Design a 40k Character

Do you have a cool idea for a 40k character or one you would like to see? Lets present and discuss characters we'd like to have/make/see in the future.

A cool weapon master character for Marines

Ws 7, Bs 4, S 4, T 4, W 3, I 5, A 3, Ld 9

Wargear:
Power Armor
Bolt Pistol
Krak & Frag Grenades
Iron Halo

Special Rules:
ATSKNF
Chapter Tactics (???)
Independent Character
Precision Strikes
The Braggart Blade
Weapon Master

The Braggart Blade: must accept and issue challenges. If this character is your Warlord you may only roll Personal Traits.

Weapon Master: Before the deployment you may pick any two Melee Weapons, they are Mastercrafted.

I want Rough Riders to be good.

Company Command Squad can be upgraded to become Cavalry and +1 T, may take Hunting Lances.

Rough Rider Squad gets resized from 5 - 20, +1 T, may take Carapace Armor

For an upcoming RT game, my friends all declined actually being the Rogue trader so I figured I'd give it a spin. I'm thinking of running a Valhallan sergeant who is plucked out of a trench and told he's the bastard son of a late rogue trader, and now owns the family's writ of trade as well as his fathers ship and crew. I don't know if this would actually work, but I thought giving a guardsman the power of a decently powerful rogue trader house would be pretty funny.

Raven Guard Librarian who has Scout, Infiltrate, Shroud. Telepathy and a special power that allows him to swap places with another friendly character in range.

Imperial Knight pilot who spent her early years learning from the Adepta Sororitas before being relocated to Knightship.

Socially awkward, extremely loyalist, and all with a fire fetish

A Telepathy Psyker who is a Vermin Speaker in a squad of 1 - 8 beasts,can take 1 special creature that can be a Gorilla/Bear/Giant Dog that always passes Look Out Sir! and take challenges, or a Giant Spider/Scorpion/Snake who has 2+ poison, rending, lots of attacks, or a Plant/Bug/Lizard that gives the squad Feel No Pain

Edgy Ambush Kroot fed on Dark Eldar as an experiment. He is starting to toy with his enforcers.

A Priest that can be taken by Sisters, Inquisition, Scions, or Guard that is:

Ws 5, Bs 3, S 3, T 3, W 2, A 2, I 3, Ld 10, Sv 4+

Equipped with a Rosarius, Shield Robes (5+), Chain Sword, [Insert holy name] Tome.

Special Rules: Independent Character, Zealot, War Hymns, Eternal Warrior, Sign of the Aquila.

Special Prayer Book gives him 2 other War Hymns, one gives the squad rending attacks, the other gives all attacks soul blaze.

Sign of the Aquila: In Close Combat he gives up all his attacks to make the sign of the aquila which causes Blind

>horse armor
>in the far future
>with riders using the scion cuirassier breastplates

I didn't realize how much I wanted that until now

Astra Militarum Armor Sentinel pilot who has

Armor 13, 11, 10
HP 3
Bs 4

Has a Twin-Linked Assault Cannon, rends on a 5+

I dunno I guess I'll use my spehssul snowflake chapter as an example.

Marines that have the geneseed of 1 primarch but are brought up and trained in a legion separate to their primarchs. They are then given 10 year sessions in each founding legion ( I guess chapter in the 40th millennia) in order to to shore up weaknesses that the chapter they are serving with might have and to help other astartes recognize their own errors and slowly try to resolve them. Through this they also become devastatingly good fighters, spacewolf ferocity, white scars bike skills, raven guard fast attack tactics... and the list goes on. They actually have to fake their deaths and often get facial reconstruction surgery when they have to move on to their next session.

My chapter master for these guys has become quite a mess, you see he's a sine of alpharius... or the Lion, but he grew up under Alpha legion until he became a full fledged marine and then the emperor pretty much told him this Idea (which was the chapter that I just explained) and he gladfully accepted it. However he has served with all the primarchs and become good friends with several of them too the point where Angron specifically requested him to spar with because he REALLY was good at taking a hit and where the Lion's guard would call him "the Cub"... But this doesn't make sense becuase the alpha legion itself wasn't around for that long before the heresy and he was put into stasis at the outbreak of it. I have this massive convoluted map of shit that really truly does look like an Alpha legion plot that revolves around him.

Tribal/Feral World Imperial Guard Commander

Ws 5, Bs 4, S 4, T 4, W 3, I 3, A 3, Ld 9, Sv 4+/5++

Wargear:
Master Crafted Power Axe
Carapace Armor
Refactor Field
Frag Grenades
Krak Grenades

Special Rules:
Senior Officer
Voice of Command
Fearless
Furious Charge
Fleet

Feral Worlders: All guardsmen may replace their Lasgun with a CCW and Las Pistol.

Horde Assault: Infantry Platoons must join as a combined squad, they gain fleet and furious charge.

Forgot to add that his squad may join any infantry platoon

Not necessarily a specific character, but I would love to see a Chaos Warband dedicated to the Great Horned Rat.

It strictly isn't canon, in a big way, 40k but I think it'd be cool.

Skullfuck McGrimface, the imperiums best comissar

Ws 3, Bs 4, S 3, T 3, W 2, I 4, A 2, Ld 9

Wargear:
Flak armour
twin-linked bolt pistol
Essence of grimdark

Special rules:
All your comissar rules.
Preferred enemy (Astra Militarum)

Essence of grimdark: Once per game Skullfuck McGrimface can give the fearless and fear special rule to himself, the unit he's attached to while forcing the a target enemy unit to make a morale check at the end of the turn.

>relocated to Knightship.
Knightship is something you're born into. It's yet another form of Imperial nobility

To be fair I do kind of see how it is possible.
>War on knight world
>Toddler found, sent to become Adepta Sororitas
>Later her house tracks her down due to never finding a body, discovers its her due to some indoctrinated house knowledge that no outsiders would know
>Knight house convinces Ecclesiarchy to let her rejoin her house as a knight

I mean its pretty special snowflake but so is 90% of 40k.

I want all the old imperial guard characters back, marbo, mogul, bastonne, the ruskie, the a-rab, all of them. Space marines have so many characters across all the codex, ia, and suppliments.

I would like to see a special character for each chaos legion as well as 4 non horus heresy era characters, 1 for each god