Should I be getting my funds out of Binance?

Should I be getting my funds out of Binance?

literally the best exchange with a nice mobile app.. the fuck are u all about?

Apparently the binance owner just got arrested for money laundering. It's Veeky Forums fud so far as I can't find an actual source

>he doesn't know
someone quick, laughinggirls.jpg this idiot

tell me what I don't know then. be a bro

Get the fuck out. Now. U remember vitalik and the car crash? oh yeah. u dont. Fuck off.

I am a newfag. I'd like some legitimate advice

Yes. Xi Xao Feng, Binance co-owner has been arrested. You won't find it yet because its on Chinese news.

Give it till tomorrow morning till it hits the Western mainstream.

99% your funds will be frozen

Fud and confused normies. Couldn't describe biz any better than this

>Xi Xao Feng, funds freezing
Please help. I'm going to kill myself

Show me a source bruh. Please help. I'm probably gonna kill myself

Jesus how much do you have in there? Life savings? What you holding?

you're a stupid retard believing in rumors without any sources or information.

My legitimate advice is to get the fuck off this website while you can. This is not a joke, "trolling," or sarcasm. This is real advice for your benefit.

>holding more than 0.5% of your portfolio in altcoins on a sketchy chinese exchange
Lmao

Quick google search comes up with nothing. Fake and gay.

Don't keep your money on a chink exchange.

you fools cant find articles yet because youre searching his name improperly, without mandarin keyboard you wont find anything until the results propogate english shit for you to read.

GET YOUR FUNDS OFF BINANCE NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. PLEASE!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE, better safe than sorry cuck

where do i put my req aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

AAA MY LINK

convert it to something cheap to ship out, like ETH or LTC or NEO (fee free to send/receive) then move to your own MEW or other ETH/electrum-LTC/neon wallet. OR another trusted xchange. Take the possible hit on REQ and re-buy in a few days or next week when the coast is clearer. Dont risk your funds to some chinks for a few dollars profit.

It's great to see a lot of newcomers joining the crypto market. A word of advice from someone who has been here for years: A lot of misinformation is spread in crypto. There are 3 major incentives to spread fear about Binance:
1) Traders want to accumulate BNB before a pump on the mid-January publication of a bullish Q4 burn report
2) Supporters of competing exchanges want to deter users from using Binance to prevent losing market share
3) Some people are upset about a genuine issue they had, or a misunderstanding due to inexperience with crypto. Most of this stems from crypto services trying to keep up with massive growth. Even Coinbase went down a couple times from 200k new users per day, and they only manage 3 coins.
Happy Trading

REQ'S A BINANCE SCAM TOO AAAAAAAAAA

>trusting the Chinese
No one listens to old Mr. Krabs.

BNB is a pure shit coin. Only people who want BNB are Binance who can wash trade it to fucking heaven and back, wiping all you cucks over their chinese factory floor daily. Its traded on two exchanges, and serves zero purpose other than stealing your bitcoin away while they laugh at your dumb ass

Buy BNB if you like throwing money into the fire.

BNB is like buying stock in binance + it actually does something cuz crypto. thats like saying amazon stock is useless

i hold u 1/2000 th or my crypto there and Im out pulling shit out now

Regardless OP, I got my funds out yesterday because they fucking responded to my support ticket in Chinese and I feel weird about it

I just don't want the Chinese handling my money. I've come to associate China with poor quality and sketchy fucks.

you realize stocks pay dividends yearly right? BNB is nothing like owning a stake in Binance. ZERO. The coin is actually worthless after it stops giving a fee discount. Its basically for Binance to launder money. Shitcoin, have fun losing your cash brother man

Can a Jewish owned media outlet please confirm?

NBC here, confirm it

Every media outlet here, it's legit.

Not all stocks by dividends, you are right BNB coin is not an ownership of Binance the company. I think these types of coin as being more like nonredeemable bonds