Dragonball Quest #86

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a nineteen year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zsHPNpnN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it begins

It begins.

At least one user requested a writeup of the events leading up to Tofoo's return last night, and I think what I wrote might be too long to post in thread, so I put it on pastebin

Link here

pastebin.com/zsHPNpnN

fucking tao

i'm so happy he went down in a single hit

As Tao comes charging with his knife, he raises the arm it's attached to over his head, slashing downward as he reaches you.

You jump back, avoiding his attack while throwing a powerful kick that strikes him in the side of his face with enough force to make him do a one-hundred-eighty degree turn.

With his back to you, you're able to land some more hits, moving forward and kicking the back of his knee, causing it to fall out from under him, leaving him further vulnerable to a punch to the back of his neck, which knocks him out cold much like your attack did to Goku.

"Hmph, useless," Piccolo comments, watching the unconscious mercenary slump to the ground. "That's fine, I was hoping to fight you one on one, anyway."

The demons steps toward you, removing his turban and cape and casting them aside.

"I've dreamed of this day for over three years," he tells you, cracking his knuckles. "I'll finally take revenge for what you did to King Piccolo."

Tao's out of the battle, at least for now. Now, you face Piccolo alone.

Goku was able to dominate this demon in the World Tournament, but Piccolo had been holding back for much of the battle. Besides, you've used some energy fighting Goku and Tao. It won't do to take Piccolo lightly.

"I hope you're ready to die again," Piccolo tells you, dropping into a fighting stance. "Because when I kill you, I promise you won't be coming back!"

>A. Attack head-on (74)

>B. Defend yourself, and counterattack (67)

>C. Guided Light Shot (59)

>D. Bear Shout (97)

>E. Something else

>>C. Guided Light Shot (59)

>B. Defend yourself, and counterattack (67)
Can we get a quick reminder on the status of all our friends?

Yamcha: Carrying an unconscious Goku

Krillin: Incapacitated

Chichi: Incapacitated

Tenshinhan: Incapacitated

Chaozu: Incapacitated

Bulma: Away from the fight

Welp.

I hope someone has some reserve senzu beans.

ROLL

so som, do we still have that one senzu on us?

Rolled 21 (1d100)

Gotta protect our friends

Rolled 38 (1d100)

rolling!

Rolled 40 (1d100)

No, Bulma found it when she recovered your body, and gave it to the others to use

Not with rolls like that

Rolled 11 (1d100)

starting off strong, I see

It's going to be a long night, isn't it?

Can't blame that one on four star I guess

It looks to me its gonna be a very short night
>We keep rolling bad
>We die
>End thread
>End quest
It will take 3 hours at mosr

You hold your right hand out toward Piccolo, firing a ball of light from your palm.

It shoots right past Piccolo as he leans out of the way, but you move your right arm, guiding the shot back toward Piccolo. Unfortunately, he seems to realize you're up to something, and glances over his shoulder, seeing the attack coming.

Piccolo, jumps out of the way, and your blast comes right for you. You begin to alter its course once again, but Piccolo fires beams of light from his eyes, striking the blast and causing it to detonate.

Smoke obscures your view of Piccolo, but seconds later, you see his fist come flying from within the cloud just before it strikes you in the face, throwing you against a chunk of the wreckage.

The smoke clears, showing Piccolo back on the ground. He smirks as he steps toward you, seeming to have all the confidence in the world that he'll defeat you.

"Don't tell me that's all you've got," he says as he steps closer.

>A. Bear Shout (85)

>B. Wolf Fang Fist (80)

>C. Charge and attack (74)

>D. Defend and counter (59)

>E. Dodge and counterattack (47)

>F. Something else

>>E. Dodge and counterattack (47)

pray to liam that we don't fuck up again

Let's teach him the power of DODGE

>F. Something else
DC to scissor-poke him in the eyes?

No DC, but if you guys do a really successful roll, it can happen, I suppose

D

Welp we either die or impress everyone when we bring back a pile of bodies

ROLL

Rolled 55 (1d100)

rolling!

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Rolled 18 (1d100)

For Bulma!

Rolled 100 (1d100)

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Rolled 76 (1d100)

juuuust late

Why

LATE

Fuuuuuuuuuccccck me. Wish I wasn't on mobile

Its not like he takes critical rolls anyway
A pass is a pass

he does (supposedly) do degrees of success though

Man I wish we didn't die I would have loved to participate in that.

The higher the rolls are that succeed, the better results.

