client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Your inability to count is astounding.

This thread is too salty, someone should make a second one.

>If Cleanupanon is here, may I ask what would happen if you take Seadweller or the upgraded version as a human?
Well, you get the standard Seadweller benefits... Making you some kind of mutant human with gills, pressure resistance, optionally a weird bloodcolor, and loads of mental resistance with the the upgraded version.

You won't get the social benefits of being heir to the Alternian throne as a human, of course. Though I am thinking of adding a drawback to start on Beforus or Alpha Earth, in which case you could be Betty Crocker's heir.

We had two 1039s. That doesn't make this 1041.

So tell me what you got up to in worm, just avoid the endbringers and entity stuff as that's kinda common. I wanna hear about who you saved, the people you killed or the events you caused.

Right, just like when you have two people tie for first, the third person gets second.

We had two 1039s, but one of them ended up being 1040 as well. Mods deleted the 1040 someone made and everyone had to go back to the second 1039.. This is 1041.

Well that is cool. I wonder what happens if you drop a fae blooded child from exalted into changeling and let them wander around the hedge.

Well, popping in with my spaceship the size of Neptune kind of shook things up a lot. Freaked the hell out of Cauldron, they had no idea what to do. Especially once I started handing out the "standard Galactic Federation uplift package" and warning the people of Earth about the dangers of infection by "ontological parasites". I have a couple of perks that make it so that people won't attack unless I'm actually working against them, and since my plan was not to actually interrupt the Cycle but just to mess with Cauldron, it didn't tip Scion off. Made things a lot better for everyone once they had hyper-tech that wasn't dependent on Tinkers and mass-producable superhumans so the PRT could just empower their officers instead of having to rely on the Protectorate.

In X-men Movies if you take Xtremely Bad Idea are the enemies the comic versions? Apocolyptic Problem specifies they're the comic book version, but Xtremely Bad Idea seems to go for quantity of movie level villains rather than comic equivalents.

Does an Experiment Companion get the extra CP to spend on Powers?

Can you save CP to spend with the Scenario CP?

...I would theorize something. But I know absolutely nothing of Changeling, beyond that the Fae there are worse.

So, I'm just gonna guess Candelabras.

It had six posts, I don't think it quite counts.

What perks are those?

I can't remember them off the top of my head, but there's one from Princess Bride, one from Portal, and I think I took a third somewhere.

To be fair we are so many behind its not like it hurts.

I haven't actually gotten to Worm because I want to make it special. I hope to be prepared enough to save everyone, or near enough.

All right, sure, story time since you asked.

This was back when I was playing D&D 3.5. My DM was a bit of a dick and known for pulling things out of his ass to suit his story without regards for rules or plausibility. So my group tended to power game by necessity. I was playing a Sorcerer, because preparing spells was a pain in the ass and I liked the extra slots.

This was /really/ late game. Like, 18th level or so.

So the final boss shows up, some bad ass Wizard the DM had cooked up that was supposed to make us shit our pants in terror. 3.5 Wizards late game get really nutty powerful. So he monologues for a bit, then the battle starts. The dice do not favor me and I end up going late in the round, while the boss goes first (shock, surprise /sarcasm).

He lays into the group with a Meteor Swarm right out of the gate. The whole group is all kinds of fucked up. Most of my party is panicking and tries a few things, only to have the DM no-sell everything. My friend, also a Wizard, and I look at each other. The gloves come off.

My turn rolls around. I cast Antimagic Field on my toad. It's a familiar, so I can have any spell that would normally target myself, target it instead. So now the boss's magic can't hurt me and the party members sitting next to us. The rogue is fucked, but the Wizard is save and that's all that matters. He prepares an action to cast a spell and waits.

Boss Mage/DM is pissed. We just nullified 90% of his "blast us with endless powerful magic strategy". So out of spite he Disintegrates the Rogue.

