/swg/ All other terms threads are archived Edition

Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread: → #
Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoxgit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's interesting that once you hit a certain level of importance in the Empire your uniform gets 200% swag'ified. I can't quite think of a rebel/new republic version of pimpy looking uniforms.

Can anyone help me identify that boar looking bastard in the bottom left? That's not an Ugnaught right?

That is indeed an Ugnaught, user.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoxgit

he Ugnaught male Yoxgit worked selling tibanna gas to arms dealers in Cloud City on the planet Bespin. During the Galactic Civil War, he passed the Alliance to Restore the Republic heroes Han Solo, Chewbacca and Princess Leia Organa along with Baron Administrator Lando Calrissian in the city's corridors, shorlty before they were captured by the Sith Lord Darth Vader. The city then fell under Imperial control and Yoxgit left for the planet Tatooine.

On Tatooine, Yoxgit began working for the crime lord Jabba the Hutt and again encountered Solo while the Rebel was frozen in carbonite and displayed in Jabba's Palace.

Small kriffing galaxy

I think this is actually a decent idea for a Star Wars character.

How wrong am I?

Cool so an Ugnaught was in RotJ... This costume is comparatively shittier than the other Ugnaught costumes though.

Good fucking Lord, can't you useless wankers keep a thread alive?
Anyways, is the user who was prepping for the mercenary accountantwars game around? When I wake back up, I've got ideas and stuff for y'all

How does Two Weapon Fighting work in Force and Destiny? I can't seem to find rules on it. I'm sorta hoping there is some upside to going with a single 1 handed saber.

Ok, there are two key things.

If using same type of weapon (i.e. two sabers) you upgrade difficulty and go for broke.

If using two DIFFERENT weapons (i.e. lightsaber and gun, or saber and sword, or knife and fist weapon etc) you take the LOWEST STAT and the LOWEST SKILL for whatever you're using, then roll with upgraded difficulty.

So Brawn 2 Agi 3 with Melee 2 and Ranged Light 1 with sword and gun goes:

Brawn 2 and Ranged Light 1 = 1y1g versus 3p

is /swg/ dead? why were there two threads of ~20 posts which died?

Possibly the fact that it's university move-in season, so lots of regulars may be busy.

Tragic accident involving a the Dark Saber, a Die Wing, and a whole wing of Pinooks.

I will reiterate that I have a crush on Trioculus.

If you love it then you better put a glove on it.

Anyone got a scan of forged in battle yet?

Students do not concern me, X-wing! I want that /swg, not excuses!

Some corrections: Technical phrasing is increasing the difficulty, since you're adding a purple instead of upgrading, which upgrades purple to red or if all are red, then adds a purple. And you always increase the difficulty when doing two weapon fighting (unless you've got a talent that lets you bypass it), but when you're using two weapons that use a different skill you also increase the difficulty again. So in your provided example, it should be 4 purple, because it starts at 2 (because of engaged range with melee/ ranged (light) weapons) increases by 1 for two weapon, increases by another 1 for different skills.

It wouldn't look too out of place in the modern animated shows.

OK, so with all of those incentives not to two-weapon fight, what is the incentive to actually do it? If you do hit, do you automatically hit with both weapons? Or do you then have to spend advantage to hit with the second weapon, liked the Linked property or Autofire require?

Bail Organa, when we see him, will probably have a pretty awesome look.

Lando's outfit as a general is pretty pimping, but I don't know if his cape is regulation.

You hit with whichever was your primary weapon, then spend the 2 Advantage/1 Triumph to get the second weapon to hit. But yeah, it's a different form of Linked/Auto-Fire.

As for its uses, right now, you'd probably only use it more generally if you specifically were focusing on the Gunslinger or Ataru Striker specialization. Gunslinger because you can ignore the difficulty increase for taking strain, and then have the ability to choose weaker targets and pop off some of your extra hits to more difficult ones (so hitting some mook with no defense first, and then using extra hits on the guy with Ranged Defense 2 and Adversary 3). Ataru for when you've got a low force rating for Saber Swarm, but have particularly high Agility, so then you can actually use all the Advantage you should be generating.

