enjoy your 95% loss

what price did you enter

>IOP
literally what

0.000235 From last night

I think it's going further no?

Volume doesn't stop increasing.

Don't give up on me baby gurl

Ugh.. this fucking board. Can't we start having real discussions here instead of this mindless shilling?

It will moon, relax user. It's market cap is like 10m and it should be over 200m. Just give it a few weeks if not days

DON'T YOU TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE

No but seriously, all this time we spent on shilling bags to eachother, why not actually discuss these fucking shitcoins so we can draw a conclusion of whether its worth it to invest a gamble or a horrible choice?

There's like only 1 quality post in ever 2-3 days orso. Thank god they forbad these beggar spam threads, it just shows how fucking toxic this place has become.

True i got some good gainz from biz though.

Sir let's have a decent conversaton so, what are your favourite shitcoins at this present time?

I agree with you.

Just give read to IOP, after all most of the shill on the Veeky Forums have turned to lies in order to attract people to buy their bags.

This coin will go places, I am sure of it but it's everyones duty to do their own research and think about their own money.

people make a lot of money by following P&D groups, sometimes in pointless coins, doesn't make them right

> IOP

Im already in IoP but still this shits bugging me.
The first shiller actually tried, he deliverd info and got me curious these threads however put me off like hell.

Shitcoins I'm in:
>LuxCoin
>IoP
>Ethos
>XBY
>ADA

Yeah, most people probably didn't do any research. Bought high and bitcoin caused the price of IOP to plummet. Now they are holding a coin that they don't trust in as they have no idea what it is being all about, fundamentally it is a mid term up to a year hold to bring a massive returns, or even short term if people realize the potential it has.
So all those that bought high and have no idea what IOP is about... they do the thing they know the best, shill the coin at any cost, so they could sell at higher price without realizing it only hurts the coin itself and themselves.

>ELLA
>ALQO
>ZEPH
>BIS
>NUKO
>IOP (Short term to reposition in RDD)

Like I said right here, people that know nothing about IOP make threads like this

Yeah i don't care about IOP man, i'm only in it for the pump.

To be honest it's a glorified shitcoin that is only alive thanks to whales. Same goes for Feathercoin (Which i had nothing to do with ;) ).

it boggles my mind that people didn't take profits at $5. I doubled my money easily and got out at 39000 sats. Is Veeky Forums truly a fucking bagholder community?

>Bought in pre-pump
>Sold at the top
>Bough back in after dump (leleleelle)

How much did you actually read on IoP? Nothing I supposed, selling it for RDD proves that you are very "wise" at making investment decisions
Just buy dips sell peaks, easy money and it goes up and down in the most predicable pattern

You ok?

Oh man your a idiot. Literally you didn't ride the RDD pump to 100 sats no? When the team didn't even have a product.

THIS TIME THEY HAVE A PRODUCT AND WHALES HAVE BEEN ACCUMULATING SINCE JUNE.

So sir i recommend that you take your head out of your ass as you are in a Japanese image board , not fucking wallet street you kuk.

>5 usd has always been equal to 32k sats and bitcoin didnt make a crazy bullrun this week

If RDD could go any lower it would. IoP can go 100 times up in that time. Like I said "wise" investor. RDD have market cap 5 times higher then IOP and is 500 times more weaker tech and potential wise. Just sell IOP and buy that shitcoin. No reason to look at your toxic threads anymore

DEEEERPPPAAAAAA DERP

Good day.

I am hoping that is a good bye