Our turn again. I use my Move Action to throw my toad straight up into the air. My Str score is decent enough to launch him over ten feet up. Ten feet, by the way, is the radius of the Antimagic Field. I fire a Magic Missile spell at the boss, because it's unavoidable damage. The Wizard does the same. Toad comes back down, I catch it, we're protected again.

The mage battling just got more BS from there. It was glorious.

Not the maker but I assume it is the comic book version, what with having to face comic cosmic powered juggernaut. They most likely do get the cp for power and I don't know for the last question. That's probably up to you as it's your chain.

They're similar, but the main differences in Changeling Fae follow. One is that they're more prone to out and out torture of their wards. Both groups get up to it, but sadism is almost always a trait for Changeling's fae, not a 'depends' one. Yet in contrast, they're not as likely to kill or fully destroy the sapience of a Changeling as a raksha is a fae-blooded. Changeling Fae are also much worse at aping humanity, there's no Graces to help them properly emulate human behavior so they always come off as more alien and inscrutable. They lack the overall weakness to reality, being in the real world drains them over time, but objects and acts from the real world have no special power to stick to a Changeling Fae, and you can't kill one permanently like you can a raksha. Finally, their motivations are a bit different in that a Changeling Fae doesn't want to destroy the world of humans out of a hatred of reality like the raksha do.

Thanks.

Well I didn't do anything too notable at first. Just started an industrial company to pump some jobs into Brockton Bay, threw a replica Lance of Longinus at the Simurgh while in Canberra, made all the tinkers look like chumps by introducing mass-producible technology... Oh, and I also made all the nazis—from E88 to Gessell... Geesel... the Germans—into non-whites, just for laughs. Even made a big show of it, too. For an encore, I'm planning to take on Leviathan by building a Mustang that also transforms into a Gundam.

So I've made a mistake. I took Your Reputation Precedes You and Reputation Gone Wild.

Basically, all my past accomplishments bleed into the world as rumors and get blown so far out of proportion I can't possibly live up to it. And I have quite a few heavyweights on my belt.

Basically, if I don't turn these off, I start creating cults just by walking down the street. If they don't run screaming.

How does reputation affect your jumps, Jumpers?

Well I once had people asking me to bless their children. That was a thing.

Also, ignoring gossamer and glamour stuff is done by Willpower. Not Conviction. Also scaring people would be more against Valor than Conviction, I'd say. But eh.

Doesn't have much to do with Virtue, just Gossamer stuff only being somewhat-real illusions without Charms.

>They're similar, but the main differences in Changeling Fae follow.
Cool, thanks!

>One is that they're more prone to out and out torture of their wards. Both groups get up to it, but sadism is almost always a trait for Changeling's fae, not a 'depends' one.
Okay, I got that from the descriptions in thread, yeah.

>Yet in contrast, they're not as likely to kill or fully destroy the sapience of a Changeling as a raksha is a fae-blooded.
To be fair, killing or destroying their sapience is still a 'depends'.

>Changeling Fae are also much worse at aping humanity, there's no Graces to help them properly emulate human behavior so they always come off as more alien and inscrutable.
Alright. Hm. So, are they sapient at all? Raksha need Ring 1 before they even get that and can define their identity... And the other Graces give basic stuff too

>They lack the overall weakness to reality, being in the real world drains them over time, but objects and acts from the real world have no special power to stick to a Changeling Fae, and you can't kill one permanently like you can a raksha.
Atleast they get the better deal on that then

>Finally, their motivations are a bit different in that a Changeling Fae doesn't want to destroy the world of humans out of a hatred of reality like the raksha do.
Technically, that's also a 'depends'. But them and the ones that want to do so to get some amusement seem to be the majority, yes

There's a bunch that went native, living amongst mortals... and the Sanskaras, who want to hybridize Raksha and Mortals by combining Hearts and Souls... mainly by making and examining Fae-blooded for now

So, what's the Hedge?

So, anyone up for giving Gamer/Minion Master a toss?

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades,
Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded), Dante

Last Time- We made some friends/minions in a magical girl setting, played with fighting robots, then went to Ravenloft and flipped the bird at anyone who tried to reign over us.