Anyone else could still use it as a way to just try and increase damage output with two blasters, or two swords, or whatever, but unless they've got especially high characteristics/skill ranks, you're just making it harder to have a real chance at even hitting the first time, let alone getting the second hit.

Thanks.

Let me see if I can double-check something, since I don't have my books in front of me at the moment.

>Linked
>No increase/upgrade in difficulty
>Can spend 2 advantage/1 triumph to hit an extra time, up to a maximum extra hits equal to the Linked rating
>All hits have to be on the primary target

>Autofire
>Increases difficulty by 1
>Spend 2 advantage/1 triumph to hit an extra time, either against the same or different target
>If shooting multiple targets, must shoot at most difficult target as the primary target

>Dual-wielding
>Increases difficulty by 1, then by another 1 if weapons use different skills
>If weapons use different skills/attributes, use the lower attribute and skill
>Spend 2 advantage/1 triumph to hit with secondary weapon, against same or different target
>Can choose who to hit with secondary attack at that time, rather than choosing before attack

Do I have all that right?

Almost; for two-weapon, you can only attack a single target with both attacks unless you have the Spitfire talent. Spitfire basically doubles as letting you hit different targets and to ignore potentially higher difficulties if you pick somebody easier first.

But other than that, yes, everything is correct.

Still impatiently hype for wave 9. Of the three stores that I've checked before, the one that listed it as an October release has changed to september, which bodes well. The one claiming august still says august, no specific date, despite there not being a lot of august left.

Anyone in here seen a more exact date? If so, what country?

Can you hold a weapon in your off hand and not actually try to attack with it?

Like a sword/shield or sword/parrying dagger?

So you'd basically never want to do two sabers over double ended saber?

My LGS guy got his Wave 9 shipment last week. He's saying early September, as in within the first two weeks of September. It seems weird to me that they'd let him have them so early, but maybe they're making up for Imp Vets being such a mess.

Yes, you can just hold two weapons if you like the narrative aspect of it, or if there's defensive benefits granted by an item (like a shield), you get those just by holding it.

Depends. In terms of causing Wounds, it'll pretty much always one of the better choices if you're not doing Ataru. When you do Ataru, the Linked from Saber Swarm will overwrite the Linked from a double-bladed lightsaber, so it kind of becomes pointless mechanically speaking once you've got a few Force Ratings and make your way down the tree; and if you've got the Agility and Force Rating to back it up, you might be able to generate enough Advantage/Triumphs in your rolls that it'd warrant using two lightsabers to do a shit load of hits. In a general sense, having two lightsabers is generally the way to go since even if you might be doing less Wounds if you're not trying to attack with both sabers, you can still load one up with defensive properties and just have it to help decrease your chances of getting hit, and then use the other one and make it better for attacking with, so two sabers are a better alternative for survivability.

I don't see why not

guys help

I can't stop buying x-wing spaceships

I can. The solution is to not have money ;_;

Don't worry user, I've got a solution for you right here:
Buy more

Just embrace the madness!

I can't either...

I tried your advice and now they're shipping me a decimator, ewing, ywing, and hwk290

I don't think my problems have been solved

Try buying some Armada ships, maybe that will help.

Do what said. I bought an Armada ship once and it cleared my desire to play miniature games right up.

All good purccases. Decimators are huge shit-bricks of fun. Corran Horn is an awesome ace, and E-Wings get you and Advanced Sensors. Y-Wings are workhorses. And the HWK-290 is troll-tier for Scum, and great support for rebel.

That was kind of my line of thinking. Should b fun.

I know there's some recommended purchases, but are there any expansions that are just "seriously, don't buy it" tier?

I just want to fly a list with Fenn Rau and Talonbane Cobra in one list.

Scyk, sadly. I really like the idea of them but they're just not cost effective, no matter how you serve them.

Not really. Pretty much every ship is fun-to-fly viable out the clamshell, just takes a little time to work out the right way to work them.

