaru-sensei keeps paying for such extravagant accommodations. On your way through the dining car you pass a couple not much older than you. The boy's red hair, and the girls black-and-red attire seem awfully familiar. You only realize that you recognize them halfway through the next car.

>A) Go after them

>B) Keep exploring the train

>C) Tell sensei right away

>D) Something else

>>C) Tell sensei right away

Pretty sure that's important to let her know.

>A) Go after them

>C)

WE CALL SHENANIGANS!

>C
>Not!Moooom! The Uzumakis are back!

You decide that this is important, you have to tell sensei right away. Despite the change in clothes and hairstyles you know that they were two of the team that attacked you on the bridge. Knowing sensei, she's still unpacking, so you rush towards the sleeper car that your team is shacked up in. Luckily, that's the same way you were headed, and you rush there without worrying that you'll run into them again.

On your way there, you bump into someone and get knocked down. Looking up, you see what must be a rather tall chunin or jounin from Kumo, considering his complexion, and his flak jacket. He looks down at you, regarding you through his goggle-style smoked glasses, before offering you a hand up. "What's the rush little man?" he asks as you lift yourself from the floor with his help. You explain that you were going to tell your sensei about something, blowing any pretense that you were a civilian. When he asks what's wrong, you avoid the question, and seeming to understand, he drops the line of questioning. "I'm L, by the way," he offers you a fist to bump, and you comply, introducing yourself as Kuro. You ask if he's seen a girl with blue hair and eyes, and he points you in the direction you were heading.

You thank him and continue on your way, when you reach sensei, you have to make sense of your words.

>Write in

>L what?

People in Kumo have letters for names.

Just tell her that team we got wrecked by is on the train, not much else to it