Cleanup_user, you said that you can modify Romanian Island and its airspace, but what about underground? How deep can we go?

>Also, ignoring gossamer and glamour stuff is done by Willpower. Not Conviction.
Actually, it's Essence. Glamour Resistance is rolled from a pool of opposing trait + Essence. The opposed trait can very rarely be Willpower, but it's usually either a Virtue, a mental attribute, or Integrity. Oddly, I can't find any canon charms for which the opposed trait is Conviction.

>So, are they sapient at all?
As much as a raksha is, really.

>What's the hedge?
One of the ways into faerie. It's basically an endless maze of thorns where hobgoblins (think commoner raksha) live. These guys are much more variable in attitude than true fae are. The thorns tear at your soul and your sense of reality, they can over time warp you into something else from human.

After a couple millennia, I remembered I still wasn't done with Xenoblade. Oops.

Anyhow, here's what I got so far. Feel free to add suggestions, comments, insults to my mother, whatever you feel like.

Long ago, the world was nothing more than an endless sea cloaked in a boundless sky, reaching as far as could possibly be imagined. Then two great titans came into existence; The Bionis and the Mechonis. The titans were locked in a timeless battle, until at last, only their lifeless corpses remained.
Eons have passed. Now, the vast land stretching across the remains of the Bionis is under attack from a relentless force known as the Mechon. Only one weapon is able to reliably slay this mechanical menace - The Legendary Sword of the Bionis, the Monado.
Only the mightiest and most brave-hearted of warriors may wield the Monado, but it will come at a cost. The Monado will take a toll on their body, paralyzing limbs and causing irreparable harm to anyone who wields it for a large amount of time.
You will start four years before the battle of Sword Valley, which means that you'll stay here for five years after the main story is over.

Four origin classes, and four origin races. All of them are free for now, though that's subject to change:

>Drop In
>Researcher
>Leader
>Soldier

>Homs
>Nopon
>High Entia
>Machina

Starting locations:

>1- Colony 9: A Homs settlement located on the Bionis' right calf, it is the home to the main characters, Shulk, Reyn, Fiora, and Dunban.

>2- Colony 8: A destroyed Homs settlement located on the Bionis' left hand. It was once the home to Mumkhar, and was ravaged by the mechon a long time ago. Now, only its ruins remain...

>3- Colony 7: A Homs settlement located on the Bionis' left shoulder. Not much is known about this place, since it is isolated from the rest of the world.

>Continued...

Can we have an option to buy canon companions even if we go Dead Session? As in, they won't help us during the session, but they will be a companion of ours after jump

So is the half caste sidereal in the exalted gauntlet a yandere or something? What can they do?

Are the Devil Arm Arms you can obtain in DMC sapient? Do they count as items or perks? Also, can shapeshifting work to cover them up?

Yes. Up to Essence 2 Sidereal Charms.

Do the enemies in dead session simply scale with out of jump powers or in jump ones too?

Get two Devil Bringers and Hajime no Ippo it up

>But them and the ones that want to do so to get some amusement seem to be the majority, yes
Too bad about Princess Melusine.

HE LIVES!?

Ring of Red

>4- Colony 6: A Homs settlement located on the Bionis' right hip, it is the home to Sharla. This Colony has a vast Ether Mine situated beneath it. It will be attacked and almost completely wiped out by the Mechon soon.

>5- Frontier Village: The main settlement of the Nopon, it is located inside the largest tree in Makna Forest, which is on the Bionis' back. This is the home of Riki, who will soon become a Heropon in order to pay off an incredibly large debt.

>6- Imperial Capital Alcamoth: The capital city of the High Entia, it is located in Eryth Sea, a large body of water on the Bionis' head. This city boasts very advanced technology created by the high entia. It is the home to Melia.

>7- Hidden Village: The only known settlement of the Machina, located on Mechonis' Fallen Arm, which was sliced off during its war against Bionis.

>8- Free pick.