He DOES take crits that's why we died in the first place,someone rolled a one

You fall back into your defensive position, aiming to lull Piccolo into a false sense of security by making him believe you're going to go with your standard defensive strategy.

"Hmph, so predictable," the demon comments before rushing forward, throwing a punch to open what you're sure is intended to be a long volley of attacks.

But, he's caught by surprise as you don't defend, but move out of the way, causing him to punch into the wreckage of the airship, seemingly getting his hand stuck for a moment.

You slam your elbow into the side of his face, drawing a pained grunt from your opponent, and temporarily turning his head from you.

>A. Get some good hits in while he's stuck (40)

>B. Break his arm (67)

>C. Bear Claw (53)

>D. Lightning Punch (59)

So what are we gonna name our kids with Bulma anons?

and which one do we abuse

That was for the lightning punch

Might have been cool

user, you haven't even gone on a date with her yet

C
Breaking his arm would do nothing

>D. Lightning Punch (59)
Might not get a better shot.

Speed reader, that was for trying the lightning punch on Goku when we hit him with the bear shout.

>D. Lightning Punch (59)
Great move when we have an opening like this.

>D. Lightning Punch (59)

There are no crics otherwise we would have been seriously injured the other time we rolled ones with passing rolls.

ROLL

Rolled 21 (1d100)

It would allow us to drain his ki further as well as provide an opportunity to attack if he tried to regenerate in front of us.

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Lets go!

Rolled 95 (1d100)

dem tittays

Rolled 92 (1d100)

Nice save, m8

>Edo
>Mami
>Sauz abuse this one

You are God user when we're done here we need our reward

Thank fuck.

On an unrelated note, I think we bullied notteamfourstar away. I miss that namefag already.

well now we might actually beat piccolo so

She'll be Daddy's secret little slut.

No I think bulma would suffice
But they would probably be a Disgrace that were constantly pushing

This seems as good a time as any to use your Lightning Punch, so you quickly channel energy into your right hand, which begins to crackle with electricity.

Piccolo attempts to use his free arm to elbow you, but you duck beneath the strike as you finish preparing your own attack. You rise back up, and hit Piccolo in the face with the full force of your attack.

The demon cries out in pain, both from the force of your punch, and from the electricity that your attack sends coursing through his body.

You attempt to strike him again with the same attack, but he leans his head back, causing the punch to shoot right past it. He then leans forward and bites down on your arm, drawing blood, and causing you significant pain.

In answer, you slam your left knee into his gut, and he hunches over, releasing your arm before pulling his own free and leaping back.

He lands a short distance away, holding his hands out toward you, his body beginning to glow.

"You'll pay for that, you human scum!" he declares. "Get ready to die!"

>A. Attack before he can make his move (80)

>B. Bear Shout (59)

>C. Afterimage Attack (54)

>D. Go on the defensive, and get ready for it (93)

>>B. Bear Shout (59)

ROLL

Rolled 45 (1d100)

For Kami! He's so pretty

Rolled 87 (1d100)

Rolled 75 (1d100)

When has there ever been a perfect dad in dragonballs? Besides slug dad

This seems to be the same attack King Piccolo intended to use against you in your battle, and the same attack you interrupted at the World Martial Arts Tournament.

If that's the case, you can't let him use it.

You rush toward Piccolo at full speed, making it appear as though you simply intend to charge him and attack. Instead, what you end up doing is using the Afterimage technique and attacking from behind.

Piccolo spins at the last moment, just in time to get a nice punch to the face that sends him staggering back. You follow-up with a swift series of strikes that quickly forces him into a retreat.

You can feel his energy, and you're pretty certain your power is greater than his. So long as you can maintain the advantage, you should be able to win this battle.

So, of course, things have to go wrong.

You feel the attack coming, giving yourself just enough time to move your head out of the way as a Dodon Ray goes shooting past it.

Glancing over, you spot Tao, back on his feet and looking quite angry. And, while you take some pleasure in having broken his cocky composure, you now find yourself fighting two foes at the same time.

With your focus temporarily shifted to Tao, Piccolo takes the opportunity to strike, thrusting his right arm toward you and firing a ball of light.

>A. Dodge (74)

>B. Deflect it at Tao (80)

>C. Deflect (75)

>D. Bear Shout at it (63)

>>B. Deflect it at Tao (80)

What's dc to throw tao into piccolos attack?

>>B. Deflect it at Tao (80)
What the hell. I feel lucky.

B

>D. Bear Shout at it (63)

som pls

ROLL

Rolled 48 (1d100)

FOR BULMA

Rolled 51 (1d100)

fuck off tao

Rolled 29 (1d100)