Cramer vs. Bitcoin

Alright motherfuckers, get ready for the Big Bitcoin Short. Feel the fury of WALL STREET.

Other urls found in this thread:

cfe.cboe.com/cfe-products/xbt-cboe-bitcoin-futures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek is this guy ever right about anything?

taking advice from this guy is like taking sexual advice from a virgin

He's right though. You know he is.

50% of the time he is right all the time

nope. this is just what jews want you to think

made me lol, ty

If they were really planning to short why would they announce it to the world.

Nobody announced anything, it was just Jim Cramer who said it.

>Cramer

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am tempted to take out a $100k loan and dump it into BTC

Checked and kek'd!

Praise Kek!!

Always do the opposite of what Cramer says

He actually predicted the stock market crash in 2008 one year prior

Futures trading doesn't effect price at all and all contracts are settled in cash.

But everyone's expecting it. Wall st is smarter than the public, they don't do what the public expects. If they were that easy to predict they wouldn't have jobs.

Do it faggot

>Futures trading doesn't effect price at all

But he's their mouthpiece. He's like the Anderson Cooper of finance.

>(((they))) short bitcoin
>btc pump is too strong so (((they))) go bust
>cryptos cause another financial crisis

screen cap this

He was hyping it up before it crashed.

>people on biz predict every crypto crash in existance days in advance

>Hey guys ITS TOTALLY GOING TO CRASH NEXT WEEK! CAP THSI!!!

That's him. Except IRL

Like WS isnt in. Fucking retards.
THEY WANT YOU TO SELL! DONT YOU GET IT?

Historically, when pseudo-experts proclaim impending death for bitcoin it rallies to yet another new ATH. Bullish as fuck.

>inb4 "cramer was right all along" when btc ""crashes"" all the way down to 30k in January

BTC is only pumping because (((they))) are pumping it.

cute little autistic neets thinking they stand a chance against big boy money lol

Bitcoin is the Most Powerful Bank in The World.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
He wasn't just blindly saying "LOL IT'S GONNA CRASH"
He named everyone that turned out to be responsible for it ONE YEAR in advance

What did Kek mean by this?

>(((they))) are then bailed out by our tax dollars
>the tax dollars (((they))) will take from our gains when we """cash out"""

Murica.

Nobody is buying or selling bitcoin in this situation, so yeah it doesn't.

>THEY WANT YOU TO SELL
lol, do you think they care about hodling shitcoins?

kek, wow, what a prediction

>muh major financial institutions are going to cause a market crasshsh!!!

Wow. Not alot of people saying that every year
Claiming legitimacy because someone called the '08 crash would make you the laughing stock of the office :D

it's a reflection of sentiment that reverberates back into market participants, if dip buyers start seeing huge futures dumps instead of confident buying matching their own, they might feel less confident.

Gonna love seeing cucks like you squirm, squeal, kick and scream while crypto takes over the economy and forces banks and states to either become competent or be replaced.

What a time to be alive.

You're a tool and no one likes you.
There. Now you don't have to spent hours pacing your apartment trying to figure out why you have no friends.

ah yes mad money. I rember my father watching him on the tv every day while trading and i was a child, those were the days

Hows that working with bitmex shorts? If anything we love seeing shorts get rekt.

Yeah but I don't think anyone who has been buying and selling this shit really cares what Wall St. confidence levels are. Hopefully they all short and get rekt.

>"They've been waiting to short it to you"

good

I can't wait. Bitcoin is catching on the mainstream but in all actuality the thing is a fucking dinosaur. 2018 will be year of alt coins.

>OH YEAH! WELL YOU'RE A POOPY FACE!
Nice one mate. I work in finance :) I'm not just a retard like you. Stay poor.

>says increasingly nervous wall street person for the nth time
Greenspan declared BTC irrational. Yet it just keeps on rolling.

Were in wave 1 nigga

-t. just signed up for bitmex and placed 100x long

This delusion is mind blowing

>hey guys my $500 bet on the superbowl will affect what team wins

Why should Wall Street destroy BTC if they could make much more money with an exploding hype?

Every time I listened to this fuck I lost money. He is a quack faggot.

Cramer is a retard shitposter expect he has a national tv platform

complete clown

If by the 18th bitcoin is 30k, then yes you should probably short.