If I were to point at any ships to avoid, the Scyk and the TIE Defender (without Imperial Veterans) would be the two. The Scyk just doesn't really work too well (a little too expensive, a little too fragile), and the Defender without the titles in the Veterans pack is too pricey, in my view.

Scyk for sure. It needs some love, unless you want one (or two) for a Mindlink squad. Tie Advanced isn't worth it, IF you don't plan on getting an Imperial Raider soon-ish. Tantive IV isn't worth getting at all unless you want a big rebel shp for Epic (C3P0 is not worth it on his own). Beyond that not much is an objectively bad purchase, unless you don't plan on using it.

Epic ships if you are just starting out. I got at least one of everything and I still habent gotten the corvette or the tantive, which should be fixed since I plan on getting the raider either this week or next

>C3P0 is not worth it on his own
Plus he was basically the participation prize at the 2016 store champs so there are a million cheap copies on eBay at the moment.

That too. The C3P0 I have is one of those alt-art ones. It's seen exactly one game, and I threw it on Han with Lando and PtL, and trolled around with a guaranteed Lando result of at least 1 evade.

I'm calling "let's fix the scyk-time" again, /swg/. How would you like to see FFG redeem the little shits?

My Sane proposal:
"Scyk Cannon Loadout, [0 points]
M3-A Interceptor only. Title.
Your upgrade bar gains the Cannon upgrade icon.
While you have a Cannon Upgrade card equipped, you cannot perform primary weapon attacks"

My stupid proposal:
"Skyk Ordinance Loadout, [-4 points]
Your upgrade bar gains the Torpedoes or Missiles upgrade icon.
Place 1 ordnance token on each equipped Torpedoes and Missiles card.
You cannot perform primary weapon attacks"

Forgot the whole scyk-only-tile thing on the second one, it's supposed to be there too.

oh good call

I now own a c3p0

I'd give it a Scyk-only modification for 0pts that turns it's 1-turns to green (or possibly 1pt and it makes all it's 1 and 2 speed turns green). A Scyk only mod for 2pts that adds a shield. A PS1 option for 13pts, with 2 additional EPT named pilots (give out multiples of the PS 1). And a 0pt Title that allows you to equip a missile or torp worth 3pts or less.

This would accomplish a couple of things... First, it gives you a cheap mod-slot option to improve the Scyk's lagging green maneuvers, allowing for Serissu or other aces to shed stress or utilize PtL for Focus + Evade/Roll/Lock. While also giving you an alternative shield boost to the Scyk to contend with Stealth or better maneuverability. Second, you have a way to equip cheaper missiles/torps without doubling their cost, while not completely replacing the Heavy Scyk title. Third, you get a cheaper option in line with the Tie-Fighter and Chaaradan A-Wings. 13pts for a Tie with a Target Lock built in (and a hull converted to a shield), is actually a good bargain.

Make one of the new aces swarm-boosting, and the other a bit more arc-dodgy, and you've got yourself a decent Scyk-side to a Scum Aces pack.

What is the release schedule of the marvel comics?

You are now a part of the tribe.

I'd give the Scyk a 0-point modification which allows it to take non-unique astromechs.

That's right. Astromechs. As in Rebel astromechs, not salvaged. Hey, they get all our illicit shit, why shouldn't we get some of their astromechs?

That would give the Scyk the R2, R3, R5, R7 and Targeting. R2 would almost be the default go to for green 1 turns, but R3 and R7 have niche uses. Targeting maybe, if you're not running a cannon for some reason. R5 almost definitely not.

Its hard to upgrade the scyk as it is without outright errata. The dial is less than satisfactory, the ships are reasonably costed, but the outrageous price of the title is rediculous. Adding another "fix" title seems like the right thing to do, but again seems cheap by FFG. I would love to see a scum aces pack with a scyk and a starviper.

I like the idea of a 0 point title that auto equips a missile/torp. I would extend it to include a cannon at 3 points or less but must pay for it. I like cannon scyks greatly, but even if they are super squishy, I don't like the idea of 4 hlc's across from me.

Starvipers need the same boost as scyks, I believe. At least better generic pilots with elite slots.

