Buying IOTA=Net loss

Now you know why?
It's because you're selling your soul and your country. You're selling white genes.
You're killing white people when you buy IOTA.
Sell it now. There's plenty of money to be made elsewhere.
Sell your IOTA and save the white race.
Not one cent should be given to non-whites. Non-whites benefit when you buy iota. We can't have that.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/sage and hide

T. Pajeet
GTFO pajeet. Take your shitcoin back to the shitting street.

Thanks, killed 100k

>autistic polbiz mutants still screeching over Iota partnership with a nonprofit that helps refugees find their families
>bought in at 50ยข and have gone eight times initial investment
>mfw

YOU'RE a murder

Fuck Iota.

literally everybody i know that invest in IOTA is a mongrel how come

>white ppl spending money to wipe themselves out
Buy more refugee coins guys
The age of whiteboy is coming to an end, the time of the brown man cometh
Allahu ackbar

Baseless /pol/ FUD because they can't read. All the team did was give away their technology to a refugee camp for free so they can find their families. Doesn't have anything to do with immigrants or even Europe.

>cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/

Why would people do this?
I don't get it.

pol fags are the worst kind of autist, go back pussies

No hobbies, no friends and no brain makes people become like these clowns.

White guilt for (((slavery)))

The people making these threads don't actually believe this you gullible idiot.
They're shorting it and is now pandering to the ideology of many 4channers.

Are you saying whites don't deserve to rule this planet?

Who da fuck cares as long as we make money? Just when it starts pumping these threads pop up. Stay poor.

Thanks

Just bought 1k $ worth. Fuck cumskins

Fuck you
Im not going to invest in this shit anyway but you can go fuck yourself fucking biggot

You'll never make it with this mentality

Stop killing white people idiot.
You hate yourself for some reason?

ITT liberal selfhating idiots.

Liberal cucks.

Bump sold 100k

You're an honorary man.

bought 10k

/bizpol/ really needs to fuck off
I'm here to make money. I'm here to ensure my prosperity and that of the ones I love. I live in eastern europe and I couldnt give less shit if you western european faggots get buttraped by refugees.

Hell, I dont care even if eastern europe gets fucked by refugees. I have enough money to move my entire family abroad at a moment's notice.

You on the other hand? You're too blinded by your "muh white supremacy" to make a buck? Who gives a fuck if they sponsor a couple of shitty refugee camps? I'm here to flip a quick buck. You and your "moral obligations" can fuck off. You will never make it.

dominik schiener is so fucking cute i swear to god i just had to buy some iota to support that cutiepie

shit like this just makes me want to buy IOTA, when making gains politics goes out the window never forget.

GOD I WANT TO GRIND MY PUSSY ON HIS FUCKING FACE

You're a race traitor. You don't care about the whites living in south africa

IOTA TEAM

Lewis Freiberg (Jew)
Jeremy Epstein (Jew)
Regine Haschka (Jew)
Alon Elmaliah (Jew)
Sabri Goldberg (Jew)
Gal Rogozinski (Jew)
John Licciardello (Jew)
Tsvi Sabo (Jew)
Samuel Reid (Jew)
Vassil Dimitrov (Jew)
Gideon Samid (Jew)
Regine Haschka (Jew)
Navin Ramachandran (Jew)
Alon Elmaliah (Jew)
Alfred Keller (Jew)
Jochen Renz (Jew)
Danny Wu (Chinese)

Fuck IOTA. Die broke you commie Jew monsters from Berkeley University. The real exposing hasn't started yet. We have entire networks ready to germinate the entire internet with knowledge about your scam. So far, we have only posted a few threads on this retarded cesspit of a website and you've already been destroyed. Why do you simps believe anyone listens to your mainstream media outlets anymore? Your Forbes and Reuters articles were squashed almost immediately. How out of touch with reality does a simp little commie bastard like you need to be. This isn't the naive 1960s anymore, dope head. World records for fraud are being accomplished at IOTA. Please keep repeating yourselves endlessly like broken conmen. Everyone in the United States and across the world is fully red pilled about your vile activities and plans to steal money from honest workers and the middle class. Go ahead and ignore these facts. It is becoming sad at this point watching you move around trying to steal the final shekel.

Shame on all your families.
Signed,
The Community

The best way to prove you're not a racist is buy IOTA. You're going lose all your money, but at least you can tell your family and friends you didn't listen to the racist on Veeky Forums

>At least I'm not racist
One guy lost $56,000 on IOTA a few days ago. We tell him to be happy, because at least he's not racist.
>At least I'm not racist

>Account Balance: $0

Yeah. He was a race traitor

>IOTA
>"I'm here to make money"
How's that working for you?

poor Danny has to do all the work kek

checked and kek'd