>Age and Gender: Your gender remains the same. Roll 1d8 and add 17 to determine your age. You may choose to pay 100 cp to determine both your age and gender.

And now some of the perks I've finished making:

>OST (Free): You get a soundtrack to accompany you at all times. It plays music already in Xenoblade, along with some original themes for you and your friends. It even develops more hot-blooded music as your adventures go on! This soundtrack can either be heard by others or you alone, and turned on and off if you so desire.

>Battle Banter (free): You and your friends can say quotable lines in the middle of battle to hype each other up and raise your tension gage.

>You Will Know Our Names (To be Decided): Import your 8 companions or gain 8 new ones. They each recieve 500 cp, and will follow you on your adventure.

>Affinity Chart (free) With this mental chart, you can gauge how well your companions get along, both with you and each other. You can also see the relationships between other people you know, and even entire communities.

It's good to see you.

Already done

Uh. Pretty deep? Not sure what would be reasonable...

Lets say you can go down an equal distance to the diameter or the whole island, before it would get left behind? Does that seem fair?

Except Glamour Resistance no longer exists as a thing, as of the Errata.

It's pretty much just willpower expenditure and Dodge MDV now.

Fantasies are ignored by spending a point of willpower, and not-permanent stuff made with Essence-Forging Art is MDV 8+ to ignore, as is illusionary wealth from Limitless Wealth Conjuration Technique, and a bunch of others.

Cool, alright then.

Thanks for the explanations.

Eh, maybe... The point of the Dead Session is mostly that you go into it alone.

But I'll about it.

>Do the enemies in dead session simply scale with out of jump powers or in jump ones too?
Yes. It'll always be /technically/ possible.

Too bad, yeah. Turning Creation into a soul-farm would be much better for her.

Personally, I prefer the Shuddadvaita. Those guys with the pipedream of merging the Wyld and Creation into some kind of endless Middlemarches.

>But I'll think about it.
derp.

>Except Glamour Resistance no longer exists as a thing, as of the Errata.
Shit, and I was just looking at Scroll of Errata, too. How did I never notice this, before?

Touhou?

Damn son, didn't even bother to say hi? Talk about a cold reception.
Real talk, though; Yes. Items. Sure.

>OST (Free): You get a soundtrack to accompany you at all times. It plays music already in Xenoblade, along with some original themes for you and your friends. It even develops more hot-blooded music as your adventures go on! This soundtrack can either be heard by others or you alone, and turned on and off if you so desire.

>Battle Banter (free): You and your friends can say quotable lines in the middle of battle to hype each other up and raise your tension gage.

>You Will Know Our Names (400 cp): Import your 8 companions or gain 8 new ones. They each recieve 500 cp, and will follow you on your adventure.

>Affinity Chart (free) With this mental chart, you can gauge how well your companions get along, both with you and each other. You can also see the relationships between other people you know, and even entire communities.

>Heart-to-Heart (100): Every once in a while, when at a significant location or an scenic vista, you and one of your companions may have a heart-to-heart conversation with each other, which will allow you to learn more about each other. Heart-to-Hearts also happen between your companions, improving their social links with each other.

>Anomalous (500 cp, discount Drop In): Due to your nature as an inter-dimensional traveler, you exist partially outside the boundaries of time and space. This allows you to have some limited precognition of the future, become aware of time loops, and generally be safe from most forms of time-altering non-sense, not including time-stops.

>Inner Peace (300 cp, discount Homs): This skill increases your agility, reaction time, and overall speed... When you're naked. Well, you can keep on underwear for the bare minimum of decency, but everything else's got to go.

Cont.

Was my second jump, people are mean with tosses sometimes.

T.O.M.E

Wow, now I feel kinda bad. Gamer/Minion master hasn't been to a whole lot of jumps, but you keep guessing ones he has been to.

Wait, why's Touhou mean? The Spell Card rules and he ability to just poke Reimu until she lets you out mean that dying's pretty much impossible unless you do something dumb.

Also, Dragonlance?

Endless Legend?