Yeah Starvipers are actually quite competitive in certain circumstances. To make them an 'all-weather' addition to your fleet you need a PS5 generic with EPT and a PS8 Ace. A Chaardan style Torpedo refit at -2 points couldn't hurt either.

"Racing Scyk"
Title
Treat all turn maneuvers as green. After executing a green maneuver, you may perform a free barrel roll action.
(-2) points

Still an annoying shit, but crazy mobile and without teeth.

"Combat Loadout"
Modification, scyk only

If you have a cannon, missile, or torpedo equipped, you may equip an additional cannon, missile, or torpedo respectively. The upgrade must have a points cost equal to or less than the one you have equipped and costs no additional points.
(0) points

>"Racing Scyk"

I'd fly a swarm of these. I wonder if it isn't a bit too good for -2, compared to the standard TIE.

Might be. I was thinking of a 0 point mod to give an illicit, too. Maybe -1 or 0 is more appropriate for the racing title.

But hell yeah I'd fly a swarm of drifting scyks.

Illicit is only going to be available on the YT freighters... And none of their ships have access to Scum's Salvaged Astromechs. Astros pretty much have to be specific to each faction, else we get things like E-Wings with Unhinged Astros and green 3-speed K-Turn.

-2 is a bit low... 12pts for PS 2, a targeting computer, and more greens than an interceptor? Racing Scyk would have to be 0 cost.

Anyone have tips on flying the B-Wing? I play casually with my friends and it has been kind of inconsistent. What are some ways to really make it shine?

>If you have a cannon, missile, or torpedo equipped, you may equip an additional cannon, missile, or torpedo respectively. The upgrade must have a points cost equal to or less than the one you have equipped and costs no additional points.
>triple HLC+mangler scyks
Pls no

As far as Ace B-Wings go, try these builds:
-Keyan Farlander; Stay on Target + Advanced Sensors. Sprinkle in Jan Ors crew for evades, or an HLC, if you like.

-Ten Numb: Veteran Instincts + Mangler Cannon. Nuff said. Use him as an insta-crit on any ace who's bothering you.

-Nera Dantels: Deadeye, Proton Torpedoea, Extra Munitions, Guidance Chimps, wreck face from 360-degrees.

For generics:
-4 Blue Squadron is a ton of firepower and shields to chew through.

-Daggers or Blues with torp or cannon of your choice, is a solid beefier attack ship for relatively low (29 for an HLC blue).

Just remember that the days of spamming them are over. Like many ships are becoming, they're better off with a mixture of some kind. I've had luck mixing As and Bs together.

Super Spinning Device
When performing a K-Turn you may use a [Turn] template instead.

What makes Deadeye so useful? I'm pretty new to the game so being able to use focus instead of target lock does not seem like a big distinction but I have the feeling I might be missing something.

It's still just a 2 attack ship with 3hp. 0 or -1 seem ok.

You can only fire 1 and it's still a 3hp ship.

You need to be in range to acquire a TL, so higher PS ships can be hard to lock on to before they move and it's even worse when they can boost/roll out of your arc. Deadeye solves that.

Cont. from: Where flying them is concerned, that depends wildly on who the pilot is. Usually you slow roll them forward with 1s, and barrel roll back if you need to slow them down further. Handy for when you're firing volleys of HLC fire. Otherwise, sweeping 2-speed maneuvers are where tend to be most of the time, with 1 banks when needed. Use the Red 1 turn as your clinch knife-fight, but it's most useful with Advanced Sensors.

For Ten Numb, fly him loud, and roll or focus/lock to your hearts content. He will always push a crit through on anyone, which lets him wreck interceptors and Tie fighters that he lines up on (why you go PS 10).

For Nera, use her as a torp boat that tries to stay out of arcs, while ignoring her own need for one. Once she exhausts her torps, treat her as a PS 5 generic B-Wing.

Keyan is a deceptive trap. He is a knife-fighting Ace, with pre-nerd Phantom shenanigans. Stick him on a speed maneuver (2-k or 1 red turn), take your Adv Sensor action (always), adjust the maneuver with Stay on Target to what you need, and use Stress for focus. If you have Jan, use his Adv Sensor to get you an Evade unless you need to roll first. Keyan will bite it if focus-fires, but he isn't a jouster or arc-dodger.