Right... Tell me that's not wave 1. Make another chart to show im wrong.

oh yeah because the people trading on CME are small time normies like you and me
fuck i'm comfy having cashed out way more than my principal from this absolute diarrhea-fest

can someone tell me who is opening a futures market? anyone got a link?

He's the Dane Cook of finance.

CME launches December 18th, may be postponed

Who is launching on December 10th?

>betting on price is the same as buying an asset

Do you even know what a future is?

CBOE
already existing in the unregulated market are bitmex, okex, bitflyer, bitvc, 796 and moving into the regulated market is cryptofacilities

strawman, please refer back to

hi pajeet, still pretending to be the "friend" of white man?

see

if there is people who hodl for all eternity there will always be some sort of value, specially if you hide parts of the currency that lost its value due to some people cashing out

its just a scam, all of it, nobody but the pajeet will be happy

December 10th is a Sunday
How's this going to work?

you must have not been here all year. the major bull run kicked off with the ETF shit in march, the prospect of proper regulation and big institutional buyers entering the space - from wall street. it has been the argument of the crypto community for years that it needs regulation to grow, it's what they have been lobbying for behind the scenes if you are too much of a brainlet to notice

seems to start trading on monday, contract details can be found here cfe.cboe.com/cfe-products/xbt-cboe-bitcoin-futures

Fiflthy no-coiner we'll see who's the real streetshitter in a few months.

THIS IS IT
if wallstreet thinks like this theyy willl get squeezed and margin called to death
THIS IS OUR CHANCE, BIGGEST WEALTH TRANSFER FROM WALL STREET CROOKS BACK TO THE PEOPLE
DONT MISS IT

dubs dont lie

he actually had a buy on Bear sterns I think 2 or 3 days before it fucking sank into shit literally Bear sterns went down to 0 and he had a buy on it.

What does that have to do with futures effecting price action dumbass?

Cute if You ask me.

Where will you be when fiat is kill?

But really, what a time to be alive, imagine a bunch of neets and obese autists driving lambos and meming on hookers while they get their dick sucked for .0000001 bitcoin? What a fucking time.

because the institutional money has already been here for years and years, and now they're in big. the price is a puppet that can be dragged up and down to the benefit of everyone betting on the regulated bucket shop. yes, this has happened for years, but now you're opening up your assholes to the billionaires to do it to you too in totally above board ways.

I hope you're right, user.

Stay strong, hodlers

You know, when someone says they're going short on futures, they're just agreeing to deliver the good backing the contract. They're not literally shorting bitcoin.

I mean it works like this: I look at what Bitcoin is doing, and decide if it's 16000 now, it's going to be 17000 on some date. Being the wily Jew I am, I offer a sell someone bitcoin at 17500 on a given date. Someone takes me up on that and pays me 87500 with the agreement that I will pay the fair market value of BTC at closing. If I keep my money in cash, and BTC barrels to 20000, I have to make up the 12500 I didn't get from the proceeds of the contract. But I'm a sneaky Jew, so I turn around and use that 87500 to just buy 5 Bitcoin for 80k. Now, no matter Bitcoin does, I can sell the 5 I bought to cover closing and pocket the 7500. The only way anyone loses is if the buyer bought at higher than what the price ends up being, or if I'm an idiot and don't secure the underlying and the price rockets up.

Bottom line, all futures are doing is letting you bet on the price on a given date. It basically lets you make money on the price action of Bitcoin if you don't want to actually hold Bitcoin. There is potential for this to blow the fuck up, but only if sellers don't secure Bitcoin to cover what they're selling and the price rockets up, or buyers get fucked because sellers manage to manipulate Bitcoin in to a crash. The only money that will be made here is off people too dumb/afraid to figure out how to buy actual Bitcoin.

TLDR: the price of bitcoin is going to shoot up as the short end of futures covers their asses, buyers end up happy they are on the winning end, sellers collect their premiums, and everyone wins. Well, until some dumbasses can't cover their obligations, but where that breaks down is up in the air.

hail Satoshi

Well that could be entirely true and if it is the price should parabolic up once more before the 18th a which point they'll all sell and short, while betting on futures. That's a lot more beyond mere futures trading though.

My dad watches this guy regularly.
He has 0 understanding of what bitcoin is. He compares it to stocks sometimes.

this needs to be the meme
Can out-meme Could toppling US financial institutions outweigh memeing in a President?

Stay tuned. I for one love watching shorts get tight.