To be fair, Fair Folk have been errata'd very heavily, so it's not like it's weird to overlook things.

Especially coupled with the incomprehensible mess that is their book.

Go figure that the Gamer has gone to the game worlds. The Road to El Dorado instead then.

>Shuddadvaita.
Never found any information on them.

Muppet Treasure Island.
Bonus points if he goes along with the plot.

>Inner Peace cont... So on the one hand, people're gonna look at you weird for fighting in your undies. But on the other hand, you'll be so fast that it'd take breaking the sound barrier for someone to even hope to touch you. Just, uh, try not to pitch any tents if you do this, alright?

>Heir of Bionis (600 cp, Homs only): Blah, blah, blah, become super cool warrior who can even kinda wield the Monado for a bit/ a crazy awesome inventor who can even replicate Faced Mechon/ a great leader.*

>Heropon (600 cp, Nopon only): Speed! Power! Courage! Willpower! Some Ether manipulation through a catalyst!*

>Impure Blood (600 cp, High Entia only): You come from a bloodline that has intermingled Homs, to the point where the Telethia gene in your DNA has been almost completely diluted. When near an extraordinarily high prescence of Ether, you will unlock some of the innate Telethia abilities within you without actually turning into a Beast of the Bionis.
This allows you to use Soul Read, practically mind reading, and ether mastery, to the point where can do some low-level Monado stuff. Furthermore, if you come into contact with an even higher supply of Ether, you will be able to temporarily assume the form of a Telethia, which will boost your abilities even further, to the level of the Monado, as well as increase your physical power and grant you the ability of flight. However, beware that this transformation is extremely exhausting, and it may take you an entire day to recover. This'll probably be scrapped, thought, because Jesu Cristo, is it broken.*

>Heir of Mechonis (600 cp, Machina only): Blah, blah, blah, Seven-tier powers/unlimited energy source/may inherit the power of Mechonis/give others Machina implants just like Seven, but not necessarily as invasive.*

*The idea is that the racial 600 cp perks will vary to compliment your origin class.

They're in the Ink Monkeys.

The Shuddadvaita
There exists a faction of Fair Folk who believe it possible to reshape the entirety of the Wyld using Creation as their catalyst. They are the Shuddadvaita, the bearers of the way, and they seek to merge Creation and the Wyld in such a way that the fusion of land and chaos rolls on in all directions infinitely. In this endless, borderless sprawl of Middlemarches and Deep Wyld, they will hunt and conquer as kings.

They call this idealized world Nidana, the chain of causation. Shuddadvaita tend to be what the Creation-born regard as domesticated. They are the raksha who are most common to Creation’s more cosmopolitan cities, living amongst her people in relative harmony. Other Fair Folk regard the Shuddadvaita as landlocked lunatics who have grown maddened by their entrapment between the hostile lands of shape and the feeding frenzy of the Wyld and seek to put an end to the purity of chaos so that they might once more have their full range of motion—even if it means robbing their entire species of the gift of shapelessness forever.

The Shuddadvaita could care less what their contemporaries think; they believe that by creating Nidana, the goals of all factions will be achieved, even if not in a way anyone else would have quite wanted to achieve them. The Creation-born will still have a world, now infinite in scope (although steeped in Middlemarch to Deep Wyld-intensity chaos), and the raksha will have their infinity back, albeit slower and more constrained in its transformations. The Shuddadvaita are excited by the return of the Solar Exalted; some believe that if they can recruit a few young Twilights to their cause, the Solars might be able to act as the catalyst to bring about their eternal dream.

I'm liking what I see so far.

>Heir of Humanity (600 cp): You are a throwback to true humans. Blah, blah, blah, gives you the potential to wield the Sword of the Bionis without suffering the same consequences as all others who have tried before you, and eventually, through a combination of willpower and a strong resolve in your heart, you may manifest a Monado of your own. However, this will take a very long time to achieve, and you'll probably only get it near the conclusion of your journey (As in, the one here, not your entire chain). Additionally, since you're now a human, you're also no longer dependent on Ether to survive. Again, this will most likely be altered.