While I usually play Imp/Scum, my limited experience in running B-wings is that they either need a wingman, or you have to joust aggressively with them. With only 1 agility, they'll eat a lot of hits, and if something gets behind them they will have a hard time shaking them off without using the 2 K-turn. And being as large as they are, they will draw attention.

What the other guy said. Deadeye lets Nera birst forward, not worry about ships being in or out of R3, focus, and then use the focus to shoot a torp from any direction. With Guidance Chips, Deadeye became a lot more useful. Especially on Proton Torpedoes.

Thanks for the advice y'all.

Me and my girlfriend just picked up the core set and have been having a blast. There's one rule that hasn't been clear to us regarding when to use actions. Do all our ships perform maneuvers and then perform actions? Or does a ship perform an action immediately after moving?

you perform your action right after you move if you are able to (ie not stressed)

What he said: Just remember that X-Wing is a permissive ruleset, meaning that it tells you what you CAN do. And then proceeds to break it's own rules with the cards.

For example;
-you take your maneuver, and then perform your action.
-You cannot perform actions if you are stressed.

Most of the time, your ships follow those rules. But then you get cards that break those rules, like Advanced Sensors, which let you take an action BEFORE maneuvering, and then you skip the action step after you maneuver. Another example is Tycho Celchu, who can always take actions no matter how mich stress he has acquired.

>Another example is Tycho Celchu, who can always take actions no matter how mich stress he has acquired.
We've been having a lot of fun with Push the Limit and Wired on Tycho.

Beware the Kylo Rens in your future.

Yeah, Tycho was pretty much made for Push the Limit. Wired is really good on him if you're worried about getting caught without a focus/evade.

Other solid cards on him, Autothrusters (from the Starviper) makes it harder dor turrets to affect him. Rage (Punishing One), gives him an action that provides him with rerolls and a focus token for two stress. Proton Rocket for extra bite when you need it. Juke if you Evade often. And Expert Handling if you would really like to Barrel Roll and shake target locks.

Fractalsponge Dreadnought is finished, at first I was kind of so-so about his weapons battery blister turrets but I think it might be the best artistic incarnation of one yet.
Not the biggest fan of the old dread, but he's working on a Victory and as much of an unreliable old piece of shit as they are, they do look really fucking cool.

So I'm going to play my first EotE game next friday, and I think I might play a droid. This is a difficult thing for me, though. I love robots, and I've always wished I could play (or be) an android. But droids in Star Wars have been a bit of an exception to that fascination because they were always presented to me as non-sentient. I think I've even developed a bit of a prejudice against them. For the longest time, I clung on to the "droids aren't people" school of thought, especially through TFA (just go into R2's databank and get the map, idiots). It seems there's been a paradigm shift in the way we think of droids in the new canon, though, and after lots of thought I think I want to try embracing the idea that droids can be sentient.

I considered the Turing Test and how, logically, you can't demand proof of sentience beyond "does it appear sentient," as that is the only standard we could possibly have, even for organics. How do you guys feel about droids as non-organic life forms? Surely not all droids could be considered sentient, but C3-PO's speech is pretty much indistinguishable from the speech of an organic being, so that's got to count for something.

Also, for fun, I think I want to be an orb droid. Maybe an archivist/librarian data sorter thing with nothing but a datajack and a little button poker arm. And maybe a flashlight and scanner suite. Do the rules account for such droids? Do I just roleplay that, or is there a way to indicate that I have no limbs? Should I spend credits at chargen on a repulsor belt or something to indicate that I can fly?

For me droids grow into sentience with long enough periods between wipes and permissive enough programming, I think you can just end up with people who have and few inalterable rules they cannot break.

Take little-to-no weapons and keep your Brawn at 1 and that should simulate it pretty well, if your GM's any good that should translate into people not treating you as a threat.

Yo should I play X-wing or Armada? I know they're different and blah blah blah. Which can you get the most enjoyment out of?