Come to think of it, this is going to necessitate some sort of BTC clearing house for futures writers so they can trade BTC themselves without having to deal with the exchange bullshit us normies have to deal with.

This stuff is going to moon so fucking hard.

>but where that breaks down is up in the air.
and doesnt have any affect on pricing, right?

i agree that it would end with an exit pump but i don't want to be around for the blood, i'm just happy i was able to get out plenty even if it was way below where the market currently is. i just want a nice comfy market back but i doubt those days will ever return, maybe it's time to move on to 3rd world infrastructure or something.

90% of wallstreet traders LOSE money

I agree, that's why I bought yesterday
Anyone not buying this dip is going to look like a fucking pink wojack on Monday

when you short something, you're betting the price will go down. if it doesn't, you lose.

but after shorting it, how will they manipulate the price in order to succeed? by selling all their btc?

Cramer is the laughingstock of Wall Street. He is only good for entertainment and introducing you to stocks, but you should only invest after DYOR. He’s an old dog that can’t keep up with what’s new to his era.

>everyone on wall st will 100x short on bitmex

how does this fuckface still have a show, youre better off reading tea leaves or rating your shit in the toilet for predictions than listening to this clown

Someone posts this every single fucking day. And it won't affect the price of Bitcoin one bit.

The Big Short? More like the Big Dip, amirite?

If you fucking think small biz would transfer to virtual instead of paper, you have to have your asshole ready for the old school black market's dick.

How can you crash a market with futures when there is so few people willing to lent you bitcoins? A big short can only happen when the institutional money borrows from people who have the the underlying assets and I don't see how this is gonna happen with the userbase of bitcoin since they're just hording it.

I don't follow. Why would anyone pay 87500 just to profit 12500 (or did you mean 2500?) off the current price?

> what are credit cards

>Why would anyone pay 87500 just to profit 12500 (or did you mean 2500?) off the current price?
maybe the person on the other side of the trade thought it would go higher than 20k? that poster is just using 20k as an example.

Thats why i and other have taken half of our bitcoin and switch to lightcoin see there not trading lightcoin on the exchanges on the 10th & 15th this is why this chart looks this way

It will take a cooperation amongst normies, us and literally everyone not invested heavily into banks to win.

Well futures are going to be trading at a spot price where the market says "this commodity will be at that price on that date, so I'll sell it to you at what is basically that price plus a small premium". If someone thinks the price will be above that but don't want to buy actual bitcoin, they'll buy a futures contract thinking it will be worth more than they payed for it. The slippage there gets a bit narrower, because I wanted to make a point with easy to follow numbers. Futures usually sell at (current price + premium) with the premium being so the seller can profit and to cover actual projected growth. You can tell how bullish something is based on comparing the current price to the futures price. It's really not any different from what Coinbase does, which is basically selling Bitcoin at a premium and which doesn't actually get delivered until your account clears a week later, and in the mean time you've watched fair value shoot past even where you bought in at.

But I mean you'd buy a Bitcoin Futures contract if you didn't want to deal with the bullshit of actually managing bitcoin, which is a big thing because at the end of the day, all someone needs is your private key to take everything you have, where current banking has layers of permissions and regulations.

>he thinks the institutions don't already own millions of bitcoins.
They can crash the bitcoin market whenever they want.

ok these articles are starting to smell like bullshit, wy he ufuck would you announce your strategy like that? theres has to be some 4d chess shit here

In one way I kinda hope it will crash and burn. Cause it would only mean other currencies are going to boom. We're to far in this game for BTC to take everything with it. XMR would be safe.

STOP TEMPTING ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT.
I SOLD OUT AND I HAVE TANGIBLE CASH WITH SOME FUN MONEY LEFT IN BTC.
I DONT WANT MORE STRESS

How is it that none of you retards realize that if futures prices are driven below the price of bitcoin people will sell bitcoin to buy futures instead? FFS the major exchanges would probably start shorting it and buy futures contracts.

Go look at the discussion page for any worthless penny-cap stock on yahoo finance that has been in terminal decline for years and
is about to go bankrupt and you will see retards talking about how there's going to be a short squeeze that will send them to the moon. The fact is shorts are probably going to hedge their bets with options contract or simply not bet enough for it to be an issue. JP Morgan is worth 3 times the market cap of bitcoin. Do you really think they'll be squeezed so easily?