>Items:
>Faced Mechon Unit (500 cp, discount Machina)- You get your very own Faced Mechon unit! This mecha can fly, transform, thanks to a special red substance running through its surface, it's invulnerable to all physical damage, including the Monado itself. That is, unless the Monado somehow becomes able to cut through that, too...

>Anti-Mechon weaponry (200 cp): Made from the remains of Mechon armor, these weapons can actually hurt the mechanical monsters.

>Machina Weaponry (300 cp): Weapons created by the Machina in the Hidden Village. Beam weapons for days.

>Ether Catalyst (200 cp free High Entia, Heropon): Can be used to manipulate Ether, essentially becoming a mage.

>Drawbacks:
>Oy, ya git! (100 cp): Notice how everyone has an accent from somewhere in the British isles? Well, you get one too. And a crappy one, at that. For the entire duration of your stay, you will feel compelled to speak in a Cockney accent. Other's reactions to this will range from indifference, to laughter, to indignation, dependening on the individual. Through a strong will and careful thinking before opening your mouth, you may speak in a manner that's actually, bloody intelligible but ev'ry once 'n a whoile, yer gonna find yerself talkin' loike an- Oh, goddammit!

It's where I picked up Arianrhod

Accepted

Eh, his concept is that he was a Gamer in the beginning, and has that sort of mindset, not that he only goes to game worlds.
Also, Accepted.

Also accepted.

I've got my three tosses, I'll get to work

Wots up UncleDante, how's it been? Are you really feeling it?
That being said I'm feeling Xenoblade right now

Also stupid question time, is it okay if we've imported a sentient/sapient weapon as our Devil Arm and for shits and giggles can we make it an EXCEED weapon

I was Taylor's Shard, so that was a thing.

While I did communicate with her and nudged her here and there, I let her do her own thing with the power set I gave her, my entire technological tree (good thing I had completely digitised all the magic I had, the poor girl had no idea what she had unleashed on to the world) plus a few body-related things, you know, peak human and some minor things like Quicksilver Style, Technopathy, and Technique Mimicry. Anyways, she eventually found herself in touch with Tattletale and together they managed to take down Coil, I managed to quickly grab and lock away certain information that would get her killed. Then things kinda grew from there, with Taylor working on building a legitimate business, while Tattletale worked on the Underworld, the two of them worked really well together...a little too well.

As for me, aside from a little fun here and there, I pretty much chilled on the Forums and chatted with Simmie, also got in touch with Dragon and chatted some more. Every so often though, Taylor would ask me for help in certain situations, in each case I would completely take over her body and wreck face with my full physical power.

>Shimomura Soundtrack (100 cp): You know how there's a couple songs in the game that sound like they're straight up from Kingdom Hearts? They're all like that now. It's not a bad soundtrack by any means, but you'll be missing out on the unique tracks that Xenoblade had.
Alternatively, you may choose to keep the original soundtrack, albeit with rap lyrics added.
It's... a bit of an acquired taste.

>Parallel Journeys (200 cp, cannot be taken with Second Son) Your adventure begins very far away from Colony 9, either on a Colony on distant part of Bionis, or even on the Mechonis itself. This means that you and your friends' journey will run parallel to Shulk until at least the events on Prison Island. Since you do not have the Monado on your side, you will be defenseless against the Mechon unless you can find some other way to fight against them.

>What took you so long? (300-500 cp) Yeah, those 8 companions of yours? Turns out that most of them are scattered throughout the world, and you won't meet all of them for a long time. You may start with 1 or 2 at your side, but for an additional 100 cp, you may begin your adventure alone, and for another 100 cp, at a total of 500 cp, they won't remember you or your past adventures at all. They will still join you if you can convince them to, either through diplomacy, fulfilling a task for them, beating the crap out of each other 'till you become friends, or some other method. If taken with Second Son, they will forget everything regardless, and you'll be limited to only gaining a max of 400 cp from this.