>I considered the Turing Test and how, logically, you can't demand proof of sentience beyond "does it appear sentient," as that is the only standard we could possibly have, even for organics. How do you guys feel about droids as non-organic life forms? Surely not all droids could be considered sentient, but C3-PO's speech is pretty much indistinguishable from the speech of an organic being, so that's got to count for something.

I think the canon is, droids start as non-sapient, and people generally scrub them regularly so they remain that way, but a droid that spends too long using his head (metaphorically speaking) without getting wiped will actually achieve true sapience. Threepio and Artoo were two such droids. So even though the average droid may not be a person, there are very much definitely droids who are people in every way humans and aliens are.

>Also, for fun, I think I want to be an orb droid. Maybe an archivist/librarian data sorter thing with nothing but a datajack and a little button poker arm. And maybe a flashlight and scanner suite. Do the rules account for such droids? Do I just roleplay that, or is there a way to indicate that I have no limbs? Should I spend credits at chargen on a repulsor belt or something to indicate that I can fly?

Honestly, just talk to your GM. I imagine he probably will let you do something of the sort, though I would suggest having at least something to interact with the outside world, because EotE games tend to involve a lot of scrambling around desperately trying to get shit to not explode, and someone who can't do any actions other than speak in a lot of scenes may end up feeling boring.

But shouldn't I indicate my unique form in some way? I feel like just saying "oh yeah I can fly btw" with no specified mechanic is a bit of a slippery slope.

Also yeah I'mma have no weapons and a Brawn of 1. Pretty much just Int, some agility for piloting, and I also want to be meek so a low presence and wisdom as well.

I'd like to see a Scumm Jawa ship that can run both salvaged and regular astromech at the same time, even.

who hates the new canon here? the whole TFA is just completely shit to me. even the old EU is preferable. even the jedi academy trilogy would have been a better sequel. why couldnt they just adapt thrawn and just make the heroes the children of the trio instead?

Droids in Star Wars are considered sentient when they grow a personality. Only thing preventing them from growing a personality is regular memory wipes.

As long as the GM okays it, you can be an orb droid. You'll need to hash things out with him, such as what tools you can integrate into your body (though generally everything will be) and then you'll spend your credits on those, and whether you should be granted the Hover ability for free or at the cost of some XP/credits (though I'd say free since your lack of hands is a fair enough trade off).

As long as the GM approves of the droid body, then just by picking a smaller droid body, you automatically are counted as Silhouette 0. This won't mean a ton in most circumstances, but when it does, it generally makes you harder to hit.

X-Wing is a more solid choice. Faster pace, good amount of variety that'll likely appeal to you regardless of your preferences. Armada is fun, but it's usually a bigger time investment for playing a game, and more people come away from it unsatisfied if they go in blind without checking out the rules than compared to X-Wing.

Oh fuck, I can see it now... R2 astro + Unhinged Astro.

>EVERYTHING IS GREEN!!!

Well that's certainly one opinion to choose.

So where a free download of the pdf for Edge of the Empire?

Just accept that you can't change things. Sure, TFA was a big fat middle finger to Star Wars fans (just as the new Star Treks were to trekkies; go figure), but you can't cling to the old ways forever. Accept that things are different now and make do. Once I let go of my butthurt, I found peace.

Have you considered accepting Imperial Assault as your lord and gaming savior? We're getting a Rancor later this year.

Darth Vader is a weeb now? What the fuck is with that pose.

Read the OP

There's barely any new canon to have an opinion about yet. And for all the shit i give TFA for mirroring OT plot it's at least better than slapping literal Palpatine clones, plurals, on their superweapon-plot.

> When I was
>a young boy
>my father took me to the city...

Have you considered that a rancor isn't a spaceship?

So different user here, but do I gotta download everything from mediafire individually, or else pay money? That's shit

>I miss the Vong and the Shivvy P's legion of spares

That is true, but also irrelevant, because a rancor is a rancor.

Use something like JDownloader to copy the link, and either download all of it that way, remove the few you don't want, or pick and choose the few you do want.