>One Who Stands In Our Way (300 cp) You get an enemy who constantly hounds you at every step of your journey.

>Cont...

would me trying to make a xenoblade x jump be too close to your claim on xenoblade?

>Real talk, though; Yes. Items. Sure.
Sorry about that, I'm relatively new here. For what it's worth, hi.

Anyway, does this mean I have to worry about my arms betraying me or "getting fed up with my shit" and trying to make bodies of their own?

Also, since they're items, does that mean that they wouldn't regenerate if I was somehow dismembered? I'd wait a week or so and then reattach them? And they presumably wouldn't count as "innate abilities", correct?

I am liking this so far. I agree with their plan.

Reposting

>Wormanon if you're around I got a question about Thanatos. What would happen if it was used to kill a thinker or another master? So if I killed accord and manton what would happen?

Dunno user, the middlemarches are still pretty bad, you'll spontaneously mutate unless you are a Lunar.

They're far more amicable than most other raksha though.

Hey jumpers, I need all the best reverse engineering perks. I want to have a copy of Ronan's Universal Weapon in Marvel but don't really want to steal it from my bro.

Just use Minecraft's cheat mode perk.

Sounds like you need the scanner from Iji, rather than reverse engineering, since you'd have to steal the weapon for that.

How do mutations even work? I see a bunch of people with animal parts and wings but cant find rules or anything on it.

Is it stealing if you literally just make a copy? Also, reverse engineering takes time, and he probably wouldn't be too happy if you dismantled his hammer.

>inb4 Red tells him to say it doesn't work

Girl Genius's Strong Spark could be specialized in reverse engineering.

PS238's Alpha-Technological Skill could also be focused on it.

Worm's Reverse engineering shard power.

Iji's scanner would probably help.

There's probably more but i can't remember anymore.

I can confirm. The IRCluminatti are currently discussing how to best add nerfs to the Worm update. Know despair, shitlord.

"It could go several ways. Accord might net it an escalating hyper-intelligence that scales based on danger/conflict and its complexity. Master powers probably either get assimilated or qualities of any minions ganked to improve the phantom."

So says the Worm since his phone is borked

Well, I guess I should say I don't mind if I have to steal it temporarily it, reverse engineer it quickly, then bring it back without him knowing. I can already infiltrate and steal pretty flawlessly. I just want to get it back to him if I do end up needing to physically handle it.

Anima's Lost Logia researcher allows you to do your reverse engineering by touching the object instead of taking it apart, in case that helps.

Worm said "It could go several ways. Accord might net it an escalating hyper-intelligence that scales based on danger/conflict and its complexity. Master powers probably either get assimilated or qualities of any minions ganked to improve the phantom."

He can't answer in thread atm as his phone wasn't letting him post.

Prove it or fuck off, we don't need your salt.

Ooo Nice. Didn't know about that one. Thanks.

It's a joke, user.

Ayyy, what up, user. Sorry to say, you can't import a weapon as a Devil Arm. That being said, you can EXCEED a weapon you already have, or EXCEED a DA. Hell, you can even import a DA into future jumps, you just can import a weapon into a DA.

And for the last Xenoblade drawback...

>Second Son (600 cp, cannot be taken with Parallel Journeys) You were part of the expedition team which found the Monado in Valak Mountain thirteen years ago. Both you and Shulk survived the encounter, but also lost your memories, both of this world and of previous ones. You'll start at the age of eighteen, one week before the Battle of Sword Valley, and you'll accompany Shulk in his journey throughout the Bionis. However, beware that you and your abilities have caught the attention of something much greater than you can imagine...

And that's all I've got for now on Xenoblade. But wait! There's more! The other day, I was browsing through the Jumps, and decided to take a look at DMC. I gotta say, I was pretty proud of it at the time. Really liked how I portrayed Dante through his descriptions, and all that, but... Boy, is the Jump not perfect.

What I'm trying to say is: Rejoice. DMC Jump 3.0 is in the works. It will include new perks, new items, new drawbacks, a new and improved Devil Arm creation, and a few more things. Also, I'm merging Drop In and Devil Hunter into a single origin.

And when all is said and done... I'll take it one step further with something I'm calling "The Pure Platinum Pack."

You can go ahead and orgasm now, folks.

Worth remembering that the Thanatos projection is semi-sapient, you even get to see its thought processes. So Thinkers are easily converted into boosts to its mental processing capability.

But you will go at it alone. But you receive the bought canon companion after the jump

Basically, you have to make a Willpower+Essence roll against mutating every so often. Monthly in the Bordermarches, Weekly in the Middlemarches, Daily in the Deep Wyld.

Difficulty and severity of the mutations scales depending on how deep you go.

I think most tribes living there have some exatra protections? In blessings from gods, or talismans, or whatever? Not sure on that though.

Endless Legend- These people have no Real magic? Oh, this will just be a treat.
0/1800
Rolled for 28
Vaulters
Rolled for Cultists- Seriously? Fuck these guys. I am the Ruler of all I survery.
Free No Fly Bys
Discount Advanced Alloys Discount
Discount Uncommon Alloys
Discount Rare Alloys
Discount Endless Recycling
FOR THE KING!- I am the ruler, not this Cultist Queen
Aura of Leadership
Mythic Forge
Alchemy Workshop

Endless Winter+800- Winter can go burn in hell! I believe it is time for a World Engine!

>DMC update

Go for it, brah, I don't even own a Wii U. 'Sides, Xenoblade Jump's rough-ass production's left me kind of sick of them damn thing.

Don't worry about it, pal. Oh! Didn't realize you meant the arms, as in the ones you put on your body. Nah, those are just limbs chopped off from demons. No need to worry about them trying to go Liquid Ocelot on you, and since they're technically part of your body now, they'll regenerate. Not sure what you mean by "innate abilities," though, chief.

>Sorry to say, you can't import a weapon as a Devil Arm.
>Can EXCEED stuff I have
Aight just gotta fix some details of my previous build and some carryover shenanigans and we'll be se-

> DMC Jump 3.0 is in the works
>Improved Devil Arm
>Other things

MOTHERFUCKER

>I'm merging Drop In and Devil Hunter into a single origin.
But I fucking hate drop-in.

DMC is one of my favorites. Looking forward to it!

somewhat ironically, i co own xenoblade with a friend (we were both low on cash, and we really wanted the game), but ive never played it, despite the fact that its actually in my wii right now.

i really should play it.

...should i name myself now or something?

Will that include stuff from DmC: Devil May Cry or are we still limited to original series?

Also, quick confirmation. Is the Devil Trigger for half demon different from that of regular one in the manner that we don't start with it and it doesn't start that great, but it COULD potentially be as strong as full demon's? Because muh human potential. Similarly, do we HAVE to have the ghostly devil trigger with devil trigger, and can it just cover our body instead of being behind us?

I must say the God Hand devil arm does seem like unnecessary reference.

Also, quick thing. In DMC 4 there was originally meant to be a thing like "Perfect Demon Trigger", as in second stage that Dante and Nero could enter at risk of losing humanity. Pic related

And I love Drop-In but hate "evil" powers.

If it's really a problem he could just make the memories and place in the world optional.

If you grab/steal a time-turner in-jump during Harry Potter, does it still work like the bought one?

Any word on how the horcrux works? The wording isn't clear.

More

>Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1040
>#1040
The fact that you fuckers didn't make a tax joke is just embarrassing.

El Dorado- The past of the real world, welp time to take over the world.
0/1200
Rolled for the middle of the Ocean- With the Piranhas? Seriously?
Rolled for 25
Drop-in
Free Mad Lute Skills
It's Tough to be a God
Dat Bootyx6- What attributes it enhances are to be decided later
Exploration Party-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, Chara, Otis, Milo, Hades
More like Chel Dorado- Don't Judge Me.
Free Map to El Dorado

Piranha Infestation+200- Sounds like it's time for a Flight spell